Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Sburb: Omicron Session

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sburb: Omicron Session - Page 6 Empty Re: Sburb: Omicron Session

Post by Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:47 pm

==> Answer AV.

WO: {yeah i'm fine :)}
WO: {it wasn't too special, i was entering the gate then i was suddenly falling!}
WO: {although none of you should be falling when you go through your second gate.}
WO: {i read it in the walkthrough thingy.}
WO: {has greg built up for you yet?}

Now that you think about it...

==> Check on Cael.

You take out your laptop and look to make sure Cael is alright. Yup. He's still looking pretty angsty, so everything's normal. You check around the perimeter of his house. You kill a few imps, leaving him to find grist lying on his lawn. A happy little surprise for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:52 pm

AV: {Nnot yet.}
AV: {II should get on him about that.}

==>Message Greg.

AV: {II have a favor to ask of you.}
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21116
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:18 am

WO: {okey dokey lokey!}
WO: {hehehe~}

==> Search for your Quest Bed.

You read online about something called a 'Quest Bed' that makes you turn into a God Tier Player. You weren't sure what class or aspect you were, well you actually knew you were a Space player, but you didn't know your class. You had a sinking suspicion that a certain strong guy was a Knight, but of what, you didn't know.
The Knight's were always the ones to help with the creating of the Genesis Frog, whatever that was. So you think this is just fate and the universe working things out. Good job universe.

==> Stumble upon ancient ruins.

You do so, accidentally slipping and hurting yourself. You get knocked unconscious and wake up on Derse.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:24 am

You shut your laptop and captchalogue it. You don't think you'll be needing it anymore since you have your Wrist-top, but it wouldn't hurt to take it along. You suddenly a promise you made to Greg. You said you would alchemize a punching bag if he really wanted you to. You might as well do that now.

==>Alchemize the punching bag.

After doing that, you hang it up in your room. You aren't quite sure what to do with a punching bag, other than punch it.

==>Punch it.

You give it a punch, but considering how weak you are, it barely moves. All you get is a hurt fist. You shake your hand while frowning at the punching bag. You wonder how Greg does this constantly.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:03 am

==> Get the hell up

You decide to emerge from your angsty pile of douchebaggery. You have a mound of tissues on top of you, that of which you ball up and throw at Toolsprite. He cries.

You notice that your good man Greg has been pestering you, along with many other updates via your friends. You decide to actually try and infer things without clouding your mind with angst and low self-confidence.

So the purpose of this game is to win the universe. You gotta beat the imps because they're bad guys you guess. Some of them are smart like Lulu.

==>Reply to Greg

QC: I'm actually doing pretty shitty
QC: This imp just beat my ass until half of my bed dropped on it.
QC: I'd thank Lucy but I feel so damn ashamed, especially because she totally saw my angst-fest there.
QC: I dunno, I'm really worried that I'm not cut out for this game. I'm sure you're all kicking ass and making frogs have sex like bawses.
QC: Dammit I just whined again, my apologies.
QC: Shit.
QC: Also, what the hell is the flashing junk that looks like giant fruit gushers? And what does the cube one do?

You sulk again for another while, before telling Toolsprite to mess off. You bring yourself to message Lulu.

QC: Hey so uh...
QC: Sorry for being a complete idiot here, but uh
QC: What should I like...be doing? :L
QC: Loooool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:47 am

==> REPLY 2X COMBO

FIRST REPLY: QC

FE: oh, im sorry to hEar that(3
FE: but you wErE right in that i am kicking a--=(3!
FE: that is FrightFully accuratE=(3!

SENCOND REPLY: AV

FE: what is this Favor you requirE mE to pErForm-(3?

All the while, you are wishing that you had brought some water, as it is incredibly hot outside. It feels like a desert, and you are amazed as to how those tall plants can grow way out in the distance. You may need to go and see if it is cooler over there after you get home and start doing whatever you do with your grist.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:15 pm

==>Reply to Cael first.

AV: {Ddon't worry, your lack of knowledge about this game does not count as idiocy at the moment.}
AV: {Rright now, the best use of your time and Ggreg's time would be for you to build up his house.}
AV: {Sso he can get to his first gate.}

==>Now reply to Greg.

AV: {Wwould you kindly build on my house so II can reach my first gate?}
AV: {Llucy is already through her first gate. II don't want to fall behind.}
AV: {II told Ccael to build on your house, so you won't fall behind either.}
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:42 pm

==> Be the confused moron

You trudge into your door, send another nod in Father Fender's direction, walk to your room, and sit in front of your computer. Now you have access to Sburb... and no idea what to do with it.

FE: so, how do i build your housE, lulu-(3?

==> Screw around with your machines

You suddenly realize that the machines are still there, and begin to play with them. You get a dowel and place it in the carving thing, and punch in a random code. You watch as the machine carves the cruxite, then grab it and throw it into the Alchemizidoodle or whatever. Activating it, you discover that you have enough grist to create the object, and do so. A light flashes, and when it fades you see that you've created a... big metal statue of an ear.

