Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 27 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Screaming Death Mon May 13, 2013 5:00 pm

"I know we will " She whispers back kissing aureil
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21203
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 27 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Guest Mon May 13, 2013 6:47 pm

" I'll do it then.. " She says shakily. She grabs Corbit's hand with the arm with the wire wrapped around it and leads him towards the godtier bed. She wanted to curl up in a ball and hide, but she needed to do this. Before making it however, she picked up a shard of glass to get the deed over with.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue May 14, 2013 4:58 pm

Corbit was dragged along by Entrix. "If you want I can do it for you." He saya looking at the glass shard.

Auriel giggles and kisses Kammy back. God did she feel safe in Kammy's arms.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21599
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 11:21 pm

" Just don't let Jackal find out we are doing this.. " Entrix says quietly. She looks at Corbit and nods, handing the glass shard to him, reluctantly laying on the stone slab she would level up to godtier on.

Jackal turns the corner into the village, walking into the small castle-like structure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Wed May 15, 2013 5:04 am

Kammy kisses auriels forehead and spoke softly and nicely. "Sleep now Auriel we don't know what tomorrow will bring, we'll need all our strength just in case" Kammy said looking at Auriel with tired eyes
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed May 15, 2013 4:48 pm

Auriel nodded and took this as the chance to do as Kammy said. Auriel lifed down and began to wander off to sleep. She would soon wake on Prospit and be utterly alone.

Corbit nodded, he truely didn't want to do it, but if it helped them on their way he would die a thousand times.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Wed May 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Kammy too would fall asleep and also would wake up in Prospit the room she woke up in was cluttered with a bunch of katanas, lollipops, and amazing gadgets, robots and machines. Every time Kammy would come to prospit she would collect things that others threw out and make them into these machines, robots and gadgets. Kammy looks out her window then back at her stuff, boy did she wish she could show Auriel all her cool things in here, shed even let Auriel have a lollipop and she rarely ever gave those out. THe room she was in also looked exactly like her real room but more cluttered andhad slightly different things.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:28 pm

Entrix closes her eyes and bites her lip. She was so terrified she couldn't even think. She knew it was best not to think but all she could think about was not thinking. She slowly calms herself, taking a small deep breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu May 16, 2013 3:21 pm

Corbit sighed and walked to Entrix, he took the glass shard and put it above Entrix's heart. "Are you ready?" He asked not wanting to do it so suddenly.

Auriel awoke in her dream world and looked around. She didn't know what to do, so she ran out of her room trying to find something to do.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2013 5:40 pm

" Yeah.. " Entrix says slowly. She wasn't sure, but it would be okay. She just had to have trust in Corbit. She was almost sure he didn't want to do this either but it was needed to win the game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri May 17, 2013 4:51 pm

Kammy hops out her window jumping from roof to roof until she hits the ground. Kammy then looks around picking up scraps of metal ut use to work on her projects.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri May 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Corbit shoved the knife down into her chest hoping to hit her heart.

Auriel went to a library on Prospit and started reading to the small creatures on the moon, finding it rather fun.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 17, 2013 8:47 pm

Entrix feels a sharp pain before feeling numb. A dim light came from her before she was lifted into the air. By then there was a blinding light. She was unaware of nothing, unable to feel anything. Her mind was blank and it left her thinking she was still dead as her back hit the stone slab. She couldn't wake up, leaving her into a deep sleep, trapped in her mind.

Her clothing was purple and black with the grey sign of fear on her chest. She breathed softly, showing she was still alive, but sleeping silently.

Jackal, having seen the light from the window, went to go investigate. He stepped outside and headed for the god tier bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Fri May 17, 2013 11:50 pm

Small creatures to large ones who has helped kammy in prospit time and time again help her look all around prospit for scrap metal and items the larger ones carrying heavier and larger things. the group walk past the library as they search for things.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat May 18, 2013 12:25 pm

Auriel's voice can be heard coming out of the library, she was reading Pupa Pan.

Corbit smiled and hugged Entirx. He wanted to cry but wouldn't.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Entrix was stuck inside of her own mind, seeing memories and walking through them. She only twitched when she felt herself get hugged, but couldn't control her body yet. She was too tired and weak.

Jackal spots Corbit and Entrix and starts dashing towards the top of the long set of stairs. " Why isn't she awake? Did she push herself? Most importantly.. Why did she go godtier, hmm? " He mumbles, looking at Entrix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun May 19, 2013 1:35 am

Kammy hears Auriel's voice and smiles turning to the library. Kammy hands the creatures the supplies in her arms so they could take them back to her room fror her. Kammy runs inside at amazing speeds and stops now standing behind the crowd of creatures smiling widely at Auriel not saying a word not wanting to interrupt her reading.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun May 19, 2013 12:14 pm

Corbit lookrd at Jackal. How had he found them? God he didn't know what to say. "W-we decided that going god tier was our only hope to stop Paige." He quickly said trying to understand the situation he was in.

When Auriel had finished reading she put the book down and looked at each one of them. "That is all for today."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 3:38 pm

Jackal huffs. " It's not like I'm mad or anything. I'm just surprised.. That's all. " He lies. He was a little upset that no one told him about this. " Well, let's get her somewhere to where she can be comfortable. It must not be pleasant to sleep on this stone" Jackal picks her up with slight difficulty and makes it so he is carrying her on his back.

Entrix mumbles a little in her light sleep as she is picked up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Sun May 19, 2013 8:18 pm

as the crowd leaves kammy starts walking over to auriel "Your a great story teller."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon May 20, 2013 4:05 pm

Auriel blushed at the comment. "Th-thanks."

Corbit nodded and watched Jackal carry Entrix. He felt bad for not being able to do it himself.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon May 20, 2013 9:31 pm

Kammy hugs auriel tightly. "Both our dream selves are in Prospit. DO you know what that means? No matter if we get separeted after all of this we can still see each other here."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 21, 2013 7:22 pm

" Hey.. It's no big deal. I can do this myself if you're worrying. This is what I am supposed to do anyways. I take the hits for those who hate. " Jackal whispers, trying to keep his voice down so Entrix doesn't wake up. He would have felt awfully bad if he did.

Entrix shifts a little in her sleep, unknowingly tilting her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed May 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Corbit nodded to Jackal. "I just hate the fact that I'm not strong or tough. That I can't protect the ones I love...Gah. I hate being like this." Corbit thought about what he said a little.

Auriel squealed and nodded. She was so happy at the thought, she just wanted to kiss her and kiss her from the romantic notion.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 22, 2013 7:56 pm

Jackal nods a little, understanding his situation. " I can help you if you want. " He replies in a quiet voice.

Entrix sleepily opens her eyes. " Oh hi guys.. " she mumbles, almost falling out of Jackal's hold while doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next