Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

3 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:49 am

You Set the timer on the bomb to about 10 seconds.Now

you grab the bomb with an iron grip
you wind the throw

You throw it at the meteor
1.... BOOM
Before it can leave your hand it explodes, and a Teal light engulfs the area.

Back to top Go down

Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Given that we're all completely insane... (cA, wT, hT, bP, still Open)

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:54 am

bP: NOOOOOOOO!!!!
bP: MY LUSUS! HE DIED!!

before the light can engulf everything, that SPRITE-THINGY Absorbs The Great ape. Uhhhh now you guess he's like half ghost..? Two little SPRITES split off, leaving you with the Semi spirit of you gaurdian.

Starou:Enter

You are in some new land, a dark, foggy new land.It's name comes to you, it is THE LAND OF NIGHT AND ILLUSION.shit just got serious....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:02 pm

You stare in awe at the screen. Your plan worked. You are a genius. You break into a smile and begin frantically typing.

BM: BRO DID YOU SEE THAT?
BM: HELL TO THE YES MY TROLL
BM: WE'RE PARTYING UP IN HERE
BM: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTT

You stop typing, realizing that you seem to have forgotten yourself slightly. The use of slang (albeit outdated slang) is not suited to a troll such as yourself.

You take a moment to look at your client player's new environment, or lack of it. Not much can be seen, aside from his hive.

BM: Well you're there.
BM: Wherever it is...
BM: Hold on...
BM: Look! There's a...thing!

As if it appeared from nowhere, you spot an ape-like monster, it looks pretty powerful.

BM: Hey, it seems pretty strong.
BM: Physically, I mean.
BM: To be honest it resembles your lusus...
BM: Hey, you know how your lusus fell in the flashy thingy?
BM: Well what if what you put in the flashy thingy affects how the enemies are?
BM: I'm assuming that's an enemy...
BM: Seems like an enemy...
BM: I propose you attack it, and find out.

It seems to you that it's time to add another player to this game.

BM: Who wants to go next?
BM: You could either be my server player, or bP's client.
BM: Anyone?

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:16 pm

You watched the memo with shock. "What?" The single word that came out of your mouth was unintentional. You regain your composure and cough a bit, embarrassed that you let yourself be surprised. Of course this game would be awesome. You decided to join in the memo once again.

SD: So his lusus became a flashy thingy and made the enemy stronger?
SD: I guess I could be your server player.
SD: But I don't think it would be such a good idea for me to be his client player.
SD: My lusus is a bit... gigantic and we should probably get the most people we can in before I jump in.
SD: So before I officially become BM's server player, does anyone want to go before me?

You're starting to regret having such a bit lusus. From what you can tell, your lusus will have its attributes given to the enemy. You sigh, thinking that you're royally screwed.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 20657

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:23 pm

You grimace, you guess you're up next then...

BM: Okay then, it's probably best that you're last in, whether you're my server player or not.
BM: Also I just had an idea for bP
BM: Try putting a card from your sylladex in the card inserter thingy.
BM: Get another lathe thing first.
BM: Maybe you'll be able to clone it?
BM: OOOHHHH, WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS IF WE PUT *TWO CARDS* IN??
BM: Well you should probably take care of that thing first, but you know what I mean, do it afterwards!

You'll admit it, you're getting a little too excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:28 pm

you are quick to stop grieving and draw your Spathia.

bP: So punk, wana go? COME AT ME MOTHERFUCKER!

You, with you EXPERTISE IN COMBAT, make quick work. just like when you used to spar wiht your lusus.
bP: So, this must be Build GriSt? were gonna need a lot of thiS, right? Heh. thiS iS gonna be more fun then i thought~

====> Go on mass killing spree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:34 pm

You sigh, you guess he wasn't listening. Still, he did a pretty good job dispatching of that monster. Perhaps he's into that kind of stuff? Well, you formulate yourself a little plan

BM: Well I guess if you don't want to experiment with the stuff that's fine.
BM: Pity...it could have been used to create pretty awesome stuff
BM: Like, oh I don't know, weapons?
BM: Pretty good ones too, I bet.
BM: Oh well. I guess we'll never know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:46 pm

bP: Think we have enough?

You actually look at what you Client has said. you decide to check it out. you try it with your KATANA and BACK UP ZIPPO. you have made ......nothing.wow,what a let down.

Last edited by blueParadox on Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:55 pm

Well...that was an anti-climax

BM: 0_0
BM: Hmmm...
BM: Maybe it was because those cards didn't have the holes in them?
BM: IDK
BM: I guess we'll have to try when we find a way of putting holes in them then.

You pan upwards a bit

BM: Also, how about asking your lusus what to do next?
BM: I'm thinking the flashy thingy may be some sort of guide.

