Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

3 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open) Empty Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:42 pm

==> Everyone: Receive SGRUB

You are not everyone, but you are DIEMCA FARCIA, the most CAPRICIOUS girl ever to exist in possibly all of Alternia. You were once a stone cold killer, but you grew BORED of that, and now you're growing bored of this character exposition, so we'll just jump right into the moment.

You've received a set of two game discs with a mysterious note telling you to log onto a specific memo to meet your other players. You think it will be super fun to play a new game and meet new people, though of course you'll eventually drop contact with them and stop playing once you get bored, and move on to whatever you feel like doing next. You're in for a very rude and infuriating surprise.

hey
HEY
motherfucker
YOU GOING TO PLAY THAT SHIT GAME
you'd better play that shit game
IT WILL CHANGE YOU
forever man
AND WE'LL BE FREE TO PAINT
paint the miracles
THE MIRACLES

Those stupid voices again. You got over your murderous impulses at a very young age, and you don't see yourself ever giving into them any time soon...

Okay there was that one time where your stupid ex-matesprite kept bugging you after you made it clear that you were bored of his ass, but that was a one time thing! You were never prosecuted by the Legislacerators, since you hid the evidence by burning his corpse and putting it in a decorative urn over your castle's fireplace. And even if they had caught you you'd be able to worm your way out, given that Alternian law makes no fucking sense.

But these guys won't have to worry about that at all! Yup.

-- hedonismTypified [HT] joined memo YOUR DESTINY right now --
HT: Hello. Ladies and gentlemen.
HT: Are any of you. On yet.

Back to top Go down

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open) Empty Re: Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:09 pm

==> Get your copy!

Your name is Tethys Umbrie and you are SO SOCIALLY AWKWARD. Perhaps the most awkward troll on your planet. Your blood colour had been wiped off the face of Alternia until you came along. You were raised away from everyone else, meaning you DON'T KNOW anyone or HAVE SEEN another troll in your life. Apparently you are told by your strange lynx lusus you were saved by a mustard blood. You don't want to sit and be introduced because you'd like to run around and play for a little.

You race around your cave and come across two disks, you run around and read them, noticing that they are instructing you to get online and go to a memo on pesterchum. Your curiosity gets the best of you and you pounce onto your beanbag chair and tuck your feet under the bamboo table with your laptop on it. Quickly you check out the scene, jumping up and down in your seat as you do so.

--wildTigerlilly [WT] joined memo YOUR DESTINY right now --
WT: HI!!
WT: i'm here! truSt me!!
WT: i juSt got here.what.about.YOU?

Back to top Go down

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open) Empty Re: Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:27 pm

==>Gather the copy of your game

Your name is Ocelli Kingus and you are one of those HOITY TOITY SEA-DWELLERS. Well, not really. You are actually a royal-blood who has no problems with others below your caste. Although you do tend to go through short urges of violence, you remain friendly and calm.

You swim towards the table where you had put aside the two disks you found floating about, which had a letter attached to them. They seemed to be instructions, but your eyesight proved to be utterly poor, and you had to rely on logic to see what it was telling you to do. You had to get online to read some memo, which took you quite a while to find as you deciphered the letter using logical thinking.

-- cubozoaAnalyst [CA] joined memo YOUR DESTINY right now --
CA: Hello{~>, I'm here.
CA: We haven't started yet, have we? :#?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:25 pm

WT: nope.haven't.Started yet.
WT: i DON'T know whY i waS given thiS WEB ADRESS
WT: maYbe we're Special!
WT: oh! it So makeS SenSe!!
WT: don't.you.
WT: think?

Your lusus comes into the cave with a light purring noise. You feel the furry mass rub against your leg and smile, pulling your lusus onto your lap. The big cat flops onto your lap, making you, the young powerful troll, have to move your arms to reach the computer. The only time you would relax was when your lusus would spend time with you. You liked how the two of you are so alike. He could go hunting with you and would always nap with you too.

