Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 8 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:18 pm

"I'm gonna head off real quick to get that last level before I take my nap and don't worry CC I'm around the end of my level thing I'm sure I can just beat what ever it is. Anyways I'm off to find some mosters."

Paige jumps on her rocket bike and starts scouting for monsters to kill.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21243
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 8 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Entrix nods at Paige and goes back to talking with Corbit. She pulls out her phone and scrolls through some apps and finally settles over one to take pictures. Entrix pulls out her map and takes a picture of it so if she looses it she will have another copy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:06 pm

As Corbit watches he looks at Entrix's horns. He strokes one seeing what would happen. Auriel stares into the distance wondering what's gonna happen next but sighs. "Hey Corbit what time is it?" She asks her friend being it would be difficult to tell the time when her planet.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21639
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Paige continued to fly around as she thinks to herself. "There doesn't seem to be a main boss in this game. So whats the point in the game? Destroy all the monsters? No that's way too easy. The game allows you to gain levels by fighting so it can't just be a building game. And getting to new worlds is super easy."

Paige comes across a hoard of monsters and puts away her rocket bike shooting out the blades in her gauntlents landing on the monsters and starts to kill them as she continues to think. "and since its probibly not a kill all monsters it can't be a concer all worlds one either considering there seems to be no main boss." Paige kills the last one and gains a level to Monster Slayer now allowing her to go into her god tier form once her dream self dies.

"So all that's left is a PvP game. Which means the only way back is by being the last one standing." Paige shoots the blades back into her guantlents and grins. "better not tell the others until I'm done with my nap and becoming a god tier." Paige hacks the game to see how to become a god teir. "huh... didn't see that coming" Shrugs "how well if that's all i have to do then I'll do it." Paige the messages the others.

SD: hey i got my last level moo on my way back now for my nap

Paige pulls out her rocket bike and starts to ride it back
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:59 am

Auriel nodded at the message. "Paige is on her way back guys." She said and began working on her walk-through. Corbit smiled and touched Entrix's horn again.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:50 am

Paige makes it back a few minutes later and puts her rocket bike back and walks over to the others with a yawn. Paige then remebers that she would need to find that weird thing with her symbol inorder to do that god teir thing. Paig sits down and re hacks the game to re read the process. Paige curses a bit in her head as she realizes she must have been too tired and read it wrong. One of these trolls would need to kill her while she does that ledgendary nap thing. Paige sighs figuring she has to tell them about it now so then they can help find her werid bed thing or what ever and then kill her while she sleeps.

"Hey guys i figured out what we are supposed to do in the game...."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:12 pm

Auriel and Corbit looked to her. "So what I the game about?" Auriel asked and Corbit nodded.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:57 pm

"well its not exact but I read up on some stuff in the games data base about something about god tiers. now to get to the god tier you have to get to the end of your Echeladder aka get to the end of your leveling like I am. after you do that you have to find this strane stone bed or something with your symbol and sleep on it. once you do you have to be killed while sleeping and your dream self has to be alive it think so. what i'm thinkin gis you have to become a god teir in order to beat the game. Maybe if we beat the game we can go home to our home worlds."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Entirx shivers and grabs Corbit's hand, putting it down. She was rather ticklish. Slowly Entrix looks at Paige. "Hmm? This game is s00mething strange. I f00und my deathbed then. I'm 00nly at level f00ur th00ugh. N00 00ne 00r anything f00r that matter has f00rced themselves up00n me yet.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:46 pm

Auriel nodded. "I understand so...In order to be a 'God' we have to die." Corbit giggled and began tickling Entrix.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Entrix falls over gasping for breath from laughing so hard she couldn't breathe. "00h my g00sh" She chokes out still giggling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:53 pm

"well we should still look for our stone bed things so when we well you guys hit my level we can hit the god teir level so I say we head out together and find our-......"

Paige gets a message on pesterchum.

