Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks

+4
Monjaro
Loki
cocoaSmiles
BurdenKing
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks Empty Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks

Post by BurdenKing Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:56 pm

Logging in to Arourus Servers.....
Logging in......
Logging in......
Welcome to Arourus, a fantasy MMORPG that has been rocked the virtual reality market for 10 years.

You are about to enter Arourus, a world where heeeros fight the d@rk forces that arose from t$%^$-----------------------------

Attention: Server difficulties detected. Please standby.......Please Standby.....

All files validated and repaired

You are about to enter Arourus, a world where heros fight the dark forces that arose from the old wars, when the demon king twisted the world in order to corrupt what once were pure creatures of the gods.

You are a hero summoned to aide the land as it recovers, destined to defend the weak and guide the races of Man, Elf, Dwarf, and Orc to a new golden age.

Update Detected: Monsters of Arourus activated

Ten years have passed since the heroes came, and the world is beggining to rebuild as kingdoms have begun to rise. But rumors in the country side have begun to spread, of monsters whose intelligence has grown since the wars.

What were once unorganized creatures have begun to show leadership and ingenuity. Will the High Races be able to weather this new threat, or will these new monsters spell the end of hope and the end of the High races all throughout Arourus? Only the god may know.

~~~~~~~~

You are a monster in the popular MMO Arouous, and for the past month, you have lived in Greenwatch, a small grassy province with a few towns. However, you have never seen these towns, and you haven't completely "lived" in the Greenwatch area.

Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks 5fr4f

Over the last month, since the Monsters of Arourus update entered the main servers, you have spawned, were killed by new comers to the game, and then respawned only to die again to the farming herpes learning the game.

At first it was alright, you were a monster and this was your destiny after all. But having lived like this for a month, unable to leave the area or have a chance to ponder what your desires were, it has grown old.

Recently, the number of heroes starting in Greenwatch has lessened, likely finding others areas or the post update influx of players being finally over. You now stand with what friends you've managed to make in the short time you've had.

All of you have decided now was the time to try to change things, all of you tired of being treated as nothing more then piles of XP and gold when you have hopes and desires of your own.

Now it is your chance, and the time of the monster shall come soon.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20621

Back to top Go down

Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks Empty Re: Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks

Post by cocoaSmiles Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:48 pm

Logging in to Arourus Servers.....
Logging in......
Logging in......
>Running opening script
Attention: Server difficulties detected. Please standby.......Please Standby.....

All files validated and repaired

Generating World.....
Generating structure's......
Generating Population......
Generating enemy.....

Creating.....
Generating:

Generating Traits.....
Generating Name.....
Generating.....
---------------Rita Crea$%^$-----------------
Attention: Creation difficulties detected. Please standby.......Please Standby.....

------Creation restarted-------

Generating:

------Creation Compleat-------

------Welcome to Arourus Rita-------

------Please strandby for spawning Greenwatch area------

Golden brown eye's blink to life as her body forms in to the land.. Again? Why? WHY! OH it ticked her off so much she hated it, this was stupid, so stupid. She crouched down, ripping up the green grass. So annoying, this really needed to stop. OH she could just rip your hair out!! Rita let out an angry growl, getting low to the ground, she hated it, this dumb spawn area! why did she need to be here? why not some where new and cool??
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21686
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks Empty Re: Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks

Post by Loki Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:19 pm

Hmm? Oooh, there was that light again, the one that meant someone was coming back. He hadn't been seeing that quite as much lately. Hadn't had to experience it as often himself, thank Borea. It seemed as though they were mostly being left alone now. He wriggles his toes in the grass, peering around before turning back towards the light, only to see that it was gone, replaced by a rather angry looking Goblin. Walking forward a few steps a shiver runs through his gossamer wings before they blur, lifting him a few inches off the ground. He drifts slowly towards the Goblin, not wanting to startle her so soon after her return, just in case.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20103
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:09 pm

She huffed and began to calm, her eyes wandering over to see the fairy. She pressed her hands to the ground, and began to walk towards him, on her hands and feet, "You" She spoke as she got closer, sniffing towards him. She hadn't been around fairy's a lot, she never had time to because of the constant hunting.