==> Message Lulu again

FE: also, how do you usE thEsE machinEs Functionally-(3?
FE: arE you supposEd to crEatE random objEcts-(3?

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:13 pm

==>Stare at big metal ear and look uncomfortable.

Yeah, you do that. How the heck did the Alchemiter make an ear? However it did it, it makes you slightly uncomfortable.

==>Answer Greg.

AV: {Yyou just build platforms and suck on top of my house. II have to climb it, so make sure it's stable.}
AV: {Aand as far as II know, II don't really need these machines anymore. Tthe only ones II think II have a use for are the Aalchemiter and the Ppunch Ddesignix.}
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:17 pm

==> Get your build on

Your build is on like you flipped a build switch. You put on platforms and blocks, with Tysonsprite looking over your shoulder.

Open spritelog:

Fists improve everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:50 pm

==> Be unsurprised.

You are unsurprised to find yourself back on Derse. The Horroterrors, that's what they say their names are, whisper bits and pieces of the future too you. They weren't any less scary to you this time around. You just float around for a little while, maybe hoping that Lulu will wake up and you too can explore this place together. That'd be awesome.

==> Hug a Dersite

Sure why not? You pick up a tiny liitle one and give it a great big hug. Sooooooooooo cute!!!!!

==> Be another Kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:19 pm

==> Be Greg.

You are now Greg. You finish building up Lulu's house, (despite Tysonsprite's objections that what you are doing can be considered "building" in any sense of the word). You sit back, take a big breath, and stand up to go punch a punching bag.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:31 pm

==>Look up at Greg's finished work.

It looks done, so you decide to start climbing. Not before sending a quick thank you to him, though.

AV: {Tthank you.}
AV: {II shall enter my land now.}

Before you start climbing, you notice that punching bag you alchemized still hanging from the ceiling. You don't want the grist you used to make it to go to waste by it just sitting here, so you captchalogue it and take it with you.

==>Lulu: Ascend.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:53 pm

(I'm really sorry guys for being away! Had to attend to family matters)
==> Have an emotional catharsis

You pester Toolsprite for a tissue, who gladly obliges as you clench it dramatically. You now, theoretically, have something to live for...to motivate you!

You feel considerably better! You shall help your friends achieve their goal! You will make a new universe!

You...you do believe you have found your motivation!

==> Cry and have a sloppy makeout with Toolsprite to demonstrate your acceptance of self and finding catharsis!

You look deeply into Toolsprite's eyes, and grab his tissuey torso. Toolsprite quivers.
Spoiler:
Oh damn. This is saucy.
Spoiler:
This.
Spoiler:
This is stupid.

As you fall into the pile of flashy bits (and on top of your broken half of the bed) that the previous imp disintegrated into, you appear to have magically collected them. You figure this must be used to build up Greg's house. You're happy you're beginning to infer things instead of just think you're messing them up.

Either way, that punch from another imp really came at a horrible moment. You look to your laptop to see an imp with Lulu's face on it pick up your laptop...and unplug it. She then runs off with it.

Shit. Your laptop can't stay alive unless it's constantly plugged in, so you wonder what's happening on your chums' ends. You also realize that your friends can't help you.

(I felt those terrible MSPaint images were neccessary. I'll never do that again.)

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:05 pm

(It's fine! I understand. And the pictures were funny! X3)

The gate shoves you out into your land and you fall and few feet. You land on your feet, but stumble a little. After regaining your balance, you look around. It's the same land you were looking at a while ago. Clocks and bubbles were everywhere. You reach out hesitantly to pop a bubble, but you find that they can't be popped. They just jiggle a little and float away. The hands on the clocks were spinning ceaselessly. None of them told the correct time.

You wonder if your other friends have made it into the Medium yet.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:16 pm

(OH. My. Gosh. Those pics were epic >w< If I weren't such a perfectionist with my art id be posting pics up in this too!)

==> Let the little Dersite lead you around.

It seems eager to take you somewhere. You decide to humor it. It was so cute to you after all, how could you refuse? After a long hile of following it leads you to a palace. What are you doing here? BAM! Suddenly you are a prisoner of the Black Queen. How lame!

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:26 pm

(Maybe I could do some! Maybe... ._.)

Suddenly, you get a message. From... you? Your Wrist-top say it's from you: arcaneVisionary. But you aren't messaging yourself.

==>Answer you.

AV: {Hhello, Llulu.}
AV: {Wwho is this? Hhow are you on my Ppesterchum?}
AV: {Rrelax. Iit's me, Llulusprite.}
AV: {Aah. Wwhy are you messaging me? Aand how?}
AV: {II was just wondering if you made it into the Mmedium. Aand you left your laptop here.}
AV: {II knew II forgot something. Aand yes, II made it into the Mmedium.}
AV: {Ggood, now go to sleep.}
AV: {Eexcuse me?}
AV: {Ggo. Tto. Ssleep.}
AV: {Wwhy?}
AV: {Llucy is waiting for you on Dderse.}
AV: {Iis that the name of that planet II was on?}
AV: {Iit was a moon, but yes. Nnow sleep.}
AV: {Hhold on!}
AV: {SSLEEEEEEEEP.}
AV: {Ffine!}

==>SSLEEEEEEEEP.

