Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open]

+4
Derpy
linguisticallyInspired
graphiteGunaydin
politeFerryman
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open] Empty Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open]

Post by politeFerryman Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:57 pm

(OOC: I is kinda bored and thought a random pre-game thread never hurt nobody hehe)

Charon gently floated down the river in one of the smaller boats he owned, a simple, wooden rowboat that was really only ever used when he didn't feel like heading out towards the sea and starting up his main boat. He of course had a fishing rod with him, specifically one for shallower waters, and he had his icy box full of bits of meat and live things inside that he knew the watery beasts loved beside him. As he listed along, he consistently made note of how far he was floating from his hive, calculating in his head how long it'd take him to row back. Living along the river had it's advantages, but if he didn't pay attention, he could wind up a good ways away from home. He learned that the hard way when he was younger, having one time accidentally gone out a little ways towards the sea when a storm was coming in. Let's just say he didn't feel dry for a few days. By this time, a few little fishy, scaly critters had been hooked, and he put them in a separate cooler for safe keeping. His little craft drifted slightly near the shore, and while he waited for the next bite, he let out a small yawn and fixed his glasses. "Decent catches today, but things feel a little dull." He murmured to himself, his eyes drifting up towards the moons above. Both pink and green orbs hovered up above, only slightly obscured by a couple clouds. There was nary any breeze, and he didn't hear much in the way of anything on shore, just the occasional shuffle or two. Deciding to liven things up a little, he picked a little tune out of his brain, and just decided to whistle for the sake of whistling. Jaunty, ineed.
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 16713

Back to top Go down

Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open] Empty Re: Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open]

Post by graphiteGunaydin Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:04 pm

(eh why not??)
Namine was deep under the water. The murkiness of it made her eyes even wider than usual. Her gills fluttered as she looked up at the bottom of the boat and the ripples it make in the water as is drifted by. A few muffled notes sank into the water and into her ears. She decided to trail it indefinitely...the opportunity to investigate the presumably occupied boat was obviously was more interesting than hiding.
graphiteGunaydin
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter

Taurus Posts : 105
Boondollars : 17335
Location : Land of Lush Grass and Frogs, or most likely Prospit

http://girlfromthecosmos.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open] Empty Re: Whistling a Tune [Pre-Game Alternia, Boredom, Open]

Post by politeFerryman Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:53 pm

Stopping to take a breath for a moment, Charon continued on with his whistling as he proceeded to reel his line in, having not felt a bite in a while. As it got to where he could see the hook, he stopped his jaunty tune to grumble out a annoyed grumble when he saw that his hook was now without bait. "Really now? That's a bit irksome." Laying the rod down, he scooted over slightly to open up his bait box and reach inside for something new to catch more fish. He picked a new tune out in his mind and began whistling again, as he pondered which remnant of Alternian fauna, or small living member of the aforementioned, would suffice. Picking what appeared to be just a normal slab of raw meat, he closed the box and began to put the new bait on his line. As he was doing so, Charon suddenly was met with a large jolt, sending the piece of meat flying out of his hands and into the water and ceasing his whistling abruptly. Turning to see what the problem was, he realized that he had bumped up against a higher part of the river bank, having listed for too long thinking of his distance from his hive as opposed to his position on the river. Sighing, he adjusted his bucket hat and looked solemnly towards where the meat had flown. "That's a shame. I'm sure that piece would've hooked something nice." Charon then took one of his oars and began to push off from where he had bumped against the bank, silently annoyed with himself for having lost that bit of bait.
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by graphiteGunaydin Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:10 pm

Namine noticed the baited line and curiously pulled it. The cord resurfaced, and she watched the boat drift left and bump the riverbank. She had never been too accustomed to sailing, although it seemed to contradict her caste. She had been told time and things again that her activities and manner were unbecoming, but hey, she was never cut out for murder anyway. She let out a stream of bubbles. The brackish water itched at her gills.
graphiteGunaydin
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by politeFerryman Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:51 pm

