Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] - Page 2 Empty Re: Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Otis could hear yelling, and he cautiously approached, his crowbar raised.
"Who's there?" he asked loudly, turning a corner to see Shok by the door of the elevator. He breathed a sigh of relief, but it caught in his throat when he realized the stranger wasn't human. The young man's eyes widened, grimacing and taking a few steps back.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20718

Back to top Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] - Page 2 Empty Re: Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

Post by bluefire31 Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:50 pm

"~# I don't. . . I don't know! Can you use your mental powers at all or no?"

She was calming down, sitting with her moirail.

But lets go to another little troll shall we?

Her name is Jhenko, And she had awoken some time ago. Her usual paints and brushes were gon, replaced by a heavy meat cevlar. She dragged it across the ground. This place was void of color, no paint in sight. Her eyes had begun to change from yellow to a deepish orange. . . She was on the brink of murder. . .

She heard yelling, and moved to follow it. Moving the blade up to the walls and grinding it against it, causing an awful sound.

". . . Who's fucking with my ears. Yelling murderous tunes."

She moves into the room, tapping the walls with her fist and dragging the blade across them. She had begun to place a beat to the screaming, seeming to luagh at it. Some color was to be found. . . Perhaps by a darker side. Her steps carried her to the elevator, her eyes falling on the screaming voice inside and any outside. Her feet moved forwards.

Moving towards the downed elevator.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20511
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:53 pm

Shok stepped back as the elevator doors shut on his spear. He turned around at hearing Otis' voice, hopefully this guy would be of some help. He looked the other over, oh great, one of you!!! ugh... He noticed the guy back up a bit liZten, i'm not going to hurt you or anything, at leaZt, not right now... but juZt make yourZelf uZeful and help me Zave the dude in the elevator!!! He turned back to the door, there was little chance they'd be able to get it open in time to save the guy. i hope you know how to uZe a Zpear!!! cuZ you may have to fight that..thing!!!

Meanwhile Cale was now deciding what scared him more, the explosions, or the looming...thing on the other side of the room. It apparently wasn't too hard of a decision as he began limping away calling out for help.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:27 pm

Orfeus turned to the thing, it now speared the elevator with its sword. It moved out of place even more. It started to wobble, now on the verge of falling.

"Okay. If im gonna make it out, it has to be right now!" Orfeus used all of his strength to hold the doors open. 

"Pull me through the door!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20381
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:41 pm

Shok grabbed onto Orfeus's arm pulling him out of the elevator just as it went plummeting. The spear fell with it thus leaving nothing to keep the door open, which meant they thankfully didn't have to worry about that thing jumping across. Of course Shok didn't see it that way fuck!!! my Zpear, now what do i do if we Zee that thing!!! He continued with the obscenities for a while completely ignoring the other two until he finally calmed down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Nora heard some calling out. It sounded fimilar. "Captain?" She whispered trying not to draw attention. She thought she heard Cale but wasn't sure.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:10 pm

"We need to find new weapons, then, Shok. Anyway, thanks. Lets get moving, before anything else shows up.."

Orfeus said to Shok, standing up, now.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:57 pm

Otis stared at the two, his eyes wide. They aren't human. But they're not hostile. Are those... "Trolls...?" his eyebrows raised. Even in the darkness, he could match the description of his friend with their appearance. Grey skin, horns, sharp teeth...
"There are trolls here, too? then is- Haidan--"
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:10 am

Shok eventually calmed down, there definitely wasn't a shortage of metal rods and broken glass around here anyway. yea yea your welcome!!! He turned to Otis yeZ geniuZ we're trollZ!!! He wondered who Haiden was and if they were here as well, but ultimately decided it didn't matter i don't ZuppoZe either of you know whatZ going on here or how to get out??? Of course, it wasn't likely they knew how to escape but he was one for wishful thinking that was certain.

