Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Sgrub - Theta Session

3 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Sgrub - Theta Session - Page 7 Empty Re: Sgrub - Theta Session

Post by goldenCrown Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:15 am

==>Be the other girl.

You are now the other girl. You feel as though something is happening somewhere, but you decide not to worry about it. You are taking Polarbearsprite's advice and relaxing.

You can't help but worry. You are all alone in a strange new place, and your friends are, too. How can you not worry?

==>Anxiously check memo.

There's something you haven't done in a while. You see that one of the strange unknown trolls drew a picture of a dragon. You smile when you see it. It's so cool! You instantly feel better.

YC: Thaat's aa cool draawing, Ms. Violet Letters~!
YC: Very cool~
YC: :3
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Boondollars : 21176
Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles
My Pet : karkat llama
My /Other/ Pet : actual baby dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:00 am

GK: Jill that drawin' is badass.
GK: Can you teach me how to life?

You of course said that in a private chat, as you saw her draw it while you bugged about in the coding of sgrub. You found out in a line of code that you need to smash something on the crux. So. . .YOu take a small table, and smash it ontop of it. THis would pop it open, the 'Kernal sprite' and a small little cylinder flies out.

GK: Jill.
GK: Did I break it.
GK: ogod i broke it didn't i
GK: D:

==> Memo!

GK: Yoo.
GK: Uh. . . . Arachnid chick. .
GK: I can be your client! :D
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Aries Posts : 646
Boondollars : 20511
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:23 am

==> Be the girl standing next the Cruxtruder

You are now Jill that is standing next to the now opened Cruxtruder as you start to noticed strange things happening at arms length fading in and out. You swore it spoke or something, even though it tried forming a ghostly humanoid figure. What is it saying? That does not matter as of yet. So lets go back in responding on the memo and pester your friend Jesse from the sudden table smashing all over the place.

==> Pester: gameKiller

FL: Thank you Jesse. :>
FL: And about the table.
FL: Yeah it did break...
FL: But hey!
FL: The lid is off!
FL: I wonder what that orb thing is...

==> Try to talk to the kernelsprite

Is that what it is called?

==> Yes

Okay. You go and attempt to talk to the kernelsprite.

Jill and Karnelsprite log:

==> That was pointless

You nod in agreement of the voice in your head as you continue to stare at the Karnelsprite and then back down at your mobile phone.

==> Respond to memo

FL: Well thank you YC.
FL: How are things on your end?
FL: Wished I Nenessiudy.'@

==> Have a jump scare moment

You jump out of your own skin on the sudden voice beside you nearly dropping your mobile phone in fright as the voice seemed really mellow and deep.

Ghost and Jill chat log:

==> Be the nice ghost

You are now the ghost which has no name as of yet and no purpose behind why you're here, but we'll talk of that later. You are a precarious type of ghost like yourself that is willing to give your human friend Jill a helping hand. You are not that type of ghost that can simply float sadly, but walk like any other being in this "house" or "world". You get on the Cruxtruder before pointing at it as you stand on the base beside the pink looking dowel.

==> Be Jill

You are now Jill again. You watched what this odd but yet friendly ghost doings before staring at it. It stared at you back where it seemed to be pointing at this shiny thing poking out of the tube of the Cruxtruder.

==> Mount the Cruxtruder

You get onto the Cruxtruder base itself and grasp hold shiny thing and peer at the ghost, wondering what to do with it.

==> Be the ghost again

You nod at Jill in her decisions and point towards the totem lathe. Hopefully she will get the message without words.

==> Be Jill yet again

You saw the ghost nod at you as it points towards the totem lathe. You looked in the direction of the pointing and look back again at the ghost thinking it wants you to put the dowel inside of it.

==> Quickly jump off the Cruxtruder

You get off the Cruxtruder with the shiny thing in your hands and head towards the totem lathe. Upon standing near it, you place the dowel inside the totem lathe where it suddenly came alive. It started to carve at the dowel when you turn to look back at the ghost again.

