Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

3 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 pm

==> Kinala: Run Server.

You run the server disc on your laptop. After a minute or two, you are prompted to establish a connection with your client player, which you do.

==> Kinala: Message Akaron.

-- dovishSerpentes [DS] began trolling bedeviledManebeast [BM] right now. --
DS: hey akaron
DS: i think youre in
DS: sso
DS: im about to put a bunch of huge crap in your hive
DS: ssorry if i messss sstuff up

(( OOC: Hey Akar what's your hive like? ))

Back to top Go down

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open) - Page 4 Empty Re: Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:29 pm

bP:Okay, im , like two-thirdS way there! and im riSing faSt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:54 pm

BM: GIVE ME A SECOND

You do not yet press the connect button, instead accessing your fetch modus.

==A minute later==

After pressing connect, Kina is greeted by the sight of a young troll, six sweeps old, hair perfectly neat and combed, hands clasped in front of him, and wearing a black tux, collar turned upwards.

-- Pesterlog --

BM: Good evening.
BM: You may very well have to make a bit more space outside the windows.

You are standing in a relatively small room, with not nearly enough space to place down the various objects that sgrub provides and requires. The room contains your RECUPERACOON, HUSKTOP, a mirror and small table. The room is, however, dominated by a mass of somewhat COMPLEX SCIENTIFIC EQUIPTMENT. Liquids of almost all colours are stored in various vials, along with a few PROTOTYPE ROBOTS that refuse to work. You've been getting into building things ever since you built your own weapon, the EXTENDABLE STAFF. Of course, a fine clock also hangs in your room.

However what is most striking about your room can be found outside. You are in a TOWER ABOVE THE CLOUDS, and it is a LONG WAY down. It is almost the only place you can go to to experience silence, after all the BIG CITY is underneath it, sprawls of identical communal hivestems cover the area, so you really don't get out much.

You ceremoniously walk over to your husktop, and begin managing bP in a very gentlemanly manner.

-- Pesterlog with bP --
BM: I've found something. It's called the punch designix. Not sure what it does but i'm putting it down anyway.
BM: Alright, basically it's got this keyboard, and what appears to be a slot for cards. Try a captcha card I guess? I don't know, ask your sprite or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:38 pm

bP:okay, Akaron. SHIT! it'S traped in the card! wait..... damn it there goes another one! hold up......

you overlap the cards on the Cruxite Dowel and press the button, the two cards being your Katanas and the second a CHAINSAW you had siting around your house. They Combie to create the DUAL-CHAINSWORDS.

bP:SWEET GOD YES!CHAINSAW KATANAS!

You combine your EARPIECE and PHONE To Create the IPIECE. You also dicide to flip over the cards for the hell of it.hey! maybe you can use these codes to send other players items from afar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:42 pm

BM: ...interesting
BM: Hey, could you perhaps captchalogue that saw blade over there, and send me the code on the back?
BM: Also, could you do the same with the katanas?
BM: I'm going to get alchemizing soon after all.

((OOC: bP check your PMs >.>))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:45 pm

bP: Okay. Sent.you tried the code idea you had thought up. hope it works...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:09 pm

You recieve the codes, and note them down on your husktop for later, continuing to build upwards.

((...you know what a PM is, right?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:13 pm

bP: hope it helpS!

(yes)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:32 pm

==> Kinala: Examine.

The room that you are currently viewing on your husktop's screen is cluttered with all sorts of objects that might have interested you if you had any idea what they were. The troll standing in the fray looks about your age, maybe a little younger. He has the look of nobility that is so often associated with the highbloods.

==> Kinala: Try to do stuff.

To comply with Akaron's suggestion, you create a large platform outside his room. You add support beams under it, then handrails when you notice the long drop down. Then you deploy the large machines that look pretty important. First you place the Cruxtruder, then the Totem Lathe, then the Alchemiter. You admire your work for a moment before you realize that Akaron has no way to get to the platform besides jumping through his window.

==> Kinala: Create a door.

You place a door on Akaron's outside wall so that he can get directly to the platform from his room.

