Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 5 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:51 pm

Entrix wakes up and texts her friends. CC: It was terrible! 0v0 But I did save s00me helpless beings by making a guard evacuate pe00ple. 0v0 Als00 I'm alive.0v0
CC:0v0
Entrix smiles and walks outside.

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 5 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Screaming Death Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:57 pm

SD: uuuuuuhhhh
SD: wait......
SD: if your awake there and asleep here, and when you are awake here wouldn't that make you asleep there?
SD: cause if so you just left your dream self asleep in there with what ever that was endangering your dream self....

Paige messages as she drives down to the little lava village watching the salamanders crowd around her.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21308
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:06 pm

CC:Sh00000000000000t.. 0v0 Wait! 0v0 I saw them leave t00. 0v0I SAW them leave I swear I did. 0v0
Entrix sighs and looks around quickly. "Paran00id.. That thing was scary! 00h g00d.. "Entrix shakes her head and quickly calms herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 pm

KQ: That was c8nfussing but me and C8r- I mean C8r- I MEAN GQ and I are g8ing t8 ssee if we can find my 8wn little....duckss?

Auriel started writing and eveytime she would Corbit would step on her foot since he was reading the message.

KQ: ss8rry I d8n't think GQ wantss me t8 menti8n hiss name ss8....we're g8nna ssearch n8w.

Auriel typed and Corbit patted her back. "The second you see a monster you're gonna start crying so don't even act like you're cooler than me." She said and they both started to walk into the distance.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:24 pm

"WARRIOR OF LOST!"
"shut up...."
"WARRIOR OF LOST!"
"shut up..."
"WARRIOR OF LOST!"
"shut up."
"WARRIOR OF LOST!"
"Shut up!"
"WARRIOR OF LOST!"
"SHUT UP!"

The red salamanders contunie to chant as Paige begins to message the others.

SD: AHHHHHH
SD: THESE THINGS WON'T SHUT UP!
SD: NOT EVEN MY MUSIC CAN BLOCK OUT THERE CHANTING!
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:35 pm

CC: Maybe y00u sh00uld g00 s00mewhere else. 0v0 And pretty darn fast t00.0v0
Entrix begins to state the obvious as her mind clouds over and she just sits in the slime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm

KQ: lissten t8 the weird chanting! Ask them what they mean. Maybe they want u t8 g8 t8 ssleep t88 or u have t8 d8 s8mething weird.

Auriel typed. Corbit nodded and looked out to see a weird tower. "Hey..." Corbit whispered but Auriel had her face in her HuskDA and reading some troll Will Smith article. Corbit became annoyed by his somewhat older friend. How did that even work? Well it didn't matter she made it to the Lusii before him. So maybe that choose the age group he shook his head and repeated it again.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:15 pm

SD: UGH fine...

"Hey what do you mean by-....?" The Salamanders start climbing on her stating to tie her up with rope. "WHOA HEY GET OFF ME!" "MUST DESTROY WARRIOR OF LOST!"

SD: GUYS THEY THINK I'M SOME WORRIOR OF LOST OR SOMETHING
SD: ANDWORST OF ALL THE WANT TO KILL ME!

The salamanders starts to drag her over to a giant lava filled lake.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:22 pm

KQ: fight! Run away! D888 ss8mething!!!

Auriel types. Corbit starts running around his arms waving. "Look at me!!! AURIEL!!" Auriel just puts her hand on his head to stop him from moving and he pouts. "SD might die if we don't doooooo something!!" Auriel says to him. "But I'm trying tooo help." He mummbles.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:25 pm

CC:Then kill th00se uh.. 0v0 Things.0v0 If they want t00 kill y00u y00u kill them first. 0v0That's the rule 00f life my friend. 0v0 Kill 00r be killed.0v0
Entrix stares at the cell and twitches, wondering why those evil little beings wanted to kill her friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:33 pm

"WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME!!!" The Salanders stop dragging her for a second and point at her. "EVIL!" The Salamanders go back to dragging her. Paige then clenches her fists making both the blades on her guantlent and glove the blaes cut the rope and the salamanders climb on her. Paige then starts to use the blades to kill all of the salamanders.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Auriel stared at him. "Whaaaat?" Corbit points to the large tower and she nods.

KQ: GQ and I have an idea. We ssaw my t8wer-hive-thing ss8 we are g8ing there t8 ssee if there iss a gate and if it leadss t8 ur land 8k SsD?

