Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks

+4
Monjaro
Loki
cocoaSmiles
BurdenKing
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks - Page 5 Empty Re: Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:00 pm

She thanked the fairy and placed her sword back into its scabbard. She chuckled at the group of imps, dancing and insulting the dead hunter. She kneeled down the swordsman, chuckling slightly. "Mind if I check his loot?" She questioned the slime, pointing to her shoulder, "Hoping to find some healing potions or bandages."
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21681
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks - Page 5 Empty Re: Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks

Post by Monjaro Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:59 pm

the slime looked at the white goblin as they began to dissolve the bone matter and muscle fiber to learn how to recreate them with other materials. the slime let out a hushed tone as they rushed air through their body to talk. "If you find anything good, I want half as I did take most of him down."
he the proceeded to extract more organic matter from the now dead adventurer.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19953

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:36 pm

"Fair enough. Deal" She smiled a little, before starting to loot the body.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanako Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:11 pm

"I am called Poe.", the tank replies for his possessor, "As it turns out, this big guy is going to be of great help to us."

Poe then empties the human's inventory onto the ground for all to see, then continues to inform the rest of the monsters present.

Tank inventory:
Guard Armor: Reduces incoming damage by 20%
Phoenix Ashe: Revive a fallen ally
Greenwatch Guard badge: Player is a member of the Greenwatch guard. They are able to freely enter and leave the towns towers and barracks.

"This human is apparently a member of the nearby town's watch, and has this badge,", Poe says, pointing a human finger to the item, "Which grants him special access. Clearly he has some authority, likely toward the end of keeping order and protecting the town in question. I would expect that we can anticipate there being more like him."

Poe pauses for a moment, contemplating the unidentified points on the map. If the points on the map are of interest to this human, then it is likely that they are of interest to others from the town.

Several possibilities crossed Poe's mind: Resources, unique monster locations, way points on a patrol route, perhaps even the site of a battle between adventurers themselves.

"This human has a map which marks several locations in this general area.", Poe explains, "Unfortunately, he was not quite so careless as to label them for us. Never the less, if we can duplicate his map, we will have knowledge of a number of locations which are of interest to this adventurer, and by extension the town he serves. I hear that Goblins are quite good at making things. Perhaps we can collaborate on the transcription of this map?"

Poe turns toward the white goblin which appeared to be the leader of the group, hoping that she would be able to come up with a way to create such an object.
Nanako
Nanako
Greentyke

Taurus Posts : 12
Boondollars : 15655

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:43 am

The swordsman has leather armor, noob level, which reduces incoming damage by two.

He also has a key, two health potions, and a pair of boots that give a slight speed increase.

Rita looked back at the wisp, blinking befor nodding, "Sure! We can get to work on that, let me gather up the loot and see what we can do with it all."

She happily took the inventory befor moving towards the hunter and tank. She put what she had gathered down wirh what the tank dropped and sat back. "Dart, what ya got over there??" She asked, looking down at the things in front of her. During thought she grasped at the arrow in her arms and roughly pulled it out, bitting down on her lip to not cry out.

"O-okay.. So." she spoke twisting the arrow around in her hand befor pulling out her sword, and running it down the staff of the arrow, cutting off long string like peaces of the wood..
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:30 pm

He continued searching and found the following items:
Short Bow x 1
Cloth Armor x 1
Trap-setting Kit x 1
"A bow, some clothing, and what seems to be a trap.. hmm." Dart responded to Rita as he thought of what he should keep. He keeps the bow for sure but looks at the cloth and the trap kit wondering what he could do with those. He walks over to Rita and Poe and sets the trap kit and cloth down in its own section, putting the bow on his back along with the sword incase he needed to quickdraw one of them. "Hey Rita, you know the tool of the trade in crafting? I think a lot of these armor items need to be refined so we can use them properly.. especially that hunk of metal." He said, knowing that the most of anything they could use would be the res item and the kit. He was perfectly fine in getting some goblins help with making their team stronger.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Scorpio Posts : 136
Boondollars : 14706

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Rita bit her lower lip in thought, nodding to Dart, "Yeah... We need to pack up and move, find a camp much more...secluded for me to work this may take some time. Mind grabbing some elf hair? I hear it's strong." She smiled before packing up what was left over.

She quickly made her way over to Harn and the others smiling happily, "We did good..But I'm going to keep going, Me and this small group are going to find a secluded camp.. so I can do a little crafting before we really head out.. You think you're going to be okay here? with everyone?"
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:56 pm

"Sure thing." Dart said as he walked over to the elven hunter, grabbing her hair by the ends of it, it running through his claws. He looked almost sad for her loss, but then he smirked with his impish grin. "Y'know, luscious hair like this serves a better purpose on ones head.. but hey, maybe this will teach you to not treat us like we're just mere monsters. Sorry Lady." He said as he wound his other hand back, slashing it forwards and taking a huge chunk of it almost from its roots. He did feel bad a little though, but he'd get over it quickly. After this, he went back over to their little huddle of items and waited for Rita's return.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Apr 15, 2017 9:22 pm

Harn sighed, looking to the celebrating monsters that had survived, and then looking towards the sun. "The fallen will be worried if I leave, so i'll stay here. While I don't approve of your plan, I won't stop you from learning the lesson I learned. I'll be here for you, waiting if you ever come back."