==> Kinala: Message Akaron some more.

DS: i think i deployed everything you need for now
DS: go check out the platform outsside your room

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:56 pm

==> Go do that already

-- Pesterlog with Kinala --

BM: Okay, i'll check it out.

You tentatively step out of your newly made door, and find yourself glad that the winds seem to be relatively calm. For a while you were worried that you'd be swept off your feet. Thank god, she has handrails.

BM: Yup, everything seems in order.
BM: Love the handrails by the way
BM: Very considerate of you.

==> Crack your knuckles and add sunglasses.

You do both, though remove them again when you realise that you have absolutely no way of opening the cruxtruder. Unless...

-- Several minutes later --

You carry on shouting encouragements to your lusus, the old girl got up, why can't she come back down? Oh you wish she'd stop complaining, it's perfectly safe! You have rails, it couldn't be safer. OH! THERE SHE GOES! Boom, she lands right on top of the cruxtruder, forcing it open! You knew nothing could go wro-oh your lusus has fused with your sprite. Dammit. You sigh, add your sunglasses again and extract a cruxite dowel.

BM: Uh, excuse me?
BM: Could you please add something called the "pre-punched card?"
BM: I need it for this next bit
BM: And being quick about it would also be wonderful
BM: We have about 4 minutes until a meteor comes smashing into my tower.
BM: Probably less considering how high I am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:22 pm

==>

-- dovishSerpentes [DS] continued trolling bedeviledManebeast [BM] right now. --

DS: im glad you like the handrailss
DS: and ssure ill get right on the card thing hold on

==>

You find the Pre-Punched Card in the SGRUB Grist Store and drag it over to Akaron. You have to wave the card in front of his face because there is no where to set it down.

-- dovishSerpentes [DS] continued trolling bedeviledManebeast [BM] right now. --
DS: there you go
DS: iss there anything elsse you need before the meteor comess

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 11:42 am

You grab the card, thanking Kina. Without wasting any time, you jam it into the totem lathe, also placing your totem in it. In a matter of moments it has been changed into a more desirable shape. Inspecting it, you nod approvingly and calmly place it on the alchemiter. Jeez, this is easy once you learn how to use it.

Surprisingly, nothing appears whatsoever, aside from a large arrow, pointing to the edge of your newly found balcony. You look, and spot a fairly large target hovering about ten feet away from your hive. You look back, and see that a long, sharpened pole has materialized. Oh great, a javelin. You'd hoped this would be easier, but it seems not. You grab the javelin, and give it a mighty throw! It falls short, as does your next, and the one after that. You've gone through about 8 javelins once you realize that you will not in fact be able to reach the target unless you do something, quickly. A moment later, you are tied to a long piece of rope, which is also tied to the balcony handrails. You stretch for a moment, the knowledge that the meteor is almost upon you fresh in your mind, and you take a run. You jump over the balcony, land on your sprite's head, bounce off and take the shot.

--LAND OF YOUTH AND CHAOS--

Okay. So maybe taking a leap of faith was a bad idea. You slowly swing back and forth as your newly halved sprite makes her way closer to you, and begins to lift you up. You plonk down on the balcony and untie yourself. Jeez, it is just me or does it feel kinda hot i-OH MY GOD THERE'S LAVA EVERYWHERE.

You have arrived at the Land of Youth and Chaos, and you are currently unable to exit your hive, it seems, as you are in the center of a rather large lake, which consists of lava. Your hive occupies a small hill of land in the center, you shrug, you guess that you'll just have to build up then.

BM: I'm here.
BM: You may want to connect to Daemon now.
BM: Although stay on hand, I shall need you very soon.

A moment later, you hear a hissing sound behind you, swizzling around and drawing your EXTENDABLE STAFF from your strife specibus. Predictably enough, this imp seems to have some characteristics belonging to your lusus, as well as some from bP's

-- blueParadox [BP] --
BM: Hey, the imps have got an upgrade.
BM: Just thought i'd tell you.
BM: Be careful though, my lusus is pretty damn fast.