Rita rubbed at her chest, the last kill was sick, but then again all of them where. She hated the players, always coming to find her no matter where she went. Pinning her down with spears and swords just to watch her body spasm in pain so they could get a few good screen shots. Bragging rights. She wondered what they said about her when they showed the photos off.

"Why are you sitting around here?" She asked tilting her head at the fairy, poking at his head softly.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:36 pm

One eye lazily opened as the other eye followed suit... "Wait, do I have eyes?" questioned the slime as he really didn't understand himself. All he knew was how to eat, how to move, and how to survive. The first couple of days when he was brought into this world was daunting to him. Getting squashed after squashed only for it to repeat day after day.

The on solution was to adapt. at first, it was by swallowing the surrounding material to blend in which at first was a good idea until humans began to harvest him for all the materials he had digested. Then he decided to climb a tree as he could then hide out of site. But now he had grown hungry and with the low amount of humans around this was his opportunity to eat. What would he eat, who knows.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19958

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:25 pm

The Faery mimicked her head tilt, his wings slowing and setting him back down on the grass. He had seen this one before, talked to her a few times between being killed by players. He had been lucky the last couple of days, but he could remember the bite of iron, the burning as he was cut and stabbed. It was hard to forget the sensation. And if she had only returned now, then she had been hunted recently. "I haven't been hunted since my last return. And when I saw that you were returning, I came to see who it was." Reaching out slowly he touched one of those dark splotches that adorned her skin. He had heard players before talking about a 'Gobbo' with freckles, and wondered if it was Rita they meant, or if there was another one like here around here.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:31 pm

She smiled softly as he touched one of her many splotches, "Lucky, Its a never ending battle for me haha. How.. long ago was your last hunt?" She asked leaning down more for the other, she had spoke to him a few times so a friendly face was nice to see for the first time in a long while. "How long has it been.. it appears things around here are calmer then they ones where.." It was a little scary. To be in the area, and yet the calm feeling didn't help her feel safe..
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:36 pm

A frown crinkled his features as he thought back. It hadn't been very long, but any break was better than the constant fighting and dying. "Two, three days I think. Longer than it usually is. And that kinda worries me, actually." He wasn't sure where it was she had been hunted, but he knew that couldn't have been very far away. They never got far in this place. It was as if they weren't allowed to.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:53 pm

"And you are able to be here, with out... dose that mean the wave of them has ended for the moment?" She wondered, looking down slightly. "Untill.... the next up date?" She hated to say it but it was true, it wouldn't stay calm for long.

"Is there anyone else?" She asked, looking up an around, there had to be others around right?! right??
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:12 pm

Heeheehee. Karomaz was quite pleased with himself. Just wait until that ranger sees what he did to their hat.

Just then, a rather angry ranger with a couple of singed holes in his hat saw the imp lauging. Karomaz, now panicking, started to fly behind the nearest in order to escape. However, the fact is, a ranger with such a high level, despite how silly their hat looks, still has a bow and an arrow which can quite easily pierce an imp's skull... and so it did. Jolly good shot on that ranger's part! A grim fate for Karomaz however...

Obviously not very humored by his antics, no god came to interact with him after his death.

Still shocked by his very recent death, Karomaz rolled up onto his feet clutching his head and started to flap, flying dizzily towards a very small light which could only be the work of... somebody light-oriented.

Whilst the light may be quite vile, relatively speaking of course, no other direction seems to be that interesting. Greenwatch has been noticably lacking of heroes to prank recently.

Thinking of various japes, chaffs, yuks, and gibes along the way, Karomaz encountered a rather odd goblin and a rather odd fae, but in all honesty, isn't everybody odd?

He shouted out "Oi, ya fettering flashing fae and you... gobly goblin. How's it goin'?".
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:13 pm

A gelatinous puddle of ooze rises into view, pulsating. A greeting. And so is the appearance of a wide, and perhaps daunting five-digit appendage that stretches from the top of its membrane, that too soon snaps and returns to the dominant mass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:22 pm

It was a good question. Were they at an end for now? "It... It seems so. But it's just a matter of time. Though maybe..." Whatever his 'maybe' might have been was interrupted by a shout, and he turned towards the voice. Fettering flashing Fae? Now that was just rude, even if it was some nice alliteration. Though once he saw who it was, any surprise faded. What more could he expect of any Imp? And then the slime caught his eye, and he briefly lifted a hand in greeting.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:51 pm

