Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

+4
TheChaotic1
avidBowmaster
Thales Nestis
bluefire31
8 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site - Page 5 Empty Re: Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

Post by bluefire31 Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:59 pm

ogod

so much work

uh.

I can like

Google how to make a site.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20501
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site - Page 5 Empty Re: Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Pst >.> <.< I made this forum, just use forumotion
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21694
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:08 pm

I knhow, But we want it to look like MS paint rite?
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:09 pm

But we need people to be interested in the site before hand or we'll have to do even more advertising later.

Trust me, choosing a site might take a while but it'll save a lot of stress and confusion later.

And what's forumotion? *I'm a dunce*

And yes, we want it to look like MS paint.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:12 pm

Okey, Lemme run throuhg the thigns I can answer

Formnation is the free site creator that basicly makes sits with forms with topics, then users can create subtopics.

Two, Perhaps this MS paint like site will link up to here.

bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Okay leaving the other stuff up to you guys :D Don't know what else to suggest.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:17 pm

I guess we can give it a shot then. :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:41 pm

List!:

We're back to 19 because Golden had one to many players. Also, we have a lot of repeating aspects and classes but I think we can make this work if we do this carefully and plan out major events.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:14 pm

I have a thing about Orfeus to explain here.

When i drew his god tier the first time, it was by accident that I made him in thief garb., even though he is a Rogue. So I think that he should be dressed as a thief due to a glitch, I guess. That way, my drawings still make sense.

ALSO: because I dont like the Rogue outfit XD
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20371
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:18 pm

Ok, so if we have this other stuff done, then we need to start with the weird plot shit that'll be going on xP

We'll need some sort of checklist, I think. Then we can prioritize.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:17 pm

Okay I have a way we can explain double aspects and teirs, but there also maybe another thing that we may have to bring in fan teirs and such

- deep breathe -

There were seprate sessions, each one containing our little trolls and humans here.

A glitch occured or was caused by a certain event happening to derse, a horror terror got a little flighty and left the ring, changed a certain trolls garb to become its active little counter part [ cough orefeus cough] and smashing together seprate session. This caused skaia to become mega confused, but made it keep very important ones.

[[ IE; Maybe the Soul of Space as she was a seessions genisis frog, Seers as they saw what had to happen, but if more than one it was changed to another oracle like class, and a time player, etc ]

Seeing as there are a butt load more than twelve, skaia had to. . . 'Invent' more classes and aspects, assigning them for the pure challenge fact. All progress in other sessions were ' nulled ' and made all god teir asseions reset.

Now a large sessions begins to take place, but that horror terror hasn't left yet.

- okay -

ORRR

The sessions collided, but skiai saw matching aspects and smashed their planets together, And use teirs began to appear on the new planet.

But all progress was reset.

Gods were thrown back into their questbeds alive.

Dreamers were reborn

Players items taken away

They had a new session.

Ideas.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:56 pm

I like the first idea most. It could work with one session being all 5 humans and the other two being 7trolls each.

The glitch could have let the horror terror manipulate one powerful and least expecting(As in "Not expecting them to be this dangerous) player from each session then we could do a paradox thing where both sessions (Not with orefeus) had sent items to the session he's in and those items change him to his active counter part causing a massive game glitch and fusing all the sessions and freeing the horror terror.

By then it will be more than just "Stop the bad guy" But, "Try not to be killed by your own team mates, try not to be killed by their chess piece underlings, stop the horror terror from ripping apart paradox space, stop your friends from taking over skaia, and whatever else may come up during the course of the story" while trying to deal with the fact that things will be the same once you finish this game.

So... who wants a player to loose their mind? You already know both of mine are ;)

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:43 am

Okay, A void player could be taken over, or a seer. Maybe The soul of Space as if she dies, the entire session is fucked so they ge attack by her and they can't 'Kill' her or the session is dead.

Also, we have to deicde who gets what aspect. What do we do with doubles? Class wise too.

bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:48 am

Well, Orfeus generally loses his mind ALL OF THE TIME. SO, I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20371
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:17 am

In either case where the sessions conjoined I doubt peoples titles would change, that isn't something that skaia assigns on a whim
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23925
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:19 am

Titles are figured out:

Okay, I've looked it over and re-organized the list based on titles. It seems we'll be fine with everything as long as they start out in separate sessions which would explain the duplicates; Auriel Cordis--Mary Shingle or bluefire31 -- Jakie Keloum will have have to change from a space aspect though(Humans have to stay in the same session)

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:59 am

Its up to blue fire, i mean if Mary stays the way she is there is a possibility she'll need a hero of life to watch her or a knight to make sure she doesn't hurt the frogs
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:14 am

I can make Jakie the Soul of Time.

[ asitseemslikenotimeplayersarethereyet xD

Last edited by bluefire31 on Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:31 am; edited 2 times in total
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:20 am

Lol :D
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:39 pm

Okay, edited list is in my first post. Now we need to figure out which trolls will be in which session. For convenience sake I will call it them session 1 and session 2

1: Ditana

2: Abnusi

Did we say how these two different sessions came about? Normally as soon as a session starts everyone who isn't playing dies, so are they from separate realities(universes) within paradox space or did they just happen to start the game at the same time without ever linking because they didn't know other people were playing and forcing it to become 2... now that I think about it, that could be explanation for the glitch that allowed the horror terror to corrupt the 2 trolls and 1 human (The human is because I think those things exist outside of time) causing even more glitches which leads up to everything else we were talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:55 pm

The human is

whos the human

it skipped xD
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:10 pm

We have to wait for the people who own the human to decide if they want the to go crazy or not.

Ryss Hunter
Mary Shingle
Hugh Mortley
Jill Larnce
Jakie Keloum

And I haven't read their CS so I can't help choose yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Well ti would vary. I am okay with Jakie going insane, but she would eventually come out of it.

bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by TheChaotic1 Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:01 pm

Right so, I guess I'll tell ya what you need to know about my chars now

Leissa, she is a stalker, full on watching you sleep kind, though trolls are crazy so that might be acceptable for them, I'd love some volunteers so we can work out how it ends, she unlike most trolls, actually types/speaks in her crush's blood color, so its kinda important to pick one out before we start.

As for Strife, I think she could do with a kismesis at the start, because I'd like to see more of that action, seems now one tries it here to often, I've not seen it at least. She is kind of a huge menace otherwise, not evil, but, troublesome
TheChaotic1
TheChaotic1
Sepulchritude

Gemini Posts : 1329
Boondollars : 23925
My Pet : Blue Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : EYES

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Mary is a voice (bard), so she doesn't go crazy but there is a possibility that she could still doom her session.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next