Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

+4
TheChaotic1
avidBowmaster
Thales Nestis
bluefire31
8 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site - Page 6 Empty Re: Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

Post by goldenCrown Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:03 pm

Sorry I missed so much! I had a bunch of school work.

As for which human goes crazy, I don't think Hugh would, to be honest. He cares a lot about relationships with friends, so I think it would be interesting to put him in a situation where a friend is trying to kill him or something (jeez, I'm evil to my characters).

I'm liking the idea so far. :D

Also, I see that we don't have a Hope player. I think that's the only aspect we don't have. Would anyone like me to switch characters (since I have a Hope player) or do you think it's fine?
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21166
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Making a fan-comic to help promote the site - Page 6 Empty Re: Making a fan-comic to help promote the site

Post by bluefire31 Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:08 pm

None of the classes would fit for my charries as a challenge

Monk of Hope? Einidia is already hopeful!

Witch of Hope? She would control hope, not a challenge really when she can go out and smash the hopeful object

Soul of Hope? Shes already moved to the time aspect!

Also Jakie doesn't have to lose it xD
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20501
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:12 pm

I do have a hope player, though. Cantus Lugnar, Knight of Hope. I could substitute characters if anyone wanted me to. We have like 4 space players, including one of my characters, so I could substitute.

By the way did you guys know that substitute is a really hard word for me to type quickly

I did.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:31 pm

I think Jill will never loose it. Shes... Uh what to say... Too calm in a way?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:34 pm

I feel like Ryss is just too weird already to go mental, haha...

So, which sessions are all the troll peeps going to be divided into?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:37 pm

Hey, I know this is a departure from plotting and whatnot, but I decided to go ahead and start up the headcanon discussion, so anybody who has a character in this comic would be urged by me to tell what your headcanon for said character at this location:

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net/t555-fanon-canons-that-is-canons-of-the-head-variety-and-for-the-fancomic-this-could-have-been-thought-out-more-successfully#9087

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:43 pm

It is official then! Jackie will be temporarily insane and be the one to help cause the massive game glitch!

And I have the idea that Ditana will be in the first troll session and Abunsi will be in the second one

Session 1: Ditana -- Alette -- Pasied --(Enter other characters here)

Session 2: Abunsi -- Eviete -- Cervid --Neithe(Enter other characters here)

Last edited by UnknownStudy on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Okay! I'll put in Alette for that first session and Eviete for the second. If you guys want, Hugh.can start the human.session. If anyone else wants to, they can step right in.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:54 pm

I can put Cervid in the second, but am willing to change troll groups if there's any conflictions later on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:35 am

If it causes no problems, I would put Pasied in the first and Neithe in the second.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Bob Einidia down with donwik

Henoia can go in either

And Jakie can hope in the Human session whenever
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Put Deimos wherever needed.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21694
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:02 pm

Seeing as we have everyone, is their a way to hide the forum? Once people start showing up because of the comic a lot of stuff will be spoiled if they can just come in this part freely.

And I don't think we have a Bob...? Last time I checked anyway....

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:57 pm

I meant boop XD
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:29 pm

Also, I have a question. While thinking about it in the car [ where most thinking happens xD ] I thought of how Jakie can't be a time player, It goes against her char D: I was wondering if she can be soul of space again and maybe Someone else swap to time aspect?
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:20 pm

i could possibly change Ryss to a Mage of Time, but it would also conflict with Ryss's character since she was based around being a Mind player.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:43 pm

D: I would put in my heir of time, but that'd be a forth char.

And if we want the hope element in there, I can try to make henoia witch of hope, but it would change with the glitch.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:28 am

UnknownStudy.

You could make a separate [Secret] forumotion so that only people that are in writing of the story can go on that forum instead of this one if things that are not suppose to be seen or are not done as of yet can go on that one if things are not to be leaked out too anywhere.

Just an idea I had. If that is what your going for- I think it would be best to send the URL Private Messaging wise, not slapped down on the forum. Cos you know. People would happen. <u< >u> *Looks left to right.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:11 am

Good idea, there's just one small problem... I have no idea how make a secret forumotion TT-TT

Could someone else do it for me? :(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:15 am

I'll be happy too. But it may take time to set it up and all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:19 am

I could do it.

Plus we could have Mary glitch to a time player. Like part of her quest is to find her true aspect.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21694
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:14 pm

If Mary was to be a Bard/Voice of Time, she would be very dangerous indeed. She would invite the destruction of time—so simply, she'd sit down as our timelines would be destroyed.

Since this is a glitchy game, somebody could glitch to be so mega-powerful they'd have two aspects under their command. But that's really over-powered, so I wouldn't use that unless it's a last resort.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:18 pm

I think that if mary was glitched to time all space control would leave, making her time. But this comes with another thing

Seprate aspects, and complete polar opposties [ Time and Space ] should NEVER EVER MIX

So if mary is bard of time, THE USE OF TIME WOULD LITTERALLY CAUSE HER PAIN until she stopped thinking like a bard of space and instead like a bard of time.

She'd also invite destruction of time, meaning she can doom this timeline by simply using her power right, dangerous sure but she can go off and stop a player from making a doomed timeline too.

She'd be important. Acctually, all chars are imortant XD

But also lemme take this moment to say this; as soul of space Jakie is litterally the genisis frog. I imagine once the sessions come together other frogs [ may ] die, leaving her? [ as I don't think there would be more than one froggeh right? ]
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:49 pm

I think I remember that you said Jakie would literally become the new universe, right?

As for the frogs—each session will have multiple frogs that the Space hero will need to appearify and get their croaks, in order to make the one perfect frog. That one'll become the Genesis Frog.
At least I think, I'm horrible with memory >_>

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:01 pm

Mmhm. So each session gets their own froggies?

And yes, Sould of Space becomes their element for the new universe; IE, Sould of Space /is/ the SOUL of SPACE, Or the genisis frog/new universe.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next