You turn your focus back to the imp, which now possesses claws and speed as well as the rippling muscles of the ape. You dodge an attack, extend your staff and sweep the imp off it's feet, and you begin to spin your staff. It leaps back up, and you slam it into it's head, causing it to burst into grist.

-- dovishSerpantes [DS] --
BM: Alright, you should be able to deploy something called the "punch designix" now?
BM: Try doing that.
BM: Also, you see that weird blue thing up there?
BM: We have to build up to that.
BM: So, let's get started then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 2:48 pm

you check the imps. hmmmmm....... they are moving kinda quick now, but still no problem. you decide however, that more gear will be beneficial to your survival. you quickly locate several illegal government prototypes, as well as house hold objects. you combine your Teal NIKEs and a experimental device used for Improving movement speed. you have created the OWENS BEST FREIND. these shoes help you move much faster, so long as you are wearing them. you also grab your ZIPPO, duplicate it, and fuse with your CHAINSWORDS, and Get the LOGGER'S NUMBER 1.it burns AND rips stuff up.sweet!

bP:yeah, i see what you mean.i just made some stuff that might help me out in keeping pace with them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 4:53 pm

==> Kinala: Deploy Punch Designix.

You set the Punch Designix on the balcony with the other equipment. You don't think it looks nearly as impressive as the other things, but whatever.

DS: the punch dessignix iss yourss
DS: im going to sstart building up to the blue thing now

==> Kinala: Build up.

As quickly as you can, you create a series of stairways and platforms. Trying to keep in mind that Akaron will be fighting on the steps, you don't make the stairs too steep, add plenty of railing, and litter the whole thing with platforms. Before long, however, you are nearly out of build grist.

DS: okay i built up pretty high but im nearly out of grisst now
DS: youre going to need to unleassh a massssacre upon the impss

==> Kinala: Run client disc.

You instal the SGRUB client disc onto your husktop, and then run the program. You can't do much else until your server player establishes the connection.

-- dovishSerpentes [DS] began trolling spanishDemon [SD] right now. --
DS: im ready when you are
DS: akaronss in the game now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 5:31 pm

==> Do that. That sounds pretty awesome.

You smile, and pull out your handy PORTABLE IMUSIC PLAYER, plugging in your EAR SOUND DEVICES and getting ready to move. You think something fast moving should do. You scroll through the multitude of classical music until you reach what is somewhat of a guilty pleasure. You like dubstep. NO ONE MUST KNOW YOUR SECRET.

Now your blood is really pumping, you begin to spin your staff once again, and go ahead and slaughter some imps in a fashion one could only describe as efficient. Experience pays, you guess.

After a long period of time you have slain just about all the imps you can, and you decide that, hey, you deserve to treat yourself. TIME TO MAKE SOME COOL STUFF. Thankfully you have more room for grist now, as you've climbed up a few rungs on your echeladder.

You do the usual deeds, captchaloging and punching and all that boring stuff. Firstly, you take a sample of your own blood, and your tux, and alchemise the....tux coloured blood? What the fuck? Alright, you take a deep breath, time to try this again, you fiddle with the alcehmisation process a bit and create the NAVY BLUE TUX. Hell to the yes, this looks awesome. You switch it for your normal clothes immediately. But you're not done yet, oh no. You get one empty captchalogue card, and punch the code for the katana into it. Then you insert into into the cruxtite dowel with your extendable staff, do the usual stuff and create the...EXTENDABLE BLADED STAFF! You then combine your PORTABLE IMUSIC PLAYER, combine it with your tux and make a significantly more stylish PIMP. Next you combine the PORTABLE IMUSIC PLAYER, the speakers you can plug them into and your EXTENDABLE BLADED STAFF to make the BEAT TO THE BEAT. And you're still not done, oh no you're not, you still have plenty o-oh you've got nothing left to do. Oh. Okay then. You go ahead and use your newly found EXTENDABLE BLADED STAFF!!! To kill some imps with relative ease, you think you like this new weapon, it's easier to kill these things when you don't have to pummel them into the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Wed May 01, 2013 6:11 pm

===> Run server disc

You can't do that, since you're currently unconscious and laying on the floor. You were knocked out by something falling and hitting you on the head. You were lucky your horns weren't damaged, or you would have to experience intense pain. You do however, have someone to pick you up and move you like a puppet.