You fall asleep, and wake up on Derse again. The voices are quieter this time, as if they knew the freaked you out last time. You can finally understand them. They are telling you to find a castle and save your friend.

==>Search for the castle.

You fly around until you find a castle. What do you do now? Just break in or something?
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:43 pm

==> Lucy: Play a haunting refrain on the harmonica.

You play a Haunting Harmonica Refrain. When did you get a harmonica? Oh, from that fellow in the prison with you? He was a human too, but how did he get here? Too many mysteries.

==> Quit playing.

You quit playing and move on to trying to escape. It's difficult work trying to be an escaped convict. You reach your arm through the bar and attempt to grab the set of keys off the guard. It notices you and moves away from the bars, giving you a slight slap on the hand. What a naughty girl you are, trying to escape. You sit down in a huf and watch as they eventually take the man away. Now you are all alone.

==> Try to wake up.

You close your eyes and concentrate very hard on waking up. You had business to do. But no matter how hard you tried, you refused to wake up.
Lucy: Hmph.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:54 pm

==>Storm the castle! Ransack it!

You take a flying start towards the castle doors and kick them down. Castle staff try to stop you, but you simply fly around them unleash your rage on them by blowing them away with your mind powers.

Okay, enough pretending. You don't have mind powers, even though you wish you did.

You fly through the castle, knocking down guards that try to stop you. You fly down to the dungeon. With a battle cry, you tackle the guard in front of Lucy's cell. You swipe his keys and quickly unlock the cell door.

Be freeeeeee!
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:57 pm

(You guys totally should. I'm terrible at art, but that doesn't stop me from being an idiot in MSPaint.)

==> Use your motivation!

You feel a sudden burst of confidence as your clench your nine year-old's bat. You are GOING to best this abomination!

The Mike Tyson imp, as if it were the first imp reborn, allows a wry, evil grin to grow across its face. Your expression falters, but you hold your bat over your shoulder, ready to swing!

The imp charges at you, its fists swinging gloriously and stylishly. You don't let his swagger intimidate you though, thus you wind up your bat, ready to swing--

Sadly, Toolsprite stupidly accidentally launches a tissue at your face, allowing the imp to give you a couple good belly jabs.

Just as it shoots downward to ascend beautifully an uppercut at your feminine jaw, you tear the tissue away from your face and swing your bat downward, blocking the blow and making the imp hop around, flailing its fist stupidly.

You rush, screaming with newfound motivation and meaning in your life, only for you to trip over the massive pile of tissues that are scattered amonsgt your floor.

You are really beginning to get sick of goddamn tissues. You honestly and genuinely want them to die.

Before you can scramble to your feet though, the imp, now towering over you unleashes a slurry of quick, fast-paced punches Mike Tyson style. You're forced to helplessly lay there and take every blow he delivers, praying that Toolsprite will actually do something useful.

Needless you say, you earn yourself another nosebleed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:05 am

==> Drop your harmonica.

You drop your harmonica in surprise when Lulu swings open the cell door. You hop up and run out behind her, and you float up once you are away from the castle.

Lucy: {thanks lulu! i'm glad you're awake!}
Lucy: {how did you know where to find me?}

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:09 am

Lulu: {Tthe voices told me.}

You float up with Lucy, glad to be away from all the commotion you caused in the castle. You didn't think it would cause that much commotion. All you did was storm the castle, break a lot of a few things, knock some guards over, and free a prisoner.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:24 am

Lucy: {oh the HorrorTerrors spoke to you.}
Lucy: {were they as freaky as last time?}
Lucy: {oh wait... nevermind they told me.}
Lucy: {haha :)}

You smiled at Lulu. The HorrorTerrors freaked you out a teeny bit less, but still, they could scare anyone.

==> Ask Lulu to explore.

You ask Lulu if she wishes to explore. What does she say?

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:29 am

Lulu: {Llast time II came here, II planned on exploring next time, which would be now.}
Lulu: {Tthen Llulusprite told me to save you.}
Lulu: {Sso let's explore now.}

You smile at Lucy.

Lulu: {Yyou probably know more about this place than II do. Wwould you mind explaining a little?}
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am

==> Feel smart and explain.

You feel a little weird, then when you speak, your voice is a little weirder than usual. One of the gods form the Furthest Ring is using you.
Lucy: {well, i've been told this is Derse. those little guys down there are called Dersites.}
Lucy: {when we go to sleep, our dreamselves wake up on this moon. greg and cael presumably wake up on Prospit, the golden moon next to Skaia.}
Lucy: {our moon is also called the dark moon, seeing as how it is so far from Skaia.}
Lucy: {here lives the Black Queen. the Black King is on Skaia, battling the White King while the White Queen lives on Prospit.}
Lucy: {naturally the Derse Queen and King and their subordinates are more violent than the ones on Prospit.}
Lucy: {their battle is what causes the Reckoning, that's when the meteors fall to Earth.}

You suddenly feel a little light headed as it leaves your mind.

Lucy: {oh wow that was really weird.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next