As Harn spoke, the goblins and imps seemed to wander over to Poe, looking over the tanks body. The female goblin who had been throwing magic to disorient the tank earlier walked up and patted the chest of the tanks body "heh, it's weird being close to a hero without them trying to kill me. They're really tall..." She said, patting her hands on the chest of the tank to note the hardiness of the body.

Poe could see the continued cursing in the chat window, which had now become dominanted by the hunter, who seemed very angry about the loss of their hair.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20616

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:45 am

The Slime exited the inner bowels of the human swordsmen, finally extracting a large amount of organic matter to consume and study from. Leaving the humans body cause it to collapse on itself in a gruesome way. This didn't disturb the slime as they felt pride for taking the innards of those who did the same to them. The slime saw the others getting ready to leave and since glory seemed to follow the group, so did the slime. Maybe they could finally get to interact with the others besides just being another npc in the background.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:15 am

Suddenly, the tank that Poe had possessed burst into code, along with the rest of the heroes who all let out a pain filled scream that distorted and fell apart. Just before the tank disappeared, the monsters managed to catch a crossbow bolt splitting into his head.

Harn's eyes went ride and he turned to the monsters "Run, now!" he yelled, pushing the fairy forward as all the monsters began to run.

(Everyone leveled, I'll handle personal traits when i wake up)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:49 pm

'whelp, that's my Que.' uttered the slime as they began to move slowly. an then fast as they realized that they had grown 4 legs. their speed picked up and it allowed him to dodge better and avoid any incoming bolts. they only wondered who the bolts were coming from. for a split second they turn to see who the culprits were.

(do we have to declare what abilities we use?)
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri May 05, 2017 9:08 pm

Rita gasped, her eyes scanning the area quickly, "Harn! GO! Guys lets go! Into the trees, we need to find somewhere to hide!" She panicked and began to sprint towards the trees, only to halt to a stop and turn back, "DART COME HERE!" she screeched, ducking behind a tree. she didn't wanna rush off without him, she ducked behind a tree for protection

Last edited by cocoaSmiles on Tue May 30, 2017 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Sun May 07, 2017 6:43 pm

After seeing the death of what could've been a friend his eyes widened a bit, and immediately after he puts all the items they dropped in the cloth armor, along with his belongings. After readying the make-shift bag, he flew very quickly towards Rita carrying it all. Looking over at the source of the bolt that flew in, he tries to pinpoint who exactly shot it as he flies. Dart hid beside her, asking "I seriously can't believe there's more of them so soon, tch.. what do you want to do?"
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri May 19, 2017 7:28 pm

The various assesory goblins and imps scattered, their revelry replaced with utter terror as they ran without any of the coordination they had before. Hissing was heard, before an explosion wiped out the Imps and threw the Blue eyed goblin, Yul, several yards and into the tree that Rita had been hiding behind. Her impact shook the tree, shattering bark before she fell to the ground. She hadn't derezzed yet, and the shooter seemed preoccupied with the rest of the scattering goblins.

Both the Slime and Dart were able to spot some dark cloaked figure, sporting what looked to be a rather beefy looking Crossbow. Crossbows were commonly higher tier weapons, used by an advanced class of hunters. In all likelihood, the group was dealing with at least a level ten player.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Tue May 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Rita jumped, her eyes wide, this was too much, they were dead! She made a run for it, snatching Dart and the slim up before dashing away into the trees, they needed to find temporary cover, everyone would come back, she didn't need to sit there and watch the pain.

[if this is not chill message me and i can change it up.]
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Tue May 30, 2017 7:23 pm

Rita jumped, her eyes wide, this was too much, She moved around to pull Yui up onto her feet, wrapping an arm around her she began to rush towards the forest, "Dart get the slim! We need to find cover!"
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:17 pm

(boop)
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:21 pm

you pick up a round stones from the ground and morph into a serpent form. this will allow you to not be defenseless while being able to move with fine motor control. slithering behind the white goblin. you use the stone that you stored at the end of your body as a small shield. striking at the bolts that come burrowing near you three as you make your get away.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:43 am

Seeing Rita run off with Yul, and seeing the slime she wanted him to get following, he looks back over at the crossbow user. "Mrrrr.." Dart, didn't seem to want to back down, but he uses his better judgement and follows with them.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:35 pm

with so many targets all scattering, the quartet of mooks managed to slip away from the attacker, and eventually made their way to a small abandoned camp site that rested in the shadow of a giant stone head that was partially buried into the earth.

It looked as if the camp had been abandoned for months, with grass and weeds growing over what had once been the fire pit, and any evidence of someone once resting here having been lost to erosion.

Yul had woken up on the way to the camp, and was now working on trying to get the fire set up. Night was coming, and with night came the nocturnal monsters. Creatures of higher power, they would commonly attack anything that presented itself to them, monster and hero alike.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:37 pm

the slime went to the nearest rock and began to seep under it for the night as to build it's energy again. it had a long day and it needed a rest.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by benignTenacity Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:14 am

Dart took it upon himself to try clearing some of the foliage and the weeds plaguing the abandoned camp, helping Yul get the materials for the fire, etc. After a while of doing a bunch of work, he took a break. Settling down near Yul who should have all the things she needed, he spoke to her for probably the first time, except for the usual "okay" in response to things. "So hey, hows your head holding up? I'm sure you're a bit exhausting, what with the fight and all the work we've been up to." he asked, as he did a small stretch.
benignTenacity
benignTenacity
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5