Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Sburb: Omicron Session

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sburb: Omicron Session - Page 4 Empty Re: Sburb: Omicron Session

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:23 pm

==> Calm Cael Down.

WO: {hey, bud, don't worry.}
WO: {that planet your on is safe. no worries.}
WO: {i'm on my own planet and it's pretty rad!!}
WO: {haha, there's little froggies and everything!}
WO: {some are so tiny and adorable!}
WO: {whose that in your room with ya? is that you?!}
WO: {how'd you even do that?!}

In calming him down you got more excited. Who put cocaine in your cornflakes?

==> See if Lulu is up yet.

WO: {oh lulu!}
WO: {you up yet? i hope so.}
WO: {me and cael are in the Medium, i dunno about you but i'm pretty sure you are.}
WO: {anyways, greg is gonna be last in, hopefully he gets in in time!}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:40 pm

==>Answer WO... finally.

AV: {II am in.}
AV: {Ssory II replied so late, II got knocked out by a falling bookshelf.}
AV: {Tthen II saved me.}
AV: {Aand by that II mean sprite me saved me.}
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21121
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:00 pm

==> Feel a bit cheated.

You feel more than a bit cheated. No one told you it was possible to prototype yourself in a sprite. Or, a property of yourself. GOSH! Whatever, KARLY CROCKER SPRITE was a pretty rad sprite.

WO: {you prototyped a sprite with something of yours too???}
WO: {wow.}
WO: {just wow.}
WO: {anyways, i just need to know why there are so many gosh dang frogs here!!!}
WO: {if you don't mind telling me, heh...}

Sprite Log:
And the rest of the conversation isn't important, seeing as how it pertained to girly stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:08 pm

AV: {Ffrogs?}
AV: {II don't know anything about frogs.}
AV: {Aand I didn't prototype this on purpose. Ssomething fell in it.}
AV: {Ccan you imagine how hard it will be to win an argument against myself?}
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:16 pm

WO: {...}

==> Curl up in a ball and cry your eyes out.

You don't want to do that when she can see you. Maybe later, but not now. Although you were feeling extremely depressed now. You just remembered that you were gonna alchemize stuff. Geez your memory wasn't very good since you woke up from that strange purple moon.

==> Ask Lulu if she knew about the moon.

WO: {when you were asleep, did you happen to wake up on a purple moon?}
WO: {with little black carapaced people on it in funny clothes?}
WO: {just out of curiosity?}
WO: {OH!! and were there, um, voices whispering to you?????????}
WO: {really creepy ones?}

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 pm

==> Wake up

You sit up and rub your eyes (with your fists, of course.) You look around, and see that you are in your room... with some minor differences. This room has a golden color surrounding it, and you are in pajamas vastly more fancy than the pair of boxers you generally sleep in. Actually, you're rather astounded that whoever set this up had pajamas that fit you. Observations over, you wander around, punching your punching bags, until you make your way over to the window. You look down... and down... and down. You are in a massive tower, far above some unfamiliar golden planet populated with what seem to be white specks. Maybe you can fight these creatures! You leap out of the tower window, and, as you near the ground, discover that you can fly! Good thing, too, or else you would have been dead in a heartbeat!

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:27 pm

AV: {Aactually, yes.}
AV: {Hhow did you know?}

You weren't going to admit you were scared. After all, nothing scares the oh-so mysterious Lulu Morris. ...Right?
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:37 pm

==> Pretend to be able to read people's minds.

Naw that's so not your style. Just tell her what the deal is.

WO: {well when i randomly fell asleep i woke up there.}
WO: {i saw you sleeping in the other tower.}
WO: {and i tried to wake you up, but obviously it didn't work so i left.}
WO: {then the voices started. they were scary :(}
WO: {i think they said i was on Derse or something.}
WO: {please please pleeeeease tell me they were scary to you too!}

You set your laptop down, which you didn't realize you brought with you, and set it down. You sift through some items that you ejected form your sylladex. What to make first...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:41 pm

==> Pester Lulu

QC: Hey so uh, I'm kinda freaking out.
QC: I know you're busy reacting to how I screwed up majorly, but like, oh man.
QC: I honestly have no idea what is happening.
QC: Lucy says the world I'm in is safe, but aren't we supposed to like, fight monsters?
QC: Is the giant chrysalis a monster?
QC: The floating ball of feces is now a more emofied me, that spams tissues and tells me how screwed I am.
QC: And is also made of tissues, I guess.
QC: And my stepfather is missing. Is it bad that I don't care? I mean he's like...I dunno, I'm probably being an angsty tool again.
QC:  I just can't shake the feeling that I seriously funked up shit.

==> Feel shitty

You feel pretty shitty about the sudden events. Sure, you're apparently going to have an amazing adventure with your friends, but it you're pretty sure you're going to mess up completely.

