Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] Empty Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:08 pm

A troll awakes in a small room. This room is rusted to the core, as well as everything else around it. The building, the town, the world, all rusted and dark. It's not just your average everyday darkness. This darkness is an everlasting darkness. Of course. Some areas remain illuminated by dim streetlights, and half broken lighbulbs in various locations. The horrors that haunt this town are unknown at this exact time. But it is known that they should more than likely be avoided.

This specific troll is Donwik Shrook. He awakes without any weapons, or light producing items. He stands up, and looks around the rusted room. He spots a lead pipe and picks it up, equipping it as his temporary strife item. Donwik attempts to open the door, and it falls straight forward off of the hinges, smashing into the floor.

"Where am I?"

Last edited by avidBowmaster on Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20321
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] Empty Re: Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:46 pm

((I suppose it's ok if I jump in?))

There is the sound of a quiet gasp, then distant, hurried shuffling. Something, most likely another pipe, falls to the ground shortly after. There is more shuffling, and a door slamming shut. The corridor is long and dark, and Donwik can see that it turns sharply to the right. Past that corner is where he heard the noises.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20658

Back to top Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] Empty Re: Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:58 pm

((Yeah, its cool))

Donwik looked down the hallway, hearing various noises. Donwik rushed down the hallway, in his sweatervest and button up shirt. 

"Who's there?" He spoke loudly.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:58 pm

A soft groan is heard from an empty, rusted room. Within it it sits a small troll, her curly hair resting behind her and on her shoulders. Her chipped left horn reveals small amounts of burgandy blood as her head shifts to the side. Her gray skinned hand moves to her right eye, balling into a fist and rubbing her eye softly. She stood upwards, her eyes blinking softly as she stood up.

Her name is Einidia. Her last name she rarely uses, as it's just a last name. But, She may tell it in time, yea? She has no seeds in her specubus, and near her is a a small knife. She knelt down, picking it up. Frowning at this. "~# Not organic. . . I can't control you. . ." She kept it in her hand though, she needed something for now. . . Maybe. She may just keep biokenisis, but that hurt her head using it on too many people too fast. Her eyes look around her room, moving to the door.

Her hand moves forwards to press against the shove door. And it disintigrates. Her eyes widen, her hand snapping back as she watches it vanish. She looks around, stepping outside before turning her head about. WAtching the shuffling thing she readies her small strife weapon, her eyes widening in a bit of surprise. She waits, then lowers her weapon. People, She needed friends. She cupped her hands around her mouth to yell for anyone.

"~# Hello?! Anyone!?"
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20451
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:45 pm

Donwik continued to rush down the corridor, and heard Enidia in the distance. He ran faster now, at a full sprint. 

"3nidia! Wh3r3 ar3 you?!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:57 pm

She looked around, her head now spinning about to find Donwik. She began to sprint towards his voice. "~# Donny? WHere are you!? I don't know where I am!" She sprinted around small corridors, her breathe turning into panting as she looks around at the walls. They were rusty, and a bit scary. It creeped her out and she wanted to see her moirial ASAP. She was scared and confused.

"~# Donny!?"
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:10 pm

Donwik reached a point where prison cell-like bars blocked the way to where Henoia was. Rusty as they were, he could not break them. 

"3nidia!" 
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:04 am

A young human by the name of Cale slowly woke up in a strange, dark room. Realizing that he wasn't in his own room and didn't seem to be dreaming he bolted up off of the floor. Looking around he could barely see much of anything. He noted that his staff was not in his possession, cursing under his breath he picked up a metal rod from the mess of objects in the room. He headed towards the door but hesitated as he heard the sounds of other people outside. Slowly he opened the door, rod raised high ready to strike and walked through the dark rusty halls

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:47 pm

"~# Donny!"

She moved to the bars, her hands wraping around them. "~# Oh thank whatever god is out there!"

She looked over her moirail, seeming to look for any wounds. "~# Where are we? Are you hurt?!"
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:05 pm

Donwik grabs the bars, and stares a Enidia.