She types and they begin walking fast toward the tower.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:37 pm

Entrix snaps out of her haze and sees a duck flap it's wings and make squeaky noises. "You saved them mage of fear! We give you thanks! " They cheer. CC:I'm apparently the mage 00f fear n00w.0v0

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:21 pm

KQ: c88l. Well I guessss we wait t8 hear fr8m SsD....

Auriel types before she knew it Corbit was carring a small pig over to her. "Heeeeey look how cute it is!!!" Corbit holds the yellow pig out to her. "Oink! Onik! Squeeeee!!!" The pig wiggles in Corbit's hands and Auriel hugs it tight. "Its adorable!!!"

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:26 pm

Entrix nods and looks at the duck as it waddles up towards her. It gives her a new weapon. She has obtained a whip with new dark abilities. She swaps that one out from her strife deck and uses the electric one as a secondary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:29 pm

(ooc: finally heres updated paige in home stuck style
Spoiler:
)

Paige had just finished killing the last salamander breathing heavily gaining one level from it now a Darkened - Fry (Champ - Fry) Suddenly hoards of nothing but super huge oil monsters come up from the lava and starts to attack Paige. They hit paige around a lot and does so quiet easily considering she was pretty tired from her last fight, that and she was working on no hours of sleep. She had been up all the night before hacking into the very mainframe of skyrim in order to max out all her skill levels on it.

Paige is thrown to the ground and coughs up some blood. Paige then looks angry as she looks at the oil monsters. "YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME! FINE TAKE THE WHOLE THING!" Paige them begins to fight the oil monsters again but now winning.

(OOC: oh and a side note the only reason I'm making Paige gain levels so quick is because we need villians and when she hits god tier Paige goes all gamzee which you two should already know from another thread)
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:38 pm

(ooc: yes I remember and don't mind my sleeping)

When they get to the tower they see a small town of pigs and Auriel sighs. They follow the hoard of pig to a place that has a recoopercoon. Auriel shrugs her shoulders and gets into it falling alseep and Corbit stands outside protecting her if needed.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:49 pm

Entrix slips out of the slime and gets changed. She walks outside to see that it had stopped snowing at the top of the mountain and that this time the ducks were happier and all were cheering. She smiles and meets up with her lusus at the main drawbridge styled gate. OWLsprite:"00h hun let's l00k f00r y00ur friends n00w. Grab a duck and let's g00."she giggles. Entrix nods, letting the duck she had held the day before rest on her head as she left through the gate surrounding the place. "Farewell guys! "She tells the ducks. She jogs outside the gate to be met by another in front of her face. "That's new.. "she states, suspicious as of where it lead. She walked into it, knowing whatever it was was going to be better than the adventure she had here. OWLsprite:"Remember the path y00u take hun. y00u might want t00 c00me back later"

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:59 pm

GQ: w3ll KQ is dr3aming s0 what ar3 y0u guys d0ing?

Corbit types listening to the sound of his friend's breathing and he sighed being bored.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Entrix takes a piece of paper and draws the map of which gates she had gone to. She looks up and sees a completely blue world with bubbles and puddles almost everywhere. CC:I f00und an00ther w00rld. 0v0 It's blue with bubbles and buddles everywhere! 0v0

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Paige finishes of the last of the hoard gaining another level. Paige is now a Persky Killer (Persky Urchin) Paige sits down as she finally messages her friends back.

SD: Hey guys finally finished fighting and well aparrently I'm the warrior of lost... sounds cool maybe it means i'm suposted to fight moo for the lives that were lost. if so thats pretty cool XP so what did I miss?
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:27 pm

CC:I made it t00 a new w00rld. 0v0 I called it the land 00f bubbles and puddles. 0v0
Entrix smiles and looks at the sky as it brightly shone blue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:48 pm

GQ: w3ll KQ has g0n3 t0 sl33p sh3 might n0t b3 back f0r a bit s0000 that l3av3s us with pl3nty 0f tim3 until th3.....n00ksuck3r? N0 n0 I m3an...the p3rv? Is that acc3ptabl3 CC? Is that a g00d human w0rd?

Corbit typed still unsure about human context.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:53 pm

CC:Pr00bably. 0v0 But y00u sh00uld ask SD. 0v0
Entrix giggles at GQ's curiosity and continues to splash in puddles and pop tiny little bubbles on her way to the next gate, drawing the map as she goes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:09 pm

GQ: S0 is p3rv a g00d w0rd SD?

He typed out the question he was very confused and he heard a groan beside his head.

Last edited by Auriel Cordis on Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 16 ... 28  Next