Especially because that tissue asshole won't shut up.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:56 pm

==>Answer WO.

AV: {...}
AV: {Tto be completely honest with you...}
AV: {II was terrified.}
AV: {II couldn't understand what they were saying and II didn't know where the voices were coming from.}
AV: {Iit freaked me out a little.}

==>Answer QC

AV: {Wwhat's this about me being busy reacting to how you screwed up majorly?}
AV: {Aactually, II was busy being flattened by a bookshelf.}
AV: {Tthe world you are in is indeed safe when you are in your house. Iimps should be surrounding your house, taking the shape of whatever we prototyped. Tthose are the monsters you fight. Wwhen you defeat them, you get grist, which is used to build your house up to your first gate.}
AV: {Aand this "floating ball of feces" you're talking about must be your kernelsprite. Iit is your guide to the game.}
AV: {Iit's supposed to help you, but it seems like yours isn't helping very much.}
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:59 pm

==> Revel in your newfound friendship

These small white creatures are all right! Even though they cannot speak to you, you feel as if you've really bonded with them. Finished for the day (or is it night?), you begin to fly back to your tower, until you see something. There, up in a bank of clouds, you see a glimpse of a scene. You see a scepter being snatched up by a large, shadowy figure. The scene gives you pause, but you recover soon enough and fly back to your tower, where you promptly get into the bed and go to sleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:03 pm

==> Alchemize like crazy!!!

Hahahahahahahahaa! You can't because you have little to no grist! If only there were some type of torrent that could allow you to torrent grist off players once they've killed... something. You have yet to meet this adversary that gives you grist once it dies. You leave all of your junk in the room and go outside. You tep out onto your half-wrap-around porch and freeze. Your house was put up on an island in the middle of a large lake. One too large and picturesque to swim across, and you didn't have a boat. You glanced up and saw a cool circular pattern floating above your house. Ugh, it was that ugly blue-gray.

Well, what do you do now?

==> Sit.

You sit and contemplate what to do. Maybe enjoying the sunshine wouldn't be a bad suggestion to do now. You do that. You don't need a command entry to tell you what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:04 pm

==> Reply to Lulu

QC: Oh shit
QC: My apologies.
QC: That must have been pretty terrible. Are you okay?
QC: And wait. Imps? Taking shape of...oh damn.
QC: Well dammit. What did you guys prototype? And should I try and give my sprite something to make it more useful, or would that still make the imps transform?
QC: I still can't get over that. So there's these literal monsters on their way to kill me?
QC: Christ.

==> Grab your aluminum bat and hold it close

You do so, while Toolsprite gives you another effing tissue. You dab your eyes.

So edgy.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:16 pm

==>Reply to QC.

AV: {Ddon't worry, II'm fine. II saved me.}
AV: {Wwhich ties into your second question. Mmy sprite got prototyped with a picture of me.}
AV: {Sso it literally is me.}
AV: {II hope you don't mind killing imps that have my face.}
AV: {Tthe imps are not hard to defeat, by the way. Tthey can't kill you unless you are ultimately useless when it comes to fighting.}

==>Alchemize.

You head up to your Alchemiter and begin alchemizing. You combine your LAPTOP and your BRACELET to make the WRIST-TOP. Awesome. You combine your HANDGUN and a BOX OF FIREWORKS to make the EXPLOSION PISTOL. It now shoots bullets that explode on contact. Cool! Finally, you combine your BLUE DRESS and a FASHIONABLE BELT to make the BELT DRESS, made entirely of belts. You're not sure how you feel about this.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:22 pm

==> Casually sun bathe.

You're bored. You need action. You scan the ground for things to do. There are strange characters surrounding your house. They were wearing the same outfits as the little black carapaced things on Derse. But they looked more hefty, like they went to the gym. And were related to Mike Tyson. Some looked very feminine, and others looked average. They came in several colors, which probably meant they held different types of grist. Sweet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:24 pm

AV: {Tthe imps are not hard to defeat, by the way. Tthey can't kill you unless you are ultimately useless when it comes to fighting.}

These words resonate deeply, while you let out another 'shit.'

TOOLSPRITE: Have another tissue.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:27 pm

AV: {Eeven if, by some chance, you are useless when it comes to fighting, your sprite can always help you.}
AV: {Iif they aren't useless in battle, too.}

==>Look out window.

You look out your window to see imps swarming your house, some of them with your face. Great. You have to basically kill yourself.

==>Kill some imps.

You need to stock up on some grist since you just spent some, so you go outside to go on a killing spree. You take out your handgun and start shooting explosive bullets. You wince when your shoot one that looks like you in the face.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:39 pm

==> Throw a rock at an imp.

You do so and knock it out. Hm. Suddenly, they start flying. Dear God they were scary when they flew. Like how cockroaches are scary when they start flying. You find your quill and jab one of the imps in the heart with it. It explodes and a piece of grist and several drops of ink fall from it. Yay! You shovel it in and you gain a step on your echeladder! You gained the rank 'Scribbler'.

