Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

+4
TheChaotic1
avidBowmaster
Thales Nestis
bluefire31
8 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site - Page 8 Empty Re: Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:59 pm

So. . . Is there a bard of time? Did mary become that?
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20501
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site - Page 8 Empty Re: Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

Post by Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:12 pm

For anybody not aware yet:
I've sent you all (except GC) an email to another document that will be served as a visual reference for all the characters in this project. When you have the time, take a look at it and fill it in.
If you didn't get it, here is the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BXMaO9vJ5DE1C0zlf3Ldmfe2dIVQxbHJ5Aozb3Aql9c/edit
You should all have access.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:47 pm

Which session should go first (meaning: introduced to the comic first) I think we could have just as many time shenanigans seen in both A and B but I think we should vote on it. We also need to figure out how the players interact with the other players in each session (Humans towards the trolls they're trolling for the beginning, humans towards each other for when we get to that point, and trolls towards each other in their individual sessions)

And on another topic: Should we delete this forum once we make the secret one?

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Sorry about that! My email is magical.musical.muse@gmail.com . I don't go on it that often so don't send me anything super important. :)
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21166
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:22 pm

We could, it won't be critical but it's only if you want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:26 pm

@GC, I've added you to the docs :3

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Yay! Thanks!
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:50 pm

I think you got the e-mails, but if not I can link you~

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:01 pm

If you're still accepting characters, I could offer up Paul or Wervus.
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26659
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Sorry CH, but we're full and already closed for planning.
Stay tuned for when the project comes out though!

Back to top Go down

Post by CeruleanHeratic Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:05 pm

Alright, Sure!
CeruleanHeratic
CeruleanHeratic
Knight of Void

Taurus Posts : 330
Boondollars : 26659
My Pet : b-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:08 pm

I got the emails and looked at the docs. Some of the talksprites are on my art page and the symbols are on character sheets. If you need links, I can get them to you when I'm on an actual computer instead of a mobile.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:12 pm

I can copy+paste them for you if you'd like

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:09 pm

Okay, that'd be great!
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:09 am

My phone doesn't like the docs, I'll try to get on as soon as possible with a computer.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21694
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedApathy Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:54 am

I wasn't planning on saying anything here but you all seem so very enthusiastic about this whole thing. Makes me happy and I'd love to help out. I've taken writing courses for the past 3 years and I'm not afraid to be critical with the correction of writing. As well as the fact that I have a crack team of betas including a English prodigy and an English Major. I fancy myself an artist as well and work with pixel art in paint.NET which is a freeware that works similarly to MSPaint.

The point in which I would like to help the most is with Music. I can tell by what you're looking for in people to help that this is a multimedia project and that will need music. I fancy myself a musician. I have been familiar with music and playing instruments for 8 years, but more than that I have been composing my own music on the computer for the better part of 5 years.

So where I am definitely happy to help with writing, plot, possibly voice acting, art and other aspects... Music is my forte and I would be more than happy to supply you with tunes.
concernedApathy
concernedApathy
Anklebiter

Pisces Posts : 112
Boondollars : 21103

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:06 am

That would be wonderful! I hadn't even thought of adding music, whoch is one of thr crucial parts...
How about I add you into the Art, Editorial, and music department once unknownStudy gives approvement? It'd be lovely to have you on the team! :)

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedApathy Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:09 am

That sounds wonderful. I apologize for not having anything original on this computer but this is the best I have on the internet that is completely original. It's no where near finished, for that I'm sorry. http://puu.sh/241pz

It stops after about 35 seconds. It's the theme for my character Tonian.
concernedApathy
concernedApathy
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:25 pm

I'd love to have you on board CA! I was worried about how the music was going to work out (Among other things) so having you will make this project go a lot smoother :)

Just send us the email you want us to contact you with.

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedApathy Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:58 pm

concernedApathy
concernedApathy
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:54 pm

Hey guys, I can work on animations. I was already reasearching it in the past, and this kinda rekindled the intrest.

I'm working on finding a free software, so hang on.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20501
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:02 pm

Hey guys. I cant do anything. Jk. Im already helping with writing. I can maybe draw some of the non-sprite looking parts. Because I cannot draw sprites worth two shits.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20371
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:04 pm

I can't draw for any amount of shits D:
I am good at writing/editing though but that's basically it OTL
I will add you onto the docs right now~

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:27 pm

I might be able to help a little bit with drawing, but don't count on it. I'm willing to pitch out ideas for writing and plot and such. I'll help any way I can! I might be able to help you a bit with music, CA. That is, if you want a little help with anything. :) I'm quite familiar with music, as I have playing instruments for four years now. :D
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by concernedApathy Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:43 pm

I'd love to start working on something music wise. If anyone has any suggestions. A battle theme, a character theme and 'opening' theme. If you have any ideas as to 'feels'(happy, sad, tense, etc) please let me know. If you want me to work on a specific character theme you have to tell me what sort of thing would sound good for them/link me to their profile.
concernedApathy
concernedApathy
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next