Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Open World RP signup/planning thread!

+9
Loki
Cardly
ActuallyFace
sleeplessCartoonist
CeruleanHeratic
V.M.P.
avidBowmaster
bluefire31
pankrationResolution
13 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Open World RP signup/planning thread! - Page 5 Empty Re: Open World RP signup/planning thread!

Post by Cardly Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:37 am

Bad John wrote:We should organize a bigass meetup for everybody who wants to join the whole "steal something from the Queen of Alternia" plan.

*Batman Music*

MEANWHILE- IN THE RODLIN-CAVE!

'...These humans are starting to piss me off.... '
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20290
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Open World RP signup/planning thread! - Page 5 Empty Re: Open World RP signup/planning thread!

Post by mangledmedic Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:27 pm

Ok unless someone or something wakes her up dream pictic is gonna die she is by Johns house I think he or his witch friend who's name I forgot are the most likely to find her and if she survives she gona keep her dream selfs injuries in the w akeing world if its ok with you guys
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19145
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:56 am

John, are you aware that no one but yourself, Gamer, Kixon, Cardly, Avid, and Cartoonist has posted in five full pages, and in some cases more? Which excludes myself, Blue, Oryx, Dex, and Vamp. Meaning five out of eleven participants have been left almost entirely in the dust here...
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Cancer Posts : 617
Boondollars : 20902
My Pet : TheChaotic1

http://actuallyface.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:05 am

Yikes. I know for a fact that Vamp said he was taking a break from posting, but the rest are unaccounted for.

The virtue of this particular story is that as long as they aren't entangled with an interaction, they can pretty much jump back in with a decent briefing, even if left behind.

Although, it might behoove us, and them, to throttle back on the speed, and avoid rapidfire conversations until everyone can get back in the swing of things.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 19594

Back to top Go down

Post by Oryxsprite Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:59 am

Zatitu is walking from the Persona Folio Repository (Big place, mostly underground and accessible by a specific door in a random building. Gotta hide that precious info.), which is a bit deeper in the center of Alternia to her hive, which is located farther away from Alternia's center.

I was hoping to have her run into Rodlin and interact.
Oryxsprite
Oryxsprite
Plucky Tot

Boondollars : 19004

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:49 am

That could be done...
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20290
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:53 pm

slowing down might be a good idea. I know of a few of those people, at least, who've been active but still not posting there, so I'm not sure what's going on, but I thought that like suddenly twenty pages of stuff to read through might be a factor.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:14 pm

I would like to join as we'll :)

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:34 pm

Go ahead. :3
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:27 pm

Random question are the queens god tier if so what classpect are they if you don't mind saying
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by pankrationResolution Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Queen Rani (human) is a Seer of Hope.

Queen Calli (Troll) is a Knight of Rage.
pankrationResolution
pankrationResolution
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:43 pm

Knight of rage no wonder she chould hurt someone as strong as John so easily
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:15 pm

Here's that cult I was talking about:

Name: Oblitus Mutatio

Physical Appearance: They are known to have very crudely made masks (which are chosen out and made by their leader) pinned to their faces which have been ripped off as a part of the initiation process to their culture. These masks appear as plain white with several poorly drawn objects, items, and creatures on them, made to represent the opposite of their personalities (I.E a formerly incredibly happy person, having a sad face drawn on their masks). These masks also have several dried blood stains splattered on them, due to the aforementioned initiation process which, as you can imagine, are incredibly violent and painful. They also have bodies which are completely covered in tape, and never wear any other type of clothing if they can help it. Their body types vary as well due to the fact that, almost anyone is allowed to join their group regardless of their age.

Culture: These creatures have little to no free will themselves, and are only being kept alive because of their Commander's magic, due to the loss of a large amount of blood during their initiation process. The aforementioned Commander, is also the one who is completely controlling them all, leaving them with only their thoughts, rapidly going mad, unable to do anything to stop themselves from committing the atrocious acts that they are forced into doing. They have a tendency to take people who enter the forest, in order to initiate them into their group and are given brand new names, also given to show the opposite of their actual personalities, similar to their masks. Almost anyone of any age can be initiated into their group and converted into horrible monsters however, some of them might be aware that the person they see is someone who they have loved a great deal, since before they turned and might stop for a few moments, before attacking anyhow, once they manage to repress these feelings. They will always look after each other (as commanded by their leader) and help each other in dragging people of to their leader for the initiation process.

Government: All of these creatures have only one leader, who goes by the name 'Commander'. He is the one who is responsible for all of the initiations that occur, stripping away any and all freedom that it's victims might have had before wondering off into the forest, and also making sure all of it's victims are able to stay alive and at the top of their game after they are converted.

Currency: They have no real form of currency due to them being nearly unable to do anything on their own, causing any type of money to become virtually useless to them.

Back to top Go down

Post by HomocidalMuffin Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:09 pm

Not sure if its too late to join, but i am totally joining. i'll be using...hmm...oh yea, my only char, that guy. o3o anyways, i skipped from page two to page 8 because it all just seemed like "i want to join." wasthere any info on there i missed?
HomocidalMuffin
HomocidalMuffin
Plucky Tot

Scorpio Posts : 55
Boondollars : 18884

Back to top Go down

Post by ActuallyFace Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:13 pm

There are pages in between with maps and things you should probs look at.
ActuallyFace
ActuallyFace
Gritty Midget

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5