The slime leaped off the tree and into the air as wings sprouted out of its slimy body as the slime flew off in a direction. during flight, the slime thought to himself. "I feel bland like I could use some depth. hmmm ah-ha, a name. what can I call myself... glob, no. blub? no. splat?.. no. names are hard." at that moment he saw a small rat scattering around below. with a foul swoop, the slime tucked his wings in and crashed into the rat, bringing the rat into his gelatinous prison.

"Deblob? no. Slosher? no." not wanting to bother with flying with a full stomach the slime made his way through the forest. after a while, he would come across a clearing where a group of other monsters had gathered. there was a goblin, a fairy, an imp and another slime.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:31 am

She followed his eyes to the imp, "gobly goblin?!" She huffed, tilting her head at the other, it.. it was not to bad to be called, better then what players call her so she could handle it, "What have you been doing!" she called out, pushing up off the ground and standing as properly as she could.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:19 pm

Karomaz descended to eye level, inwardly laughing at the prospect of a non-sense word being perceived as a serious insult, then a partially outward laugh, "Not much. I just had a little tit-for-tat with a ranger recently. He got a lucky shot or two in on me and, well, I ended up havin' to respawn."
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:46 pm

"OOOOOO not good, not good. They are still near that means.." She grumbled and spun around a few times, looking over the area "Just now did you respawn?" she asked sounding worried. She hated the idea of staying still here, and it had already been a lot of time she really should be going, look at the time, the position of the sun in the sky goodness me!!
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:47 pm

As the monsters gathered and began to talk to one another, finding comfort in the moment of peace and interaction so rare in their lives as monsters that seemed to grow more frequent, a hero began to crest the hill just a small distance away. They seemed distracted, looking through their inventory and dropping junk they had on the ground. It was mostly the useless drops the monsters in the area had, along with some monster pieces such as fairy wings or cracked slime cores.

Upon closer look, they were a new hero in the basic equipment of a knight. Minimal armor and a slightly decorated sword, something likely gained from making a character in a heroic family.

Monster Fortress 2: The Rise of the Mooks 2192482-wkc_leonard

They had not seen the group of monsters then, likely having thought the game paused when they opened their inventory or simply being that over confident to walk while sorting their inventory.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:52 pm

The slime noticed the incoming player and decided to sneak away up a tree. hoping the human player wouldn't bother with a plain slime. the slime would fly up there but that would only draw attention as it would reveal that he was a special mutation. so climbing was the only option. the human was close when he had made it to a large branch hanging over the group.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:58 pm

At the sight of the player Ashvii's wings buzzz to life, lifting the Fae off the grass. "He's coming this way, but doesn't seem to have noticed us." He taps Rita on the shoulder and gestures towards the knight. "Who's in the mood for a little revenge?" Without really waiting for an answer, and noticing that the second slime was taking refuge in a tree, he quickly darts to a different tree, scanning the ground for a decent sized stone.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:00 pm

there are very few rocks present on the ground, as the field is rather far from any source of stone. However, after a quick scan, one rock is found at the base of a nearby tree.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:02 pm

The Fae quickly scoops up the rock, then flutters up high enough to grab a low hanging branch and pull himself up into the tree, creeping along the branch until he's crouched opposite the slime, rock ready in his hand.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:03 pm

SUDDENLY ALERT, THIS PARTICULAR SLIME, AS GREEN AS THE GRASS BELOW IT, STRETCHES AND FLOPS TO THE FRONT OF THE GROUP. It oozes and spreads across the field to cover as much area as it can, like a slippery pancake.
"Make yourselves look exotic!"

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:17 pm

Noticing the fairy and one of the slimes scurrying to differing trees, Karomaz decided to take a more pro-active approach. He slowly floated so that he was behind the hero and loudly shouted the incantation to cast fireball as he cast it at the hero's buttocks.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:21 pm

She squeaked and looked around, "Revenge?" She scurried off to a tree, pulling her way up the trunk to at least attempt to hide, but with her luck she was as easy to see as ever.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:33 pm

He looked over yonder as the imp attempted to cook up some pork rump. the imp was either rash or very brave but he was definitely stupid for trying this attempt first. either way, the slime only hoped for what would be the linchpin for the human player's downfall. across from the slime sat the fairy with a stone in hand most likely attempting the same death from above strategy. will this group of rag-tag monsters succeed? only time would tell.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next