It is almost time for your nap but you don't give a shit, so you stay glued to your laptop like a fly stuck on a glue board. The cougar( mountain lion, what you'd like to call it ) on your lap shifts and looks up at you, giving you the look that says " nap time ". You look at your lusus and give it kitten eyes, and he dismisses you to do as you please. He crawls off your lap and rests only his head there. The cougar finally drifts off into a light sleep. You stroke your lusus' soft ears, looking excitedly at the screen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:57 pm

CA: Go{~>o{~>d, because I'm no{~>t planning to{~> miss o{~>ut o{~>n the fun! :#D
CA: Hm... I guess we can say we're special if we had to{~> jo{~>n the same memo{~> to{~> simply play a game.
CA: But o{~>ther that that, I'm to{~>tally psyched to{~> get this sho{~>w o{~>n the tide! :#)

You left your husktop to go and retrieve something from your refrigderator, which happened to be a small thing full of zooplankton. Oh boy, your favorite! You returned to your room, where your was observing the device. It look a tad bit disgruntled, but you couldn't really tell after it began to head out of your room. You were careful to dodge her tentacles, and uncerimoniously plopped yourself in front of your husk top again, chowing down on zooplankton.

You gazed at the game disks, and picked one of them up, examining it as though it were a rare coin. You wondered what was so special about it, losing yourself in your thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:11 am

===>Get your goddamn copy already

Okay,okay.your going as fast as you damn well please.

Do they Know who you are? You are STAROU KEKTAA of course.you are know for Being A BIT ANTISOCIAL and HAS NO QUADRANTS FILLED.You Are EASY TO ANNOY, And A BRUTAL WARRIOR, but with A DISTINCT SENSE OF HONOR.As it would happen, some random trolls, god knows why, asked you to play this game with them.but you guess your ready.

--blueParadox[bP]joined memo YOUR DESTINY right now --
[bP]:okay guyS. Ready to Split Some headS.i got thiS Shit Dowloaded.
[bP]:you guyS there?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:44 am

CA: I am.
CA: No{~>t sure if this is all o{~>f us playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:47 pm

==> Answer the people!

WT: i'm.pLaYing! i am.here.too!
WT: mY LuSuS Found mY copY outSide!
WT: i ShouLd downLoad it now!
WT: wheee!!

You unconciouly are shaking in excitement, not used to all of this " talking to people" crap. These are the only trolls(?) you had come into contact with in your entire remembered life!

" Daaaaaad! I'm so excited! " You cheer in your irish sounding voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:06 pm

[BP]Okay,Ill Go first.my Shit'S Downloaded. get me in Somebody!My Katana iS Sharp and ready to Slaughter. LetS Go!

Your Starting to think that your really insane to go through with this.who the hell are these trolls?oh fuckin well.time to go all out.oh whats this? your Goddamn gorilla lusus is being a lazy ass as per usual.big fuckin suprize there.he's done shit to help you your whole life.tagouht you how to read and speak.cheap bastard. you learned most of you knowlage on your own.
[BP] Do it.im done waiting.if this iS my fate, then let it be So!

You run to you Computer, start up the game, and sit back in your chair.its go time.YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS.uhgh you really are insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:59 pm

===> Be the mental case waiting to happen

Your name is ELLZRI PLUTOV. You are seven sweeps young, and LIVING THE DREAM. You have a variety of INTERESTS. You keep a collection of DISTURBING BIOTIC CURIOUSITIES that you speak to sometimes. You hoard crumpled up drawings because you love to draw but are NOT VERY GOOD AT IT. You love to read HORROR NOVELS but even more than that you love to write them. You are always looking for new ideas to write about. You have an UNHEALTHY RELATIONSHIP WITH HORROR MOVIES. You have a huge mirror on your wall but you keep it covered because you think it might be POSSESSED. You are somewhat addicted to TECHNOLOGY. You think that INTELLIGENCE is the most important thing a person can have. You really, really like SWORDS. The sound of a nice strong foil smacking over the back of someone’s head is the SONG OF YOUR PEOPLE. You have a severe case of OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER that is usually dormant but can be set off at the weirdest times. You have a severe case of OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER that is usually dormant but can be set off at the weirdest times. You have a severe case of OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER that is usually dormant but can be set off at the weirdest times. You are DEATHLY AFRAID OF THE DARK, so you carry glow sticks in your pockets at ALL TIMES. You start of speaking really calmly but ALWAYS END UP YELLING BY THE END OF A CONVERSATION. And sometimes you play video games. What will you do?

