Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

3 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open) - Page 10 Empty Re: Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:23 pm

" TrY not to be vioLent here. " You say, putting your hands up in a, " please calm down " manner. It was hard for yourself to calm down sometimes too, but then you smile for a second. " Wait, So they might not be dead? " You give him a hug and shake him around. " He might not be dead! " You cheer.

Back to top Go down

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open) - Page 10 Empty Re: Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:28 pm

"Yeah, but he Sounded hoStile. maybe some freak Split perSonality crap? one Half dieS, the other takeS over?thiS makeS no SenSe!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 pm

" MaYbe that might be it. I don't Know how normaL peopLe act So I obviouSLY don't Know." You say as you let go of him. " WeLL, he haS no reaSon to be mad. And iF he wantS to be mean to You, You ShouLd ignore it. " You say with a nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:49 pm

"im not Sure if he will leave ME alone. in a PHISICAL SenSe. truSt me, unStable TrollS like him are Violent and Malignant at BeSt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:06 pm

" Oh.. That doeSn't Sound verY good. Violence is never an option.. Let'S juSt wait untiL he actuaLLY trieS anYthing maLevoLent. And when he doeS, we can Fight him aS a team!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:55 am

"SoundS like a plan. How do you fight anywayS?" you ask, Curiosity piqued.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:00 pm

" Me? WeLL, I fight with mY throwing Knives oF courSe! " You say as you take one from your pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:23 pm

"Hmmm... i usualy use a katana or some sword, but i don't have one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:31 pm

"Well, You can uSe one oF mY KniveS iF You want. " You say with a smile. You wouldn't mind sharing.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:35 pm

Ab:...
Ab: Łàčxxæźdłpœoooksk188332'

AvidBowmaster ceased pestering BlueParadox
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20231
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:38 pm

"Bout time that fucker Shut the hell up" you say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:40 pm

" It'S a good thing he Stopped, huh?" You ask curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by avidBowmaster Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:44 pm

AvidBowmaster began pestering BlueParadox right now

Ab: 0101001101100101011001010010000001111001011011

Translating...

Ab: See you on Derse.
avidBowmaster
avidBowmaster
Admin

Gemini Posts : 1032
Boondollars : 20231
My Pet : Golden Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : worst llama

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:02 pm

"dumbaSS Still thinkS Im on DerSe. if he findS uS, ill need a weapon. i could use my fiStS, but it'd be Safer with Some kind of Saber."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:48 pm

" Let'S LooK For Something then. " You say, putting your knife back into your pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:01 pm

Maybe on the battle field....?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:05 pm

" Wait. What battLe FieLd? " If there was one you hadn't seen it yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:30 pm

you lead her to the window and point to the battle field. "That one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:34 pm

" Ooh! ThanKS For pointing that out. " You say with a big smile. You get what he was talking about now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:23 pm

"no SenSe in dwelling here." you say, then begin to fly out the window, motioning your 3 person ontorage to follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:59 pm

You nod and follow Starou out. This was so going to be an adventure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:32 pm

"akira? You awake?" you ask, worried your two Friends have blanked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:33 pm

"Nevermind, i gueSS. Come on, letS go before that Honking Createn rear'S hiS ugly aSS."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:01 pm

" OKaY! "You exclaim with a nod. It was better to leave now after all since it'd more than likely be safer out of the building.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:41 am

" LookS like Hell'S breaking out down there. Stick cloSe to me. id rather get wounded then let Someone elSe." you say, choking back "especially you". What's with you? This isn't normal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next