Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 22 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:31 pm

Auriel nodded. "I really am sorry..." Auriel said her face covered in her dark blush. She smiled and hugged tighter. "I-I don't want you to die...If you did...I couldn't stand anymore of my friends dying..."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 22 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:10 pm

"I promise I wont allow anyone else to die. I wont let you have to be forced to go through that again."

kammy said and looks to auriel giving her a reasuring look once again thinking about kissing her.

Paige floats near the corner of zondras hive in her room. A group of mosters burst through zondras door. Zondra looks to them and they froze in place but zondra wasnt using mind control.

"I'm telling you only someone who dresses as slutty as you could cause those things to freeze in place like that."

"why are you even still here and all of you leave before I kill you all!"

The monsters run away as zondra looks to paige.

"Because I'm stuck following you around because im now your sprite o some shit like that."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21308
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:35 pm

Entrix nods. She smiles and picks up her little buddy, setting her in her lap. Jackal blushes slightly at the cutest thing in the world that had just unfolded. These ducks were affecting him now too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:50 pm

Corbit chuckled. He wondered how his little frogs were on his land. They must have had a great time with all those dresses.

Auriel smiled and hugged Kammy tight. She didn't want to let go. Not ever. Not again.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:03 pm

"Auriel I know you may say no but I'd rather not do this with out asking your permission first but.. would you mind if I kiss you?"

Kammy said hugging auriel back.

"Oh yeah and it turns out I was wrong."

Zondra climbs up the side of her hive as paige floats in a laying down position following her.

"wrong about what?"

"this isnt a pvp game theres aparently a final boss so apparently I was trying to kill that guys for no reason."

Zondra laughs a bit as she makes it up to the top of her roof and is surronded by a bunch of hudge oil monsters. Zondra walks up to one and slaps it and points to the gate.

"I command all of you to form your selves into a stair case."

the oil monsters narrow their eyes at her.

"maybe you could flash them."

Paige said with a laugh Zondra actually thinks about it but just descides to kill one with one attack and looks to the others which all start to form a stair case with thier bodies.

"If that final boss is as pathedic as these things this game will be easy"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:08 pm

Auriel smiled. "Sure. It would be splendid." Auriel said in a cheerful and wispy voice.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:18 pm

Entrix stands up, duck in arms and she motions for the others to follow. Entrix went through many shops and finally went into the castle, where a duck took her hand and lead her to a room in which was full of grey, purple, and teal. It also had the symbol of fear on it. "What do you think of my castle? It's like they built it, expecting me to rule when I hit godtier. I'm the princess for now, but someday, I want to be their queen and help everyone." Entrix says with a smile. Jackal looks around with awe-struck eyes. He was amazed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:48 pm

Kammy takes a deep breath as if building up the courage to kiss auriel before she closes her eyes and kisses Auriel. To kammy it was everything she dreamed it would be and more because she actually was kissing auriel. Kammy would continue the kiss for as long a auriel would let her

Zondra walks up the backs of the monsters holding her hands behind her back as paigesprite followed her.

"So are you going to apologize to the lower bloods and my minon for trying to kill them now that you know you didnt have to human?"

"nah between you and me i probibly would have killed them anyways after becoming god tier. I usually always kill my team mates in games for fun and this game is no acception."

"well in that case when we past through this gate i order you to float me down and when we get to the next gate if there is no other means of reaching it i order you to fly me up there as well."

"what ever..."

"you are not protesting?"

"well theres nothing else better to do now that you know im dead that and im forced to help you out annyways because im your sprite now."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Auriel smiled into the kiss and then broke away after a few minutes. She had the largest grin on her face. She knew it made Kammy happy. So it made her happy.

Corbit just followed and listened with his mouth wide. He hoped that he had a castle because that would be amazing. He just smiled and eyed her room trying to find anything they had in common.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:08 pm

"Daisy will stay in here s00 she will be safe all 00f the time. I'd like t00 make sure she is a happy little duckling and gr00ws up t00 be just like mummy." Entrix giggles. She liked pretending with Daisy. She did want to take care of her though because she felt if she didn't she would be sad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:40 pm

kammy smiles back and hugs auriel again.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Corbit chuckled. "Anyone will be safe in a monster of a castle like this!" Corbit said and threw his arms up. He didn't care how far up the roof was but he just loved it.

Auriel hugged Kammy back. She was going to help Kammy. "From now on you can't take all the pain for me. I've got to defend myself sometimes ok? Anyway I believe we will make the best team."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:38 pm

"Indeed s00. There is a massive barrier ar00und this place and it repels evil. " Entrix says. Jackal smiles that toothy sharp-as-daggers smile he usually pulls off. He actually felt calm, safe and happy here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:00 pm

"well this is quite annoying..."

zondra holds onto paigesprites hand as they float to the ground as she checks her phone with the other.