Last edited by fartymuckmuddydoL on Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the word "Sudden" was suppose to become "Suddenly" and added more to "==> Be Jill yet again")

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:06 pm

==>Respond to memo.

YC: You're welcome~!
YC: Things aare going well...~
YC: Uhh...~ aare you oqaay~?

You shrug and turn to Polarbearsprite.

Sprite Log:

==>Message Ditana.

YC: Hiyaa, moiraail~!
YC: I waas just taalqing to my sprite aand she saaid that you haave to build up my hive~
YC: Whaatever thaat meaans~
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Location : Land of Rain and Trees/Land of Water and Silence/Land of Crystal and Shadowed Frogs/Land of Gust and Glow/Land of Clocks and Bubbles

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:55 pm

Data coding has been fixed but memory has been. You cannot play from the last scenes.
Would you still like to continue?
==> Yes

==> Be the unconscious troll

You wake up vaguely recalling something important happening in the dream from when you were knocked out but stop worrying about it after few moments, then move the slab of rock off your head.

Holy shit, that hurt like hell. Your head is killing you.

You turn in the direction of your recuperacoon and see it's smashed and all the content within has spilled all over the cave floor.

==> Not good. So not good.

Soooooo not good! You start to freak out. What the hell are you going to do now??? You needed that shit! You're to lucid to stomach the thought of licking spore slime off the dirty ground. It's disgusting enough as it is!

==> Calm down

Calm down? Calm down!? You can't calm down! All the slime is gone! You won't be able to handle it! Bad things are going to happen again because you can't control yourself; how the hell can you calm down!?!?

==> Talk to your moirail

Okay, that could work. Maybe she could find some more spore slime to! She doesn't know why you drink it, but she might get more for you if she still has some left.

FC: Ok4y
FC: 1 c4n do 7h47.
FC: Bu7 1 4l2o n33d you 7o f1nd mor3 2pore 2lime for m3.
FC: My r3cup3r4coon wa2 cru2hed becua2e my fuck1ng c31l1ng d3c1d3d 7o fuck1ng c4v3 1n
FC: 4nd h17 m3 on 7h3 fuck1ng h34d
FC: Knock3d m3 ou7 for 4 f3w minute2...
FC: Ugh, no7 1mpor74n7
FC: Ju2t plea2e f1nd 2ome.
FC: H3ll
FC: 1'll 3v3n 74k3 whatever'2 l3f7 1n your r3cup3r4coon 4ft3r 1 pu7 7h47 hol3 1n 17.
FC: Ju2t f1md 2ome 4nd g1v3 17 7o m3 onc3 w3 m337 up.
FC: 1'll g37 7o work on your h1v3 now.

==> Build up hive

You start building straight up, not really knowing what else to do. You try to stay within the roofing area as you do for some reason; building the stairs at the very edge and making a floor that runs half way around before building another staircase.

Last edited by UnknownStudy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:11 am

Why does she need spore slime? You don't question it. You're too busy worrying. She sounded really angry. You have a feeling you'll need to break out some of your moirail skills. But more surprisingly, Ditana typed in a different color. Could that have been her blood color, perhaps? A cerulean color? IT's very unlike her to type in any color but gray. You have a bad feeling.

YC: Oh no~! Aare you oqaay~?
YC: I haave some spore slime in my qitchen~
YC: I qnocq my rucuperaacoon over pretty often so I aalwaays haave extraa~
YC: I don't qnow why you need it, but do you thinq you caan go without it until we meet up~?
YC: I'm not sure when thaat will be~

==>Hurry! To the kitchen!

You rush back into your hive and go to the kitchen. On the counter right in front of you is a jar of the stuff. You hold it up to let Ditana see it.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:05 am

==> Look at your last message

Ditana: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!! FUCK!!