Last edited by bedeviledManebeast on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:54 pm

Spritelog:
STAROU: So..... what do i do now?
APESPRITE: iv'e neglected you for this long to make you as though and strong as you are now..... wait what?
STAROU: there you go, awnSering my next queStion.
APESPRITE: just go up to that glowing Gate in the sky above the hive.
STAROU:umm.... juSt that? i expected you to Start Speaking in riddleS and Shit.
APESPRITE: i really feel like not being a cryptic asshole today.
APESPRITE:To make up for my neglect.But look at you now Starou! So muck stronger than you ever be without teaching yourself.
STAROU:.........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:08 pm

Looks like you were right, you decide to broadcast this to the memo

BM: Yup, I was right.
BM: Well I guess we have to get up there somehow...

You fiddle with the interface a bit

BM: Oh, here we go.
BM: At the expense of grist, I can build us our way up!

You begin to create a LOT of stairs, but notice that the, monsters seem to still want a fight, so you decide to make a few platforms too. You don't want bP having to fight on stairs, then they have the advantage

BM: Hey, use the platforms I keep creating to defeat the enemies!
BM: Be careful around the stairs, you could get knocked off quite easily.

You look back...and decide the risk is just too great. You make handrails. Handrails everywhere. Now he won't fall off! You sit back, proud of your work. Oh, you've run out of build grist again. It's fine, you can just make bP kill more enemies! Oh the joys of henchmen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:33 pm

==> Be the late troll.

Late? Late for what? Haha, you aren't late for anything. Your anxiety must be acting up. Anyways, your name is KINALA OUROBI, but your friends just call you Kina. You love to READ, DRAW, and CHAT with your friends. That's enough of an introduction for now. After all, you know who you are. Don't you?

==> Kinala: Receive mysterious package.

Oh, you do love getting presents. After opening the parcel, you find two discs and a note. The discs seem to be some sort of computer game. You don't know who sent you this game, but you're still excited to start playing it. Having read the note, you make quick work of downloading the game, and then log onto the memo that the note directed you to.

-- dovishSerpentes [DS] joined memo YOUR DESTINY right now. --
DS: hello everyone
DS: sso are we gonna play a game or what
DS: what iss even happening

Last edited by dovishSerpentes on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:43 pm

bP: Wow. way to take a lifetime and a half.my luSuS has already died and been recurected, ive been thrown into some crazy aSS world, with two flaming katanaS, and your just Showing up? wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:31 pm

==> Welcome the young lady in a nice manner

You wonder what the heck made the voices in your head seem so... nice? Nevermind that, you should really stop dawdling and welcome the troll. You smile slightly, having kept up with current events. You scratch your head quickly after you notice that you forgot to type in your quirk previously due to shock. Most would think that a highblood like you shouldn't be so careless, but you are just a troll afterall.

SD: That's~a~bit~rude,~don't~you~think?
SD: Anyways,~welcome~DS,~I'm~Daemon.
SD: I~guess~I'm~now~seeing~the~drawbacks~of~having~a~giant~lusus.
SD: Wait,~do~you~guys~think~that~you~can~fight~enemies~with~the~size~or~attributes~of~my~lusus~and~possibly~get~a~lot~of~this~Grist~material?

Yes, you think that you have managed to taunt them with subtlety. They would have to admit that they can't take on enemies with your lusus's abilities if they deny your suggestion, or at least that's what you think. You like to think that you have troll psychology all figured out, but you honestly dont. You still have a lot of studying to do before you can manipulate others easily.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:54 am

You toss out a quick greeting

BM: Hello there! You may call me Akaron.
BM: Alright, allow me to explain
BM: We are currently playing Sgrub, a game which summons a meteor, takes us to what seems to be another world, kills our lusi and allows us to combine things to create kickass weapons.
BM: Now, there are two ways to play the game and you will ultimately end up doing both. You can be a client player, or a server player. A server player is able to manipulate the environment of the client player, and the client player is the one killing the enemies. Though, because we're all playing it's going to end up making a 'loop' of sorts, so you will inevitably do both.
BM: Would you like to play?

You see SD's comment, and considering you don't know the abilities of his lusus it's a bit difficult for you to answer, but you do so anyway. Oddly, you didn't interpret anything he said as particularly malicious, but that's because you gave him the benefit of the doubt.

BM: Well you *do* have to tell us what your lusus' abilities are first.
BM: I guess we'll decide then.
BM: But I find it hard to believe we won't. I can handle myself, and bP is more than competent, I find it hard to believe that he of all people couldn't make quick work out of most things.
BM: Of course I can't speak for anyone else.
BM: Honestly, throwing your lusus' powers into the mix seems a little impractical, no?
BM: That is of course assuming your lusus' abilities are as deadly as you suggest.
BM: You pointed this out yourself, actually.

You reopen the Sgrub tab, oh for the love of...you look away from the game for ONE SECOND and this happens. The whole place is swarming with even more imps, they seemed to be following bP and are now residing on the many platforms you built. You also decide to take your conversation to private chat, don't want to be bothering anyone else.

-- bedeviledManebeast [BM] began pestering blueParadox [BP]

BM: Ice the fuckers.

