Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 24 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:50 pm

Entrix ties her barbwire into a slipnot and attacks the imp, catching it's neck and pulling tight, decapitating the oily creature. She collects grist on the way to clearing these neusenses. Jackal takes out one of his many pistols and begins shooting at them, not picking up the grist and waiting for Entrix to collect it instead. He decided to at least help her out.

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 24 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Auriel frowned. "I swear..."

Corbit started toward the monsters and waved his baton around just making random motions and hitting monsters randomly.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:14 pm

Kammy finished dabbing it off the blood.

"It's ok you can just smile at the fact that once my strength is back I'll give her a full powered punch straight to her face. And whiel shes crying on the ground we cansit on her while having a picknick. How does that sound?"

Kammy said smiling to auriel trying to make her feel better

zondra and paige sprite re enter zondras world and begin to kill off a bunch of the huge monsters.

Jack passes through the gate ending up in zondras world but didnted end up any where near paige sprite or zondra
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21308
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:06 pm

Entrix sees one of the big imp lords and crawls behind a bush just behind it. Jackal follows behind, setting up his riffle and aiming for the head. Entrix nods and distracts the monster by running out and tangling it's ankle with the barbwire and lamp post. Jackal takes that as a nice shot and kills the thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 pm

Corbit just stood there. He wasn't strong so he let the others do the work.

"You do not know how great that sounds right now..." Auriel said looking at Kammy.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:10 pm

Kammy smiles at auriel.

"Then I shall make it a promise to do that for you unless you tell me other wise when the time comes."

Kammy said as she would kiss auriel if she would let her

ZOndra gains her rewuired 2 more levels as she finishes the last monster as she looks to paige sprite.

"Now what?"

"now we find your bed and you sleep on it"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:28 pm

Auriel nodded and kissed Kammy's cheek. "Your a really sweet girl."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Entrix smiles as the monster explodes into grist, flying and sprinkling over the village like fairy dust. Entrix giggles and rolls up the wire, handing it back to Jackal, who was holding out his hand. She knew what he meant so she did what he had wanted her to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Corbit felt useless. He wasn't strong and he wasn't fast, so he couldn't fight with the other two. He really did feel useless.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:54 pm

Entrix giggles and hugs Corbit. "You did great." Entrix says with a smile. She lets go to collect some grist from the big monster and calmly walks back to her castle. She stands outside where some ducks had gathered and decides to tell them the great news. "The peace has been restored! " She cheers. Jackal had followed her and lightly pats her head. He has a small smile and walks inside, book tucked at his side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:57 pm

Corbit hugs Entrix back and then follows her.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:08 pm

Entrix smiles and walks back inside, followed by a duck and a small bag of letters. "Miss Quack! Here are the town's thoughts. Please read them and think of answers. " The duck says before dropping the bag and leaving. Entrix picks the bag up and sits on the floor, spilling the bag's contents onto the floor. "Time to answer questions. " She sighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:43 am

Kammy was going for a kiss on the lips but she took the kiss on the cheek anyways.

"And your the perfect girl."

Zondra and paigesprite find zondra's bed and zondra begins to sleep on the bed. Jack sees the two off into the distance and heads over to them. Paige shoots out the blade in her gauntlent and floats closely to zondra. Jack sneaks up behind zondra and the bed and moves super fast and shoots zondra in the head. Paigesprite zooms over at jack as zondra turns godtier. As zondra wakes up she sees jack and paige morph together and her eys widen at jack who now has on paiges pervious armor that paige wore berfor becoming a sprite and and one eyepeice.

"Oh great now the final boss has a power up."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Auriel giggled and then kissed Kammy. "Hehehehe."

Corbit looked at them. "I'll help you if you need help."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 pm

"Sure! Help would be much appriciated. Thank you! " Entrix says with a smile. She takes the letters and separates them so the two of them get half. Jackal sits next to the throne and continues to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:25 pm

"There are alot..." Corbit said looking at them and began reading one.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:30 pm

"I know.. But how long will it take? I don't think it will be long until we finish. " Entrix says as she opens two envelopes and reads one letter, sets it down, and reads the other.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:40 pm

As Corbit read each letter he wrote in a notepad who it was from and how to solve the problem.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:49 pm

Entrix mentally notes things in her mind and pulls out three letters at a time to read. Most of the problems were about when she would truly become the queen. Entrix kind of felt bad but she also was scared of going godtier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:38 pm

Kammy blushes then smiles as she hugs auriel.

