Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 14 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:46 pm

"Yo Entrix do you know lots about pictures?" Auriel asked looking at the older troll. She looked like she was going to cry. "Corbit comfort her already!" Auriel said and saw Corbit jump and hug Entrix.

"Ya know its going to be ok Entrix. I don't live up to my Ancestor's dreams. I don't think any of us do. I mean we don't know what they wanted us to do so we have to search." Corbit was terrible at comforting people he hadn't known for a long time.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21589
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 14 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:01 pm

"I kn00w, just I'm n00t very pr00ud 00f myself... " Entrix sighs. She looks up at Auriel and nods. "Yes, I kn00w ab00ut pictures. " She mumbles. She didn't feel so good. She lightly hugged him back and let go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:06 pm

"Well then get over here and tell me what these might mean." She said looking at Entrix. She stood there still pointing to the symbols so that Entrix could tell what she was talking about. Corbit hugged Entrix back smiling. He was so happy. Maybe she's feeling better now? He could look into her mind but he shook his head. He didn't want to peek. Maybe she was thinking of something she didn't want him to know. So he he watched the scene unfold before his eyes.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:11 pm

Entrix smiles weakly and stands up to walk over to Auriel. She crouches to look at the symbols and pictures. "It's in the 00ld language. It here states: 00ne wh00 gains that 00f a g00d is f00rever im00ral." She read aloud. She knew what this meant now. " The g00d in which lay up00n this bed t00 die is the warri00r 00f l00st. " She continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Auriel nodded and began typing on her FAQ. She walked over to Kammy and smiled. "So I think we should go around getting levels and then we go to our planets and go God Tier ans take down Paige. That is most likely the smartest thing to do at the moment." She said trying to think. "I think it would help us to calm everything down first before trying to win the game." Corbit nodded. He thought it would be best if that was what they did also.

"I agree with Auriel. Anyone else?" Corbit said softly. He was happy something was getting done about the Paige problem.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:40 pm

"I agree as well. Jackal is ready t00 g00 g00dtier. S00 let's get his 00ver with."Entrix says as she stands up straight. She goes over to collect her drawing pad and pencil, knowing she'd go back to drawing later. "This way. I know where my world is. " Jackal says, walking to Entrix to lightly push her. Entrix almost falls over but then she turns around and glares at him. "D00n't d00 that please." She sighs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Kammy knods and places little dude on her head astanding up and putting her hands in her jacket pockets.

"See what stopping to chill out for a little while can do for a dude?"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21193
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:35 pm

Corbit and Auriel nodded. "Its pretty helpful. I'm not so stressed anymore." Auriel says happily. Corbit just nods and walks over to Entrix.

"So off to Jackel's planet we go!"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:42 pm

Entrix felt her arm hurt and looked down to see Jackal had grabbed it. She thought it just meant she was weak so it hurt her, but it was actually Jackal's claws lightly scratching her arm. Entrix had no choice but to hold onto his wrist with all of her strength as he began to ascend into the air. "Meep!" Entrix squeals. She hoped to god he didn't drop her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:12 pm

Corbit frowned and began following them. "How about this, you three go God Tier Jackel up and me and Kammy will God Tier up together." Auriel said. This would be easier they wouldn't have to really all follow each other and they wouldn't be such easy targets.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:57 pm

Entrix yelps, "00kay!" loud enough in hopes of Auriel can hear her. She squeals in fear as she is dangled further into the air. " I th00ught 00wls liked t00 fly. " Jackal chuckles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:14 pm

Kammy looks to Auriel and then sees paiges rocket bike off to the side and looks back to auriel.

"Looks like Paige left her rocket bike behind. I can make a copy of the key eal quick and we can ride that around to get to places faster or use it to fly around. Either that or I just carry you on my back and run around but I can't fly."

Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:39 pm

Entrix closes her eyes tightly and feels herself being dragged through the air. She didn't think flying like this was very fun but more of scary. She opens her eyes as they go through a portal at a great speed, OWLsprite zooming behind. She still thought being dangled high up in the air was terrifying. Her heart stops when she feels Jackal let go, leaving Entrix to tightly hold onto his arm. "N00! Please d00n't let me fall. If y00u d00 I will haunt y00u in y00ur sleep! " Entrix screams as her grip fails and she plummets down but is caught by OWLsprite. Entrix, still wide eyed and terrified wails in fear. To her that was the worst moment ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:46 pm

When Corbit had jumped through the portal he paincked when he saw Entrix start falling he ran around in circles.