==> Inform your friend Lulu that you killed something. Tell the others later.

WO: {guys!}
WO: {guess what!}
WO: {i killed an imp! isn't that great?! :D}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:44 pm

AV: {Nnice.}
AV: {II'm working on killing some right now.}
AV: {Iit's weird when they have my face.}

==>Go up a rung on your echeladder.

You are now on the rank "Miss-sterious."

==>Do a celebratory dance!

No. You don't think so.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:52 pm

==> Ward of imps

You ward off the imps using your magic. Your magic of friendship. You invite them in for tea and they accept, a little thrown off seeing as how you just killed their buddy. But the imps were dumber than a bag of rocks. You sat them down at your dining room table. You excused yourself.

You scamper upstairs and alchemize your QUILL with your replica of FINN'S SWORD to make a QUILL SWORD. You alchemize it again, to make a second one. You update your Strife Specibus to 'Double Quill Kind' and rush back downstairs. You begin a mass murder of tea-loving imps. Poor guys never saw it coming.

==> Gather your riches!

You gather your riches! Still not enough to climb another rung on your echeladder. Crud monkeys.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:57 pm

(Okay, I just literally loled at that. That was too perfect. XD)

==>Threaten imps with gun.

You point your gun at the imps, but they aren't smart enough to back away. You don't hesitate to shoot them. You could always use the grist.

Say hello to my little friend.

==>Shoot them.

You pull the trigger once, then twice, then twenty times. The imps are dropping like flies. Once the first wave of them is gone, you blow over the top of your gun's barrel like they do in the movies. You honestly have no reason for doing this, but that's what makes you so mysterious.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:12 am

((I genuinely have to agree with goldenCrown. My sides.))

==> Be apathetically brave and explore your land.

You grab your bat, and hold it firmly. You're feeling the bravery. In fact, you feel pretty excited. You should check up on Greg too, as you're quite worr--

A boxing glove slams into your face, as if to ironically yell "fug dat!"

You fall over onto the ground, dropping your bat. You earn yourself another nosebleed.

TOOLSPRITE: Life is just...so hard. Here, take a tissue.

==> Retrieve your weapon, rise up, and face your attacker!

You stand and look your attacker dead in the eye, and scream like a pansy. It's a Mike Tyson, with a girl's outfit, that's wrapped in tissues and...oh God.

It HAS a CHEF HAT.

You quietly imagine it saying "Here's a knuckle sandwich! Har har!" as it strikes your stupefied face once again.

You reel with pain, and grip your bat tightly. You melodramatically imagine very over-dramatic, 8-bit battle music in your fantasy-infested mind. You feel your heart beat, and you inhale deeply. You can feel your aluminum bat tingle in your hands. You readjust your fingers in anticipation, looking the imp dead in the eyes.

IT'S HAPPENING.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:28 am

(Lol, which part ;) )

==> Go make more junk

You go back to the Alchemiter and make a bunch of junk! Well, not junk, but you don't know what else to call it.

You combine your favorite shirt with a COSPLAY DESIGN you drew. You make the LUCY COSPLAY outfit. It's just your normal outfit. Plus functional wings. Nice~ Then you Combine your shoes and laptop to make a SHOE TOP, which only works as long as your walking. Keeps you healthy and such. You combine your SKATEBOARD with your LAPTOP to make SKATE TOP. Never can have too many computers!

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:33 am

(The whole thing! XD)

==>Get punched in the cheek by oncoming Mike Tyson imp.

Your cheek throbs in pain. How the heck did Mike Tyson get prototyped? That hurt! You retaliate by pressing your hand gun to its head and pulling the trigger. Filthy little imps, punching you in the face and whatnot.

==>Tell chums about your experience.

AV: {Wwho prototyped Mike Tyson?}
AV: {Bbecause II just got punched in the cheek.}
AV: {Iit hurt.}
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:37 am

==> HIT 'EM IN THE FACE! GET 'EM!

You rush the imp with your bat, swinging it around wildly. The imp of course deftly dodges it, and lands a VINTAGE, AUTHENTIC MIKE TYSON UPPERCUT OF SURPLUS QUALITY onto your girly head.

You are sent flying, but Toolsprite catches you and hands you another tissue. You brush the tissue off angrily, and wait intently for the imp to make a move.

It attacks with a flurry of punches. You manage to dodge a jab, but it sadly hits Toolsprite who begins to cry and vent about his personal problems.

During the distraction, the imp lands another punch, this time into your stomach. Your bat once again falls out of your hands, and you collapse onto the ground, with the imp standing over you, gleefully and hilariously kicking you.

You gotta admit yourself, getting your ass kicked by a funking imp is pretty hilarious. Who but you, amirite?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next