"Im fin3. I dont know how long I will b3, though. Im going to find a way around to g3t to you."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:14 pm

The human which was hidden in the small closet, which smelled of rot and copper, had his back pressed against the door, holding it shut in case anything tried to enter. He took a few deep breaths of the putrid air, wincing, contemplating if he should follow the voices. His dart gun was missing when he woke up, so he couldn't try to put whatever was out there to sleep, but he picked up an old crowbar which he found in the room.
Holding his breath, he rushed out of the closet and into the now-empty corridor, nearly stumbling in his haste.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20658

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:33 pm

The girl woke up and took a deep breath only to choke. She looked up and saw the rusted room, this was like one of those horror games...She quickly knelt down and began searching the dark for something to use. Her hand landed on something cold and sharp. She picked it up and felt it. A knife, that would be useful, she searched around for something else. She found a pipe and a crowbar. She ripped some of her skirt and tied the knife to the pipe. That would be useful. She stood up, in her left hand her crowbar the other the spear like thing.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21644
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:22 pm

"~# Alright, Remember, We got out mental powers alright? We got this. .. "

She gave him a thumbs up, stepping back away from the bars. "~# I'm going to go look at what was in a door over there, But I'll stay around here. I promise."

She moved back towards the room where she saw the movement, her hand holding the very small knife in her right hand. She needed to find some form of seed she could use. She opened the door, her eyes looking around the room before stepping inside.

"~# Hello?"
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:37 pm

The other girl, Thales, a troll laid on the ground. She had yet to wake in the horrifying game. She heard a sound and she awoke immediately. Her own shape looked twisted as she stood up.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21644
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:02 pm

Donwik wandered the halls with his rusty pipe. He eventually found the lobby of the building. He made hand gestures to find out where to go.

But thats enough of him.

Another troll awakes on the jammed elevator. He looks around, and tries to find a way out. It is stuck between two floors, and is wedged into place. 

The troll in this elevator is Orfeus Castor. He knocks on the elevatoe door. 

"HelLO?"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:02 am

She looked back, hearing echoes from some strange place. She shook her head, thinking they were screams. "~# Poor flower. . ." She moved through the room, unsure of what was inside. "~# Hello? Who's there? Hellooo?"
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] Empty How about this?

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:31 am

Orfeus smashed his hands against the elevator walls. It shifted downward slightly, starting to lodge out of it's position. The cable holding it was long gone. 

"Oh, shit... This is bad, this is bad." He paced back and forth. Orfeus smacked the doors again. "Anyone?!"

MEANWHILLLLLLLE...

Donwik ran through the halls, hearing strange sounds, but continuing to run. He had his priorities, and stuck to them. The other path to Enidia was blocked. There was one more possible route. The basement had stairs on the ohter side. A janitors closet had a heavy duty flashlight, and he equipped it.

"Th3 fucking bas3m3nt..."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:01 am

A troll by the name of Shok was currently wandering the halls, holding a spear he mad made out of a metal rod and some broken glass. He had woken up in a dimly lit and messy room and was wanting to waste no time in getting out of wherever he was.[color=yellow] Zhit!!! i can barely Zee anything, iZ anyone out there!!!" he passed by what looked like an elevator, frantic banging and calls were coming from it. y-yea!!! are you in trouble??? hold on, i'll get you out!!! The controls seemed to be broken but Shok wondered if a little jolt of electricity would open the door. But then he stopped, he had no clue who or what was on the other side of the door or what would happen. ...juZt Zo you know i have a sharp weapon Zo no funny buZineZZ!!! Yea, because a little bit of broken glass on a stick would certainly serve well to protect him. Nonetheless he held the 'spear' out towards the door before delivering a jolt to the control panel.

Back to top Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] Empty How about this?

