Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 16 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:55 pm

KQ: I jusst had a th8ught
KQ: If we had made the sspritess with living thingss
KQ: Ssh8uldn't they kn8w ab8ut the game
KQ: I mean assk 8wlssprite ab8ut the game
KQ: Sshe ssh8uld kn8w sd8mething
KQ: Assk her ab8ut...
KQ: Ya kn8w...
KQ: him...

Auriel frowned. She didn't know what happen and she wanted to know but wanted to get there before she got the news.

Corbit slapped Auriel. "WAKE UP! I NEED YOU TO TELL ME EVERYTHING WILL BE OK!" He screamed but when he realized what he did he began crying again. He hated this game. He just did. He hated the way it had made him change. He wish he had never played.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 16 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:11 pm

Entrix looks at owlmum. "I'm g00ing t00 put C00rbit int00 the sprite. I'm s00rry. She mumbles before dragging Corbit's body to OWLsprite to add him to it. Entrix smiles and she knew she was doing the right thing. He'd be alive now and she was happy about that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:41 pm

Kammy didn't want to belive her best friend would truely do such a thing but to be honest paige usually did get like this in games. But still to kill someone so... to kill a good person like that? Yes kammy could put the facts esaly together she was tought by her sister not to lie to herself about these types of things because if she did it would hurt her more when she learned the truth. Kammy didn't say anything because she didn't want auriel to cry again. kammy felt so bad eailer when she saw aureil cry she almost couldnt bare it. and kammy didnt want to feel that again nor to see aureil cry again.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21308
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Auriel hugged Kammy and pressed her face against the older girl's back. It bothered her every time she would think of what happened. She could tell he wasn't living anymore. She didn't want to admit it. He wasn't alive no matter what happened.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:51 pm

Entrix saw glowing and covered her eyes from the light as the sprites usually would do when they transformed or were added to. She was happy that she might be able to see Corbit living again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:07 pm

Corbit felt a weird sensation but it just dissapeared as fast as it came. He shook his head. Maybe just maybe if he tried he could wake Auriel. So he kissed her and pulled away thinking nothing happened he looked at the floor. It worked in Thorn White and the Seven Threshecutioners.

Auriel had been awake on the bike with Kammy driving then she was asleep. Before Auriel knew it she opened her eyes and sat up only to see Corbit sitting on her bed crying yet again and she smiled.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Kammy felt Aureils grip losen and looked back to see her sleeping. paige frowned becoming bored and left through the gate. Paige crashed into her rockectand Kammy looked forward seeing paige as they crashed into each other causing kammy and auriel to fall off the bike.

"AURIEL WAKE UP PLEASE!"

Kammy barely manages to grab hold of auriel as she sees paige knocked out falling away from them. Kammy looked to the ground nearing them and is frightened of losing auriel form the fall.

"alright dude fine sleep away.... I keep you safe while you do I promise..."

Kammy hugs Auriel making her back face the ground as lands hard on a roof crashing through it landing on her back. As she lands she caughs up a little blood but stays concuss even though the pain stoped her from moving with out it hurting suverly. Kammy looks to Aureil sighing in relif when she see shes ok.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Entrix frowns when nothing happens. "00wlmum!! It didn't w00rk. Entrix cries, hugging onto the sprite. She thinks of how miserable she will be until she suddenly feels a shot of energy go through her mind. She lets go of owlmum and knows what she should do. She taps into the system of her cell and types up a code for her sylladex. She changes her strife specibi to rope/ wire- kind immediately. She noticed she worked better with wires than her whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:42 am

Paige makes her wak to the village where kammy and auriel landed and looks around.

"come on out kammy you let me kill the troll girl and I'll let you live till the end of the game!"

Kammy tries to ignore the pain as shegets up carrying auriel on her back. Kammy rather die than let auriel die. Paige sees the busted in roof and goes to the front door but see nothing. kammy had managed to jump to the roof and to the ground. Kammy silently carries Aureil into another house and hide under the bed laying auriel next to her. Kammy was in no condition to fight right now and right now maybe it was better if auriel stayed asleep until they were in the clear.

"You cant hide for ever kammy I know you were injured from that fall your blood is on the pieces of the roof in that house."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:59 am

Auriel wacks Corbit in the back of. "Do you know how much me and Entrix was worried? Oh my god I swear she's going to kill you when she sees you. I mean like tackling you."

"I don't know how to get off here...From what some people tell me when they see me that we're on the moon Prospit." Corbit said looking at her hold his back of the head.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Entrix has a gleam of anger in her eyes as she holds her long piece of wire in her hand. She takes off one of her arm sleeves and coils the wire around her arm, ready to battle at any moment. Jackal took his gun and walked alongside her to the next gate. He knew that what she was going through was bad so he decided not to anger her anymore or he'd surely be killed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Kammy starts to here crashes and sounds of breeaking wood as paige begins to trash building looking for them.

"COme on out kammy! When you dead is the time that your truely at your cailmest!....KAMMY GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE WITH THAT STUPID TROLL NOW!!"

ppaige throws a large heavy stone at the wall of the house kammy and aureil not knowing they were in there. the house sakes as some things that looked like wood but was too heavy to be wood fall down with some dust. Kammy shields auriels un neededly since they were under a bed but she didnt want to take any chances with the possiblilyty of auriel getting hurt.

