Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 15 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Screaming Death Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:10 pm

Paige quickly uses corbit as a shiled agains the builets as she tries to cut owl srpite in half again but this time doing a veirtical slash and unknowingly gets the whip wraped around her leg.

Spoiler:
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21243
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 15 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:01 pm

((I LOVE YOU NOW SD!!! I love me some BRS))

Corbit went limp as his body was pounded by the bullets. "Kiss..." Was all he could say before the light began fading from his eyes.

Auriel giggled. "You get flustered for no reason at all." Auriel smiled and hopped onto the bike.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21639
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:03 pm

"N00!"Entrix shrieks, pulling on the rope and taking Jackal's gun to aim at Paige. Hate gleams in her eyes and Jackal pulls on Entrix' arm trying to make her stop. She growls and her eye colour fades a little and she isn't in control of her actions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:13 pm

Kammy blushes again

"Alright how about you tell me about this flushing thing after I finish explaining the rocket bike"

Kammy says then points to one of the handles of the rocket bike and grabs hold of it reving it a little.

"You twist this back to make it go forward and to go back you have to use you feet to walk it back which can be done on or off it."

Kammy holds onto the other one and demistrates the streaing.

"You move these this way to go left and this way to go right and you pull up like your popping a wheelie to go up into the air and you push down while leaning forward to go down."

Kammy lets go and points to a metal part on the handles.

[color:5e27=(900ff]"And finally you pull that by putting your hand on it and use it like a trigger but with your whole hand to stop."

Paige looks to the dead boy and smiles dropping the body as shes yanked down.

"Why so mad at me hes the one who killed the hate player."

Paige said smileing as she uses her sword to cut her foot free and block the shots.Paige then flies back up and away trying to slice owl sprite virtically in half again as she leaves
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:37 pm

"What are you talking about? I am the hate player you idiot. " Jackal growls. He didn't know if she was stupid or just insane. He knew she had used his new moirail's flushed crush on purpose. "N00, I d00n't like y00u. Y00u are heartless s00 I d00n't really respect y00u. "Entrix growls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:24 pm

Corbit hit the ground with a sick thud.

"Ok lets try this..." Auriel took the handles in her hands. "Ok get on I'm gonna try to drive this." Auriel smiled and waited to twisted the handles.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:30 pm

Entrix regained control of herself and threw the gun to Jackal, who took hold of the rope. Entrix remembered how to revive the dead in fairytsles so she sprinted as fast as she could to Corbit's dead body and lightly kissed his lips. In her mind she hoped it would work. She awkwardly sat up and stared down at him, tears falling. Jackal fired at Paige and growled. "This is what you get for messing with us!" he growls. He wanted to go solo and not help the likes of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:19 pm

Corbit woke on a odd moon. "Entrix..." He looked around unsure of his surroundings. He looked at himself and saw the golden clothes. Ugh...It was too bright for him. He was completely unsure of what just happened.

Auriel smiled. "You ready or not?" She said and giggled.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Kammy hops on the bike holding onto the back part of the bike.

"Ready ofcoure but becareful the rockect bike might start off super fast instead of slowly getting fast know paige and her need for speedy vehicles."

paige barely escapes but once again hides and watches from a distance
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Auriel twisted handles and they raced off. Now this was life. "Oh my grubs!!! This is so fun!!" Auriel laughed as she rode around.

Corbit stood up and began walking around. He didn't understand. "Am I dead?"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:09 pm

"Damn it! It's n00t w00rking. Jackal.. Why d00es all 00f the unf00rtunate events happen t00 me? It happened when I was a grub t00. " Entrix sobs. She hated this game now. She grabs takes her whip back and puts it away. She then takes her cell out and throws it across the floor after it began beeping. Jackal sat next to Entrix and held her in his arms as she sobbed. She wanted revenge. "Shh... It will be okay.." Jackal lied. He wanted to tell her the truth about Corbit so badly but it would just break her. He stays with Entrix after she chose to stay and wait for him to wake up eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Corbit ran around. "Entrix? Entrix... ENTRIX??" Corbit ran around confused and scared. He just wanted to sit down and cry.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Kammy smirks a little as they drive.

"So what is this flushed thing dude?"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:58 pm

"Its one of the four quadrants of Troll romance." Auriel said thinking and driving.

