Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Open World RP signup/planning thread!

+9
Loki
Cardly
ActuallyFace
sleeplessCartoonist
CeruleanHeratic
V.M.P.
avidBowmaster
bluefire31
pankrationResolution
13 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Open World RP signup/planning thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Open World RP signup/planning thread!

Post by Oryxsprite Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:21 pm

Alright then. I'll bring in Zatitu once she gets approved. :)
Oryxsprite
Oryxsprite
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 19009

Back to top Go down

Open World RP signup/planning thread! - Page 4 Empty Re: Open World RP signup/planning thread!

Post by pankrationResolution Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:21 pm

Right on. :)
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19599

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryxsprite Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:18 pm

Annnnnddddd she's in~
Oryxsprite
Oryxsprite
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:05 pm

I ought to get in on this action now, I read through all six pages of comments here, so I think I've got some idea of how to start! I'd want to bring in both Teanna and Prycon, with Prycon in the troll city Alternia, and Teanna pending approval to live in Ningen perhaps?
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Leo Posts : 135
Boondollars : 19221

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:35 pm

Dissypoo wrote:I ought to get in on this action now, I read through all six pages of comments here, so I think I've got some idea of how to start! I'd want to bring in both Teanna and Prycon, with Prycon in the troll city Alternia, and Teanna pending approval to live in Ningen perhaps?

In the city of the humble troll,
Can you pay the mighty toll?
Against the Knight of Heart,
And the Chaos- in which he takes part?
For then you will receive death,
EVEN THEN- you will not escape his breath!
You cannot escape his gaze,
You will forever be in his haze!
For now you are his play-toy,
You are forever his to annoy...
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20295
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:39 pm

*claps and cheers for cardly* that was glorious ovo

also Dissy

Dissy

If you put Prycon in can he please interact with Nectis because holy fucking SHIT have I been wanting them to meet.

I think the interaction would be really interesting, with her whole highblood-who-hates-highbloods-and-thinks-she-is-rustblooded thing her his just flat hatred of highbloods in general. OuO
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20907
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:22 pm

CardlyAnnoying wrote:
In the city of the humble troll,
Can you pay the mighty toll?
Against the Knight of Heart,
And the Chaos- in which he takes part?
For then you will receive death,
EVEN THEN- you will not escape his breath!
You cannot escape his gaze,
You will forever be in his haze!
For now you are his play-toy,
You are forever his to annoy...
0_0 But what does it MEAAAANN

ActuallyFace wrote:*claps and cheers for cardly* that was glorious ovo

also Dissy

Dissy

If you put Prycon in can he please interact with Nectis because holy fucking SHIT have I been wanting them to meet.

I think the interaction would be really interesting, with her whole highblood-who-hates-highbloods-and-thinks-she-is-rustblooded thing her his just flat hatred of highbloods in general. OuO
Yessss. They can. He would likely be very conflicted about her!
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:32 pm

I imagine so!

And she might end up either liking him a lot, or deciding he is actually a highblood, depending on how the interaction itself goes. Both of which would be pretty interesting uvu
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:35 pm

ActuallyFace wrote:I imagine so!

And she might end up either liking him a lot, or deciding he is actually a highblood, depending on how the interaction itself goes. Both of which would be pretty interesting uvu
Heeee~ Nectis is in Alternia, right? Where exactly?
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:37 pm

My char is a Knight of Heart.

One splinter in the Realm of Dreams.

One splinter in the Realm of Death.

He serves the queen of the trolls as a guardian of the realms.

...And an executioner. :3
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20295
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:42 pm

She's on the outskirts with Henoia, on one of the islands connected to a busy city by a bridge. The island is a bit small, covered in a kind of forest, and she's on the edge of it about to steal from a highblood who lives somewhat in isolation and deals in money exchange between human and troll currency (though he is not necessarily a government employee)

Nectis lives in the city it's connected to, though, working with a small underground group of trolls who wear lowblood colors and call themselves lowblooded, despite being of many colors. They work to uproot the caste system, but they're pretty spread out and disorganized, so Nectis joined thinking of it more as a way to fight back against cruel, haughty highbloods undeserving of their fluffy lifestyles.