You're seething with anger at how fast this situation is going down hill. First your lusus dies, then you're stuck with a giant floating feather for a guide, then all of your spore slime is gone, and just now you revealed your blood color! And all this had to happen on one of those days where you decide to just drink a little of that shit instead of a whole cup? You were running out, you couldn't drink that much today!

You pull at your hair as you yell fuck over and over again at the screen.

==> Are you done yet?

No you are not done yet, and you more than likely will never be done. But you manage to calm down enough to message your moirail again.

FC: 1'm f1n3
FC: Don'7 worry.
FC: Ju2t 1gnor3 7h3 73x7 color from la2t 71m3.
FC: 1 mu27 h4v3 ch4ng3d 17 wh3n my h4nd 2ma2hed on7o 7h3 k3ey2 4nd 1 d1dn'7 r34l1z3 un71l ju27 now.
FC: 1 m17gh b3 4bl3 7o hold ou7 un71l w3 m337 up 4g41n
FC: W3 ju27 n33d 7o hurry.

You manage to think up a good excuse for the slip in your text color. Why did you even change it before replying to her?? Shit, this is bad. You have to get the hell out of here and meet up with her.

==> Command Neithe

FC: Bu1ld up my h1v3!
FC: 1 n33d 7o g37 mov1ng 4nd fa2t!
FC: 4nd you b3773r no7 g1v3 m3 4ny 2hit 4bou7 my blood b31ng low3r 7h4n your2 4nd 4ll 7h47 ch41n of comm4nd bull2hit r1gh7 now!
FC: Thi2 i2n't ju2t 4 fuck1ng g4m3 4nymor3!
FC: Now hurry 7h3 fuck1ng h3ll up!

==> Finish building up Alette's hive

You do that and manage to get a skull out of the Sylladex by just grabbing it. You start gnawing on it to keep calm and focus.

Last edited by UnknownStudy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:15 am

==>Notice your hive being built rapidly.

Oh, it's done. That was pretty rapid.

==>Start climbing.

Not before sending a quick message to Ditana.

YC: Oqaay, I'm climbing now~
YC: Maaybe when I go through this circle thingy I caan get to you~
YC: I'll be quicq, I promise~!!

==>Now start climbing!!

You grab the spore slime off the counter and start climbing your hive. Once you're at the top, you hop through the gate.

==>Crash land in the world below your hive.

You land on your face with a loud thump. You get up and turn around to ask Polarbearsprite something, but you find that she is not there. She didn't follow you. After getting her back, you have to leave her so soon. You also notice that your nose is bleeding profusely because of your fall. Just great.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:31 am

==> Watch Alette disappear threw the portal

Now what? You would keep building but you're out of that grist. You bite down on the skull so hard it splinters in your mouth. You throw it on the ground in a fit of rage and spit out the fractured pieces in your mouth.

==> Strife

What?

A flying imp shoots a blast of confetti in your face and knock you to the ground. Looks like you have something to take your anger out on. You don't even question why that thing has wings on its back because quite frankly, you don't give a shit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:22 am

==> Say your regards, Pester: gameKiller

FL: Right.
FL: I now know what to do Jesse.
FL: Thanks to my pal here.
FL: Uh this ghost person.
FL: I'll see you in within the medium.
FL: ;)

==> You don't have time for this!

Yet again you are Jill and you were informed by this ghost of Sgrub that if you don't get on your high horse and hurry the heck up. You wont even be around to see the day any longer. Thankfully this dowel had done carving and you pick it up by putting it within your sylladex under the mood angry.

==> Prototype your kernelsprite

You eject this ever so lasting stuffed toy dog that's forever been laying around in your sylladex for eons you can lastly remember by putting yourself in the mood happy. Why even have this you don't know! Shit!!! Just throw it in the kernel sprite already! You simply have no questions to spare at this current time if what the ghost says, -A huge meteorite- will crash in your house when the Cruxtruder timer gets to zero. So what you did is throw the stuff toy into the kernelsprite where there was a blinding light. Once the light subsided, you instantly see a head of the stuff toy dog you threw into it having no sence what this could mean.