===> Be the other guy

You become the other guy, who just so happens to be a future Daemon. Time travel sure is weird, but who cares. Too bad you can't give past you information on the game, or risk messing some things up. You don't want to doom this timeline as well. You pick up past-Daemon and sit him in the chair correctly, then grab his hands and painstakingly make him run the server disc. You connect to Kinala.

You go back to your own time and hope that you didn't cause another doomed timeline as the Bard of Time.

===> Be Daemon

You start to wake up and notice a faint flash of red, but you don't really worry about it. It's probably just something from you just waking up. You notice that you appeared to have ran the server disc while knocked out, or at least you tell yourself that. It's not like your lusus could do it for you, not that she would.

===> Chat with Kinala

You decided to respond to Kinala.

-- dovishSerpentes

SD: Alright,~I~connected.
SD: Anywhere~specific~you~want~me~to~deploy~the~machinery?

You would flirt with her, but you doubt she would be the kind to that. After all, you'd probably not be suited for her. God, what you would pay for help from an outside source.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20712

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 8:20 am

==> Kinala: Enter.

You press enter on your husktop after Daemon connects with you to enter the game. You don't feel any different yet, but assume that will change once you enter your land.

==>

You live in a communal hive complex, known to humans as an apartment building. Wait, what are humans? Nevermind that. Anyway, your hive is absolutely miniscule, so there's no way all that heavy machinery that you deployed in Akaron's game will fit into your hive.

-- dovishSerpentes [DS] began trolling spanishDemon [SD] right now. --
DS: i think youre going to have to create a ssort of platform outsside my room
DS: try to make the platform pretty big ssince the equipment iss sso huge
DS: alsso pleasse dont forget railing im afraid of heightss D:

==>

You go back to the SGRUB tab on your husktop to see that Akar has made good use of his newly alchemized things. The tux is awesome, but the bladed staff is absolutely badass. You use the grist that he has accumulated to keep building the stairway to the first gate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 3:24 pm

bp: I MADE IT! yeS!YES!
====>do rocky pose

What the hell is rocky? oh well. time to enter this gate. you hope this won't drop you into botomless pit, dispite there inability to exist.

====>ENTER
You go through, only to see...... FUCK A VOLCANO.REALLY.A FUCKING VOLCANO. well, you guess youve got some falling to do.... oh yeah that must be akaron's hive.you put on a fitting song on your IPIECE. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lWJXDG2i0A Free Falling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 02, 2013 4:54 pm

((Dude, it's the second gate that leads to my hive. The first leads to s specific place on your planet ^^ Also I LOL'd at the song choice XD))

==> Continue

You do so, deciding your favourite weapon has to be BEAT TO THE BEAT, although you're slightly worried about going deaf, oh well, you'll cross that bridge when you come to it.

BASS DROP

Your weapon lets out an almighty WUUUUUBBBBBBB as you pummel two imps at once, destroying them! When you used it, you're pretty sure that you saw the edge of the blade glow yellow for a moment, making the colour scheme of your weapon yellow and black, the same colour as your speakers! You guess that makes sense, but you're more intrigued as to why it glowed yellow. Come to think of it, it does seem a bit stronger when the bass drops. You guess that's handy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 03, 2013 3:59 pm

==> Have realization
shit.you thought this one would bring you to akaron's hive! oh well, it seems we have some more...... Crocodiles? Teal Crocodiles, what?oh well. might as well talk to them.

