Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] - Page 4 Empty Re: Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:53 am

R-really? It was so loud though.. Cale could have sworn he had just minutes ago been running through a hallway that seemed full of explosions, or at least explosive noises. He took a peek back at said hallway, seeing no signs of any explosions or hearing any either. Alright...I know I heard them...I..think so anyway He turned back trying to push it all aside but still couldn't help but to feel shaken up None that i've seen, of course I spent most of my time here running for my life so there wasn't much time to see if there were any other people around

---

i hope Zo!!! Ztrength in numberZ and all that!!! juZt don't Zlow me down and be careful!!! like hell if i'm Zaving your aZZ if that monZter comeZ back!!! With that he continued down the hall, keeping an eye out for any more people or that monster. Hoping that the latter wasn't going to pop up.

Back to top Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] - Page 4 Empty Re: Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:24 pm

"Good for you." Abunsi said in a near automatic tone. He was pretty sure he heard fast pace foot steps somewhere but didn't see anything around the corner, 'Fucking echo's are making it impossible to pinpoint who or what is coming for which direction....'

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:45 pm

"Well, how about, you go check down that direction, and I can check in the other direction?" Orfeus suggested to Abunsi.

"We can meet back here, once we figure out what the sound was."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20381
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:06 pm

"Fine with me, so long as neither of us are killed." Abunsi muttered before walking down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Orfeus walked in the other direction. On the way, he found a room, and kicked the door open, searching the room. He finds a better weapon, by far. Still a shitty weapon. But Orfeus picked up, and equipped the rusty machete. He then left the room, and searched the hallway.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:02 pm

Nora had yet to come in contact with a fear, but she guessed at had to happen when you were alone. "We should get going, don't want to stay in one spot for too long." She said and turned away from the two. She wanted to get out of here, now.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:08 pm

Cale used his weapon to help him walk slowly following after Nora Agreed He was fairly certain Murphy's Law was smothering this place, if something could go wrong in here you could bet it was going to. The whole place just reeked of danger and creeps.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Haidan stared at the humans, before nodding. "We are to find anyone else here." he began to move, having already made up his mind. "I am the highblood and, clearly, the strongest. Therefore I am to lead. I will alert you of any oncoming threats." he said to Cale and Nora, picking up his pace so he was in front of them. He held his head high as he strode, hammer slung over his shoulder.
~~~
Otis frowned, giving a quick and halted nod. He followed Shoker, his blue eyes wide as they darted back and forth through the darkness.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20718

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:59 am

Cale stared at Haidan as he walked on ahead of them. What even was the deal with this guy? 'Oh well, strong alien to take on anything we come across while me an Nora make a run for it. Sounds like a win there' He followed on behind the two warily watching their surroundings and flinching at the slightest noise, afraid the explosions would start up again.

----

Shok continued forward, occasionally glancing back at Otis. He stopped, listening, he heard a few people walking through the halls. Motioning to Otis to be on guard he held his rod tight and swiftly made his way over to where he heard the footsteps. Seeing three figures he crouched down prepared to attack until they came into view. A highblood, aw no he'd have to be suicidal to even consider fighting that guy, followed by two humans. Wait...was that..

Cale didn't know what happened, he was trudging along behind Nora and the alien and then bam, he was on the ground with a laughter he knew all too well ringing in his ears. Shok was pushing his metal pole into Cale's head and keeping him down, laughing the whole time. He pushed the dam alien off giving him a good whack with his own pole. Of course, of fucking course i'd have to run into you of all people

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:27 am

Orfeus peered around a corner, to see a familiar face. Not someone he knew that MUCH. But it was someone. A troll named Haidan. 

Orfeus decided to approach the troll in the darkness, who seemed to be followed by a human or two. He had his newfound rusty machete in his right hand, which was up, in case Haidan decided to attack.

"Hey!" He called out to Haidan.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Otis stepped out, hesitantly. The highblood's turned to face the seadweller, then the new human, his eyes widening.
"Otis!"
"I- I- what--" he spun to face Haidan, shuffling back a bit.
"To finally find a highblood- and two, at that!" dropping his sledgehammer, he ran to the blond human.
"You- you're Haidan?" his eyes widened. "You're Haidan..."
"Haidan Nauril, yes. A pleasure it is to meet you in person." the troll then spun to Orfeus, bowing slightly. "Apologies for... taking a moment to address you properly, highblood." his voice low and calm again.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:07 pm

"Dude. Don't worry about it. And dont bow to me." Orfeus said to Haidan.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Wed Sep 11, 2013 5:50 pm

He nodded, turning back to Otis, his enthusiasm returning. "You haven't been hurt, have you?"
"No--"
"Good, good. And I'll keep it that way, because you and I are leaving here with the seadweller." the troll grabbed his arm.
"I- what? We aren't going to leave them..."
"The lowbloods will slow us down."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:03 pm

"Woah woah, hey! We aren't leaving anyone behind! What areyou thinking?!" Orfeus yelled at Haidan.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:04 pm

Nora was going to defend her friend. "Hey Mr. Haiden Highblood. Your human friend there is a lowblood too. He has red blood." She walked up to Otis and pointed. She wasn't having of this highblood lowblood crap.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Abunsi back pedaled to where he and the sea dweller had split up. After a few minutes of waiting he muttered something under his breath and went into the direction Orfeus went in.

It didn't take him long to find the sea dweller but before he could shout any obscenities at him he saw the other group of trolls and... "What the fuck are those pink creatures?"

Last edited by UnknownStudy on Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:24 pm

Haidan raised an eyebrow, his eyes darting back and forth. He turned to the seadweller. "Very well." he nodded, before turning to Nora. "Red blood? And what of his hemotyping?"
"...what?"
"Hemotyping. You... have blue blood, don't you?"
"I... what?"
His eyes widened. "You aren't a highblood!?"
"Listen, I know your society depends on the whole... blood colour thing," said Otis, frowning, "but we don't have that. All humans have red blood. That's... a thing with us."
He staggered back a bit. "You... lied to me!"
"I didn't even--"
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:36 pm

"Okay. You two can solve your problems some other time. Right now, we gotta go." He turns to Abunsi

"I made us some friends. They're coming with us."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Otis sighed, frowning and crossing his arms.
"Hm... fine, fine. I suppose everyone should stay together, then." Haidan picked up his sledgehammer, placing it over his shoulder.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Abunsi looked at Orfeus, then at the humans, then back at Orfeus, "I repeat. What the fuck are those pink, hornless, low blooded creatures?" he says quite plainly.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:22 pm

"Humans. They're humans." Haidan frowned, glancing over at the other troll. "They're like... monkeys, almost. No offence." he looked over at Otis for a moment.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:31 pm

"So we have monkeys following us around.... fan-freaking-tastic." He muttered just loud enough for everyone else to hear.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:37 pm

"Are we gonna leave now? We need to get out of here." Orfeus said to Abunsi.

(Dont forget we have an entire town to use.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:48 pm

"Yes. Let's go high bloods and... uh" he looked at the humans with his eyebrow raised, "Whatever the hell you guys are." then started walking in away from them, taking the lead to guide the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:11 pm

"Should we go straight to the main doors, then?" Orfeus asked Abunsi.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next