Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] - Page 3 Empty Re: Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:05 am

Abunsi thought for a few minutes before deciding to let him go. "Come on." He started walking back down the hall where the room he woke up in was, "There's another hallway in this direction." He told Orfeus, not checking back to see if he was following.

Back to top Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] - Page 3 Empty Re: Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:08 am

"Woah woah, wait. Are you forcing me to go with you?" Orfeus asked, throwing his hands down to his side, raising an eyebrow. Because this guy seemed suspicious as it is. Now he wants to go down dark hallways with strangers. Nope.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20381
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:12 am

Abunsi still didn't look back as he continued walking, "There are only two ways out if this area, the way you came from and the way I'm going. I'll happily let you face that creature on your own if you want. Of course he didn't expect this troll to automatically start following him blindly, but what other choice did that guy have other than death? He smirked a little at the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:16 am

"Yeah, Im not going with some strange--" Suddenly, a bunch of pale grey creatures with no horns began coming from nearly every direction. The only way left was where Abunsi was headed. 

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Orfeus began following him down the hallway.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:22 am

Abunsi heard Orfeus' foot steps behind him and his face went back to it's usual stony gaze, "I see you've come to your senses. Good. Now we should make a plan of escape. If we can find another elevator we could climb the ropes to the top of the building. That's a bit safer than crawling through the air ducts at least."

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:24 am

"I need a weapon of some sort. Like a pipe or a crowbar. Anything weapon-like, really." Orfeus said, eventually walking beside Abunsi, rather than behind him.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:35 am

"Yes... that might be a problem having you so defenseless. But we'll deal with that when the time comes, we can't do anymore than run anywa-" Abunsi suddenly stops walking as they near the next corner and presses his back to the wall. He peeks around to the other side and mutters something under his breath, then looks at the ceiling and stairs at the bolted ventilation shaft.

"That direction isn't an option anymore. It looks like those things are going to block our paths from both ways. Now give me a boost so I can open the shaft up there."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:51 am

Shok watched as the other troll ran off ugh, now i'm Ztuck with the human He searched around the floor until he found another metal rod, but nothing to use as a spear tip. gueZZ we Zhould take a page from that guyZ book and get moving!!! who knowZ whatZ going to pop out next!!!

----

Cale was happy to see a familiar face, even if that familiar face was trapped here too. That revelation dampened his mood a bit. Lowblood?...What...Oh right, that damn alien mentioned something like this He limped on over to Nora not wanting to stay next to the alien You have no idea how happy I am to see you, this place is crazy, there were explosions going off earlier, at least...it sounded like it

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:32 am

"Alright. Just lemme boost ya up there." Orfeus boosted Abunsi up to the vent.

"So, what's your name, anyway? We didn't really become acquanted. I guess I'll start. I'm Orfeus Castor. Violet blood."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:37 pm

"Abunsi Rehner. Turquoise blood." Abunsi easily unscrewed the loose bolts with one of his dull spears and climbed up, and after dropping the metal gate on the floor he helped Orfeus up just before those grey, hornless creatures appeared under them trying to find the source of the noise.

"It appears this is the safest way to go from here." He muttered, more to himself than to Orfeus, as those creatures scurried away from the spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:45 pm

"Well, I would sayit's nice to meet you, but you pointed a crossbow at my head, so... Yeah." Orfeus said to Abunsi, as they crawled through the vents.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:52 pm

"Tch, please. This piece of crap wouldn't have done any more than make you bleed a little... Maybe experience a lot of pain; but it's otherwise harmless thanks of these dull spears and poor design. He commented with a bit of malice seeping out of his voice towards the end. Mostly because he was angry at his own incompetence; he should have sharpened those things the night before... or whenever he was last at his hive. Kind of hard to tell considering there was no indication to what time it was in this place.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:56 pm

"Oh. Im quite a bow user myself. But I prefer my bow to a crossbow. You know what I mean? You dotnt get the same feeling with a crossbow that you do when you accurately fire an arrow from a bow." Orfeus continued crawling.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:11 pm

Abunsi shrugged as he continued crawling, "I much rather the crossbow. That way I get to focus more on my accuracy than my strength."

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:15 pm

"Thats understandable. I don't have to focus on my strength too much, because... Well, I dont know why. But I'm very accurate with my bow. I wish I had it here. It would be a great help against whatever those things were."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:55 pm

The troll pauses, watching the two leave. She was alone again. Did she care? No. Not even slightly. She began to sing a loud tune, one her lusus taught her to sing to try and replace colors.

"Blue, Black, Red. Purple, orange, Green. All of these I need to see. . . and if I cant well. . .

There'll be seas, Seas, seas. . .Seeaas of green and seeeas of color. All from my own kinds. . ."

If she thought about it, she was singing about murder, but she really didn't care, and why should she? The heavy blade in her hands made it easy enough to harm something.

But that's enough of the murderous little troll right? Back to the kinder one.

"~# Ssoo. . . What is this place?"

Einidia looked about, the small surgical knife in her right hands grip.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20511
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:17 pm

"Im not sur3 wh3r3 w3 ar3 3xactly. I just know I dont wanna b3 h3r3." Donwik responded to Enidia, with his rusty pipe in his hands.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:58 pm

Nora looked at him quizzingly. "I didn't hear any on my way here. I heard you. Then I thought I made you up to calm myself. I found out that wasn't true." She wanted to hug him and never let go. Just because they were neighbors didn't mean she couldn't be emotionally attached to him.

~~~

A creak could be heard as the troll made her wwy through the stories of the building by using the dumbwaiter.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:28 pm

"Or at least sharper spears." Abunsi added. He looked down through the another gate and started unscrewing the bolts, "We should get out of here before someone, or thing, decides to turn this thing on.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:06 pm

Otis nodded, frowning. "Right... need to... find a way outside. Maybe- maybe we can find more people. Maybe there are more people."

~~~

Haidan watched the two humans intently. "I have a feeling that... someone who I know is here. But... if you haven't seen any other humans... maybe he isn't. What a shame..." he frowned.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20718

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:07 pm

"Oh, yeah. Thats a good idea. Where does that go? That thing you're unscrewing right now?" Orfeus asked Abunsi.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:23 pm

"I'm not sure, hopefully it's safer than the last place." Abunsi muttered and moved the gate out of the way before jumping down.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:24 pm

"Well, nothing ventured, nothing gained." Orfeus jumped down, following Abunsi.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Abunsi looked around and sees that the hall was completely empty, "It's clear, lets go." He told Orfeus as he started walking again.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:31 pm

Orfeus followed Abunsi. He saw a shard of glass on the floor, and picked it up. "Got my weapon, for now."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next