Charon continued to to push the boat onwards back to the middle of the river to hopefully avoid another unexpected bump with the riverbank again. With that said, the now slightly dejected teal-blood reached back into his bait box and retrieved what appeared to be a leg of meat this time and began to put it on his hook. He hated losing things needlessly. Not in the sense of forgetting things. That he could handle. Losing resources for no reason except through what could more than likely be of his own fault? That bothered him. As he began to prepare to cast his line again, something caught his attention. Bubbles. A fairly good sign that something was over in that direction. Holding a finger against the line, he released the pressure as he cast the line over his shoulder towards the bubbly spot. At sea, he was a little more cautious with signs of life, because there was two things out at sea that he didn't know if he quite wanted to disturb: large underwater creatures bigger than his boat, and sea dwelling highbloods. For any potential, huge, underwater creatures, Charon didn't want to mess with because he just didn't feel like needlessly dying. And for the highbloods, he didn't have anything against, as he is generally accepting of anyone, he was just socially awkward at times combined with not knowing how to deal with royalty having grown up in the middle of nowhere basically, let alone how to explain to one that he didn't mean to hook them. On his river, however, he knew the chances of anything bigger than he could catch coming about were lower, so he took some chances. "Let's see what the bubble hold for me today."
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:34 pm

[Just gonna jump in]

Kastri walked out to the ocean, searching for anything to bring back home to her lusus. She wasn't completely fond of finding sea lusii but hey, her lusus had demanded seafood today. She took out her mace strife specibus, tapping it on the ground bored as she watched the water ripples. Looking up, she realised a teal blood was out on water and there was a possibility of murdering some purple or violet blood's lusus.

Suppressing a sigh, she cautiously crept onto the harbour, mace out for any opportunity to strike. Hopefully no one would mind too much if it's for her lusus' sake and not hers. Just then a large fish-like lusus in purple jumped out and 'whack'! The fish fell onto the dock and Kastri silently dragged its body away, leaving a trail of purple.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Capricorn Posts : 612
Boondollars : 17835

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:04 pm

((Time to make my first roleplay appearance I guess.))

Voempt, in an attempt to cool himself down from whatever had recently caused him large amounts of distress and anger, had begun walking, only to end in a place he simply isn't aware of, due to his thoughts being mostly focused on not attacking inanimate objects. After a while of carelessly carrying himself forward with a monotonous movement of his legs, he came to a stop and realized that he was completely and utterly lost.

He took a few moments to try to collect himself and gain any knowledge to where he was, how he got here, or in what general direction he went, coming to two conclusions: One, that his is simply a brainless fool for even beginning to walk without any control over his thought processes; and two, that he is near water. This is often not a good thing for him, especially if...

Yep, quick examination, and his blood is showing through the gauze on his arm. Anyone with sight of color could tell that it was there. Not-so-hesitantly, he turned around and began walking, constantly fingering his gauze, which caused searing pain. Not to say he didn't enjoy it, there was something about touching an open, minor wound to him that was pleasant. Oh, now, how he wished he had salt...

On his walk back, or, necessarily just anywhere, he came across a trail of blood, distinctly purple. It began to falter the further to his left, which he took as a sign that is where whatever caused the trail is freshest, and began to follow it. Surely, whoever, or whatever, it was, needed help, and he needed recompense for his own anger, so it seemed the most likely thing to do.

Eventually, he came across another troll, carrying a rather oversized fish, which was rather obviously bleeding. Swiftly, he realized that the blood was probably not Kastri's, and he began to edge closer, trying not to appear creepy, or odd in any way, attempting to make a slow but calm approach. Upon his actual coming to earshot with her, he called out "Hey, ueed Auy help?" to try to appear friendly, a façade that would likely fade soon.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 19000

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:19 pm

Kastri paused when she saw another troll talking to her and sighed. "No-a$-you-can-$ee-I-am-perfectly-fine. I-do-thi$-every-day," she said before hurling the fish up higher on her shoulder and continued walking back to her hive. Man, what luck. She ended up having to meet another troll while she was out on her lusii hunts. She really wanted to get back to her hive quickly before the fish's blood starts drying up. Mama Eagle likes her seafood fresh after all. Then again, she could have considered that troll's offer. Nah, her lusus disliked uncalled for company.

