Homestuck RP

Home4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. P8nZLr3SearchMemberlistUsergroups4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. P8nZLr3Gallery4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. P8nZLr3RulesFAQ4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. P8nZLr3Log in4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. P8nZLr3ChatboxRegisterCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Emptyby WestSpiderKing0270 Wed May 15, 2019 9:38 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Emptyby WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

» Sgrub and FLARPing Shenanigans (Closed)
4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Emptyby excitableBunny Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:02 am

» A modest proposal (up to 5 other players)
4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Emptyby excitableBunny Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:14 am

» Linavi Laccha
4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Emptyby tlo Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:59 pm

» Simple Sgrub Session (Open)
4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Emptyby Bobo The Fool Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:02 pm

» Introductions
4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Emptyby Derpy Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:20 pm

» hello new blood! welcome to uhhh... yeah!
4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Emptyby Derpy Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:42 pm

» int,roduction threadadadad
4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Emptyby Derpy Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:01 pm

» James Turner
4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Emptyby BurdenKing Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Monjaro
Scampermaster
Monjaro

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 10928

4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Empty
PostSubject: 4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards.   4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 6:04 am

Simple, 5 people, 4 players and 1 Dungeon master. All you need to know about the plot is that it's set in a modern era theme with a hint of military combat and skill. Skills are the following with ranks from 1-4

Stealth
Blades
Guns
Explosive
Armor
Lock picking
Hacking
Unarmed
Acrobatics
Strength
Traps
Interrogation

1 point equals 1 rank, everyone starts with 3 points, getting more require completing great feats.

choose wisely and work with your team-mates to make a balanced team.
Fan races are allowed if its a reasonable one.

Your DM: Monjaro

1. Esecru Ugasni

this will be done on google docs.

Last edited by Monjaro on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derpy
Scampermaster
Derpy

Leo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 10112

PostSubject: Re: 4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards.   4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 6:56 am

i figure i'm game. if we're using our own characters then slap this'un down. if she's not cool enough to skip school or we're making entirely separate characters, i can do that

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
my character list

the accursed one:

what's up gamers it's me, ya boy, fatjew349 here and i'm finna fill my lungs with rocks and eat an accordion and maybe perish of heat exhaustion

or die from my stomach ulcer but hey whaddyagonnado?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Monjaro
Scampermaster
Monjaro

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 10928

PostSubject: Re: 4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards.   4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. EmptyFri Aug 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Just bump here age up to 20 and understand that she won't have any of her natural racial abilities. you'll be relying on the skill system only.

~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~₪~
OC's,Denizens & Ancestors:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards.   4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards. Empty

Back to top Go down

4 player game, plot hidden till RP starts with skill system and rewards.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Homestuck RP  :: Archives :: Archives-
Jump to: