Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Sburb Session

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sburb Session Empty Sburb Session

Post by SpectrumJumper Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:52 pm

I would enjoy very much to create my own sburb session, however I am new to this. Please bear with me. I will inform you now though I would prefer it if everyone has a different aspect/class. I would like you to provide the following feilds:
Fetch Modus
Strife Modus
Land Name
Class+Aspect
Prospit/Derse
Race
Charector Name
**Backstory if you feel like it.

COnnection order

Lucy Pickman ==> Eric Tomphson==> Brad Webber==> Niko Myshchaya

Last edited by SpectrumJumper on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 4 times in total
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 131
Boondollars : 18537

Back to top Go down

Sburb Session Empty Re: Sburb Session

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:27 pm

I shall bear with you *transforms into a bear*
Ok, I apologize for that terrible pun.

Fetch Modus: CALLIGRAPHY modus. The user has a touch screen pad that requires the name of the object that you want to put in or take out be written in calligraphy. There are 36 slots available (one for each letter A-Z and 0-9). There is no restriction on how they are taken out.
Strife Modus: Quillkind, x2 Quillkind
Land Name: Land of Rivers and Frogs
Class & Aspect: Sylph of Space
Moon: Prospit
Lucy Pickman

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:35 pm

(Np I enjoyed that pun)
We just need a few more people to jo/n though. :>
(I'd like to play it out from entry)
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Sounds good to me~

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Shell Game Modus
ZookaKind
Land of Spirals and Lies
Maid of Mind
Derse
Human
Eric Thompson
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23870
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:50 pm

Fetch Modus  story mode, you can get whatever item you want (as long you have it of course) but you have to come up with at least a five sentence story about said item
Strife Modus Club kind
Land Name Land of Graveyards and Crystals
Class+Aspect Seer of Doom
Prospit/Derse Derse
Race Human
Character Name Brad Webber

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Fetch Modus: Acrobatic - You want something? Be prepared to catch it in some INSANE manner while doing something totally awesome!!!

Strife Specibus: ScytheKind

Land Name: The Land of Darkness and Frogs

Class/Aspect: The Heir of Space

Dreamer: Prospit

Race: Human

Character Name: Niko Myshchaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:38 pm

Fetch Modus: Puzzle
Strife Modus: Clawkind
Land Name: Land of Shadows and Forests
Class+Aspect: Heir of Void
Moon: Derse
Race: Human
Name: Raic Leatch

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:50 pm

Alright lets begin.
Upon entering the game Lucy Pickman is messaged by a mysterious outsider. This outsider is to mysterious to be nammed. His text is in all white so you have to highlight it to speak to him.
Hello my darlings, just wanted to drop in. It would seem you are about to be attacked by a horde of imps, thought you should know. For the record, call me Mr.VanillaMilkshake.
Lucy house is in fact attacked by Aqua Imps. Strife!
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:12 pm

QUICK! BE THE OTHER GUY!

~You become the other guy JUST in time and realize that you are someone that you dooooon't think that you've even really met yet. This guy looks kind of creepy but cool in the same way.

You are Niko Myschaya. You are currently busy though...but..with what? What the heck is that boxy thing? That is your bat house, and you have been working on that for AGES! You have been working so extremely hard on it that you have often neglected your own self sometimes from all the time you have put into this thing. Your long silky black hair is rather messy, so you decide to pull it back into a rather crappy looking ponytail which you TOTALLY did on purpose because THAT is how you do things.
You live with your elder Brother, Kae, in an extremely dark house in an extremely dark city. Why the heck is it so dark in here!? Niko, it is suggested that you turn on the lights in your room! what!? heck no! you would rather have your eyes gouged out with a rusty plastic spork than turn on any light within the sanctuary of your domicile! You need it to remain dark in here for your friends, the Bats. Where are they you ask? Oh, there they are! up in the far corner of the church like ceiling you have in your room. Aren't they just so cute? You just want to climb up there and pick one up and cuddle them. but that would count as disturbing them and you can't do that now can you? yeeeeah you're not gonna bug them, they're probably sleeping and dreaming little bat dreams.
You have a wide collection of odd little Gothic and bat focused things that absolutely fascinate you in so many ways that it's absolutely uncanny...and...just a little bit morbid. You have your giant bookshelves which line all the walls of your room besides where you have your window and your door. Your bed looks to be a Victorian era selection, the soft sheer see through curtains you have draped over it a personal creation. They really did turn out well didn't they?
Niko, it is suggested that you jump on your bed and swing from the rafters! WHAT!? thats a ridiculous idea! there is no way in hell that you are going to do that so you just abscond the frack out of that idea. It is suggested that you retrieve your laptop from your fetch modus. uhm...ok? thats simple at least and won't disturb your friends. you go to retrieve your laptop when suddenly it is launched from your modus! OH NO! Niko it is suggested that you do some kind of acrobatic stunt and catch your laptop and fast! you do some kind of totally ninja back flip and catch your laptop. whew. that was a sweet save. Niko, it is suggested that you check your mail.
you shrug and slip forth from your room, picking your way over to the exceedingly pitch black staircase that is for some reason the ONLY way of getting downstairs...or is it? You somehow make it downstairs by doing some totally rad climbing thing that we couldn't see BECAUSE ITS TOO FRACKING DARK IN HERE and OOW! you suddenly run smack into one of the completely stupid vampire statues that Kae keeps around this freaking maze of a house. where the heck does he even get these let alone get them into the house? its just ridiculous.
you make it outside and check your mail, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah baby you got that RAD game thing that your friends have been talking about. not that...well..you never really asked them if they were ever going to play, you're WAY too shy to do that. you make it back to your room without further incident and place your laptop upon the desk that sits beneath your window, popping the game disk in....