===> Open your copy

You sit cross-legged on the floor, examining the envelope carefully. Your lemur-lusus hops onto your head, pulling at your hair painfully, but you ignore her. Interesting. You open the envelope and pull out two disks and a note telling you to join a memo called Your Destiny or some shit. You pull your lusus off of your head and pull out your laptop, wondering if you should really try this game. You hope it's a scary game.

--chessyCat[CC]joined memo YOUR DESTINY right now --
Uh...hey. Anyone here? >:/

Last edited by ChessyCat on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:15 pm

WT: oh mY goSh! another perSon! hI :D

===> Freak the fuck out

You decide to do just that, standing up, disturbing your lusus greatly at that. You run around the room, jumping around. You were so excited you just couldn't hold it in.

"Daddy, daddy! There are more people! I wonder if I will meet them oh YAY! " You scream, in mid leap.

You had left your computer abandoned as you rushed around, grabbing your copy and installing it immediately. You smiled crazily, twitching here and there because oh wow, there were people other than her!

===> Do something

What something? You were currently already doing "something." You shrug and move around more before jumping back into the beanbag chair to sit for a few more minutes while the game installs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:02 pm

You're almost surprised when someone responds to the memo. For a moment you don't respond, hesitant to start a conversation with someone you've never met. Your lemur-lusus then sits on the keyboard, jump starting the conversation.

CC:gfctrgufgtr

You pry your lusus' little hands off of the keyboard and attempt to hurl it over your shoulder but it catch you by the ear and clings onto your head for dear life.

CC: Ugh sorry about that. My stuP_id lusus sat on the keyboard. So what's this game about? Are there jumP_scares? >:)

Last edited by ChessyCat on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I've changed my quirk.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:08 pm

===>Respond

WT: i don't Know. i Sure hope So though! i'm tethYS, who are.You?

You didn't have a clue as of what this game was about but it was exciting. You look at the loading screen, twitching and shaking in excitement. You couldn't help yourself. What were you to do?

===> CALM YOURSELF

You can't do that

===> THEN PET THE BIG KITTY!

You can do that. You pick your hand up and lightly stroke your lusus' ears, earning a purr from the large beast. It rests it's head on your lap and you hug it's neck.

"Daaaaaddy.. Daaaad. Um. There are people. Over this internet. What should I do? Do I ask to meet them? I don't know how to treat other trolls. Can you um.. Help meee? " You say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:35 pm

You shrug, inserting the disk into your computer. A loading screen pops up, and your computer begins to hum loudly. You begin to wonder just how much space this game is going to take up. There are no instructions in the envelop either. You respond to the memo.

CC: I'm Ellzri. And I'm guessing this is a multiP_layer game, and that's why so many P_eople got the game. This is P_robably a beta test or something.
CC: OH, I THINK IT'S FINISHED LOADING.

A strange symbol pops up on your screen, one that you don't recognize despite your vast knowledge of the occult. It seems that you need a client and a sever player? Whatever that means. Ugh, this seems complicated. If there are no jump scares after all this, YOU'RE SERIOUSLY GONNA CUT A BITCH.

Last edited by ChessyCat on Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I've changed my quirk.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:50 pm

WT: mine iS too! mine iS too!

You see the screen with the logo start to appear. You were on edge and wanted to cry from all of your excitement.

WT: i'LL be Your Server pLayer! whatever that meanS. i'LL be the cLient for ca or whatever their name iS.

===> Reason

Hmm? Reason what?

===> Be scientific god damn it!

OH! You could do that.

" I believe this game is one that is a MMORPG or something else. What I would like to believe is this game helps us learn and meet people all over alternia. " You say with a " are you done" face.

===> That's more like it

You fist pump in victory. Finally it was over. It hurt your brain coming up with something smart to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:18 am

CC: You'll be my sever P_layer, huh? That's fine, I guess. But I bet we need and even number of P_eople, unless one P_erson can be a server player to multiP_le people.

You sit back, pushing your hair out of your face and sighing. This is a lot more complicated then you had thought. Still, you're strangely tempted to put the effort into it. You bet this game has something interesting to offer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:36 pm

WT: i'LL connect to You, ca can connect to me and bp can connect to ca. we can maKe a cLoSed circut!
WT: that'S juSt an idea.

You had such the greatest of ideas at the moment it was hart to hold some of them in your mind because it's constant activity. Your mind will be thinking of five different things at the same time even, making some things hard to focus on for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:56 pm

Good P_lan. I guess I'll connect to the bP_ guy then.

