Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

4 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] - Page 5 Empty Re: Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:34 pm

"That might be our best bet on getting out of here, we just need to find it." He responded.

Back to top Go down

Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be] - Page 5 Empty Re: Horrorstuck: A Horror Game RP [Open] [Always Will Be]

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:45 pm

"Well. It shouldnt be THAT hard. We just need to find some stairs." Orfeus exclaimed.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20381
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:15 pm

"I know that. What do I look like to you, an idiot or something?" Abunsi really didn't like being patronized. Least of all by a high blood. Just what were the chances that the exit would be easy to fi-

They round the corner and see a small staircase leading to double doors with [EXIT] above them.

Okay, so it was easy to find. Whoever brought you all here must be some kind of idiot you guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:38 pm

"Alright lets go." Orfeus walks ahead of Abunsi, and leads down the staircase. If anyone at the top turned around, they could see the creature from the Elevator situation following them, walking slowly, but menacingly.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:08 am

Nora got close to Cale and grabbed his hand. She didn't want him get lost. She looked at him and smiled. "Everything will be okay."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:26 am

Cale hadn't been paying much attention as he had been fighting with Shok. They started moving again and Nora grabbed his hand as they walked. He smiled, it certainly felt comforting. Yea Shok trailed along a little ahead of them grumbling about anything and everything. His mood brightened up when he saw that they had come across the exit, he quickened his pace wanting to get out as soon as possible. Halfway down the steps Cale had a bad feeling in his gut, he tried to shrug it off but it stayed. He took a look back from where they had come What the fuck is that!? He tripped in his haste, landing on Shok and bringing Nora down with him, Shit, Nora you ok? can't you do Zomething aZ baZic aZ walking without fucking u- Zhit!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:03 pm

Nora had been watching her feet as they walked. She hadn't know what was going, then suddenly she was falling face first. She landed hands first and she felt an uncomfortable pain. "Yeah I'm goo- oh my god what is THAT." She began speaking but was alarmed by the monster by looking in the general direction that Cale had looked.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Haidan raised his sledgehammer, his eyes narrowing.
"Otis. Behind me."
"I- okay." he nodded, shuffling behind the highblood, his eyes wide and panicked.
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Scorpio Posts : 655
Boondollars : 20718

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:58 pm

Orfeus takes his old rusty machete, and chops the old board, blocking anything from entering the building. He kicks the door open. "Come on! Lets go!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:38 pm

Haidan, grabbing the hand of the human behind him with his free hand, pulled him to the door.
"We aren't to waste any time."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:47 pm

Upon opening the door, a shit load of those grey creatures would flood inside, knocking Orfeus to the floor. On his back, he would use his elbows to back away from them. Beside the staircase, there is a smaller halllway, That Orfeus was headed down. A suppy closet. He was cut off from most of the others.

"Shit shit shit shit!"
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:56 am

The other highblood tightened his grip and turned, bolting off with Otis in tow.
"What about the oth--"
"You and I are my main concern."
"Even though I have red blood, which you were visibly upset about?"
"Must we bring this up at such an awful time?"
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:54 am

Orfeus stumbled to his feet, and backed up into the utility closet door. He turned to open it, and ran inside. He immediately blocked the door with a big shelf.

"Okay... Okay. Safe in here. Totally safe..."  He said to himself. Two doors to a large cabinet are right behind him.

Ignoring the pounding from the creatures outside, he opens it, and grins widely.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Abunsi was running behind the high blood and human while shooting dull arrows at the creatures chasing them, "We need to find a place to hide!" He yelled, beginning to run pass them.

He saw a room up ahead, similar to the one he woke up in, before running in front of the two and running into the room, "Hurry up!" If they didn't make it in, in 10 seconds he would close the door on them and barricade it. If they did make it through he would get them to help him barricade the door and try to find a way out.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 am

[[ Sorry >.>

Enidia would wait for her moirail to stand up before tugging on his sleve to move forwards. "~# Commmee on donny, I don't wanna be eaten." She moves forwards, away from the freaky gate thing That contained the bright hand.

"~# HAve you seen any plants around here? Acctually, can you even use your powers?"

-

The purple blooded troll moves through the halls, still ooking or something to paint with.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20511
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sleeplessCartoonist Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Haidan rushed into the room, pulling Otis with him. He slammed the door shut behind them, his eyes wide.
"Block the door. Find something to block the door with! I'll hold it closed, but hurry up."
sleeplessCartoonist
sleeplessCartoonist
Rungjumpin' Ragamuffin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:08 pm

Donwik ran upstairs with Enidia. "I havent really been able to use my powers, no."
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:17 pm

Contact any of the Admins to have this moved out of the bin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5