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:08 am

Orfeus hears the voice, and sighs in relief. "Okay, okay! Thank you." The elevator moved slightly. Like a violent, rusty scrape of metal. All the elctricity did was move the elevator slightly out of place.

But there was one thing, and that was that the door was slightly open. Not enough to see through, but enough to fit your fingers. 

"Okay! Okay! Any more electricity, and this thing is going to fall!"

BACK TO GOOD OLD DONWIK... DONNY. DON. SGT. DONNY DONOWITZ. OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH.

Donwik walked into the basement, his pipe at the read. As he walked through the basement, he could hear groans from somewhere. But he couldn't investigate right now. He had to get to the other staircase. He shined his flashlight toward the other stairs, and went there. But on the way, he stepped on a floor grate, and it launched him off of it. He dropped his pipe and flashlight, but his flashlight was shining on him, and the grate at the same time.

It appeared that hands were coming from the hole where the grate was. Pale gray, rainbow drinker looking hands. They grabbed at his feet. He tried to kick them off, but there were too many. They continued grabbing his feet, trying to pull him into the hole in the floor.

"SOM3ON3! ANYON3! H3333333LLP!" 

He yelled, trying to reach his pipe, but couldnt reach it.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:11 pm

She pauses, hearing Donwiks yell. She slams out of the room, her head whiping from left to right before sprinting right. "~# DONNY! HANG ON." She came to a round room, irony scent coming from it. Yelling echoed off the walls until she just decided to go right. She ran forwards, already starting to pant as she rarely ever ran.

She came to a narrow hallway. She saw stairs leading downwards, and a grate at the bottom. She could hear Donwiks yell echoing from there.

Litterally running down the staircase before dropping down to her knees before trying to stab the hands holding down donwik. "~# GET THE FUCK OFF MY MOIRAIL!"

She would then attempt to grab donwiks shoulders and tug him away from the grate, but keeps her knife in her hands. She wasn't sure if her biokenitics work, but she only uses them on flesh when she really had to, and it was coming down to it already in this place.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:19 pm

Donwik backed away fom the grate, and grabbed his pipe, standing up. He wiped the dust off of him, and smacked the hands with the pipe.

"What w3r3 thos3 things!" Donwik asked out loud.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:33 pm

Alright!!! um... Shok didn't have any idea what else to do, more electricity would send the guy plummeting, and the doors weren't budging. He tried using his spear as leverage to try and push them open, regardless of the fact it didn't seem to be doing much he pressed on because he didn't have a clue of any other way to get the guy out.

---

Cale was now running through the halls, as loud booming noises rang through. Nothing was actually exploding but it sure did feel that way to Cale, he kept his eyes closed and continued to run. He tripped down a flight of stairs, shouting in pain when he hit the bottom. His leg hurt pretty badly and the noises continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:49 pm

Orfeus attempted to help open the doors. This elevator was the kind with doors on both sides, like in Hospitals. The doors on the other side opened, and about ten feet away, was some large, demonic creature, dragying with him, a giant sword. ((Much like Pyramid Head from Silent Hill.)) he turns his head to it, and then back to Shoker.

"Oh, god, we need to get this open, quick!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:13 pm

Shok began pushing with his foot while continuing to lever it with his spear. He didn't know what it was that caused Orfeus to be panicking but he did hear something pretty big. The door began to budge, Shok kept at it with all his strength. He was finally able to see what it was that had scared the other person, holy Zhit what iZ that???

---

Cale kept his eyes and ears covered, the barrage of booming noises had not ceased and were now being accompanied by the faulty lights flashing brightly on and off. He would have run but the slightest movement of his foot hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:22 pm

"I have no idea!" The large creature neared the door. Orfeus propped the door open just enough with his arms, but then it closed on Shoker's spear.

The creature kicked the elevator, and it started the fall. Slightly out of place, there was even less room between the elevator door and the doorway where Shoker was. The cable holding the elevator was not there, so the elevator could freefall at any time.

"Shit shit! Im gonna die!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next