Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 12 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:06 pm

CC:S00r f00r the late reply. 0v0 I needed t00 land. 0v0. I'm very s00ry f00r y00ur l00ss and I wish y00u a g00d future. 0v0 H00pefully she's m00ved 00n t00 a much better place. 0v0 D00n't w00ry she must be safer where she is n00w.0v0
CC:0v0
Entrix quickly types up an appology that was 100% true to her. She didn't want to drop her phone so she had to reply late.

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 12 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:39 pm

KQ: WAIT if we have dream sselevess...
KQ: Ur ssisster might sstill be alive!
GQ: Its fin3
GQ: D0n't think t00 hard KQ y0u might burn y0ur brain. :P

Corbit typed. It was only fair that he got to pick on her. "You're right I think." Auriel told Paige.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:49 pm

Paige rides up the stair case while poping a wheelie and parks by the entrance and hops off the bike and walks inside to see her bed and smiles.

"and there it is!"

TA: mY SISTERS DREAM SELF WAS KILLED A LONG TIME AGO SAVING MINE....

Kammy start to burry your sister
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21308
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 11, 2013 12:31 pm

KQ: 8h...
KQ: 8k

Auriel looked at it. "Its cool!!" She said jumping up and down.

KQ: Guyss
KQ: We f8und her bed
GQ: 0k
GQ: S33 y0u in a f3w
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:20 pm

Paige takes off her left armored glove and hands it to Auriel.

"Put it on and clench you fist to shoot out the blade. I'll need that back when I come back as god tier but you need it to kill me when I get to sleep."

Paige climbs on the bead getting ready to lay down.

"And please down whip out on me ok?

Paige then goes to sleep on the bed.

TA: aW MANDUDE, IF i MADE YOU FEEL BAD i'M SORRY THAT WASN'T WHAT i WANTED TO DO i JUST WANTED TO INFORM YOU THAT WHAT YOU SAID WAS.... NEVER MIND LOOK MAN i REALLY AM SORRY IF i MADE YOU SAD OR SOMETHING. i HATE SEEIN A FRIEND ALL DOWN IN THE DUMPS

Kammy says as she didgs a hole

Jack finds the portal and is now looking for a way up.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:05 pm

Auriel takes the armored glove and puts it on. "Oh mother grub please forgive me..." She said getting ready to clench her fist so that the blade will shoot out. She closes her eyes tight and clenches her fist, she heard it shoot out and pierce her and she began crying.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:27 pm

Paige's body begins to glowand suddenly she's n her Godtier form standing on the bed. Paige takes her glove back putt int it on and floats in the air smiling at auriel.

"Thank you for helping me kill you."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Entrix sighs and sits on her mum's tail, using it as a chair. She didn't have much to do now they found the bed. She knew there was something up with Paige though. The feeling she gave her was just creepy. Entrix walks to Corbit and lightly grabs his arm. "I d00n't want all 00f us t00 get separated s00 let's stay cl00se. " Entrix says pulling him towards OWLsprite so she could fly them into the sky. Jackal followed her closely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:22 pm

"Wh-what!? What's gotten into you!?" Auriel yelled as she slowly backed up keeping her eyes on Paige not wanting to alarm the now glowing Paige. "You're not gonna kill me, right?" She was so clueless but scared at the moment. Auriel's sprite went to the HuskDA that sat only inches away from the scene unfolding.

KQ: OH Gosh MY master
KQ: HELP her
KQ: OH my
KQ: GUYS

Corbit's laptop went off. He stared at Entrix. "I don't wanna be a bother....BUT SOMETHING IS HAPPENING TO AURIEL!!" He screamed and began crying. He didn't want it to end this way.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:40 pm

Jack makes a stair case out of snow and goes through the gate making it inot the grass lands world.

Kammy finish burring your sister and check out that memo Paige made and see whats going on.

TA: hEY GUYS i FOUND YOUR MEMO AND
TA: wHOA OK i'LL TRY AND FIND THE NEAREST GATE AND i'LL TRY AND MAKE IT OVER TO YOUR WORLD.

Paige slowly follows auriel with a creepy smile.

"Wow you trolls are stupid. Yes of course I really am going to kill you and no nothing has gotten into me, I was only using you to become god teir. ANd before you ask why I have came down to a conclution that this is a PvP game which means in order to when and go home I have to kill everyone in the game."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:12 pm

Entrix nods and tells OWLsprite to hurry and fly. She obediently does so and the three trolls zoom towards the area Paige and Auriel went. The owl scans the area and Entrix uses her binoculars to scan the area as well. Entrix stops and points. "There! " She yells pointing towards Paige who was currently creeping towards Auriel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:02 pm

"If it was a PvP game why would they want us to team up!? I mean it seems illogical to do that! Just think! Maybe its not a PvP maybe its a team work game. Ya know what I mean?!?!?" She said looking back a little and biting down on her lip to draw and calm herself down.

Corbit started panicking. "AURIEL RUN!!!" He screamed. Something was wrong with Paige and he could tell by the way Auriel was acting she was terrified.