You yawn crawling over to your bookshelf of horror movies and snatching up the grizzly paranormal flick you recently rented. You shove it into your laptop so that you'll have something to watch while you wait. At the back of your room one of the living artifacts in your collection of oddities is making an awful lot of noise. You sigh, taking your two-headed, sixteen-legged, plate-sized spider out of it's tank and put it on your shoulder. He probably wants to watch too. You guess he can stay out of his tank for now, as long as he doesn't try to eat your lusus again.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:41 pm

====> Be late to the party and get your copy already you cocky kid

Your name is Daemon Tempus. You are around seven sweeps, and quite frankly, you're as handsome as they come, or at least you tell yourself that. You have a drawing based sylladex. One would think a drawing based sylladex is a bad idea considering you spend some time underwater, but your sylladex comes handy with a digital pen and a tablet to draw on. You have your two quadrants filled, matespritship and kismesistude, but you just pretend to hate/love the other trolls in relationships with you. You can't get your copy yet, you're not even in your hive right now. Wait, there was a party? Damn, sucks that most of your mail doesn't survive underwater. Come to think of it, why did you make your mailbox underwater in the first place, I mean seriously, didn't you think the ink would run underwater? Anyways, back to what you're doing.

====> Explain what you're doing and let me get on with being exiled

You have no idea what being exiled is, but you couldn't care less about what a voice in your head says. You are currently underwater, not in your hive, and trying to kill a lusus that you plan on feeding to yours. Your lusus sure is hard to feed, being a sixteenth the size of the Heiress's lusus, not that you would know about her lusus. You don't feel bard for youself, considering the food the heiress must have to bring to her lusus. And anyways, you're getting pretty skilled at killing giant things, so you guess that this practice will help when you get carried off of Alternia and onto the ships. Swoosh! You forgot about the lusus you were fighting, you seriously need to get your priorities in place. You manage to dodge and not get anything broken. Your pistol would have been broken if it was an inch longer. The dolphin lusus your fighting will probably have to go up for air now, so you plan on striking now. And, you aim, then shoot. You aimed for the head, not wanting to cause any extra suffering to the creature.

You don't NEED to feed your lusus, considering that your lusus could easily kill most other lusii in a second, but you feel an obligation to. You swim closer to the victim of your attack, then put a net around it. Alternia is really high tech, which is how you got the net that wraps itself around a target. Quite convenient if you say so yourself. You draw a underwater jet-ski into the tablet for choosing items in your sylladex, and surprisingly, a jet-ski pops out. You hook the net to the jet-ski and head for the cave your lusus is in. You feel lucky that you made your hive connect to an underwater cave, that connects to the ocean. The cave was pretty big, but you still had to make it bigger to fit your lusus. Most of the leftover blood your lusus doesn't get ingested, floats to the top of the cave, making a multi-colored pool of blood that makes you feel a bit ARTISTIC. You reach your lusus in a bit of time, then you call out to your lusus. Your lusus scared you when you were a grub, but you eventually got used to the behemoth. It turned its giant head towards you and you motioned to the dead dolphin-lusus. You removed the net by pushing a simple button on it, too bad the net wont work on other trolls. You put the net and jet-ski back into your sylladex, then get a safe distance away. You wouldn't want to be swalled whole now, would you?

====> You didn't have to explain that much, just please hurry up and get your copy

You stop wasting time and decided to listen to the voice in your head. This particular voice isn't crazy like the rest, so you guess it wont be a bad idea to listen to the voice. You swim up to your ladder leading to your hive, then you climb up said ladder. Climbing the ladder is really inconvenient, but it makes for good exercise. You make it upstairs and begin typing on your, ingeniously, waterproof husktop.

====> I said get the copy, not get on your computer

You can't do that just yet, your computer is falling off of it's place. You manage to catch it and reveal a... envelope? Was this there the whole time? You place the computer next to the envelope and open it slowly. Somewhere an unlucky exile is face-palming at your antics. Theres two disks, you quickly change before touching more of the envelope, not wanting to get any of the disks wet. You observe the disks and a page of paper with something written on it falls to the floor of your hive. This is strange, it appears to be written in your quirk. Oh well, doesn't matter right now. The note says something about joining a memo called "Your Destiny" and about playing a game. Your get back on your husktop and join said memo, quickly skimming what conversation has been made before. It seems that others have been given the same vague note as you have. You decide to install the disks onto your husktop before chatting with the other trolls. Your computer goes black for a second and you get a bit MAD, but it quickly turns on again and a strange sort of music begins playing. Phew, wasn't a virus. You read a title called sGrub and something about server and client players. MAybe it's time for you to join the memo.

