Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 13 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Screaming Death Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:38 pm

Once Auriel lets go Kammy's heart slows down a little.

"Well if the game was easy it wouldn't be that fun, well at least thats the way I see it."

Kammy slowly sits down and the bunny jumps down to her lap an she pets him.

"As for what to do next I'd like to vote for just chillin out for a while taken a breather and just hang out maybe get to know each other. I always find the best Ideas come to those with a calm at ease mind."

Kammy says in a cool calm tone.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21243
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 13 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:19 pm

"Sure. I'd like to get to know the person who saved my life." She said with a large smile. It didn't bother her to talk. Not one bit. Actually Corbit said she talks a little too much but at that time he was just playing. Corbit stood.

"Should we go see them now?"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21639
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 pm

"Indeed we sh00uld. Infact, I think we sh00uld find Jackal's bed.. " Entrix thought up her words carefully before walking off. She wanted to break off the relationship with Jackal because she didn't want to get abused anymore. She'd break it and then hide. That was the number one thing she was good at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Kammy looks at corbit and Entrix and sighs.

"I don't see why we got to be in such a rush to leave instead of chillin out."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Auriel nodded. "Yeah Corbit don't get your male cross-dresser panties in a twist!!!" Auriel said laughing so hard she began to cry. Corbit's face was covered in blush.

"[color=violet]I-I'd don't wear panties I WEAR BOXERS!!!" Corbit said in a frustrated voice.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:34 pm

Entrix giggles. "S00 d00 I. Hehehe. We're just playing with y00u. D00n't w00ry." She giggles patting his back lightly.
"So that was her secret.. " Jackal thought aloud. Enrtrix glared at him and punched Jackal in the arm. There was an awkward blush on her face from him saying that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:47 pm

Kammy lays down laying on her hands that are now behind her head.

"Come on guys lets just all chill out and maybe take a nap or talk. I think we all need so me relaxation after everything we have been through since the game has started. and besides a well rested body is the easiest to move swiftly and fight anyways."

Kammy says as the bunny lays down on her stomach
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Corbit smiled. "I guess relaxing isn't that bad." He said covering his face.

Auriel sat near Kammy and looked at her hair. "I didn't know hair came in that shade..." Auriel said keeping a stern look on her face.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Entrix sighs as OWLsprite curls up into a ball to go to sleep. Entrix rests against her and pulls her knees up to her chest protectively. " I thought you'd be out looking for mice owl freak.. " Jackal yawns as he stands in front of her sitting form, towering over the taller and older troll. Entrix sighs as she removes her book our of her sylladex to read. "Mice? Are y00u kidding me? Y00u are the meow beast, cat b00y" She growls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:28 pm

Kammy looks to auriel then glances at the others trolls before looking back to auriel

"oh yeah the only other human you have met was paige and she has the same hair color as you guys. Well for humans hair naturally comes in brown blonde or you'd call it yellow, orange, black, and sometimes when you gt old it turns gray or white. sometimes humans die thier hair diffrent colors like red or blue."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:47 pm

Auriel smiled. "WOW! That sounds great!" Auriel said and giggled. "Is your hair and blood color the same?" She asked getting very interested now.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:54 pm

Entrix and Jackal just keep bickering and nagging each other about their habits. "Y00u sh00uldn't be s00 angry. Y00ur temper w00n't get y00u a matesprit. It didn't w00rk when y00u asked me s00 it sh00uldn't w00rk 00n any00ne else... I'm s00ry alright. I just want us t00 st00p fighting. I kn00w y00u really d00n't hate me Jackal. I'm breaking 0ff 00ur relati00nship." Entrix says, standing up with her book tucked under her arm. "G00d day t00 y00u sir. " She mumbles, walking away from him. She was glad to end that. She didn't feel like she hated him enough anymore. She just couldn't take it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:39 pm

"Oh so trolls have diffrent colors in blood? well all mumans only have red blood."

Kammy bites her finger and draws some blood and shows it to auriel.

"See red. Whats your blood color?"

Kammy says sticking her finger in her mouth to lick the blood off and then wipes the spit off on her jacket.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:44 am

"Um....I have black blood." Auriel said queitly. She ashamed of her blood because a mutant would be culled. Corbit just sat there falling asleep slowly.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:14 am

"Black blood? that' really cool man"

Kammy says giving a cool smile at her
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:31 pm

"R-r-really? I was always thought I was such a low troll..." She said happily. She never did have anyone say it was cool except Corbit but he was always nice.

