Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Monster Fortress (IC Thread)

+4
Thebluemage
V.M.P.
Loki
BurdenKing
8 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Monster Fortress (IC Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monster Fortress (IC Thread)

Post by Thebluemage Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:11 pm

"1...5......8..9...1...5...9...7....8...1...1" Gro kept repeating any numbers he could think of over and over again, it was a good way to mark when he manged to push the rock all the way above his head! He loved the liquid-fire feeling dancing up and down his arms, trying to make him weak. It was fun. Maybe he should get another rock though, make it even more difficult? Could work! He wanted to test just how much he could pick u-oh hello who was this skinny lookin' fella? No one had actually come to try and talk to him yet, this was cool!

"HEY BUDDY! SURE THAT SOUNDS GREAT! WHAT'S YOUR NAME? I'M GRO, I LIKE GRO-ING!" He yelled proudly, excited that something cool and fun and new and cool was happening. He drops the rock to the side, sticking out his hand for the expected goblin greeting. A fist bump.
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15950

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:14 pm

"I AM BR-hic burn singe-o. HE IS A FRIEND.", he points to petrie. "HE HASNT TRIED TO HIT ME WITH HIS STICK YET AND IS THUS VERY FRIENDLY. WHY ARE WE YELLING? TELL ME WHILE WE GO OUT TO THE WOODS AND DO THINGS." he says, walking over to petrie to gesture him over and then wandering to UP, forward, intent on staying in a straight line from the cave to go backwards if needed to return, and they may return. it will be so easy! EXPLORATION.

Last edited by V.M.P. on Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19567
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:21 pm

As Grak and the female goblin were in the midst of their talkings, a large rabbit with a single horn hopped out of a near by bush. It was roughly their size, with a horn that was easily a foot long. It simply stared off into space, ignoring them, as it seemed to try and find food.

~~~~~~

As Gro Worked out, he could feel his muscles being strained. With time, this would likely help him grow stronger. Of course, he could only perform the exercise for so long.

~~~~~~

As Gob-Bro neverously talked to the weightlifting goblin, other goblins seemed to look in curiosity, wondering what the much stronger looking Goblin would do to the one interrupting it's work out. Of course, they were surprised when the stronger goblin proved to be both quite friendly, and rather loud
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20691

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:38 pm

PETRIE FOLLOWS THROUGH AND TAGS ALONG, INTO THE WILDS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thebluemage Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:55 pm

"SOUNDS GOOD, BUDDY! LETS GO EXPLORE!" Bro agreed, not really knowing what to expect from the wilds, and probably prefering to stick around and meet everyone more, but he could always come back later, where as this adventure was happening right now! "YELLING? WHO'S YELLING? HELLO FRIEND! I LIKE YOUR NAME, ITS SIX LETTERS, WHICH IS LONGER THAN MINE!"
Thebluemage
Thebluemage
Nipper Cadet

Taurus Posts : 189
Boondollars : 15950

Back to top Go down

Post by furry garbage Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:41 am

Jaes was sitting slightly away from the other newborns, her stomach growling. She'd quietly growl back at it. This little one was sick of eating bugs, and had wanted something more filling for quite a while, but all she had really done to work towards it was move more to the cave entrance. Batting at a rock with her hands gently, she watched the other goblins fool around and yell. She quietly growled back at her stomach, starting to get tired of listening to it day in and out.

The small goblin finally stood after a while, stumbling out into the sunlight. She was originally not going to let her body boss her around, but it seemed to finally have gotten to her. Sprinting out into the woods, in the direction of the other goblins she saw run out.
furry garbage
furry garbage
Nipper Cadet

Libra Posts : 199
Boondollars : 20228

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:56 am

Vike was a mild goblin who tended to keep to them self. Ho ever they were jealous of how a goblin got a big sharp stone spiky thing of the roof. However they were also angered as the goblin wasn't using the pointy end but instead swung it around like a whacking stick. Wanting to get a sharp stone as well but unable to knock on of the roof they decided to to grab one of the long crushed-circle shaped stones that layered the floor of the cave.

It wasn't very sharp but Vike knew that when the stones break they became jaggeder at the end as he witnessed with the sharp stone spiky thing from the roof. So Vike decided to smash the stone against the wall until he noticed that the stone had lost a some of its smoothness. Sliding instead of hitting it against the wall seemed to make the stone smoother while leaving a white mark behind, he wonders what it could mean. After a while of repeating this Vike examined the stone to see if he made it sharp or not.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20028

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:52 pm

At the mention of her hair, he did have to wonder how he could have missed it, even in his rush. "I... I don't know what to say..." He lets go of her wrists, looking around a bit. "Um... Can I get up?" He didn't want to do anything that might provoke her again, so he was trying to be polite.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 695
Boondollars : 20173
Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow
My Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:27 pm

She blinked, slowly resting her hands on his chest, looking down at him as she was thinking, someone didn't see her hair, like, really. odd. "OH, uh yeah sorry." she blinked after a long pause and got up, rubbing the back of her neck. "You scare the pretty away tho.." She grumbled looking away, "why would you throw a rock at it?"
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Taurus Posts : 499
Boondollars : 21756
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling

http://mspfanventures.com/?s=8032

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:36 pm

Siting up, but staying on the ground, he picks up his stone again, passing it idly from hand to hand. "Because hungry... And pretty is food." He didn't like that he had scared it, but he needed to eat, right? Looking at the rabbit he considers trying to hit it with his stone as well, but he refrains, not wanting to anger her anymore. "We can go look for it if you want."
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Location : Land of Frogs and Rain/Land of Light and Shadow/Land of Snow and Shadow