She managed to reach her hive in the end and with a strong 'hup', she tossed the body into the air, a large jade-green lined lusus swooping down and catching the body in no time. After that, Kastri retreated back into her hive for her own personal enjoyment.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Sat Apr 11, 2015 12:33 am

(Might as well...)
Syntes was just admiring the sun as usual. He always does this, and nobody knows why. It was like he was born being able to directly see the sun without his eyes burning. He was just relaxing on his lawn ring, with sunglasses on his eyes, laying on his lawn chair. Yup... nothing to do in the dead desert other than just sitting and looking at the sun. Well, except going on his computer and playing some games he downloaded from TrollTorrent. You know what, he's just going to do that. He stood up, packing his lawn chair, and went inside his little house he designed.
As he entered, he was met with the same set of stairs that led downward to his bedroom/kitchen/living room. It was gonna' be a long day.
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 17418

Back to top Go down

Post by graphiteGunaydin Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:40 pm

Namine pulled down on the line, causing the other troll to pull back. The tips of her round horns could bed seen from under the murky water. The violetblood was having a lot of fun.

"Glub glub."
graphiteGunaydin
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by politeFerryman Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:07 pm

Charon didn't have to wait long before whatever was the source of the bubbles began to tug down on the meat-baited line, causing him to almost instantly pull back on the rod. "HA! I GotchA NoW!" His unusual outburst of loudness and vigor aside, when the teal-blooded troll began to try to start reeling, Charon was met with a surprising amount of resistance. He didn't quite figure that he'd ever felt this amount of resistance from something in his river before. "WhaT ON-..?" Expecting whatever he was trying to catch would be putting up a fight worthy enough to cause some splashing, when he took a closer look at the spot he had cast at, the only disturbances in the water were coming from his attempts to reel in whatever it was under the water. "DiD I HooK A LoG OR SomE StubborN TurtlE ThinG? CausE WhateveR ThiS IS, IT AiN't BudginG." It was then that he began to see a small bit of color and a shape begin to rise near the top of the water. Adjusting his glasses, he tried to hone in what it was, and when his mind begin to put two and two together to get fish, Charon's eyes widened exponentially. Had he actually hooked a highblood? As far as he was aware, there weren't any fish with troll horns, so unless he had caught hold of a corpse, then he had a more than likely PO'd sea dweller on the end of his hook. The white-and-gray clad troll's mind almost couldn't comprehend why any oceanic troll would even be any distance upstream, especially on his river. As much as he tried to keep the water clear, Charon had to admit the river he lived on was pretty murky at times. Cupping a hand around his mouth, he began to try to communicate to make a case for his life in case he didn't have a dead body on his hook and, if he had caught a live one, then try to hope whoever was on the end of the line was forgiving. "HeY! I DoN't KnoW IF YoU CaN HeaR ME, BuT, FoR WhaT IT's WortH, I'm SorrY FoR CatchinG YoU! I'm JusT TryinG TO GeT FooD FoR MY LusuS, ThougH HE IS KindA HibernatinG RighT NoW. IF I DoN't GeT A GooD StockpilE GoinG FoR WheN HE WakeS UP TheN NeitheR OF US WilL BE HappY. I HopE YoU CaN UnderstanD!" Charon did genuinely sound apologetic, though his facial expression did show some of his worry openly.
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by graphiteGunaydin Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:25 pm

Namine's head popped out of the water. Her yellow eyes stared up at him, and her dyed purple and black hair clung to her round face. Her smile was wide and catlike, but not overly threatening. She found his surprise amusing, and let out a little laugh.

"I think that purrhaps you were the one caught. But no need to fear! I won't culltle you. Your lusus seems nice. I left mine near the sea. I wonder what the gill is doing." the barrage of puns delivered so quickly was quite odd.
graphiteGunaydin
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:38 am

Voempt simply shrugged, sighed, and tried to figure out what to do next. Options were slim, and he certainly wasn't going to return to his hive soon... His mind changed, realizing that it had been so long before he had left it, and set back to walking aimlessly. He still skirted around the water when he came across it, trying to avoid any unfriendly encounters. He occasionally mumbled to himself along the way, still rubbing the wound on his arm.