==> Prototype Toysprite for the seconded final time

You peer around the room on what can be prototyped again but to your surprise there was another flash of light from out of nowhere in the direction of the toysprite suddenly turning it into a fully ghostly body of a thing with a dog head, one puppetry/arm on its right whiles what looks like moth wings. It had a neck color with a metal label inscribed with the letter M around its neck. But surely you know the name of the stuff toy. His name was wiggles, a pet dog you once had when he died a long time ago. The toy only happened to remind you of him so this sprites name is Wigglessprite.

==> Jill Enter

The timer on the Cruxtruder appears to have only five seconds to spare and you'll have to go and put the carved dowel on the Alchemiter. You rush over towards it angerly in fatal stompings, ejecting your carved dowel into your hand, quickly placing it on the stand of where the Alchemiter quickly scanned in carved dowel with only two seconds to spare! You can't take this ding dispense any longer! On the big platform of the Alchemiter a small mushroom appeared and you scoop it up from the ground, taking a big bite out from it!

==>

The meteorite had certainly made contact with the earthly ground forming a rather large explosion mushroom cloud in its crashing course. But its only a matter of; did they enter the game in time? All were are left with is a zero on Cruxtruder.

Zero:

==> ...

Jill.

==> ....

Jill wake up!

Nap Time:

==> Pesterchum: Offline

fartymuckmuddydoL had sudddenly gone offline.

Last edited by fartymuckmuddydoL on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:56 am

====> Respond to the mysterylowblood

You do so, tersely and angrily.

TA: I-->will-->do-->no-->such-->Thing,-->excepT-->of-->my-->own-->accord.
TA: Meaning,-->when-->I-->feel-->iT-->To-->be-->appropriaTe.
TA: So-->you-->can-->geT-->a-->handle-->on-->your-->hoofbeasTs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:25 am

==> Respond to the other blue blood

You kill the feather brained imp and try your best to stay calm while talk to the irrational blue blood.

FC: Fuck you.
FC: Fuck you, fuck you, FUCK YOU!

==> You're not being calm

You know, but this blue blood bitch is so infuriating.

FC: Ok4y.
FC: Oh-fuck1ng-k4y.
FC: You w1n a22hole!

You raise your sword over your arm

==> Put it down, you aren't thinking rationally!

Who gives a shit? You stab it into your shoulder blade and drag it down all the way to your wrist, putting a new tear in your sleeve and revealing your cerulean blood.

FC: Now do wh47 7h3 h3ll 1 73ll you 7o, b17ch!
FC: 1 n33d 7o g37 7h3 h3ll ou7 of h3r3
FC: Now 2tart bu1ld1ng!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:15 am

====> [S] Revelation

You recoil, shocked. In fact, you have such a revelation that ridiculously dramatic music blares through your head.

====> Get a hold of yourself

You snap yourself out of it. It's not as if it was revealed at some ridiculously dramatic point in the game. You got it over with quickly and now the CHAIN OF COMMAND is ready to be reorganized.

====> Reply to the lowblood your peer

TA: I...see.
TA: I-->am-->monumenTally-->sorry,-->my-->good-->Troll.
TA: I-->will-->build-->you-->up,-->if-->you-->would-->like.

====> Build it up

You begin to build the ceruleanblood's hive up, as per her request.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:24 pm

==> Panic a bit.

GK: JILL
GK: JILL FUCKING A WHAT HAPPEN

- FL is now offline -
GK: FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT PESTERCHUM
GK: GOD DAMMIT JILL.

You go on to flip the fuck out.

Soon enough you calm down enough to see she is breathing, and asleep.

ohthankfuck

You move back to the memo, and send out a message.

