Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) Empty So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Auriel smiled now they all could talk openly and to eachother and know what was going on. Corbit on the other hand was nervous about how the two female trolls would react and how Auriel's friend react to everything.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21599
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Entrix stares out the window and begins to shake. CC:00HMYGL00B!0v0 ILookedOutsideAndGuessWhatISaw. 0v0
CC:0v0
She then feels herself begin to shake uncontrollably. "N00N00N00N00N00!" She yells, obviously horrified.

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Corbit was a little confused.

GQ: what d0 y0u s33? And t3ll us sl0wly.

Auriel looked at the screen not sure what was happening but just watched.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:51 pm

Entrix does some deep breathes and then types, CC: I saw an aster00id 00utside. 0v0

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:55 pm

ScreamingDeath has began Pestering colourCromatic
SD: hey i'm KQ's friend
SD: i'm supposed to connect to you
SD: so be prepared I'm connecting now

Paige then begins to connect with colourCromatic
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21203
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:01 pm

Corbit types out his message.

GQ: 0k tak3 s3v3n big br3aths. Is it dark 3n0ugh f0r m3 t0 l00k 0utsid3?

Auriel waits for someone to message her and she begins to feel lonely so she grabs her 4 foot long lusus from her bed and puts her by the computer and sits back down.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:07 pm

CC: 00kay.0v0
She then flips back to reality, knowing there is a giant asteroid hurling itself upon alternia. CC:I d00n't think I can calm d00wn. 0v0 And yes, l00k 00utside.0v0
She then cries and sits on the floor crying with panic.OWLsprite: "00h n00 hun. It's g00ing t00 be alright! D00n't cry it's g00ing t00 be alright..." The owl sings as she loosely wraps her wings around her poor crying wriggler, trying to comfort her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Paige finishes connecting and messages CC again.

SD: ok connected
SD: hello?
SD: heeeeeellllooooooooooo!

Paige then messages KQ

SD: hey do you know whats going on with colour?
SD: she isn't responding to me
SD: oh and I finished connecting to her now to hack in and look for cheat codes
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:19 pm

Corbit dashes to his window and opens his black curtins to find that there was a giant projectile coming at them. Corbit almost passed out when he saw it but he rushed to his computer.

GQ: I s33 it just try t0 stay calm as p0ssibl3. I'll try t0 g3t th3m t0 hurry.
KQ: I'll ssee

Auriel switched over to her messages with Corbit.

KQ: What in the name 8f the m8thergrub iss g8ing 8n?

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:23 pm

CC:00k00k00k.0v0
She hugs her mum and closes her eyes, remembering a song that she used to sing to her when she was just a grub. OWLsprite: "Hun.. D00 as y00ur friend says and calm d00wn...

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Paige begins to find varrious codes and raises her eye brow.

" dskjhsdk? 126GH48G? PSWOOOOP? What the heck are these things?"

Paige didn't know what they were but she began to quickly write down all the codes on a pice of paper
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:39 pm

GQ: Th3r3 is a larg3 pr0j3ctil3 sh00ting at us at ab0ut 200 mi/hr.

Auriel looks out the window and notices it keeping calm she switches back to SD.

KQ: We'll have t8 sstart with8ut CC f8r n8w becausse if we d8n't sstart then we are g8ing t8 die becausse there iss what l88kss like a mete8r c8ming t8ward uss.

She types in one whole message to get the point across.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:55 pm

SD: oh wow it's times like these i with i was superman allowing me to stop meteors thus saving the day.
SD: hey i found some weird codes while i was hacking
SD: have any of you or your friends ran across anything that needs codes?

Paige said as she turns on her heavy metal music seeming quite calm over the fact that KQ was in danger. But then again heavy metal music helps her stay calm and think.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 pm

KQ: I d8n't think ss8 but we sh8uld start ss8 we can jusst get it 8ver.

Auriel said paincking slightly.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:28 pm

SD: alright chill out
SD: listen to some music that's what helps me stay calm
SD: now can some one get colour online so i can get.......
SD: oh man.....
SD: one sec

Paige pauses her music and hears rumbling out site. Paige runs over to one of her two windows and opens it and looks into the sky seeing a meteor or well something that looks like one in the sky. Paige takes and grabs her laptop, headphones, hidden stash of candy, her box of comics, a box of action figures, and her guitar. Paige then runs over to her computer and plays the music again blaring it so she doesn't hear the rumbling out side.

SD: ok I'm back and it seems i have a meteor on my hands as well
SD: i packed all of my important things just in case....
SD: now moo-ve it and get colour online
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Auriel messaged Corbit and Corbit quickly shot a message to CC.

