Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 20 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:54 pm

"I believe we are 00n Auriel's w00rld. " Entrix confirms. Jackal puts his elbow on Entrix' shoulder and leans on her, seeming a little bored. There was nothing left to kill anyways and he wanted to clear his mind so he could think happily again.

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 20 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:10 pm

GQ: C0nfim3d w3 ar3 0n y0ur pla3nt.
KQ: Ssee u then.

When Auriel finally got to her planet she looked for Entrix and the rest.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:30 am

Zondra had about a minute or so left before she was sent to her world in the game. Zondra picks up her mini scythces and twirl them in her hands as she leans back on the heel of her chairs back legs flipping her hair out of her face without using her hands. Zondra was becoming very annoyed and thought to her self that auriel better have a very good reason for making her wait.

Kammy continues to lay without moving her chest barely move as she breaths. she looks much more pale than before. Kammy kept fighting though she wouldnt left herself die this easily not from just from bleeding out. And besides she really wasnt ust going to leave Auriel there all by herself
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21308
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:44 am

Auriel finally made it to them and yelled. "YO CORBIT GET READY TO BE A WAR DOCTOR!!!" Corbit nodded and walked over to Kammy and began looking at her wounds. "Are they deep?" Auriel asked worried about her friend.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Kammy's main wound on her arm was very deep which probibly explained why she lost so much blood so fast but the wounds on her back weren't very deep at all but were to the point of barley not needing stiches.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:27 pm

Corbit started sewing up the wounds that needed it. This was pretty easy for him. He had sewed through corsets so skin was no problem. After he was done he backed away looking at his handy work. That would good for now. It would allow them to heal. Auriel smiled when Corbit finished.

KQ: 8k BB.
KQ: L88k f8r the c8unt d8wn machine.
KQ: It ssh8uld tell u h8w much l8nger u have.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:24 pm

Entrix covered her eyes while Corbit sewed up the skin. She couldn't stand it when she saw things going through skin. Jackal sighs and looks at the taller troll next to him. He was going to say something but decided to throw the thought away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:58 pm

Auriel looked toward Entrix and Jackel. "I think we should get going. We need to gain levels and take out Paige. For good." Auriel said. She was conflicted. She had two monsters inside her fighting. One of passion and one of survival. So far the passion had been winning but she took a older troll's advice. She had to choose if she wanted what she would have for a while or choose what she would have for the rest of her life. She choose what she would have for the rest of her life. That was Corbit and their friends. Even though she was flushed for Paige she had to worry about her friends. Corbit could feel conflicting emotions but didn't want to say anything since he couldn't pin point who it was coming from. He could feel sickness, pain, unsureness, and other feelings though he couldn't figure them out.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:12 pm

Jackal looked down at Entrix with concerned eyes. He wasn't sure how she'd live through the game. He never wanted to let her leave his sight and so he decided to make sure of it. He wasn't going to let her leave him. Entrix uncovered her eyes and looked down to Jackal, who seemed deeply in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:35 pm

Auriel tapped Jackel's shoulder. "Yo butterfly boy. I think we should all stay together and never split up. I believe we should be together I believe that would be in your best interests for Entrix. Before we go any where I think we should find shelter and chill out." Auriel said. She was concerned for everyone. Even Jackel.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Zondra looks out side to a metor coming her way and smiles it appeared that her ride to her world was here.

Paige wakes up and jumps a littl eas she does looking herself over to make sure there were no more grass hoppers on her and slowly gets up. A gate forms in the sky off into the distance and paige narrows her eye at it and flies through it. Paige comes out in a world thats filled with cave and looked like it was a cave its self and was filled with ban frilled screams. Paige land on the ground out side of what looked like a house and looks at it.

BB: Oh m!n0n that 2eem2 t0 n0 10n9er be needed... !t appear2 I ha^e a 9ue2t, 0f the human k!nd

Zondra said looking and grinning at paige who was standing out side of her house and standed up holding her mini scylthes using the back handed hold on them. Zondra sees the weird machine Auriel was talking about its time now at zero.

"I'll check that out later."

Zondra says her voice having a slight british accent to it.

Kammy feels a bit stronger as she stops bleeding her skin slowly regaining color back
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:21 pm

KQ: GET 8UT 8F THERE.
KQ: IF SSHE HASS A WEIRD 8UTFIT JUSST RUN.

Auriel typed and looked down at Kammy. "Hey. How you feeling Kammy?"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:29 pm

Entrix sighs and nods. She wanted to take them back to her world where it had an army and was safe. "I'm taking y00u guys t00 my w00rld. It's safe there. " Entrix says. Jackal grabs her wrist and lifts her into the air. He took her cell and flew with her to her world, leading the way towards it. He had a good feeling about her world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Auriel nodded and hoped onto the bike and Corbit got on the back. They followed behind the two other trolls.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 pm

((ooc: i'll just say kammy is still in the added on basket on the bike))

BB: Oh m!n0n y0u are 20 n!e^e I am n0t the type t0 run f0rm a weak 1!tt1e human !n a 2tup!d 0ut f!t

Paige starts to walk over to the door but suddenly she is un able to move. zondra walks out smiling she wore her usual very revealing clothes as she looks at Paige using her mind control on her to stop her from moving.