---

HEELLLP Running with an injured foot didn't turn out as well as he hoped and the thing was closing in. He was backed into a corner and hoping beyond all reason that something or someone would help him. He held out his metal rod in front of him swinging it around frantically.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:34 pm

Otis frowned, shaking his head. "Just woke up in a pile of rubble..." he glanced around nervously, gripping onto his crowbar tightly.

~~~

There was the sound of rapid, heavy footsteps approaching Cale, a large figure suddenly upon him. His spear was pushed away quickly, his mouth then covered.
"Don't yell if you hope to be kept hidden from whatever is stalking these halls..." said a low, quiet voice. "Human, what caste are you?"

((The purple is a substitute for Gamzee's blood colour, as it has a tendency to blend in with the background of the site.))
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:20 pm

"Cale?" She kept hold if her weapons and ventured through the dark.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Cale's yell was muffled and his rod slapped out of his hand. He calmed down taking a moment to steady his breathing. Caste?...uh...bourgeois? Whoever or whatever they were at least they didn't seem to be dangerous, he got a better look at them Oh no, you're one of those aliens aren't you, great, just my luck He heard a familiar voice just then, he looked around Nora? He stood up steadying himself agains the wall as he looked around the area.

---

Zame here, juZt great He muttered to himself as he looked around for any other items to be turned into a spear.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:22 pm

"One of those aliens? Please, I am a highblood, and demand to be treated as such." the figure shifted, seeming to glare at Cale. He handed him his rod.

~~~

Otis sighed, leaning against the wall. He was definitely large enough to take on whatever was there, but his eyes seemed frightened and darted around constantly. He clutched his weapon with such a grip that his knuckles turned white.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:43 pm

Nora thought she heard Cale but couldn't ve sure. What if the game was playing with her head? She eyes darted back and forth and she started to open her mouth to call his name again. "Ca-" She stopped when she saw a looming figure up ahead.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Haidan spun to face her after hearing her. He glanced down at Cale, then at Nora, then began to move. The highblood moved swiftly towards her.
"Friend, I assume. You wouldn't be able to fight me, anyways. Keep your voice down, we don't want anything hearing us." pausing for a moment, he added, "But I am strong enough to ward them off." he lifted his sledgehammer. "Now... blood colour, human?"
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:35 pm

"Blue when not oxygenated, red when oxygenated, but I am not defined by my blood color." She said quitely, she wanted to jump over him to get to Cale but knew better.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:04 pm

"Another lowblood. Pity." he gave a sigh, backing away and leaning on the wall closest to him. "I assume you... haven't seen any other humans?"
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:58 pm

You are a male troll named Abunsi Rehner and you appear to have been kid napped. You look around the metal room after waking up and see you've they've taken your metal and highly advanced crossbow but you've been left some wood and a few building material. You're lucky they left you the few small spears that you carried in your Sylladex(Or maybe they didn't bother taking them because they don't do much damage. Who knows.)

As you finish strapping together a new crossbow, you carefully creep outside the room, muttering a curse when the hinges creaked, you quickly and quietly run down the hall ready to shoot the first thing you saw that was within range.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:02 am

"N-now. Look. I have to get out of here. Sorry, can't take any chances!" Orfeus ran down the hall, and around the corner, still unequipped of a weapon.

~~~~~

"3nidia, l3ts g3t up to th3 surfac3. I don't wanna stay down h3r3 any longer." Donwik grabbed Enidia's hand, and headed for the stairs.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:22 am

Abunsi ducked behind a wall when he heard the sound of running then looked at your weapon, "This worthless piece of junk won't do much damage to whoever's running down here, but I should be able to at least make them talk with it."

Abunsi watched the ocean dweller run closer to where he was before grabbing him by the back of neck and putting the poorly crafted crossbow to his temple. "Talk Sea Dweller! What's going on here? And where are we?" Abunsi hissed. As far as he was concerned, this was suspect number one.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:36 am

Orfeus stopped in his tracks, and put his hands into the air. "Listen... I know about as much about where we are as you do. Nobody needs to get hurt." Orfeus said calmly, his hands shaking slightly off to the side of his shoulders.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:44 am

Abunsi narrowed his eyes but could tell the sea dweller was telling the truth by his shaking. Either that or he's a coward. "Than what do you know sea dweller?"

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:49 am

"Are you fucking kidding me? What would I know? I literally woke up, trapped, in a rusty elevator. And then I was helped out, and here I am!" Orfeus spoke more loudly now.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:55 am

"I just woke up in a room down the hall, there's nothing down there. It had enough supplies so I could make this piece of shit though." Abunsi spoke in an unnervingly calm voice and showed him the crossbow, then looked in the direction the other troll came from, "I'm guessing there's nothing down there either. Looks like I better find a way out of here before things get out of hand."

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:57 am

"Just some weird creature on the other side of that elevator shaft. Probably on it's way here. Can you let go of my neck?" Orfeus said to Abunsi.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next