Corbit get running around yelling and screaming. He was all alone. He went into a room and saw a sleeping Auriel. "OH MY MOTHER GRUB. AM I HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" Corbit said and hugged her. "Auriel..."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:17 pm

Entrix stares at Corbit's body, lightly putting her fingers through his hair. She wondered if she'd see him again. She just wanted him to be alive. "Please c00me back.. " Entrix whispers as she lightly brushes her fingers against his cold face. "I'm alm00st sure y00u're still in there s00mewhere." Entrix mumbles. Jackal lightly rubs her back and sighs. He wanted to tell her he was gone but he didn't want to hurt her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:28 pm

"Auriel wake up! Please don't tell me your dead too! I don't want us to die...I never wanted this to happen. It all changed when we played this game. I didn't want this to split everything I knew up...The games its tearing us apart. Please be alive..." Corbit sat next to her sobbing. He wanted to tell someone what was happening. He couldn't because he didn't understand. "The game is indifferent to us..."

Auriel stopped the bike. She had a bad feeling. A dark feeling that pulled at the back of her head. Why did her head hurt? "Kammy...I have a bad feeling...I don't think we should've left them..." Auriel started panicking. What would she do if it was her fault that they all died and there she was doing nothing just being a goofy teen. She looked at her feet. "What did I do..." Her eyes began watering and she started crying quietly.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Kammy hugs auriel gently and speaks in a calm tone.

"What you do is you chill out freaking out never helped anybody. I'm sure the other dudes are just fine they are probibly all chilling out together joking around as they look for their beds. now come on lets get your mind off thisok? why dont you explain those one romance stuff to me?"

Kammy said also having a bad feeling knowing some one was at the minamal hurt and she was going to kill who ever was the cause but she didnt want to up set aureil more so she didnt say thins out loud.

((ooc: you can just skip this part and say she did since she already explained this once before in this thread to paige if you want))
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:43 pm

((OOC: Ok ^^))

Auriel explained it giving the best examples she could at the time. It didn't bother her to talk. It actually got her mind off things. She smiled when she was done and sniffled. "It can be hard if you don't think hard enough and look at it in an abstract way."

((OOC: I forgot to mention if you want to make Quadrants for the humans you can. I think it would be easy to see how they all feel. I updated Corbit's quadrants if any of you would like to see))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:44 pm

Jackal takes out his riffel and keeps it close to him. He felt himself loosen up and become less hateful. Entrix gently holds Corbit's hand and feels for a pulse. She didn't know if she were pressing hard enough so she gave up on that thought. She took out pesterchum and types out. CC: C00rbit.. 0v0 He's n00t waking up. 0v0 Help us please :( . 0v0
CC:0v0

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:47 pm

Kammy smiles glad she could make Auriel feel better.

"Its ok man i think i got it. Now how about we get back to work huh?"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:50 pm

KQ: What are u talking ab8ut?
KQ: What happened?

Auriel nodded. "I think you should drive I don't think I can drive like this." Auriel said looking at Kammy. Her fears were consuming her though she didn't want admit it.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:05 pm

CC:Paige is what happened. 0v0
CC:0v0
Entrix feels scared and alone. Jackal is the only one with her too but he was the one who used to torture her. Hopefully he had changed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:13 pm

Kammy nods and gently takes her goggles from aureil and putss then on taking control of the bike.

"Hold on ok?"

Once aureil did kammy would take flight and zoom towards the gate the others went to mentally yelling at herself for not killing paige right away.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:23 pm

Auriel held onto Kammy's waist hopping not to fall off. She wanted to cry. How could Paige do that!? She knew what Corbit meant to her. That's right. Everyone thought Paige was insane. She probably was and Auriel didn't care. She just wanted Paige to know her feelings and then maybe Paige wouldn't be as crazy as everyone thought she was.

Corbit finally wiped his eyes and looked at Auriel. "[color=violet]I wish you knew how lonely I am...I mean just looking at you makes me lonely. I miss when you would hug me and tell me everything was going to be fine. I really miss that ya know. I mean you've always like a Mother Grub to me but...You've changed. Your morail. Though you don't act like it. You act more like a Matesprit but...I guess its what you do." Corbit said. He wanted to explain to her that she gave mixed signals. Perhaps that was something her ancestor was good at. Maybe his ancestor fell for that but he shook his head. He would find out soon enough.

((OOC: Sorry for the long posts but I've got the RP muse-bug >.<))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Entrix looks at her mapping system and goes back to label the places she had gone and erased the map of Land of hate and vortexes. She didn't want to remember this place. She clears her mind and talks to herself, praying to her ancestor to somehow tell her how to get over this. Owlsprite weakly flies towards Entrix and lies next to her. Entrix lightly stroked the feathers of the lusus and had an idea that was so weird it was bad. "N00.. I d00n't kn00w about my mind right n00w.. " She sighs, putting the thought aside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 28  Next