"Alright, so if I came from... There, I thiuk, then I've got to --- Nuggh, that hnrt A little too mnch," He groaned, taking back his hand and checking it over. "No blood, thAt's A good thiug." the relief in his voice was evident to anybody nearby... If there even was. Nonetheless, the aimless trek continued, although he did edge closer to his hive, to make going back easier on himself.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:59 am

Taston had been walking for hours through the scorching Alternian environment before finally getting to reach the large lake he had been seeking. He head was faced downwards at a map that he was carrying, staring at it so intensely that the old a paper may burst into flames at the sight of his grumpy scorn. After scanning through the page's content a view more times he finally looked up to take in the view of his new surroundings. The beautiful lake's enchanting view was almost immediately ruined by the harsh Alternian sunlight reflecting off the water and into his eyes. He rose the paper to cover his scorched retinas, chastising himself for the bad decision,

"Stupid, stupid stupid. Fucking think first idiot!" He sighed, turning his attention back to the paper as he began to trace the edges of the lake. However his path was interrupted when he spotted another troll, clutching their arm, walking towards him. Taston had a small moment of panic, not used to contact with other individuals. Despite this he walked quickly towards the Yellow blood, his expression still remaining sour when he talked,

"Hey, you there!"
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17667

Back to top Go down

Post by linguisticallyInspired Sun Apr 12, 2015 3:19 am

Kastri soon found herself sitting in front of her husktop, typing away at some stuff, apparently amusing herself by hacking into various websites for no reason in particular. She did this very often and every tim she did, she would retrieve an even larger amount of information at each attempt. She was confident that her skills were slowly improving in time. However, there's a limit to how much stuff she can steal from each website so that she can hide her tracks which usually cause her to stop hacking into websites 24/7. It was more of a very limited and controlled hobby in a way.

"Now-what-$hould-I-do..." she muttered to herself as she tapped her fingers on the table, and glanced out the window.

Being a Jade blood didn't really affect her eyesight if she looked at the sun, so that was probably one thing which she enjoyed about her blood caste. With a sigh, she reached down into her desk drawer, taking out a thick book titled 'Math Equations for the Most Privileged Trolls' which basically consists of all the Math equations one could think of. Another way in which Kastri spends her time with, using her brain. Then again, she's always using her brain no matter what she's doing, probably allowing her a very, very high IQ and understanding of a lot of things.
linguisticallyInspired
linguisticallyInspired
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Vriska's Matesprit Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:17 am

Underground, Syntes double checked his solar equipment which he keeps under the bed. Yup, they're still there. Under the earth. Where no ligt ever comes in. He should really try and install hat thing upstairs. In the meanwhile, he opens the hatch from over his bed and climbs the ladder inside. It leads to a small room that has a tunnel connected to it. He walks through it and it leads into a small, circular room filled with solar panels with a small control deck in the middle. He walks up to it and presses the small red button, and from above, a periscope drops in front of his face.. He peers through it to see fishes and the small marine flora of a desert lake right on top of the room he is in. He always swears that a larger than life sea monster lusus lies in wait until a new victim comes. In the meantime, he's too busy trying to calm and feed his lizard lusus that actually has the ability to synthesize photosyntesis throuh its skin. While he searches through the periscope, something ominous appears in front of it.
Vriska's Matesprit
Vriska's Matesprit
Kneehigh Pilgrim

Libra Posts : 260
Boondollars : 17418

Back to top Go down

Post by politeFerryman Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:37 pm