GK: I really fucking don't have time for any shit.
GK: Nor do I have the fucking patience.
GK: Is there a server player willing to host me or not?

bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:11 pm

You hear a beep noise, telling you the memo has been responded to.

==>Respond.

You quickly wipe away the blood pouring from your nose and reply on your PolarPlay.

YC: I could be your server, GK~!
YC: I just gottaa see if I caan run the gaame on my thing...~
YC: Aah, it does~!
YC: Connect aawaay~

==>Continue on your way.

You're not quite sure where to go, but you keep going.
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:27 pm

==> ...

Derse dream:

==> Jill. Wake up

You are now Jill again and you quickly regain consciousness from just after passing out from what you've once thought was your death from the- falling rock? Wait?

==> Jill. Look around

You look quickly around the room seeing everything is still there whiles yet your ghostly friend stands there staring at you. You however have you're own eyes glued to the window of the kitchen.

==> Peer out of window

You stumblely get up and head over towards the window to peer out. You peer out of the window to see yet a pinky looking sky with. Holy in! Very tall mushroom all around! Where in the high heavens are you? Are you already dead? This Hell or heaven?!

==> Calm down

You calm down when you remembered about falling on your mobile phone when passing out. You take it out and quickly start to connect back onto pesterchum.

==> Pesterchum: Online

fartymuckmuddydoL is now online.

==> Pester: gameKiller

FL: Jesse!
FL: Jess!
FL: I'm so sorry!
FL: ):
FL: I did not mean to fall asleep.
FL: I'm well and truly sorry!

==> Respond on memo

FL: The world is spinning around in my head at the moment.
FL: I've gotten into the Medium.
FL: Encase no one knows what the place is called.
FL: And what I know...
FL: I'm in a land?
FL: Uh...
FL: My pal tells me its called LOMAM?
FL: Oh.
FL: It just said its called Land of moss and mushroom.
FL: That makes sense.
FL: Considering there is giant mushrooms about.
FL: ):

==> Have a moment

You stare out at the window in shock slightly, soaking in what is before you. You would do this for quite a while however if your friend Jesse does happen to get back to you. But you can't help notice the imps outside the house slowly approaching your house.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 am

GK: It's fiiineee. ..
GK: I thought you stopped breathing
GK: D:

You worry about friends okay.

=> Memer

GK: Yea. . .
GK: Green text.
GK: Yea you can enter me I guess.
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:49 pm

==>Respond to memo.

YC: Oh, my naame is green text now~?
YC: Oqaay~
YC: Oh, I see you~!
YC: You're...~
YC: Not whaat I expected you to look liqe~
YC: Heh...~

What is this strange creature? That is a skin color you have never seen before! And those eyes! So... white on the outside! Where are the horns? The sharp teeth? Where is it all?
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:03 am

BUNP
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:14 pm

GK: Shush.

-- gameKiller began to pester 'Green text; --

GK: Okay shush
GK: Human
GK: Name for speices is human.
GK: Also I don't have horns
GK: . . . Are you a litteral troll?
bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:25 pm

YC: Um... yeaah~!
YC: Is there aa non-literaal meaaning of troll~?

What is a human? Is that some sort of alien species?

==>Whatever. Start deploying machines.

You set down the Cruxtruder, Totem Lathe, and Alchemiter in the human's respiteblock.

==>It's called a bedroom.

What? What's a bedroom?
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:43 am

==> Be Jill

You are now Jill and you are standing near your kitchen window seeing imps trying to scratch open your house front door. Nearly all of them seem to have some sort of deformity towards them. But you should properly consult your sprite about this situation slowly emugging.

==> Talk to: WigglesSprite

You head over towards the kitchen unit area of the extended room and tap on the moth wing of WigglesSprite where he slowly turned to look down at you.

Chat log [Jill & WigglesSprite.]:

==> Be WigglesSprite for a bit

You are now WigglesSprite and you are going to show Jill a specific object within the kitchen. You wither across the room towards the alchemiter and poke it with your only puppetry right hand to motion her towards it considering you cant talk as of yet.