"You know what! I'm sick of this!" Auriel said pulled out her whip and ran off so if needed she could fight. She really didn't want to fight her friend and it would kill the whole red feeling toward Paige.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Entrix lightly rubs his shoulders in attempt to calm him. "Shhhh... " She whispers. She opens her eyes and looks down to see Auriel running towards Paige "00h fuck n00." She grumbles. OWLsprite swoops down and Entrix ties the rope she had in her sylledex to her middle. Her eyes flash of "oh god no please". She attempts to get OWLsprite to lower her down but that fails. The stubborn owl pleads that she doesn't so she obeys and slips back down into her grip. " RUN G00B DANMIT! RUN!"She screams down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Kammy quickly finds a portal in a village full of pengins and jumps from the side of the houses walls to maker her way up to the gate. and she jumps through.

"Team work games always have clear objectives and maybe they dont want us to workd together or maybe this game include aliances. who knows? all I know is I need to kill all of you to win."

Kammy exits the portal which is right above paige and auril an she falls.

"Get im my hat little dude."

Kammy says as she pulls out her katanas.

"Now I'm going to kill all of you and win this-....."

Paige said zooming at auriel.

Kammy comes down toward Paige.

"No one threatens my frieands!"

Paige was about to attack Auriel but stops when she hears Kammy and looks up.

"Not even if it's my best friend!"

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 12 Gjfgs10

Kammy slashes paiges arm as paige barely escapse a deadly blow and kammy lands by auriel frowning.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:58 pm

"00h please human girl.. Save her s00ul. Save 00ur friend." She pleads. Entrix feels as if she'd pass out at the sight of blood. "Girl up Entrix.."She sighs. Jackal rolls his eyes and takes out his pistol, aiming twords the ground near the brawling two. "And now.. Stuff gets real. " [/color]He sighs, hovering a little lower to fire at the floor five times, missing the three each time. It wasn't like he wanted to kill someone, so he was careful.

Last edited by colourChromatic on Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:02 pm

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF THE MOTHER GRUB!" Auriel cheers. "Maybe we should...um...Run?" She asked Kammy only to hear Entrix yelling in the background. Corbit rolls up in a ball shaking and crying uncontrollably.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Paige narrows her eyes at kammy as kammy takes off her cap and looks to Auriel her heart suddenly pounding harder. Kammy held her bunny friend out to Auriel her voice and looks all staying their usual cool selves even though Kammys heart was pounding hardly and fastly.

"I am Kammy if you remember me from Pesterchum. I am sorry I took so long but if you do not mind could you hold onto little dude for me?"

"Wow and here I almost forgot how annoying you were during games but I can fix that in a matter of seconds."

Paige zooms at Kammy with her blades out as the bunny jumps to auriel and all with in a split second Kammy puts a new lolipop in her mouth does a 360 turn and uses both her katanas to block paige's attack easily.

"Wow your faster than I remember...."

"Enough small talk Paige you used the wepon I made for you to attack one of my friends and to try and kill an innocent soul. You have 3 seconds to flee from combat or stand down."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:25 pm

"00h n00.. C00rbit please d00n't cry. Every00ne's alright... Auriel is safe s00 d00n't w00ry.. Shhh..." Entrix pleads, giving him a small hug before noticing her own blush.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Corbit sniffled and looked at Entrix. "You s-sure?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

Auriel held the rabbit. She thought it was so cute. She watched the fight unfold and backed up a little so she wouldn't get in the way.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:40 pm

"Alm00st p00sitive.. N00w if Auriel w00uld just run fr00m Paige. I knew there was s00mething up with her.." Entrix says, stopping mid anger just to think over what she was saying and to lecture herself a little before gently patting Corbit's head. "All better?" Entrix asks with a small smile just to make sure her friend was alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Paige and Kammy glare at each other for a good long while.

"Come on now paige you and I both know your not dumb enough to take on a boss way stronger than you in a game. We both know you flee and get stronger and gear up then return later."

"Your right..... I'll return to kill you all later...."

Paige flies off and kammy puts her katanas away as she looks to auriel her heart pounding heart again.

"Are you ok?"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Corbit nodded. "Yeah I'm better." Corbit said smiling.

Auriel looked at Kammy. "Thanks for saving me. I really thought I was gonna die!" She said trying to make it light and humorous. She held up the bunny to Kammy. "Would you like your buddy back or should I keep it for now?" Auriel smiled feeling relieved for not dying. "Oh yeah I forgot this." Auriel gave Kammy a hug for saving her. "I always do that when I'm thankful so. THANKS SO MUCH."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:54 pm

"00h g00d.. Let's get d00wn fr00m here n00w. Mum, Can y00u bring us d00wn?"Entrix asks. Jackal growls in annoyance, lowering himself completely to the floor. Entrix steps onto the ground carefully and sighs. She was still a little paranoid and irked that Paige would do something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:09 pm

"Yeah..."

Kammy picks up the bunny and places him on her head and then was hugged. Kammys heart raced even faster as she tries to keep me voice cool and calm.

"Yeah no problem man"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:19 pm

"No really that was really nice of you. You didn't have to but you did anyway." Auriel says with a smile and lets go of Kammy. Auriel starts looking around. "Lets see...I can't see any Alternian writing that might give us a clue on what to do next..." Auriel groaned in frustration. "Why can't this game be easier!?"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 28 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 20 ... 28  Next