"Uh hang on someone seems to be messaging me on persterchum..."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Auriel nods and laughed. "HAH if I didn't know better I'd say you guys were MATESPRITES!!" Auriel laughed more and Corbit stopped tickling Entrix. He was blushing and was flustered.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:35 pm

Entrix blushes a light teal color and sits up. OWLsprite laughs with Auriel. OWLsprite:"H00. 00h hun we're just playing with y00u."She giggles bringing a wing up to her beak.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:50 pm

'So who is it?" Corbit asked poking Entrix's blue cheeks. Auriel kept laughing at the sight, rolling around.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:55 pm

Entrix tilts her head a little. "Hmm? What do you mean?"She asks still blushing madly. She had no idea that one simple sentence could make her blush so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:48 pm

Paige rolls her eyes a bit as she looks to the others

"now that thats over with we should start our search"

Kammy be totally awesome and cool by pestering one of the trolls your fiend is hanging out with.

TechnoAssassin has began pestering guilableQuadrentprince

TA: sUP Smooth
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:57 pm

GQ: H-h3ll0?

Corbit typed out. "What I meant EX is who is your Matesprite?" He asked looking at her. Auriel rolled her eyes.

"I don't think she has a Matesprite dumbass." Auriel said and patted Extrix and Corbit's head.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:02 pm

"N-n00 I d00n't have a matesprite. I'm t00 shy t00 get 00ne. I just can't express my feelings as well as 00thers."Entrix sighs. "I c00nstructed a map that leads me t00 my g00dtier p00int. S00 I remember where I have t00 g00 t00 get t00 mine."Entrix tells Paige.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:05 pm

Paige crosses her arms looking annoyed at all of them as they wasted time.

"Ok fine now lets get going on finding the others"

TA: oH SORRY i JUST REALIZED YOU DON'T KNOW ME
TA: i'M sCREAMINGdEATH'S FRIEND WAIT DO YOU KNOW HER REAL NAME YET?

Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:10 pm

"I believe t00 find y00ur g00dtier beds y00u have t00 search y00ur 00wn planet in the village there. I'm just thinking al00ud here but I might be right. I'm just n00t sure." Entrix says. She looks at her phone and types a record of lands and their status of a deathbed. So far the ones she had visited except for her starting point she labeled none next to each of their names. She quickly saved and read aloud what she had just put.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:19 pm

GQ: I d0n't think sh3's t0ld us y3t. At l3ast n0t that I can r3call.

Auriel nodded and looked at paige. "Who are we looking for now?" She asked and smiled at Entrix. Corbit patted her head.

"Its fine I'm too shy to have a matesprite too." He said trying to rack his brain for any possible trolls.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:40 pm

"To be honest I think it should be mine since I'm the only one capable of turning god tier by diein gon my bed right now."

TA: wELL THEN i GUESS i SHOULD NOT SAY IT SINCE IT IS NOT MY SECRECT TO TELL
TA: aNYWAYS i HAVE HEARD THAT YOU ALL ARE INSIDE THE GAME SUBURB AS WELL AS i AM
TA: oH AND MY NAME IS kAMMY
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:22 am

"Alright if ya think so." She said and looked around. She was bored and there was nothing they could do.

GQ: H3ll0 Kammy. Wh3r3 ar3 y0u? I m3an sinc3 y0ur h3r3 t00 w3 sh0uld find y0u.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:50 am

TA: i'M IN A WEIRD GRASS LAND WORLD SITTING ON SOME WEIRD STONE TABLET WITH A SYMBOL ON IT.
TA: i'M PLANNING ON LEAVING SOON TO FIND MY SISTER
TA: sHE KINDA DISAPPEARED SHORTLY AFTER i WE GOT HERE
TA: i'M NOT THAT WORRIED THOUGH SHE IS A REALLY GOOD FIGHTER i JUST DON'T LIKE THE THOUGHT OF NOT KNOWING WHERE SHE IS
TA: bY THE WAY sd SAID THAT YOU WERE A TROLL SO i WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD EXPLAIN A LITTLE MORE CUASE THAT'S ALL SHE SAID
TA: sd SEEMED KINDA STRESSED OUT... sHE NEEDS TO LEARN TO CHILL OUT YEAH KNOW?
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next