Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

2 posters

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 18 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Thales Nestis Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:51 pm

Auriel just stood there calmly. She really didn't to think. "C-cool." The words stumbled out of her mouth and she mentally scolded herself. "I mean its cool that you feel that way." She said and smiled. That was better. Much better. Though she was unsure what to say to Kammy. One she didn't know how she felt for Kammy and two she liked Paige so that made it worse.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ) - Page 18 Empty Re: So it starts, so lets begin (CC, SD, CC, GQ, KQ)

Post by Screaming Death Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:52 pm

"Aww how sweet Kammy's in love with the stupid little girl troll. You'd die for her huh? well guees I should kill you first then kill her."

Paige grabs kammy by the throat flying off with her as little dude falls off kammys head. Kammy narrows her eyes at Paigeholdng onto the hand on her thoat the injured one dangles as Paige flies. At least auriels safe kammy thought to herself. once they were a long way from auriel Paige throws kammy to the ground and kammy slides to a stop.

"when we were kids you always wanted to show me the new fighting skills now it's my time to show you mine."

Paige forms her huge sword as Kammy slowly gets up and pulls out one of her katanas.

"wow paige... it take you needing magic tricks and my injures to slow me down for you to even stand a chance against me....but you know what? You killedmy friend, no I didnt know him well and yes he lives through his dream self but i dont count that as truely living, and you tried to kill the girl I love so I'm going all out and I'll take your head for this!"

"oh grow up you just meet her and hello shes a troll have you seen them their descustin!"

Kammy yells as she runs so fast at paige she blurs which is slower than what shes used to going.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Scorpio Posts : 333
Boondollars : 21308
Location : Watching you and your adventures from a far like a creeper

http://dccrpg.forumotions.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 am

Auriel found Little Dude and put him in her Sylladex. That would make it easier to carry him. Auriel had to think fast. Sure she wasn't a super hacker or a super fast ninja but she did know some basic things. Auriel went to the little town and gathered pieces of glass and metal. She tried her best to make some throwing objects by welding them together with a welder she had stolen from a carpenter drone. She combined her whip with the shards of glass and made 'Metal Mouth'. When she was done she went close to Paige and Kammy. "Yo lazer breath your mother was a snow blower!!" Auriel yelled as she pulled her whip. She wouldn't mind dying for Kammy. It would make them even a little. Plus she was on her last level so all Kammy had to do was put her on her quest bed and she'd become a God Tier.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:09 pm

Paige blocks kammys attack and kicks her to the ground. kammy lands on her feet as she runs at paige and starts to swing her katana at paige with blur ish speeds paige barely able to block them with the hudge sword. Paige quickly does a 360 turn and tries to cut kammy in half from her injured arm. Kammy blocks the attack with her second kattand but her wound gushes iut blood and kammy is hit to the ground. Paige smiles floating over to kammy that her arm was making a blood puddle on the ground now. Kammy tries to stay awake finding it hard from the blood loss as paige was just about to do the finishing blow as Auriel arrives and page turns to see her.

"well if it isnt the stupid little troll girl. clearly you really want to die so ill tell you what I'll kill kammy here then I'll kill y-...."

Kammy had gotten up while wobling a bit and tried to stat paige's heart with her good arm abut stumbles and stabs her shoulder. Kammy barely stands up her arm dripping blood as she holds herself up by the katana in paiges shoulder.

"It may not be your hart but, you still have a shitty pain tollerance so try fitting with one arm... trust me that arms gonna hurt like hell if you use it..."

Paige kicks kammy to the ground and screams as she removes the katanna and throws it to the ground and holds her soulder tears rolling down her face from the pain her make up running as she does.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:15 pm

Auriel smiled. "Low pain tolerance huh? Well I have a high one!" Auriel smiled. She really owed Kammy one. Again. Auriel snapped her whip out and it began toward Paige. She kept her mind clear. She had to fight for Kammy's sake. She owed it to her. Auriel allows took out of her Sylladex crickets. She fed them to her lusus. So she threw them at Paige. Maybe that would help.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:42 pm

Paige doges the whip holding her shoulder and sees the crickes coming at her and screams in horror landing on the ground backin gup and falls over as the crickets hop on her and she cries as she tries to hit them off while screaming. Kammy smiles before passing out.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:04 pm

Auriel runs over to Kammy and grabs her throwing her over her shoulder. She ran toward the bike. The crickets were a great idea it was good she had saved them for this moment. All she had to do was to get Kammy to her Quest bed and then if Kammy died. She'd go God Tier and she would be able to beat Paige easily. When she made it to the bike she jumped on. She then combined the bike with a big basket and made 'Turbo basket bike'. She then placed Kammy in the basket and began riding off.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:50 pm

"Indeed y00u can."Entrix says softly. She lightly grips his hand and smiles happily. She wished for nothing more but to spend some time with him.