GQ: CC if y0u d0n't g3t up w3'll all di3 s0 right n0w I n33d y0u t0 g3t up and g3t r3ady t0 start 0k?

Corbit said making sure he could try to get her attention.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Paige looks over the list of codes trying to figure out what they were for. After a good 5 mins she starts to look up online to try and find more walkthroughs and compares the ones she found to each other. Paige widens her eyes when she compares them all. Paige then starts to pester colour again.

SD: colour get off your lazy butt now!
SD: we need to get moving
SD: apparently from what i am getting from some walkthroughs i've found there is a time limit from when we start and connect with the game to when the meteors hit
SD: the only way we can tell this time limit by opening some type of machine called a Cruxtruder
SD: I need you to deploy this machine out and what ever else you can after you deploy everything you possibly can I don't care what you do then. you can sit in your coner and salk or what ever and give up but i am going to try and get out of the way of this dumb meteor before its too late now..
SD: GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND FRICKIN DEPOLY THOSE MACHINES NOW!

Paige then gets up and begins to move all the things she had grabbed a second ago and Captchalogue them all moving them to her Sylladex. Paige then walks over to her list of codes and picks them up also captchaloging it Paige then goes over to her bed lifting up her pillow.grabbing her wallet and opens it up. the only thing inside is 5 dollars and her drivers licence. She captchalogue both items her sylladex now full.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:34 pm

CC:It'sSpreadingIsn'tIt.0v0It'sN00tHittingJust00nePlannetHuh?0v0
Entrix' teal egg then starts glowing. CC: Guys it's the t00tems!! 0v0 Y00u MUST make the item. 0v0 N00W it's y00ur last chance guys i figured it 00ut!0v0

Entrix reads through screamingDeath's posts and then nods, feeling dumb. She then responds. CC:I have already d00ne s00. 0v0 I am als00 quite s00ry f00r resp00nding late in such an urgent matter. 0v0

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:27 pm

Paige heard her computer go off and went to check her messages.

SD: really?
SD: ok tell me what you put in and where so I know what I have to work with
SD: hurry though I'm not sure how much time i have left....
SD: WAIT tell me where the Cruxtruder is first so then I can try and open it to see how long I have and hurry!
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:41 am

Auriel messaged Screaming Death.

KQ: Any ideass what we d8?

Corbit was paincking and running around grabbing his egg shell collection, his lusus, and his favorite stuffies.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:18 am

Paige then starts to message KQ.

SD: as far as i have gotten is get a Cruxtruder then try and open it to see how long you got to live..... i mean till the meteors impact, thats what I'm doing
SD: once I do that I'm just gonna check out what the other machines do and figure out a plan of action from that information cause you know.

Paige then swaps over to her laptop putting her head phones on and plugging them into her laptop then blared her music on her laptop through her headphones. Paige then opens her bedroom door and walks downstairs and starts to look around for the Cruxtruder.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:32 am

Auriel puts in her copy of Sgrub and stares at the screen.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:19 am

Paige made it down to her living room and saw an Alchemiter crushing multiple action figures including classic batman and ironman! Paige falls to her knees screaming no! Many people can be lost in a fight for the world but Paige never thought it would take the lives of her 15th and 16th favorite super heroes! Good thing she still had her man favorite super heroes in her sylladex. Paige sweared right there that if she ever saw colour in person shed punch him in the face for hurting her fathers action figures.

Paige got back up and wrote on her laptop "strange plate form with symbol on it - Living room" Paige wanted to make sure sh would remember where each thing was. Paige looked at the Alchemiter and wondered if one of these machines had something to do with the codes she had made a list of. Paige examines the Alchemiter up close trieing to figure out what it does.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:05 pm

CC:Well y00u must create a punch card and stick it int00 the t00tem lathe after 00pening the cruxtruder. 0v0 A t00tem sprite thingy sh00uld c00me 00ut and I believe a t00tem sh00uld t00. 0v0. The t00tem y00u have y00u sh00uld then put it in the t0tem lathe. 0v0 The item y00u make is y00ur 00nly chance. 0v0 Fr00m there y00u might be able t00 g00 00n y00ur 00wn.0v0
Entrix presses keys quickly to get her message out as fast as she can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Corbit keeps hold of his weird totem and puts it in the lathe. He just waited. He didn't want to die. He was terrifed of dying. Auriel randomly went a big machine and started spinning the wheel as fast as possible. A thing popped out and she capthalogued it. She then threw some animal bones from her collection into the machine quickly to see what it did.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next