Charon had to blink a few times as his brain processed the barrage of puns flung in his direction by the highblood, though a look of relief did pass over his face when he realized she wasn't going to take his life as payment for trying to catch her like a common cuttlefish. Rowing closer to the violet-blood, so as not for them to have to shout at each other, Charon offered her a small smile. "I'm GlaD YoU're SO UnderstandinG. AnD YeaH, I SupposE HE IS NicE. WelL, WheN HE's NoT HungrY OR CorrectinG MY MannerS. TheN I MighT AS WelL BE A WalkinG ClaW MarK." A small, nervous laugh made it's way past his lips. While what he said was true, he was beginning to feel a bit awkward. The most interaction he ever gets is when he goes out to sell his catch or the rare person that comes across his hive while walking along the river. The fact that his conversation partner was higher up in the social system didn't bother him too much, though he did feel like he should maybe be a little more respectful. Adjusting his hat slightly, once again glad that his favorite hat had the perfect sized openings for his horns to fit through, a thought came to the teal-blood's mind. He should probably offer some kind of recompense to apologize for his earlier mishap. It was the polite thing to do. "SaY, I StilL FeeL KinD OF BaD FoR TryinG TO NeT YoU FoR FooD. I'd FeeL KinD OF BaD IF I DidN't DO SomethinG TO MakE IT UP TO YoU. SO NamE WhateveR YoU'd LikE. ErrrR, WithiN ReasoN PleasE."
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by graphiteGunaydin Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Namine blinked up at him. At first she was confused by his respectful tone, then she remembered that she was royalty, and lowblooded trolls like this lad had inherent fear of trolls like her. She thought it all silly, this hierarchy based on something as trivial as color. She fluttered her violet-tipped fins as he floated closer to her. She wondered if a highblood would introduce themselves to a low blood. Who cares? He seems nice enough.

"I would like to acatpunny," she let out a cute little giggle at the pun, " I mean, accompany you on your journey, if that is within reason. My name is Namine, but the way."

Namine decided she liked this strange troll. She wondered worriedly if he was scared of her.
graphiteGunaydin
graphiteGunaydin
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:48 pm

Voempt just continued his trek, unaware to his surroundings. Now only occasionally did he rub his arm, groaning with a bit of glee and disgust at himself when he did. Eventually, he stopped, the pain far surpassing his limits.

He jumped in surprise when he heard somebody yell out, and looked around wildly, a maniac look in his eyes for a few moments, before his eyes fell upon Taston. His eyes narrowed, he stood still and firm, and crossed his arms before calling out "Oi, the fnck do yA wAut?"
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:28 pm

"Wow. Civilised." As sarcastic as Taston sounded, he was genuinely shocked, an uncivilised troll would just attack him out right. Maybe the wound was stopping him? Taston took a few testing steps towards the troll as he spoke, his eyes focusing directly on the trolls body movement for any signs of hostility,

"I apologise if I am &eing rude &ut I can't help &ut notice the poor state of your arm and the uh... fluctuation of your expression when holding it. Do you need any help?" Taston stopped edging towards him when his words stopped, like he had lost the one defence he thought he had against the new troll.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:06 pm

Which, every sign was hostile. His left arm clutched his wound tightly, his eyes, as previously stated, were narrowed, and he held himself stiffly. With every step the other took forward, he took two back, nostrils flaring. "Does it reAlly mAtter if I'm that civilized?" grunted Voempt, who let his right arm hang freely.

"And uo, I dou't ueed help. Why dou't yon go AwAy? Self-iuflicted wonuds Are best left to the persou who cansed them. Which, would be who they're ou." His left eye twitched as he started to lose his cool. "I dou't nuderstAud WHY PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO PRESS ON INJURIES, WHY CAN'T THEY JUST LEAVE THEM TO HEAL AND NOT PEEL BACK THE DAMN 6AUZE?"
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:22 pm

Taston paused his advance, the other trolls outburst somewhat surprising him. He had suspected the troll to lash out but not metaphorically way in which. Taston crossed his arms, taking a step back to try and calm the troll's nerves, his voice losing it's sense of curiosity when he realised the futility of acting kind. He began to ponder on what the yellow blood had said,

"Self-inflicted? Strange, I &elieve to &e seeing a trend when it comes to the mental conditions of &lood types. The higher you go the more outward your hate goes, purples and &lues tend to &e sadistic will lime and yellow &loods like you tend to &e more masochistic." He realised that during his rambling he had not given an answer to the  yellow bloods answer, making sure to keep his eyes focused for a sign of attack,