"what is?"

"my minon seems to be ignoring me which is quite annoying I'll need to remeber to slap her a few times when i see her for this."

Zondra said as they land and they start looking around.

"seems they took my bike this way and kammy seems to have been bleedig out on the ride there hope she survied."

they begin to follow the tracks of blood.

"why's that?"

"well for one shes been my best friend ever since we were kids and two since she doesnt need to die for me to win it'd kinda suck if she did"

"pity it seems you are going soft human."

"oh shut up troll slut."

"alright auriel i will"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:09 am

Auriel smiled and hug Kammy again. She was so happy just to be here. It made her feel like floating.

"Big walls are big and safe." Corbit said with a huge smile.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:43 am

"So how do you become God Tier Human"

Zondra and Paige have been wondering around talkng for awhile.

"you get to a certain level then sleep on your stone bed in your starting world and die while sleeping."

"how do you gain levels"

"by killing things"

"why havent i gained a level yet then"

"well you killed me and a very powerful monster by monster standards so the game is probibly stil cunting up all your experience."

"will i be able to become a god when its done?"

"I dunno maybe..."

kammy hugs auriel tightly.

"Auriel what happens when the game ends would it put us on seprate planets again?"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Auriel had never thought of that. "I-I don't know...I really don't know..." Auriel hugged Kammy just as tight. She didn't want to be separated from Kammy. Not again. It would kill her. It really would.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:54 pm

Kammy closes her eyes a tear running down her cheek of the thought of being separeted from Auriel.

"The I guess we will just have to hold tightly onto each other when the game ends so we can stay with eachother then. and if that doesnt work I wont stop until we are together again and thats a promise."

Zondra and paigesprite pass through a gate after zondra got her levels now only needing 2 more to go god teir. Zondra and paige walk to the little town that the others are in and wlk to the center of the town. Zodra flips her hair out of her face with no hands and puts one of her hands on her hip putting all weight on that one foot.

"so i guess well be looking for the others now?"

"Hell no. The master never goes to her minons, she just orders them over to her side."

Zondra clears her thoat before shouting in a angry tone her voice having more of a british tone during this.

"MINON I ORDER YOU TO GET YOUR ASS TO THE CENTER OF THE TOWN NOW OR I'LL FORCE YOU OVER HERE!"

"british much?"

Zondra looks to Paigesprite raising an eyebrow.

"what the hell is a british."

-_-' "never mind...."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:01 pm

"The walls are like this so we can thr00w awes00me parties, and we can hang things fr00m the ceiling t00." Entrix says with a smile. She picks up Daisy and sits down on her castle's throne, setting her in her lap. It didn't feel right that she was sitting there but she was happy that she could care for people and make sure the ducks were alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:36 pm

Auriel nodded. "I'll never let go when the end comes." Auriel held onto Kammy. She just wanted to be Kammy's flushed love. She didn't want to worry Kammy so she kept a smile. When Auriel had heard what she guessed was BB she cringed. She mumbled under her breath.

"Ok we can have some killer parties later. Invite all our buddies."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:53 pm

"Yeah. Seems t00tally awes00me t00 d00 s00 " Entrix giggles. Jackal laughs and rolls his eyes. "Sounds fun. Entrix? Do you have that fanfiction book you wrote? If so can I see it? I'd like to read please. " Jackal mumbles with a bright lavender blush across his face. Entrix giggles and nods, handing the handmade book over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:12 pm

"your minon is that troll girl right?"

"Not sure I never asked my minon's genderonly his or hers age why?"

"cause I got an idea on how to get auriel whose that troll girl and my friend kammy out here."

"If it gets my minon out here faster do it"

Zondra said looking from paigesprite to all around the town.

"YO KAMMY IF YOU DONT COME OUT WITH YOUR TROLL GIRLFRIEND OUT TO THE CENTER OF THE TOWN NOW I'LL CUT THIS CHICKS HEAD OFF!"

Zondra holds in laughter as she whispers to paigesprite.

"do you really espect them to belive you could subdue someone like me?"

"I guess we'll find out"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:16 pm

Auriel panicked. She was sure BB could control herself but she never knew her. Inside she held in the panic. It was always inside though she didn't want to leave Kammy.

"What's wrong? Jackel why are you blushing?" Corbit asked. He was very worried. He always was worried.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:21 pm

"No reason.. " He says, blushing even more. He wanted to write something in her notebook. Also he just had to read more fanfiction. Anyone could say he was almost addicted to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:27 pm

Kammy looked from auriel to the door and starts to move towards the door.

"Auriel we cant let Page hurt anyone else but i dont want to leave you here alone but if you want to stay i'll stay here with you."

"It just now occured to me if you tried to kill those trolls and human woulding they be running if they knew you were here?"

".....guess so...."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 28 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 28  Next