Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 21 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Screaming Death Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:46 pm

Kammy looked a little shocked at first but regained her normal cool look as auriel continued auriel was right completely. Auriel realy was the perfect girl. Little dude hops off kammys lap as kammy slowly gets up and goes over to auriel and hugs her. Man did kammy really want to kiss auirel right now.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21243
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 21 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:52 pm

Auriel hugged Kammy back. "Now how good do you feel? Can you walk or do you want to stay longer to heal fully?" Auriel was worried for her friend's well being. This was what she had to do. She had to keep her friends safe, even if they didn't want it.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21639
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:01 pm

"Miss Quack, you're back! Thank you for saving your planet. We are forever thankful. Quack!" The duck in Entrix' arms giggles. A duck comes up to Entrix and lightly tugs on her pantleg. Entrix looks down and is given a daisy. Entrix sniffles and picks up the young duck to give it a hug. "Thanks little 00ne. G00 t00 y00ur mum now. She must be w00ried." Entrix says, setting the young one back down. The duck hugs her leg one last time and waddles off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:17 pm

"I dont think I could do a triple back flip again just yet but I should be fine for just walking."

Kammy said not wanting to let go but little dude nuded her leg to get her attention. Kammy lets go of the hug and holds out her hand towards little dude and little dude hopped on her hand and went up to her shoulder and sat down. Kammy took off her goggles and looks to them for a while before holding them out to Auriel.

"Here I want you to have these. They mean the world to me but so do you."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Auriel blushed. "B-but they're yours. I'm sure you want them. I-I don't think I could ever take your goggles..." Auriel said holding the goggles. No one had really done this for her. All her life she was picked on because she never made many friends and when she did. She knew she would die hundreds of sweeps before them and then they would move on without her. It bothered her but she always pretended like it didn't.

Corbit still held the cute duck he had in his arms. "Oh my they are so cute and cozy!" They were the cutest things he ever did see.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:35 pm

"Indeed they are. These little 00nes t00k me here and kept me safe in this 00h s00 c00mfortable f00rtress 00f purple. It's w00nderful here!" Entrix exclaims, smiling happily. Jackal looks at her and sits on the bench next to her, with a duck in hands. His knee high black boots were being clinged onto by another duck, who is looking up at him from it's purple hood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:40 pm

"The do mean a lot to me but like my mom told me when she gave these to my sister then my sister to me, I love these goggles but I love you to so I want you to have them so if I may ever die you'll have these to remember me by and Know that even in life after death I'll be there for you."

Kammy said holding in tears from the memory of her mother and sister who where both gone now. Kammy thought about kissing Auriel which made her blush but didn't not wanting to kiss auriel but she didnt want to in fears she didnt feel the same way.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:13 pm

Auriel kissed Kammy's cheek. "That is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me." Auriel said and hugged the older girl. This really did mean a lot to her. It meant everything. She put the goggles on after she had hugged Kammy and smiled. "You're really great. Remember that ok?"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:20 pm

"Hello Mr. Quack! Welcome to the land of fear sir! Quack!" The duck tells Corbit. Entrix pats the spot on the bench next to her, inviting Corbit to come and sit with her. Yellow ducks waddle all over the place, tripping and squeaking like rubber ducks. They all were so adorable. Screams were heard through the gates, blocked just by the barrier just above the purple fortress that Entrix was to rule.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Corbit laughed at sat next to Entrix. "Oh my this is so cute."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 pm

"At first I was scared 00f this place but n00w I l00ve it. It's s00 safe here, but dream selves are s00meh00w put int00 danger. Y00u are safe th00ugh since y00u are technically y00ur dream self. " Entrix says. She had come to miss this place and loved it here now. The place felt like home so she was happy there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:28 pm

Kammy blushed a bit brighter when auriel kissed her cheeck. It wasn't on the lips but Kammy cool with just a cheeck kiss for now. Kammy hugs auriel back and nods a little.

"Alright, Auriel I will."

Kammy said. she was going to say dude or man but she figured it was better to call auriel by her name right now.

Zondra walks into her hive and looks over at the count down machine and opens the top. an odd shere comes out and flys arounf zondras head. zondra narrows her eyes and speacks calmly.

"Well this is rather annoying....."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:34 pm

Corbit smiled. "Well it is quite cute." Corbit said and smiled at Jackel.

Auriel giggled. "You're pretty great. Just to let you know. I kinda like you too." Auriel said with the widest smile.

((OOC: I have updated Auriel's and Corbit's Quadrants))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Entrix nods and Jackal smiles a little back. He decided to be a little nicer to his moirail's matesprit. That might make her a little happier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Paige slowly wakes up and starts cant move again.

"good night human."

"dont you mean good morning?"

Paige is forced to shoot out her sword blade from her gauntlent and zondra forces paige to stab it through her heart.

"No, I dont"

"Really?"

was all kammy could manage to say as she continues to blush brightly
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:04 pm

Corbit smiles at both. Perhaps he could get Jackel to be nicer to him by just being nice. Though he was unsure.

Auriel nodded. "I mean like is another way for the flushed quadrant too right? I mean in human terms." Auriel asked. She was kinda confused by humans but curious too.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Entrix gently puts the hood of her duck down and pets it's bright yellow feathers. They felt so soft they could be a kitten. Entrix takes the daisy she was given and strings it through the knitted hood. "I will name you Daisy and I will take care of you forever" Entrix says. The duck nods and quacks in response. Entrix giggles as she puts the small duck's hood back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:34 pm

"well with humans our relationship stuff or quartents as the same as trols but with less names. The eqivalent to flushed would be love but love can also mean I love you like one would another sibling or family or love as in I want to be your boyfriend or girlfriend."

The lifefrom paiges eyes fades and Paige drops to the ground dead.

BB: I ha^e k!11ed the human f0r y0u

Suddenly the strange sphere flies around fast and zooms at paige. The sphere and paiges body morph together to become paige sprite. Paigesprite looks over herself and narrows her eyes.

"Great.... now I have no legs...."

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 21 Sdfghj13
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Auriel nodded. "It seems very confusing!" Auriel was stating what she thought so at least she wasn't lying.

Corbit chuckles. "That's a cute name for a cute duck!" Corbit said. It was cute. To him at least.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:27 pm

"Indeed it is." Entrix says with a smile. "Mum. Mum. Muuummm. " The duck quacks. Entrix tilts her head. Her? Daisy's mum. Entrix giggles and hugs the duck. She could pretend if the little one wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:04 pm

Corbit watched his matesprit and the duck hug and he chuckled lightly. This was too cute.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:11 pm

"W00uld y00u like t00 give C00rbit a hug Daisy?" Entrix asks. The small duck nods and hops onto Corbit's lap. Daisy gently hugs him with a quacking noise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:29 pm

"to some people it can be and sometimes hard to explain but overall thats all there is to it really."

Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:34 pm

"Well its nice to have you here to explain it to me." Auriel gave Kammy another hug but her hands accidentally slipped lower than what she wanted. "Oops sorry about that."

Corbit smiled and hugged the duck tight. He looked up at Entrix and smiled. "Again too cute!!!"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:02 pm

kammy continues to blush brightly as she hugs back.

"no its cool"

Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 24 ... 28  Next