"Oh my mother grub I am so bored!!" Corbit said. He thought it was funny that Entrix wore boxers too, though he was wondering what color they were. His blush covered his face when you thought about it.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:54 pm

Kammy shakes her head

"Man you can't be looking down at your self for such a part of who you are. If you do that then it will hold you down and stop you from thinking about and doing what makes you happy and what makes you awesome. Your not a Low troll from the way I see it your one of the highest of them all."

Kammy said in a calm cool tone even though she didn't like the idea of Auriel thinking badly of herself.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:45 pm

Entrix sighs and sits back down next to her mum. Jackal just stood there staring at her in shock. " Oh.. Heh.. Heheh. No.. " He carried a crazy tone in his voice. Bright lavender tears fall down his face without him noticing. Entrix sets her book down and sighs. "I'd be happy t00 be m00irails th00ugh.. As l00ng as y00u d00n't abuse me." Jackal nods. Entrix then walks towards Corbit and smiles. "I'm quite b00red t00. What w00uld y00u like t00 d00? " Entrix asks curiously. She stares into his eyes, trying to guess what was on his mind as he blushed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:42 pm

Corbit was snapped out of his thoughts. "I don't care. We can draw." Auriel nodded at what Kammy said.

"Its a terrible thing they way our world works. I'm a mutant. If the leaders found out..." Auriel shook softly. "I'd be culled." She said looking away her face had a pained look on it. Corbit went over to Auriel and patted her head.

"It'll be ok." He said and smiled when Auriel looked up her face back to normal. He went back to Entrix. "So..."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:33 pm

Kammy slowly sits up and looks to Auriel frowning a little.

"I can understand where your coming from. Some dudes out there plain just don't like people who are diffrent and that truely is horrible. A lot of people look down opon me becuse my eyes are normal like reular humans which normal eyes are usually brown green and blue or something along those lines but my eyes are purple. some people like me think diffrences like those are totally cool but others just look down upon the diffrent for who they are and we can't always change how they feel."

Kammy smiles a little.

"So why should we linger on something that can't change. And who cares what they do or think as long as you have cool friends by your side?"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:40 pm

Auriel nodded. "Yeah your right! Why linger on a stupid topic! Just be because our Empress is a huge monster doesn't me we still can't be ourselves!!" She said happily and smiled at Kammy.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:41 pm

Entrix takes her drawing notebook out of her sylladex and waves over at Corbit. She sits on the ground and is soon followed by OWLsprite. She turns to a clear page that didn't have doodles of paw-beasts or her shipping page in which she had drawn and cried on many times after erasing those painful memories of her used to be best friend. Light teal blots of tears bled through about two pages that she had used up, not caring the fact they held sorrow within them. The small child of a troll she used to be had memories held within each page. Entrix smiles and begins to sketch out her ancestor who had died at a young age of only eight sweeps. She carefully drew the physics and smiled sweetly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:57 pm

Corbit watches Entrix draw. "Who's the pretty lady your drawing?" He asks looking curiously. Auriel stood up and looked at the walls.

"Look there are little pictures...I think." She said. In the lighting she could barely see but she didn't care.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:04 pm

"The Readable. She was my ancest00r wh00 had g00t herself caught by the rerbeli00n st00pers by her expressi00ns. She was the m00st readable tr00ll and c00uld never really hide anything. She was always s00 calm and I respect her f00r that.. She died very y00ung after she ran away fr00m the death site of her l00ver after she had br00ken him 00ut 00f pris00n. He was inn00cent. He was thr00wn in there because his master didn't like him.." Entrix explains in great detail everything about her ancestor. How she loved everyone and how she didn't want to leave him. Entrix sniffles after looking down at her shaking hands. She stops herself and closes her eyes, silently lecturing herself, trying to act like the proper lady her ancestor was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Thu Feb 14, 2013 8:13 pm

Kammy smiles at auriel glad she was able to make her feel better. Kammy watches as auirle leave and kammy leans against a house whiel sitting. Kammy couldn't help but think and think about Auriel. Auriel was so kind and nice to everyone. Auriel was just a cool person and kammy would even dare say cooler than herslef if that was possible. Kammy just figured that that must be why Kammy liked her but caused kammy to wonder what Troll relationships were like.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next