Jack comes across a bunch of baby anumals and decides to kill them all.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:06 pm

Entrix was prepared to fight on her own will, which wasn't like her. But this is what anger and sorrow does to you. It makes you turn into someone you wish not to be. Jackal holds onto Entrix' hand and quietly talks to her saying,"You haven't lost this game yet so be greatful. You aren't dead yet." Entrix twitches and mumbles back, "I feel dead though. I'd rather just lie here and face my fate but I ch00se t00 stand my gr00und and fight f00r my l00st friend."

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:46 pm

Kammy hears paige nearing the house and she pulls auriel from under the bed and gives her a piggy back ride as Paige enters into the room.

"Oh now I see you just arent in the condition to fight so your hiding. well in that case I'll kill you right now then!"

Paige zooms as kammy shooting out the sword blade. Kammy because of the pain was slower than usual got slashed on the arm as she barely makes it past paige and into another house. Kammy places Auriel down and holds in her screams of pain from the new wound. The wasnt working just hiding here she needed to find a way to get away instead of hiding in fear that.. thats it fear! Being Paiges best friend kammy knew paige was terrified of bugs but there wasnt any around.

Kammy looks through her stuff to see the computer parts auriel gave her and got an idea. Kammy starts to quietly and silently build the parts into what looked like multiple bug legs as she starts to work on the main body as Paige trashs more houses. Kammy starts to work faster as she builds the main body thanking auriel in her head for giving her the computer parts as she attaches the legs and puts a battering in the bug bot. now all that was lleft was to realse it and run before paige realized it was re-

"would you look at this, its kammys stupid rabit. aww its dead must have died from the crash. oh well"

Kammys heart skipped a beat when she heard this but knew little dude had fallen away from their crash area which ment paige was just trying to trick kammy into comeing out. Kammy looks to aureil and wispers.

"I'll keep you safe I promise..."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:56 pm

"It doesn't matter if you don't know how to get out of here. We'll just go back to sleep and tell everyone your alive. I mean like you must be fine so They'll be happy!" Auriel said happily. "Auriel...I died. I can't go back to sleep like you. I wish I could but I think when you die you become your dreamself. I'll try and find my way out but you need to go. They need you more than me." Corbit said. He felt useless. Like he couldn't do anything to help them.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:09 pm

Entrix wondered about how Corbit might have been feeling right now. Was he at all scared? She then realized that his dream self might still be alive. She felt a little relieved but was still doubtful that her thoughts were true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:13 pm

"Just leave..." Corbit said and walked out of her room. Auriel nodded and lied down and closed her eyes. She woke up and looked to Kammy. Where were they? Auriel whispered. "Kammy...?"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:18 pm

Kammy hears Auriel and looks to her as she slowly gets up letting her arm dangle un able to move it from the pain of the wounds moving slower than usual from pains from when she fell trying to cushin auriels fall.

"Shhh I have a plan but you must stay quiet ok I'm not in any condition to fight and I cant have you getting hurt so please just stay quiet."

Paige nears them as Kammy jumps out and thows the bug bot at paige and it start to buzz around moving quickenought to be mistaken for a real bug. Kammy runs back over to auriel and gives her a piggy back ride only able to hold her with one arm because the wound ont the other was causing her too much pain. Kammy runs away with auriel as Paige screams in fear running from the bug bot. Kammy curried auriel being slower than what she usually is from the added on weight of auriel and the wounds but still traveled at amazing speeds.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:23 pm

Auriel held on tight so it would be easier for Kammy to hold her. "Corbit's alive."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Entrix sighs. She then knew that her thoughts must have been fake. There was no way possible that Corbit could still be alive. She just didn't know anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Kammy continued to run to the direction of where the rocket bike was maybe it wasnt completely rashed so she could use its parts to fix it. Kammy heard what Aureil said.

"I'm guess you know that because you were both your dream selves right? which if you were that would explain why you didn't wake up when we were free falling from the sky."

Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:37 pm

"Yeah..." Auriel said. "WAIT. We were falling!?!?!" Auriel was panicking inside. Oh god...

((OOC: Hey CC what color is Entrix's coat and where exactly does it end. I could tell from the app if it was her ankle or like right under her chest area))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:45 pm

"I was checking on you to see you were sleeping and crashed into paige right before we got to the gate... we both fell, I tried to wake you up but you wouldn't. I cushined to bloow of the fall and we crashed through a roof. I had to carry you around to try and protect you from paige. paige got a hit in and cut my arm deep but we should have plenty of time to get away before she realizes the bug bot i made from those computer parts you gave be isnt really a bug..... your ok right?"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:50 pm

"Yeah I'm fine. I don't think I'm hurt. So I'm good." Auriel said smiling. "I'll drive for you. If you feel like you can't."

KQ: G88D NEWSS ENTRIX!!!!
KQ: C9RBIT ISS ALIVE.
KQ: He iss 8n 8ur dream planet Pr8sspit.
KQ: T88 bad he d8essn't kn8w h8w to get 8ff.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:55 pm

((OCC:The coat color is black and it ends at her ankles for sure. On the arms it ends at her middle arm.))
Entrix and Jackal hurry through the gate, making sure not to leave anything behind but the single sleeve she had taken off. She had no use for it and it wasn't like it'd show or give hint as of which direction they had headed.
CC:Wait.. 0v0 What? 0v0
CC: My dream planet is Derse th00ugh.. 0v0 He sh00uld l00k f00r a wind00w shaped p00rtal that might lead t00 the land we are n00w in 00r s00mehing. 0v0
CC:0v0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next