You slowly slip on some sunglasses, it feels good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:03 am

==> Kinala: Keep replying.

You roll your eyes. That one dude is way too stressed out over a stupid game, but whatever.

DS: okay bp keep your pantiess on
DS: we cant all drop everything at a ssecondss notice to play a computer game
DS: what are you even talking about
DS: and thank you daemon
DS: my name is kinala
DS: or jusst kina whatever floatss your boat

==> Kinala: Ignore all that serious stuff in favor of petting Naga.

Naga? Oh, Naga is your Basiliskmom's name. The huge snake had slithered over to where you are sitting, and is currently resting her head on your lap. You give the crown of her head an affectionate scratch. You love your Basiliskmom.

==> Kinala: Query.

Giving Naga one last pat, you go back to typing.

DS: awessome thankss akaron
DS: okay sso who do i connect to and who connectss to me
DS: and which will happen firsst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:42 am

bP:Heh. Sorry i was a bit Snappish earlier. where are my manners? Im Starou. I was just a bit piSSed by the whole LuSuS dead thing.

PESTERLOG
bP: Count them amongSt the dead Akaron. i ran out of platformS. and im catching my breath.

lord help her if that newcomer keeps running her mouth she's gonna get burned. and cut up. but mostly burned. wow these enemies are Pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:44 pm

BM: I don't know, it really depends on what Daemon wants to do I suppose.
BM: You could be my server player, and Daemon could be yours, but that would make you last in. Or demon could be mine and you could be his, making you second to last.
BM: OR you could be bP's client player, and Dae could be yours. Finally, Dae could be bP's client player, and you could be his.
BM: So they're your options at the moment.

PESTERLOG
BM: Alright, continue with that for a while I guess

You go ahead and use the grist you've earned to make some more stairs, platforms and handrails.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:08 pm

==> Kinala: Seek advice from Naga.

You don't really care when you go into the game. You can see pros and cons to each option. On one hand, entering the game as soon as possible would give you a head start against the players that enter after you. On the other, waiting to be the last player in would give you the advantage of learning from everyone else's mistakes. You decide to ask Naga what she thinks.

KINALA: well naga what do you think
KINALA: i dont know what to do
KINALA: decissionss are sstupid
KINALA: naga

==> Kinala: Express indifference.

You turn back to the memo. As every troll knows, it's hard to not be able to talk to the creature you love the most.

DS: well i dont really care who im the client player to
DS: or who iss my sserver player
DS: i guessss if no one elsse wantss to make the decission
DS: then i can be your sserver player akaron
DS: and daemon could be mine
DS: ssince that wass the firsst option
DS: what do you think daemon
DS: doess that ssound okay to you

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:33 pm

SD: Alright~I'll~be~Kinala's~server~player.
SD: I'll~just~try~to~not~throw~my~lusus~into~the~thing.

Yes, this seems like the perfect solution. You just wont throw your lusus in. There isn't a rule somewhere that says you HAVE to put your lusus in, is there? Probably not.

==> Run the discs

You run the discs again, and wait for it to be your turn to act as a server. From what you can tell, this is going to be an easy game.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 pm

BM: Alright Dae, although remember that you won't be going in until someone can be your server player...
BM: Anyway Kinala, when do you want to begin?

You're pretty sure you can handle assisting bP and avoiding threats from incoming meteors at the same time, right?

You leap around as a large crash can be heard from the ground. Considering how high up you are, that's probably an issue. It's most likely just the lowbloods rioting again, attacking your hive and whatnot. You really don't know why, but you suppose that you'll have to go and deal with it again, oh the things you do for your community. You cannot recall a day when you haven't protected it from angry citizens, and you can't quite fathom why they're so angry. Their numbers seem to be gradually increasing for some odd reason, it's like whenever you knock one's head off two more come to take his place. Lowbloods, truly the hydras of your life.

Eh, you can leave it for a while, you're sure it's nothing your hive can't handle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:40 pm

You, now ridiculously high up, fighting some flying demons, when you finaly get a look at your land. its covered wiht fog. big suprize. you guess you half way there. wow this is going by fast.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:43 pm

bP: i think i Should wait for akaron to join before i go runing along.i get the idea that this will be important to his land.

Last edited by blueParadox on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:35 pm

==> Kinala: Ask questions.

DS: okay sso am i going to connect to akaron ass hiss sserver player before or after daemon connectss to me ass my sserver player
DS: im thinking that i sshould connect to akaron firsst but im not ssure how thiss workss exactly
DS: other than that im ready when you guyss are

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepingLord Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:41 pm

SD: We~should~probably~keep~the~order~stable.
SD I'll~connect~after~you~get~Akaron~in.

You think you remember something about meteors supposedly striking the ground, but you aren't fazed. The only thing that could face you at the moment would be a Fuchsia blood or her lusus. God, that thing sounds scary. It can supposedly kill the whole troll race if it releases the Vast Glub. You shudder at the thought of it.
sleepingLord
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next