She also hides pretty well the fact that she's a seadweller, with rust red-dyed hair, rust red accents to her clothes, and loops of hair at her temples that cover her earfins. uvu
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:44 pm

ActuallyFace wrote:She's on the outskirts with Henoia, on one of the islands connected to a busy city by a bridge. The island is a bit small, covered in a kind of forest, and she's on the edge of it about to steal from a highblood who lives somewhat in isolation and deals in money exchange between human and troll currency (though he is not necessarily a government employee)

Nectis lives in the city it's connected to, though, working with a small underground group of trolls who wear lowblood colors and call themselves lowblooded, despite being of many colors. They work to uproot the caste system, but they're pretty spread out and disorganized, so Nectis joined thinking of it more as a way to fight back against cruel, haughty highbloods undeserving of their fluffy lifestyles.

She also hides pretty well the fact that she's a seadweller, with rust red-dyed hair, rust red accents to her clothes, and loops of hair at her temples that cover her earfins. uvu
But there is the problem that if a lowblood were to touch her, the difference in their body temperatures would be incredibly obvious, as lowbloods are warmblooded and highbloods are coldblooded
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:17 pm

That's true. It'd also be made pretty apparent if anyone scratched her or bruised her or anything like that, but she's not so careful or insecure about her blood color as Karkat is. Even if someone did find out she's violetblooded, she would still insist upon being rustblooded, if not physically (Kankri actually talked about this being a real thing with trolls, in his big rant thing at Karkat. Apparently, it's not such a rare thing among trolls, and with some it's even like gender among us; it becomes something based less on physical composition and more on mental/emotional composition. And while Nectis made the decision to be rustblooded, and it's more of a choice for her based on her beliefs, for some it isn't. It's just what they are, despite the fact that their physical color doesn't match that. Which I guess leads to other traits being associated to blood color like femininity and masculinity are associated to gender, but that's a whole different topic).
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:29 pm

Hey, Dissy, so, I'm about to get Nectis caught in the act of trying to steal, and dragged back into the city. It's likely they'll figure out the rest of her many crimes there, as well as her whole let's-hide-the-highblood thing and her being part of an anti-caste system group, so I figure they won't hesitate to have her executed.

I figure Prycon wouldn't be too willing to want to save her or anything, so that's not what I'm getting at here. Her group will be coming to the rescue, either when she's still held in the prison or when she's actually about to have her head bashed in. Perhaps he could see the group, or otherwise run across the scene, and take interest in that? A bunch of what look like rustbloods helping out a criminal might be cause for interest.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Dissypoo Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:59 pm

Well, if her fins were still covered, he'd jump in to help too! As long as he didn't see them revealing she was a seadweller, anyways, but yes if he thought she was a lowblood and being prepped for execution he'd go to her rescue!
Dissypoo
Dissypoo
Champ-Fry

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Jan 05, 2014 3:07 pm

Hmm... perhaps just before the execution, then? I think they'd make a show of cutting off the loops covering her ears for the sake of the public, but if it's just before the actual stuff itself, that'd be cool ovo
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryxsprite Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:10 pm

Hmm, that really would be an interesting thing. We'd get to see heck of a lot of hatreds and interesting interactions being stirred up between the trolls. I have to wonder about something concerning Zatitu though. Since she would be pawing through her file and all before the planned execution, I'd assume the file on Nectis would be tampered with somehow in order to have let her get away with identifying as a rustblood/being in the anti-caste group? Perhaps by an inside job beforehand?
Oryxsprite
Oryxsprite
Plucky Tot

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:19 pm

That sounds reasonable. I was thinking she probably would have done all that illegally despite her files (hence what would most likely be some kind of violent revelation during the actual execution) but I think it makes sense that the group would take those extra precautions.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:10 pm

Now that I have her introduced and in safe territory any one want to have there character meat up with pictic if not ill have just have her do more yellow blood saveing
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19150
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:11 pm

We should organize a bigass meetup for everybody who wants to join the whole "steal something from the Queen of Alternia" plan.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:17 pm

Sure pictic is all about freedom stopping the queen from hurting people is up her ally
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:36 pm

Could Wess be involved in that?

I tried to place him near Jomm and Skye, but it seems that no one has yet picked up on that.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:36 pm

That sounds good. Where is Wess now? Jomm and Skye are taking their time getting to Jomm's boat, and even then, there are plenty of places for them to meet new homies. Currently they're on Skye's island, which isn't far from Jomm's, which is near the Capitol.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:31 am

Wess is on the Capitol island. He's been knocked out by a runaway horse, but I'm going to have him wake up soon enough and probably go somewhere other than there. Maybe back to the island he lives on, in the city with the art and shit, if that works out with Jomm and Skye.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:30 am

I placed pictic by the docks near the capital with a mission to assist a witch get her ingredients for a spell so I have got her prepared for the meat up
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next