Jackal had nothing to do so he examined Entrix' arm and loosened the wire coiled around her arm. It would have started bleeding if it tightened any more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:13 pm

On the way to his room he looked to her. "Entrix..." He looked at the ground shyly. "Will you be my Matesprit?"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Entrix stops in her tracks after hearing him. "00-00f c00urse." She with a very noticeable blush on her face. She hugged him happily and smiled. This was the greatest day of her life.

Jackal then noticed how pale she was. He just studied her closely, getting to see things he couldn't with her moving all over the place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:26 pm

Corbit smiled. This was the greatest day in his life.

Auriel looked at Kammy. Poor Kammy. She was bleeding and Auriel was scared. Hopefully Paige wasn't following them.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Entrix pulls away a little and lightly rests her head on his shoulder. She felt like she'd explode from happiness.

Jackal looked at the small cuts the steel wire had done and holds up that arm, removing the wire. He carefully licks the wounds like a cat would when they get hurt. Once done clearing the blood, he puts the wire back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:45 pm

kammy slowly wakes up feeling light headed and looks to auriel.

"Are you ok? did she hurt you?"

Kammy said ignoring her out injures to worry about auriel possible ones as paige is still freakin gout over the bugs.
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:50 pm

"Don't worry. I'm fine. I can tell she is terrified of bugs. I'm just lucky I had those crickets..." Auriel said smiling. She didn't want to stop because she was afraid Paige might find them.

Corbit smiled. "I think you should go back. I'll see if I can find a way off here."
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:54 pm

"Find a p00rtal. I'll miss y00u. Bye bye." Entrix sighs. She peeks outside the door and scurries through the halls and makes it back to Derse. She then falls asleep and wakes up with Jackal. Jackal stares at her as she jumps up and gives him a bro hug between friends. "He's alive!" She cheers. She stands up and goes over to OWLmum to ask her for a ride out of here. Jackal could just fly himself since he had wings. He didn't like that they were lavender but they would have had to do for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:08 pm

"real crickets huh? Smart thinking man it's gonna take her a long hwile to realise all she has to do is get up and float high enough so they can jump back on and the crickets will just hop off."

Kammy holds her arm tightly managing to slow the bleeding a little.

"Hey fo you know anyone who would have a needle and some thread?"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:24 pm

"Corbit would. He sews a lot! He makes dresses so he would have something." Auriel said. She looked back a little.

Corbit nodded. Now where was that portal.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:32 pm

Entrix zooms through the gate with OWLsprite carrying her. Jackal flies alongside her. Entrix steps onto the floor after they land. She sees a group of imps and creates a slipnot with her wires. She throws the wire at them, getting the wire around the neck of one of her victims and pulls, snapping the imp's head right off. Jackal grabs onto her arm and fires at the imps, proving to be a good shot. He drops her behind one imp who Entrix then chokes with the sharp wire. She pulls on the opposite sides of the direction the wire was coming from, leaving another decapitated imp, and a heck lot of grist. She gained a few levels and managed to get, "Rawr, Fear Me" on her leveling chart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:01 pm

Kammy knods trying to stay awake and not pass out again.

"then we need to get the needle and thread so we can stich my wound so it can stop bleeding and healits self... wheres little dude?"
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:14 pm

"He's in my sylladex." She said and gave him to Kammy.

When Corbit made it to the portal he looked at it. He didn't know where it led and he really didn't want to end up near Paige.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Entrix growled to herself as if she were fighting something inside. She was fighting the pain of not being with Corbit, and that of the barb wire slowly cutting into her. She had to be strong now. This wasn't a game anymore. It was reality, and she had to face it's pain by herself and at her own cost. She'd do anything to get justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Corbit stuck his arm out waving it around. He wasn't sure if anyone could see it but he kept shaking it. "Oh my mother grub...Entrix I hope you can see this..." He said.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Jack narrowed his eyes trying to find someone to kill not noticing the boy waving behind him. Man it has been a long while since he had killed or tried hunting people down to kill them he was certainly out of practice not to see that boy clearly off into the distance waving his arms.

Kammy smiles as little dude lays on her chest. Kammy weakly pets him as she looks to auriel.

"I'm sorry that you have been put though all of this pain..."
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:09 am

"What? No its not pain. I'm used to this stuff. I'm used to seeing people dying in front of me...and you know it doesn't bother me. Its because I'm so used to it." Auriel said. She really had grown numb to it. Of course it did bother her when someone she cared for got hurt like Corbit and deep down it would bring her to tears if she saw Kammy die. She wanted to see her survive and defeat all the ruthless monsters.

When Corbit knew it was ok to go he stepped out of the portal with his baton at the ready. He really was scared and hopefully no one notice him. That one person he was scared of the most was Paige. She used him as a meat shield and acted like it was no big deal.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Screaming Death Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:54 am

"Dude... I'm so sorry you have gone through so much stuff like that to the point of being used to it. No one should have to go through that... I promise that I will take on all of the troubles and problems this game brings to you so you don't have to..."

Kammy passes out again

Jack walks off trying to find someone or somethin gelse to kill
Screaming Death
Screaming Death
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next