4:13 later......

You FINALLY get into the game and are COMPLETELY exhausted. This game is so much woooooork. you look over to your laptop to see one of the little bars at the bottom flashing..oh! it looks like one of your friends is pestering you...you wonder who it is.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:02 pm

"{why does there have to be so many fricking imp things?!}" Lucy sighed. She had finally defeated the Aqua Imps that were trying to attack her house. THere were so many that she was sure she couldn't handle them all by herself. But her strife specibus, oh her sweet strife specibus, got up graded room QUILLKIND to x2QUILLKIND. Oh joyus days!

She had hopped online to pesterchum. She hoped the next wave wouldn't come for a while. She really needed rest. And her dumb sprite wasn't much help either. She kept looking for someplace to soak, which ended up being Lucy's bathtub.

-whisperingOptimist [WP] began pestering soaringChiroptera [SC]

WP: {pssst...}
WP: {what's going on?}
WP: {are you in the game yet?}
WP: { :D }

Lucy went to her e-journal and started typing up and entry.

Journal:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:33 pm

~Niko, answer your Chum.~

-soaringChiroptera [SC] began Pestering whisperingOptimist [WO]-

SC: 0hm..
SC: Y34h..
SC: 1'm 1n Th3 G4m3..
SC: 1t's..R34lly D4rk H3r3..
SC: B0t Th4t's 4 G00d Th1ng!
SC: 0hm..B0t Vh4t 1s 4ll Th1s 4b00t? 1'm S0 C0nf0s3d. T-T

~You look out your window, just peeking slightly, and see that there are some rather odd looking creatures out in your yard. What the heck are those things? You really hope they don't come inside...that...would be kinda bad.~

SC: 0hm..
SC: 4ls0..
SC: Th3r3 4r3 Th3s3 V31rd L00k1ng Cr34t0r3s 1n My Y4rd..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:32 pm

WP: {you probably not let those get in}
WP: {they suck!}
WP: {but you get some awesome fruit gusher thingies from them!}
WP: {they taste terrible though...}

Lucy remembered that some white texted person messaged her. Gosh he was going to be hard to talk to. She highlighted the message then she replied to him.

WP: {okay mysterious person}
WP: {thanks for the heads up by the way!
WP: { :D }
WP: {but um how did you know? i thought only my server or whatever could see me?}
WP: {wait! are you my server? oh you had me good!}

Lucy chuckled and looked outside. Hm. This place looked nice. Lot's of rivers. Little frogs everywhere. Okay, so frogs weren't exactly her favorite animal, but whatever. Maybe they were the creatures that called this place home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:39 pm

SC: 0hm...
SC: Y34h 1 G03ss S0...
SC: Th3y D0n't 34t B4ts R1ght?

~Niko, it is suggested that you allocate your trusty Scythe into your Strife Specibus. Uhm..ok? But its already there? Oh well guess you don't have to worry then. You go poke your head out of your room, wondering where your Brother went off to...it's really not like him to just completely fall off the face of the planet like this. It is highly suggested that you twirl like a ballerina and bark like a dog. what? oh come on thats just stupid!~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:44 am

(Ehm shouldn't the actual roleplaying be here?)

====> Be the comic book nerd

You can't be the comic book nerd because he is taking a break.

====> Fine, let's be him in the past and get the introduction out of the way.

Your name is Brad Webber and it looks like you're currently installing the Sburb "Client" Beta. So while you do that why don't we take at your interests and stuff. Judging by the all the comics that litter your room, calling you "Comic book nerd" was exactly right. The other indication of your interest is a baseball bat. Honestly the fact that you're into baseball is rather surprising seeing your low stamina, and the fact that we can all see you're rather overweight. However your Uncle managed to talk you in to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:51 am

Dutchguy wrote:(Ehm shouldn't the actual roleplaying be here?)