Starou:Who are you?
Consort:The guard .these freaks have reaked havoc for countless sweeps.
Starou: So you want me to kill them?
Guard: Uhhhh, yeah......
Starou: easy.

you put on a track that will help you fight a bit better.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s)you sing as you go:
I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
To take a stand, to take a stand
(Yeah, it's been a ride)
Everybody, everybody
(I guess I had to)
Come take my hand, come take my hand
(Go to that place to get to this one)

We'll walk this world together through the storm
(Now some of you)
Whatever weather, cold or warm
(Might still be in that place)
Just lettin' you know that you're not alone
(If you're tryin' to get out)
Holla if you feel like you've been down the same road
(Just follow me, I'll get you there)

You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay 'em
But you won't take the sting out these words before I say 'em
'Cause ain't no way I'ma let you stop me from causing mayhem
When I say I'ma do something, I do it, I don't give a damn what you think

I'm doin' this for me, so fuck the world
Feed it beans, it's gassed up if it thinks it's stopping me
I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtably
And all those who look down on me, I'm tearing down your balcony

No if, ands, or buts, don't try to ask him why or how can he
From "Infinite" down to that last "Relapse" album
He's still shittin' whether he's on salary, paid hourly
Until he bows out or he shits his bowels out of him

Whichever comes first, for better or worse
He's married to the game, like a fuck-you for Christmas
His gift is a curse, forget the earth, he's got
The urge to pull his dick from the dirt and fuck the whole universe

Everybody, everybody

We'll walk this route together through the storm

Okay, quit playin' with the scissors and shit and cut the crap
I shouldn't have to rhyme these words in a rhythm for you to know it's a rap
You said you was the king, you lied through your teeth
For that fuck your fillings, instead of getting crowned you're getting capped

And to the fans, I'll never let you down again, I'm back
I promise to never go back on that promise, in fact
Let's be honest, that last "Relapse" CD, was "eh"
Perhaps I ran the max and since hit the ground

Relax, I ain't goin' back to that now
All I'm tryin' to say is get back, click clack, pow
'Cause I ain't playin' around, it's the game called circlin'
I don't know how, I'm way too rough to back down

But I think I'm still tryin' to figure this crap out
Thought I had it mapped out, but I guess I didn't
This fucking black cloud still follows me around
But it's time to exorcise these demons, these motherfuckers are doing jumping-jacks now

Everybody, everybody

And I just can't keep living this way
So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage

I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
Tryin' to put my life back together right now

It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly, I probably did it subliminally for you
So I could come back a brand new me, you helped see me through
And don't even realize what you did, believe me you

I've been through the ringer, but take it through little to the middle finger
I think I got a tear in my eye, I feel like the king of
My world, haters can make like bees with no stingers
And drop dead, no more beef flingers

No more drama, from now on I promise to only focus
On handlin' my responsibilities as a father
So I solemnly swear to always treat this roof like my daughters
And raise it, you couldn't lift a single shingle on it

'Cause the way I feel, I'm strong enough to go to the club
Or the corner pub and lift the whole liquour counter up
'Cause I'm raisin' the bar, I shoot for the moon
But I'm too busy gazin' at stars I feel amazin'

And I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid
Everybody, everybody

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 2:50 pm

okay, it looks like the last of them.you consult the guard.
Guard:the will keep them at bay. for now.
Starou:Well, now what?What about this road block?

You notice a large, thick wooden wall operated by a primitive pulley system.it looks like it blocks the path to a massive fog-shrouded mesa under the next gate.

Starou: Raise the gate.that's my price.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 3:05 pm

You watch these lyrical shenanigans go on with a look one can only describe as dazed and confused.

-- blueParadox [BP] --

BM: Um...
BM: What even was that.
BM: You know what, do whatever you want to concentrate...

You turn back to the imps, and shrug, they shrug back. You're glad you're not the only one confused by this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 3:43 pm

bP: sorry. got a bit carried away.i think i need to go through this gate. i don't think you'll need to build for the second gate.a massive mesa is pretty much touching the gate.But im not sure, seeing as every thing is in thick fog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 10:56 am

BM: Oh, I see.
BM: I'll see you in a moment then.

You might want to alchemize some earplugs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 08, 2013 2:34 pm

you can't help but feel that somebody somewhere is being a smartass prick about you.oh well, fuck them.you proceed to the base of the mesa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next