"Oh great now theres a slutty troll I have to kill too."

Zondra walks over to her frowning.

"you really should never call names at a woman who can kill you with one thought human."

"Arent you a little old to be playing video games? You look like your almost in your 20s"

"I am 7.2 sweeps thank you very much and you must be the girl who killed my minons friend. You caused her to feel quiet some pain from that... I am the only one aloud to cause my minon such pain not so descusting human."

"well what are you going to do about it freak?"

"Im going to see what color your blood is thats what"

Zondra slowly cuts paiges cheek drawing out blood causing paige to scream.

"Its a pretty red color... and it would seem somebody can't handle pain"

Zondra grins.

"I can help you with that."

Zondra cuts paige again causing her to scream more

Kammy remains sleeping as she lays in the basket of the bike her stregth still not fully back yet.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Jackal finally flies through the last gate, setting Entrix on the floor. Entrix looks at the red heart river and the purple castle yard not very far away. Ducks come over to greet her. She picks one up and snuggles it like she would one of her stuffed animals. The duck points at the castle. Entrix nods and sprints towards it, happy to be back. She twirls around happily, hearing the normal screams of the place she used to be terrified of. She made it to the castle walls and was greeted by the ducks as the mage of fear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Corbit followed Entrix. He was wondering what she was doing so he followed her. Auriel started toward a small hut so that she could let Kammy rest. Auriel lied her down on the bed and just sat on the floor waiting for her to wake up.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Entrix giggles and walks through the town. Ducks follow her, quacking with each step they took. It was just so adorable. She sat on a bench in front of the lavender pavement that lined the shops. Along the pavement were lamp posts every ten feet from each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:25 pm

"stop...."

Paiges face was now covered in cut and blood as zondra draws a heart on paiges forhead in the blood and smiles.

"Oh how cute you think you can tell me what to do. well i guess I could stop cutting your face."

Paige looks relived up until zondra forces Paige to begin to punch herself. Zondra laughs as she forces paige to beat herself up.

Kammys head turns to auriel as kammy blinks a little as she opens her eyes. Kammy smiles at auriel but loses the smile as she sees she no longer and her jacket or katanas. and sits up quickly flinching a little her back and arm still hurting. Little dude hopping on her lap and lays down.

"Auriel... wheres my stuff? where are we....?"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:42 pm

"Oh I put your stuff in my sylladex. I thought it would be easier on you not to carry it around for a while. We are on Entrix's planet. Corbit fixed you up. Other than that we're find." Auriel smiled at her. She had to worry about everything and seeing Kammy alive and, well to say the least, she was relived.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:47 pm

kammy sighs in relif if she would have lost that stuff well she wouldnt know what to do her sister gave her all that stuff after all.

"I'll have to thank him for that later on. thak you for jeeping my stuff safe may i have them back? oh and is everyone ok? did paige attack you while i was alseep?"

Kammy said now worried just about auriel now
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Entrix sat on the bench, lightly petting the duck's soft feathers. Jackal picked up a duck and was met by a squeaking noise. He smiled and poked it's stomach, earning another squeaking noise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Corbit smiled. "They ARE JUST TOO CUTE~!!" Corbit said and hugged one tight hearing it squeak.

"I'm fine Kammy. Don't worry about me. If my friend has done what I think she has done then Paige is in for a world of hell." Auriel said and handed Kammy her things. "I just want you to get rest and heal."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:28 pm

kammy slowly puts her things on and looks to auriel.

"I'm so sorry auriel if I would have killed paige right when she first attacked you she woulding have killed corbit she wouldnt have endagered your life so many times and I wouldnt be stuck on the side lines healing while eeryone is still in danger..."

Kammy said looking to auriel frowning sad at the fact that in her head she was doing a horible job at keeping auriel safe.

Zondra causes paige to hit herself so hard that paige is knocked out. Paige falls to the ground and ZOndra messages auriel.

BB: h!2 human !2 pathed!c1y weak I made her kn0ck her2e1f 0ut and that wa2 20 ea2y but ! d!d make her 2uffer f0r d0!n9 my j0b 0f cau2!n9 y0u pa!n f0r n0t d0!n9 my w!2he2. I ne^er a110w any0ne t0 d0 that bef0re and I w0nt 2tart n0w but n0w I mu2t dec!de 0n wh!ether t0 keep t0urcher!n9 her 0r k!11 he n0w

Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Auriel looked at Kammy. "This is not your fault!! This was bound to happen! You can't change fate. So what if you did kill Paige? Corbit would just die another way. If had killed Paige would you still have the courage to say you liked me? Well we don't know because it didn't happen. Now if I have any say in this I think you should just calm and chill ok? We all need chill time..." Auriel had started off stern but couldn't with Kammy. She just really felt bad for what Kammy could be going through. "So give me a hug and then rest up."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 28 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 24 ... 28  Next