Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

MaidStuck rp [Open to Everyone]

Go down

MaidStuck rp [Open to Everyone] Empty MaidStuck rp [Open to Everyone]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Note: This well change from time to time.

Rules
This is an AU rp of the characters working at a cafe known as Cafe Alternia. You may be a canon or Oc. The rules still apply. Please send me your character or character's name and a picture of what they are going to wear in a PM. Big pictures are big. You may join at anytime so just tell me. Please put *NOTE* for anything important about the outfit.
EX. *NOTE* Maid outfit is actually blue not red.

Also, your character does not[/] have to work here. You can just be a customer if you want.
([i]This was totally copied + pasted from the Beach AU description. I'm sorry I'm lazy, Auriel. e_e
)

Characters:
Ocelli Kingus:
Spoiler:

Akita Takami:
Spoiler:

Dean Joesph:
Spoiler:

Sunnai Hartha:
Spoiler:

Last edited by MageofSpace on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

MaidStuck rp [Open to Everyone] Empty Re: MaidStuck rp [Open to Everyone]

Post by Guest Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Ocelli opened the glass doors, stepping into the dark room with wary steps. Feeling around the walls, she felt her fingers touch tge switch, and she flicked the switch to 'ON', lighting up the front of the café. Her eyes adjusted to the brightness of the white walls, and she searched around to see if anyone else had came in behind her. Fortunately, Dean arrived, fixing his overcoat as he did so. "Morning, Joesph," the sea-troll greeted, clasping her hands together in order to hide them in her sleeves. "How are you faring?"

"Bluhhh..." Dean muttered, obviously having not taken his daily dose of caffine. He looked irritable, so Ocelli did not press further into the human's business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:53 pm

Akita runs down the street, heels in hand so she wouldn't trip. She looks through the glass windows of the cafe and slips on her heels before stepping inside. " I'm sorry! I woke up a little- oh wait. I'm early. Hehe. Glad I made it on my first day guys. " Akita says with a big smile. She takes her Hetalia themed phone out of her purse and quickly scans over the update in the comic before shutting it off and stuffing it back inside of the pale green purse. She was bright and happy, ready to get down to business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:17 pm

"Hello Akita," Ocelli, unclasping her arms to wave before resuming hiding her arms. "It's nice to see one happy employee here... No offense, Dean." A slight grunt, and Dean disappeared into the 'Employees Only' lounge, going to make himself some sugar-loaded coffee.

"Hey, Akita, would you mind setting up the tables? Dean will help when he gets done with his thing." Ocelli retreated to her place behind the counter up front, readying the menus and doing other little things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:30 pm

" Alright. I'll do just that. " Akita says. She walks around, fixing up the chairs and moving things around on the tables until things looked neat. She quickly walked around, fixing things up the best she could. She fixed her bow as she noticed it coming out of place. She had gotten her dress ready the night before, finishing up on her sewing so she could go to work on the present day. Her brain was fussing over how cute the latest update on Hetalia was and how chibi Romano was so adorable. She shakes her thoughts back into place and continued to set up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:41 pm

Ocelli gave a smile as two customers arrived, unclasping her arms to grab two menus. "Good morning," the sea-troll grinned, leading the humans to a table closest to the window. "One of our maids will be with you shortly." Placing the menus in front of the two, Ocelli went right back to her post behind the counter, waiting for more customers.

Dean walked out if the lounge, grinning as though nothing could break him. He strode into the kitchen, and was beginning to start up the stove so he could get to cooking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Akita quickly puts her purse away and goes to take the customers' orders. " Hello my name is Akita and I will be serving you today. Would you like to order yet or are you still deciding? " Akita asks with a smile, being her usual happy self that wasn't wanting to be alone. Her mind was set on making a good impression. She was a little nervous around people but still stood mentally strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:00 pm

"I'd like... A breakfast crepé," the male of the two said, "With a tea, please?" The woman was still looking through the menu, and replied, "... Hm, I guess I'll have what he's having."

Ocelli had led a small group to the table, giving the four trolls a menu. She would take this table herself, since ther other employees were either occupied or not in yet. "Our specials for this morning are our omelets or any sort of fruity-crepés. Now, what would you lovely ladies like to drink?"

Dean awaited for the orders, watching from the small window as the two worked their tables. "Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy." His attitude was much better now that he had consumed many amounts of coffee while in the lounge.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:16 pm

" Okay so two teas and two breakfast crepes. I will be with you in a moment with your order. " Akita says, mentally remembering things. She went to the counter and went off to find Dean. " We need two teas and two breakfast crepes for the first table. " Akita says, telling him the order. She added up the cost of the order including the tax with a small piece of paper. She kept this on her and remembered to give them the bill once they were done with their meal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:29 pm

When Sunnai got to work she noticed she was a bit late, so she snuck off to the employee lounge to get somethings together. She grabbed her stuff and rushed out of the lounge and patted Dean on his back when Akita said the order. "Hey Akita tell me if anyone else comes in!" She said as she stayed with Dean.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21649
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:36 pm

" Alright " Akita calls, waiting patiently. " They are coming! Tons of them too. Let's get this done friend. " She says with a small smile. She hurries along and greets the first few customers through the door and leads them to their tables. She gets a notepad and takes each order, leaving them on the counter where the current orders were going. She neatly placed each one down. "It sure is busy today huh. " She sighs to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:40 pm

"I'm coming!!" Sunnai ran out and started taking orders from people. Oh gosh there were so many people. She ran back and forth. Trying to get everything done.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Akita was the daughter of a rich lady who worked on her computer. She wasn't used to running around and actually working so she was getting a little physically tired. She wished to read but she didn't want her mood to change so she continued to take orders.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Ocelli retreated to the Employees' Lounge, collasped on the nicely furnished couch. As much fun as it was to serve and meet new people, it wore the sea-dweller out. It was worse when she was on dry land, because she got dehydrated pretty quickly. "For God sakes... I need to bring a Big Chug cup... Bluhhh," she groaned, taking another swig of the glass of water she had. Sighing, she got back up, and headed out, giving a worn-out smile.

Dean was in the middle of making a caesar salad, cutting up the fresh chicken and tossing it in. He tossed the salad rapidly, making sure to spread the caesar ranch evenly amongst the lettuce, parmesan cheese, and the chicken. "Here's the salad~," he chimed happily, setting it up on the bar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:17 pm

Sunnai ndded and grabbed the salad. "Thank you!" She ran back out handing the salad to a man and quickly ran about getting orders and giving them to Dean.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:23 pm

Akita hurried along and went to go take more orders, leaving them with Dean. She saw someone enter and went to go and seat them. She hoped she was doing a good job. This place was packed it was getting hard to even find a seat for some people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:44 pm

Sunnai got to the people and gave them their bills. This would clear up some room. The troll had no trouble doing this as it seemed to be easy due to most of her adventuring and gardening.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Contact any of the Admins to have this moved out of the bin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down