((OOC: 0hm.....1dk? 1 J0st P0st3d Vh3r3 3v3ry0n3 3ls3 V4s...))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:45 am

(ooc I'm not sure either, but that is called the Roleplaying area )

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:18 am

//I can just move this thread
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23870
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:32 pm

((OOC: 1 Th00ght 1t B31ng H3r3 V4s F1n3? 0.0 N0b0dy V4s H4v1ng Pr0bl3ms F1nd1ng 1t V3r3 Th3y 0.0?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:27 pm

((Am I in this session?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:50 pm

((OOC: Y34h, V3 4ll 4r3.))

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Sorry I said I was new. u_u
Though we might as well continue.

I knew that because I am omnipotent.
And because you are not a liability.
You may have noticed, but without you here who would light the forge?
It is a necessity that you exist.
You are a priority.
Speaking of which, why don't you get intact with your aspect.
Your quest bed is located at the bottom of a river. Why don't you go there?

Brad webber: As you enter the game you begin to hear strange noises. You think you're finally going insane. Might as well take a look at Niko's room. It is heavily suggested you look at the bats. NO NO WAY. You abjure the hell out of that idea, that idea never even existed! No ONE DISTURBES THE BATS! It seems like your being pestered on Pester Chum, who's this douchebag?

Maystermind began trolling Brad (modify the earlier stuff for pesterchum plz)
H* ass hole. *'m just going to say now, you w*ll fa*l at the sess*on *f you don't hurry up and deploy an ALCHEM*TER, and prepunched card, and CRUXTRUDER in N*ko's room.

You have no idea who mayster mind is, nor do you want to know. And she seems a bit offensive to say the least. Oh well, you might as well Get to know him/her/it?.... You have no fucking idea.

Niko Myshchaya:
White text guy
Hello deer. I am here to inform you of your inevitable death.
So before you die on everyone, you might as well deploy all the free stuff in Lucy's room?
Unless you want to spite them.
But of course you won't.
I already know this. It is indisputible.
Now excuse me darling.

Upon reading this guys message you get hella' scared. And decide its best to deploy it anyways, I mean what else are you going to do? Stop the Shale Imps in your room from destroying it?
Wait a second......
OH GOD NO! FUCK YOU IMPS! GET THE HELL. AWAY. FROM THE FUCKING BATS!
Suddenly, You are Raic Leetah!
Man you really wonder why everyone forgot about you. You try not to pretend that is was your fault for falling alseep for the entire damn day (stupid physics test, why did I even study? The world is KINDA about to end). Eh, oh well. There isn't any reason you can't be your own server player~! You deploy all of the free shit, that shit is so free. You accidentally knock open you REFREZZER! You decided a long time ago that was the best name for it, any other name would just be STUPID. Rows upon rows of cat food fall to the grand, crushed by the magnificent weight of you refregirator...I mean REFREZZER! Yeah, that sounds about right. Speaking of which, it seems that imps are still trying to get in your house! Man, that elaborate pranking system you mad to keep that bitch out never worked on it, but somehow on these imps? These CHALK IMPS must REALLY stupid. I mean jesus! Speaking of that bitch....... It looks like he's made it in here. You despise her with your heart and soul! You'd never let it show though. It's: GOD DOG/CAT CROSSBREAD! What an abomintation....... oh shit its eating your cat food!

Last edited by SpectrumJumper on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:38 pm

~Be the other guy~
You are now Raic Leatch. You sit on your bed, waiting for someone to bring you into the game. You don't even want to play, but you lost a bet, so you have to. You pick up a random object and throw it against your wall, having it bounce back to you. It didn't matter what it was, it would bounce back anyways.
You want to go on your computer, but can't because 1) the client server is loading and 2) you don't want to get caught on Pesterchum. You can't remember why you downloaded it, you don't have any friends, but now your accomplices bother you to no end. It was actually one of them, Lucy, made the bet that you lost. You frown just at thinking about her.
=An Hour Later=
What have I gotten myself into? You look out at the Land of Shadows and Forests. What just happened? Someone brought you into the game. You never expected this. He grabs a claw and straps it onto his hand when Shadow Imps started towards his house. It was going to get messy...

Back to top Go down

Post by SpectrumJumper Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:34 pm

It turns out to be a shadow imp HORDE along with a Marble ogre.... The hell? Why is Marble even a part of your world? Oh well, might as well just kill them all STRIFE!
The ogre swings a gigantic tree at you, as he swings, you notice imps are located inside the tree!

SpectrumJumper
SpectrumJumper
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:30 pm

~Niko, respond to the white text guy.~

SC: 0hm...

~Niko, it is suggested that you kick some imp ass.~

STRIFE!