--spanishDemon[SD] joined memo YOUR DESTINY right now--
SD: Hello?~I~hope~I'm~not~too~late~to~the~party.~~Can~I~still~participate~in~this~game?~~Or~am~I~sadly,~too~late?

sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20407

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:20 am

You pause your movie when a new person replies to the memo. There are five people now. You quickly rework the circuit in your head, drawing a mental diagram in the shape of a pentagon. WT connects to you, you connect to BP, BP connects to CA, CA connects to SD and SD connects to WT? You guess it's up to the others. You're definitely not the type to tell other people what to do.

CC: No, I think you made it just in time. We'll just have to rethink the circuit a little more.
CC: I don't P_articularly care who connects to me, or who I connect to to be honest. Let's just get this show on the road.

You're beginning to get a bit anxious to get started. You've never been a particularly patient girl. You drum your fingers on the sides of your husktop subconsciously. You really can't stand waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:25 pm

===> Be jumpy

You are now jumpy as fudge, getting up only to be laid on my your lusus. You are now on the floor, reaching for your computer in attempt to type up a reply. She reaches as far out as she could but failed, resting your head in your arms with a pout.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:03 pm

"Daemon" You say your name experimentally, just to see what it souneded like. You particularly like your name. You conclude that the circuit is referring to the server-player chain that must be made, which seems pretty obvious to an intelligent troll like yourself. Not that your blatantly bragging to yourself, clearly.

SD: I'd~prefer~to~be~last~in~the~chain,~if~that~doesn't~bother~anybody.
SD: By~the~way,~who~exactly~is~going~to~play~this~game~that's~in~this~memo~with~us?

====> Do whatever you fell lke doing for now, I'll be back when you enter the medium

Somewhere, an exile is nursing her migraine caused by Daemon. Geez, this troll can sure be as hard to control as a demon is. Anyways, back to the story. Wait? Did the voice in your head just make a typo? Nah, you must just be going crazier than normal. Your lusus roars loud enough for your hive to shake. Actually what was the name of your lusus again? You think it was something along the lines of Bob, no wait, it was definitely Aquadeus. You'd check on your lusus, but you trust that the big girl can handle herself well. You on the other hand are a still a bit startled by the suddenness of your lusus's roar. You decide to lay back on the chair and relax, surely nothing bad can happen while you wait to start. The anticipation of playing the game is killing you, metaphorically of course.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20407

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:37 pm

==> Wake up

Oh, you fell asleep at your computer again. It seems others on the memo have been quite busy about who their server player would be, and there were new trolls there as well. You better get swimming, because you do not want to miss the game.

CA: O~>h geez, I'm so~>rry, I fell asleep.
CA: Are we establishing server players, because I will take anyone. :#>

You look at your discs again, and then at the screen. You lusus came back in, and your JellyMomma watched what you were doing. Well, you think she is, anyway. Since her eyes were pretty hard to distinguish, you don't even know if she's actually looking at you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 02, 2013 6:47 pm

" Get offff meeeee! " You whine.

The big cat rolls off of you and you escape to your computer.

WT: SorrY! daddY LaYed on me when i got up to do Something.
WT: heLLo other perSon! nice to meet another Someone.

You were so good at being awkward it was almost a hidden talent. You just never had any contact with others so you had no idea what might happen if you act like yourself around others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:28 pm

CA: Hello~>, nice to~> meet yo~>u as well. :#}

You play with your game disks a bit, spinning them around on your fingers. You were too excited, much so that your ear-fins have not stopped wiggling since you opened the memo. You already had they tray at the ready, in case you needed to start up quick. You even placed one of the copies onto the ejected tray, but you did not dare to push it in yet.

CA: Eeee, I'm very estatic at the mo~>ment! My fins will no~>t sto~>p twitching!
CA: What will happen in this game, I wo~>nder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next