"I think we should ride on the bike." Auriel said. She was really hopping to try out her driving skills.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Entrix holds onto OWLsprite with her life in her wings and begins to shake uncontrollably. Never in her life had she remembered being so scared. Except for when she was just a grub. They knew she was a mutant and tried culling her until owl-mum swooped in to save her like she just now did. She was gently set to the floor and OWLsprite raced after Jackal who was currently laughing. OWLsprite wrapped her wings around Jackal, not letting him escape and set him to the floor, pecking him lightly with her beak to punish him in the sternest way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:12 pm

"Alright I actually am not sure if I can make a key with my current supplies but I know I have what i need to hot wire it."

Kammy hotwires the bike and looks to Auriel.

"Do you know how to drive? If you don't man I can drive."

Jack lands on a large tree and looks around before starting to climb down it hoping to find some thing to kills soon.

Paige follows Jackel and the others staying from a safe distance staying out of site waiting for the right time to pick one of them off. paige knew she couldnt beat kammy in a fight but she also knew shed most likely be able to get the upper hand with these guys with me new abillites. Paige then sees what jackel does and what ow spirite does and thinks about how shed mostlike whouldnt need to interfear at this rate to kill these guys.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:16 pm

"Can we just hurry up? I want to get out of here...I'm getting a weird vibe..." Corbit said. He was not exactly safe in this world. In his mind.

"I don't know but I'll try." Auriel said and gave a crazy grin.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Kammy smiles a little and walks over to Auriel.

"Well dude since you want to drive I'll show you how."

Kammy takes off her goggles which she almost never does and hold them out to Auriel.

"Here you can use my goggles so the wind doesn't get in your eyes while driving."

Spoiler:
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:31 pm

"We're already here" Jackal growls, swatting the large bird away. He sprints to his bed and Entrix follows him through the massive amounts of wind swirling around creating vortexes. The feel of the place was that of pure hate. Jackal lies down and hands Entrix his pistol, ordering her to kill him with it. Entrix didn't want to kill anyone but she knew he'd still be alive when she shot him. He'd feel no pain at all. "I'm s00ry." Entrix mumbles before pulling the trigger. Jackal's body begins to glow and he transforms into the martyr of hate.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:35 pm

Corbit vomited then he noticed it. "H-h-he's a mutant..." Corbit said when looked up. He really wanted to get out of there. Like really bad.

Auriel looked at Kammy's eyes. "Hey your eyes are really pretty..." Auriel said when grabbing the goggles.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:41 pm

Jackal takes his gun back and puts it away. " I am a mutant blood indeed. Got a problem? " He hisses as he steps down off the bed. Entrix frowns at his sign. "What are y00u? Let me see. Please step aside."Entrix says as she crouches down to read that he is the martyr of hate. "L00ks like we have a hate player. Welc00me t00 the team "martyr 00f hate"" Entrix mumbles as she gets up and goes to Corbit to gently hold his hand. She could tell he felt uncomfortable by the way he spoke.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Kammy blushes a little trying to keep her voice calm and sounding cool.

"T-thanks, *clears throat* now about the bike it seems the controls got dumbed down alot when it got turned into a rocket bike which is good for a new driver like you."

Kammy says leading Auriel to the bike

Paige flies down at amazing speeds at amazing speeds and snatches up corbit.

"Hate player huh? then I guess I'll just take him off your hands then."

Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:53 pm

"I'd rather not. Let me do what I'd like. You may follow me if you please but either way I am not going to go with the likes of you!" Jackal yells, pushing Entrix behind him. Entrix whistles for OWLsprite, who flies to her side. "Save C00rbit mum" She whispers. Owlsprite glares at Paige and shoots towards Corbit to take him back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:57 pm

Paige sees the ow sprite and waits till it gets close before using one hand to hold corbit by his neck and uses the other to attempt use her now amazing speeds to slice owlsrite in have but as she does the sword blade on her gaunlent comes out and turns into a hughs 6 foot black sword with black flames coming off it. Paige uses the wepon to do the attack it still going super fast.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:04 pm

Jackal takes both guns and aims them at her, beginning to feel the suffering of pure hate around him. He had never felt that before. Entrix hides behind Jackal and her eyes go wide as OWLsprite is cut in half and then regenerates again and again, still trying to save Corbit. Entrix couldn't do anything that would end up have a good outcome. Unless.. Entrix knew what she needed to do, even if it meant getting hurt for others she knew her ancestor would be proud of her for what she was about to do. Entrix builds enough courage to take the seel cable out of her whip to try to wrap it around Paige's leg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 21 ... 28  Next