"I understand that you may have something going on in your life that lead to those wounds, something personal &ut don't lash out at me &ecause I offered to help. If you wanna keep picking at that wound, get an infection and then lop it out to fulfil your ultimate self hating fantasy then go right ahead. Fine with me." He facial expression remained slightly annoyed, frustrated by the high tension that seemed to encompass all his interactions with other trolls.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by politeFerryman Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:34 pm

Charon hummed over what his conversation partner had just requested, smiling when she had giggled. It was a nice sound. "NaminE, HuH? ThaT's A NicE NamE." Taking the time to pop his neck before continuing, he decided to introduce himself. "MY NamE IS CharoN. CharoN GlacuS." He held out his hand in order to cement their meeting by shaking hands, as he was taught was an important thing to do when meeting new people. He wasn't sure how royalty greeted each other, as his color was often associated with civil servants; which, while better than the recognition others on the spectrum got, was still far from noble. Charon then gestured upstream, where a decently sized bit of rock face could be seen even over the trees that lined the embankment. "I LivE OveR ThaT DirectioN. MY HivE IS KindA BuilT AT ThE BottoM OF ThaT BiT OF RocK. IF YoU EveR PasseD BY IT YoU'D SweaR IT WaS JusT A RandoM PieR IN ThE MiddlE OF ThE RiveR." The teal-blood chuckled at that. He had been told by the odd few people that passed by, that they thought his hive was a misplaced pier. This gave him a good amount of amusement. "IF YoU WanT TO, WhaT WaS ThE TerM YoU UseD, 'AcatpunnY' ME, TheN YoU CoulD ComE WitH ME TO DroP OfF ThesE SmalL CritterS TherE AnD I'll GivE YoU A RidE IN MY MaiN BoaT OuT TO SeA. YoU'll BE NeaR YouR LusuS, SO, AfteR I TrY GettinG SomE DeeP SeA CatcheS, TheN I CaN BrinG YoU BacK TO HeR. HoW's ThaT SounD FoR A LittlE JourneY? OR WoulD YoU PrefeR SomethinG ElsE?" All the while he talked, Charon used gestures to show which directions they'd be heading and what they'd be doing. It looked somewhat childish, moving about like some strange game of charades, but this was just how the young troll was. He didn't sense any hostility from the violet-blood, so he started to feel no need to act any different towards her than he would anybody else who actually talked to him. As socially awkward as he was, he did so love a good conversation, and the longer he talked, the more open he became.
politeFerryman
politeFerryman
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:41 pm

Voempt twitched entirely for a moment, and rooted himself to his spot. His grip tightened like a vice around his arm, squeezing a bit more blood out. He didn't respond for a few moments, and rather, stood there, seething silently. His response came as little more than quiet screaming, a barely audible whisper.

"If it's fiue with yon, thau why Are yon eveu still here? If yon dou't cAre if I coutiune ou A RA6E-INDUCED, BLOOD-FILLED QUEST OF INJURY, THEN WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL PRESSING THE MATTER?" He grunted, loosening his vice, letting a few drops fall towards the ground, his gauze soaked in some places, yellow plastering itself on his palm.

"If I wAut to crnmble my eutire existeuce iu a rAmpAge of mAniAcAl fnry, theu Allow me to."
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:06 pm

He watched quietly as the display unfolded before him, despite Taston cold demeanour he was still shocked slightly by the behaviour before him. When the yellow blood finally did speak Taston took a couple more steps back from the intimidating way in which he he spoke. He went to respond but stopped himself, thinking for a few moments before answering,

"I... hm, I don't know really. I guess intentionally it was out of the interest of self protection. Approaching you out of fear that if I did not state my intentions as non-violent outright so that I would not &e attacked when my &ack was turned. Now though, I guess &asic curiousity. It is so rare that I engage with others of our race so I tend to enquire too much when given the chance." The blood dripping from the trolls arm and palm were making Taston slightly uncomfortable, not as afraid as he first was now knowing that the yellow blood was more keen on violence towards himself than towards Taston.

"I guess it all &oils down to my wanting to find out why you treat yourself as such, may&e giving me insight into the lives of others. I don't know." He shrugs, looking back down towards the piece of paper he held, making sure to cover his eyes when he looked back over the lake.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next