Jack shoots out the blades on the gauntlets and Trys to stab zondra in the heart but zondra backflip and gets a slash on her thiegh. Zondra lands on her legs sliding back a bit pulling out her two mini scythes. Jack zooms at her and she blocks the attack barely holding the block. Jack grabs zondra by her left horns and barkes her right one in half throwing her trough the air. Zondra crashes into the ground and pulls out her handle held mino computer and messages auriel.

"! warned y0u m!n!0n ! Fuck!ng warned y0u! Th!s b022 a22h0le a20rbed Pa!ge2pr!te and n0w he may be t0 hard f0r me t0 even beat! he managed t0 stab my leg and brake my left h0rn 0ff... sh!t he'2 b!uargh1kdfjhgkjfghg"

Zondra barley doges again geting a slash over her right eye. Zondra flies into the air growling Zondra tryies to use her mind control on Jack tomake him freeze but it seemed to only make him move somewhat slower which didnt really do much. Jack comes up from behind zondra and cuts diaginally mcuting off the top part of her butter fly wing making her fall to the ground. Zondra slowly stands up as jack seems to just appear infrount of her with his intense speeds and slashes zondra's other eye and he kicks her throught the air again. ZOndras eyes are forced to stay closed and well even if she could open them it wouldnt help much since she cant see any more. ZOndra crashes into a hudge monster who holds her up close to his face. Zondra could hear multiple other monsters near this one and she smirks.

"what a big handsom stong being. Why dont you bring me to the gate near my hive and help me through it and I promise I'll hellp you not die from the man who wishes to kill me, you and all of your friends"

Zondra uses her mind control to help influance the monsters desicion as Jack arrives. An army of monsters attack jack as the huge monster that holds zondra puts her on his shoulder and runs at great speeds towards the direction of zondras hive as it carries zondra on its shoulder.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:47 pm

When Auriel got the message she looked to Kammy. "I need to go God Tier. Now." Auriel said a little worried.

When Corbit was done with his letters he gave his notepad to Entrix.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:53 pm

Entrix takes the notepad and Jackal's ears twitch as a cat's would when they feel alarmed. He quickly closes his book with a blush and sets it down, crawling over to Entrix and Corbit. He flops onto his stomach and lays his head in his arms. Entrix sighs and lightly pets his head. He makes a small playful purring noise and rolls onto his back. "Go away cat, I'm busy. " She sighs. "I may have to go godtier.. Everyone wants me to so I have a feeling I should. " Entrix sighs as she lies down on the floor, hitting the ground with a small thud. She brings up her hands to her face and sighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:23 pm

Kammy nods once.

"Alright"

((OOC: internet deleted my post again so I dont feel like rewriting it a 50th time so right now zondra managed to lose jack an is laying on the ground of a house in auriels world alone))

ZOndra reaches out with her mind to control auriels. ZOndra makes auriel bite her finger and write on the ground.

"Minion, I think this my be punishment for slaping you all those times you know that strange thing called karma or something. Jack has blinded me and I have no Idea where I am so I am ordering you to come locate me and if you would try and figure out a way for me to see. P.S. not in the mood to add in all of my typing corks you know because of the whole loss in battle thing P.S.S. if you have tried to talk back to me you are a moron since I cant hear you"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:49 pm

When Auriel watched herself write the message she face palmed. "Now we really need for me to go godtier..." Auriel started off hoping to find BB.

Corbit patted Entrix's back. "Its not as bad as me not being even close to going godtier."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:50 pm

"Let's fight monsters around the castle.. I want to help these little guys so much. " Entrix says. She uncovers her face and stands up. She gets her wire and skips out the door, leaving Jackal clueless. He follows behind, cloak flowing behind him. Entrix politely asks to go outside the castle town and sees tons of monsters out in the distance. She readies her wire, and sprints up to attack, Jackal floating behind her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next