Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

+4
TheChaotic1
avidBowmaster
Thales Nestis
bluefire31
8 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site Empty Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:06 pm

I'm not 100% sure this is the right place to put this, but yeah, I want to help promote the site with a HomeStuck fan-comic.

The problem is I suck at drawing in a comic style so I need someone who has time to kill to help me out (I'll make the story and you'll draw the comic) I was also thinking that we could put our OCs in this (I'm still debating on is I'll put mine in)

So if you're interested we could all make it together; You guys give me your ideas, I piece them together, and whoever wants to draw it all will make the scenes. We could also post the comic on YouTube if enough people would like to do the voice acting.

So if anyone's interested in this we can get into more detail, I just think it's a good way to promote the site, Homestuck, and ourselves.

All players:

Last edited by UnknownStudy on Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site Empty Re: Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:12 pm

I'd love to help with story or something. Maybe voice act. I can try the comic style, but maybe Farty would be better as she is AMAZINNNGGG at ms paint style
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20426
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site Empty Re: Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:19 pm

Cool! Maybe she'll join this little project. Do you want to put one (Or more) of your characters in it, or are you still deciding like I am?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:20 pm

._. I need to choose

ogod

I guess I can put in A few, Jakie is one that I will would like in it, maybe Henoia.

I am still thinking on if I should put in more xD
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:26 pm

I'd love to help :DI could do some voice acting and musical selection if need. I see if I can get my keyboard working again :DDDDF
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21619
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:33 pm

Haha, cool. And I'm just going to say the max amount one person can put is 3 because you'll have to remember if I'm getting the personality and typing quirks right when I show it, so looking for the CS for more than that many characters would be a bit much.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:37 pm

Not toooooooo sure how I can help, but I would like to.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20296
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:40 pm

Okay.

Jakie: Soul of Space.
Henoia: Witch of blurd
Einidia: Monk of Doom

K

:D

I is so ecited to halp with thi
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Avid, if you want all you have to do is send me 1(Or more) of your OCs and just make sure it got it(Them) right as far as their character goes and give us some ideas on what they might do in the comic when certain situations arise.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:49 pm

Oh we need to discribe characters reactions?
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:57 pm

Hey, if it'll help out, I could do some voice acting for this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:01 pm

That'd help a bunch FE :)

And to Blue, it's more like you'll say how they would or should react to it (Ex: would they help or would they run away and hide) and I'll take care of the rest.

Now as far as the plot. I think that once we get everyone settled in we'll all start brainstorming. Also I might use Ditana for this, simply because once I'm done with the two current threads I'm in I won't use her much because she works best when you can see her(Comic) or if I'm describing every action(Story writing) Role playing with her is just hard .-.

Back to the point; I was thinking we use the same idea of humans vs trolls like in Theta Session, but with different players in different scenarios. Or we can do something else that may involve a bunch of time paradoxes like in HS which leads to a battle against the main villain. Or both. Or something different all together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:18 pm

I'll voice who ever be warned. I can do girls better than guys.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:03 pm

My characters that can be used are as follows.

Orfeus Castor
Donwik Shrook
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:07 pm

OKay Jakie: Attempts to help, hiding if death rears its head, Her first guardian Angie will usually keep her away from fights anyway.
Henoia: Fights, Very good at fighting. Very agile, acrobatic, very deadly.
Einidia: If moirial is hurt she will wreck your shit, if a fight happens she will use her biokenisis to try to stop it.

And I think with this idea the site may get more people :D
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Once all characters are ready. I think we should have like a discussion about the voices, so we can voice act them right.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:09 pm

I'd love to supply an OC if you need some, I'm also available for brainstorming :D
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23850
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:19 pm

I agree Auriel.

Until we start brainstorming the plot (In two weeks) everyone can supply up to 3 OCs. :) Until then we'll just figure out who's voicing who, where to put the comic, how to advertise the comic, and a few other things.

I'm also going to put in another character in after I finish his CS.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:26 pm

I could voice for Orfeus, but it may not be in good quality.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:50 pm

I would love to help with this. Sadly, I have no means of recording my voice to voice act. :( I'll help any other way I can, though!

I'd like to have Eviete Merrot, Hugh Mortley, and Alette Vessio in this. :D
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21091
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:02 pm

I have a mic and skype and things, I would be willing to try out some voice acting
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:08 pm

Don't worry Golden, I don't have a mic either. I'm getting a friend of mine from another RP group to voice Ditana.

Oh, and at what point in the comic do you guys want John's hand to show up? XD That'd be hilarious, especially when you know why his hand's there.

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:14 pm

I might be able to borrow a mic sometime, but I'd have to see. If I can't voice act myself, I might take a character out. I.don't want to shove like three of my characters on someone else. XD
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21091
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Don't worry about it, I'm righting a book that might have over 50 characters, so just dealing with (I'm going up to) 20 (first come first serve spots) won't be that bad.

Gotta practice character development and staying within the lines of the characters, ya know :)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:39 pm

I think I'll put up these three for being in it, doesn't need to be all three or anything, you can also substitute charachters I didn't say if you'd prefer, I'm open to whatever
Leissa - Troll
Marq - Human
Strife - Troll
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next