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:40 pm

The stone that Vike had spent sharpening now had a thin edge. It was sharp, but still quite blunt. It could cut skin though, so that's all that mattered. A couple other goblins near by seemed to catch notice, and seem to be watching Vike as he examined his stone.

~~~~~~~~~~

The horned rabbit stayed where it was near the duo of goblins, ignoring them as they hadn't made themselves appear as a threat.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The quartet of Goblins ventured off into the forest, and with the sun now at it's highest point, it was bright and easy to see most thing sin the woods around them. They walked for maybe an hour, before the rustling of nearby bushes met them.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:56 pm

She kneeled down, pressing her knuckles to the ground as she huffed, "you can eat pretty? " She asked, her eyes following his to look at the rabbit, "can we eat that pretty?" She asked tilting her head. Wishing she knew more.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:06 pm

Looking at the rabbit again he slowly raises the stone. "I think so... We can always try..." Glancing towards her he focuses on the rabbit, and launches the stone at it, trying to get it in the head. If she was fine with killing it then he wasn't going to wait and risk it leaving.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:09 pm

The rock flew, and with the rabbit so close, it struck with full force. The stone collided with it's head, snapping it's horn off at the base and concussing the creature. As blood came from the head wound, it seemed to try and run but couldn't maintain it's balance or direction. It was stunned and there was a small opening for the two goblins.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:12 pm

Rita took the moment and pound on to the rabbit, grabbing it by the ear's and going at it's neck hoping to fatally wound it.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:21 pm

The Rabbit manages to resist the blows from the goblin girl, and immediately began to try and buck her off. In a massive burst of strength, the rabbit bucked the little goblin off of it. Then its feet hit her chest, as it tried to kick the little goblin away, sending her flying back a couple feet.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:23 pm

He snatches up the rabbit's broken horn, scrambling across the grass towards the rabbit. Tightening his grip on the horn he tries to stab the animal with it.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:28 pm

The rabbit, despite having been facing the opposite direction, managed to dodge in time. It hopped to the left of the Male goblin. Then it charged forward attempting to impale him with its horn out of instinct. Despite being physically weaker then the goblin, it's speed allowed it to hit him, and the blow hit the goblin hard. Grak was sent into a tree, hitting it and knocking some of the wind out of him. The Horn fell from his hand and landed near the rabbit.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:30 pm

After tumbling across the ground from the blow, Rita pushed her self up off the ground, huffing and rubbing her chest slightly, the dumb pretty.. She growled, and ones again dashed at it, going to ones again tackle it, hoping to find a way to pin it under her and keep it down long enough for the other to get his ass up and maybe stab it?
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:35 pm

Gob-rita charge was like lightning, grass ripping up behind her as she seemed to start somewhere, then suddenly collide with the rabbit. The momentum of her charge, plus her own strength, hit the rabbit hard enough that a crack was heard by Rita inside the rabbit. She then was able to slam it to the ground, the creature stunned for a bit as it dealt with what just happened.

[TRAIT CRITICAL: Rita rolled a critical on her speed check, and thus gained a damage buff for the attack. +10 xp to trait]
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by V.M.P. Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:36 pm

OH SHIT A BUSH MOVING UNEXPECTEDLY.
brœ had little time to prepare! He needed music and drugs to blow in its face that disorient and make their vision blur for a moment! He jumps backwards from the bush. "Group! Fighting positions!"

He then tries to attack it while humming battle music, and then jump back a few meters away from it, as all goblins have instinct to do.

BRO attacks bush with FIRE PIMP SLAP.

Last edited by V.M.P. on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
V.M.P.
V.M.P.

Slanty Red Text

Boondollars : 19567
My Pet : gamlam

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:39 pm

Shaking himself off after hitting the tree he darts towards the pretty and snatches up the horn again. With the animal pinned under the girl he raises the horn in his hand, and launches it towards the pretty.
Loki
Loki
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:46 pm

Grak seemed to be guided with his attack, as the large horn flew past Rita's head, and into the Neck of the rabbit. Its essence began to squirt out, and it began to thrash harder, but it was garenteed to die now with the wound. It tried to punt Rita off, but it's strength was not enough and it remained pinned as it began to bleed out and slowly become still. After about 30 seconds, it stopped moving, and only began to rapidly breath as it was quickly losing its life.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cocoaSmiles Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:50 pm

Rita panted slightly as she let up on holding down the pretty, looking down at it as it's breath became rapid, watching the life leave it.. she nuzzled her face in to it's fur, so soft.. she began to pull at it. before sitting up, looking at the other, "uh, we um, we did it?" She questioned.
cocoaSmiles
cocoaSmiles
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:51 pm

The fire ball hit the bush, and the foliage immediately caught fire. A sound of panic came out, and a rather flat looking badger with armored plates on its back rustled out. it was low to the ground, and it's dermal plates seemed to cover its top. It looked to the group, and growled at them as it seemed to get ready for a fight.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next