==> Be Jill yet again

You've just watched WigglesSprite wither across the kitchen towards the alchemiter, poking it with his puppetry hand on his right. You stare at in for a moment to suss out what he meant.

==> Walk towards the alchemiter

You head on over towards the alchemiter in thought on what you need to do with this thing before your ghostly friend come across from the other side of the kitchen to talk to you suddenly. That ghost is like navi from Legend of Zelda, bugging you in hints of the game.

==> Be the ghost

You are the guiding ghost of Jill's when you just suddenly saw her walk towards the alchemiter. To your thinking, maybe its best to tell her what she is suppose to do with it. After all she looks really confused at this point.

Jill & Ghost chatlog:

==> Jill. Search your house

You go off towards the back room where your family computer is and a couch is located in the middle of the room, facing a flat screen television up against the wall has mostly two game consoles just tucked under it. There are mostly metal CD racks and black wooden shelves dotted around the room full of books, DVD's and games disks of sorts. Luckily its not like your brothers needs this computer anymore.

==> Place the whole computer tower in your deck

You catalogue the family computer in a card leaving a bare desk under the mood angry and look towards your shelf of books and games.

==> Inspect shelf

You head over towards the shelf seeing way too many games and peer at the books inside of it. Most of the books consist in gardening whiles most of them are game guides to beat most of the labeled game named cases located on this shelf somewhere. You see a book that is called "Atoms and Space" You did not know your brothers were into science. Oh well.

==> Take: Atoms and Space

You place the "Atoms and Space" book inside a card under the mood angry and turn to look out at the open door frame that leads out to your kitchen.

==> Get into alchemizing

You quickly head out of the room and then straight towards alchemiter to spawn out four dowels costing some of build grist.

==> Take: Dowels

You bring the dowels with you to the totem lathe at the other side of the room and stick the first one in. You take out the card from your deck with the item "Atoms and Space" book into the slot of the totem lathe and it started carving. Once done, you removed the card and place it back into your deck, swapping out another card which is your "Family Computer" card. You replace the carved dowel with a plain new dowel into the totem lathe whiles you placed the "Family Computer" card in its slot of the totem lathe. The totem lathe carved the dowel and you quickly removed everything from it, leaving the up-standing dowels on the ground before you. You did this again however with two more dowels for your sword and your metal bracelet band you happened to have in your deck before you even left your computer desk to play the game with the totem lathe again.

==> Take: Carved Dowels

You bring the carved dowels towards the alchemiter and quickly place the four carved dowels on the scanning stand to make the alchemiter scan them in. Once that was done you can get into alchemizing! Oh the wonders what it will hold!

==> ATOMS AND SPACE + SWORD = ...

You combined the ATOMS AND SPACE book with your main strife SWORD to come out with... DAWN OF STARS sword. Its a sword with a black crystallized ball on the end of the hilt whiles the sharp part of the blade itself is also black in having it sparkling with space inside of it. The bridge of where the blade is being held in still remains gold but however it had extended outwards on either side and curve downwards in sharp points towards the handle. The back base of the bridge like your other sword is still there and looks the same anyways. But you dare not touch the blade as to what it can inflict if it can split atoms to your understanding.

==> FAMILY COMPUTER + BRACELET = ...

You combined the FAMILY COMPUTER with your plain metal BRACELET to come out with... COMPUTERIZED BAND. It was still metal but colored completely black with a small rectangular screen upon it whiles there appears to be a small glass like dot above the screen for where the computer webcam used to be. It had a inbuilt microphone whiles when you tried to bring out the keyboard, it projected out as a holographic image. You press some holo keys on the holographic keyboard that's colored pink-ish did manged to appear on the small computer screen to your pleasing. But having this small screen is gonna give you a headache. If there was a- Oh hey! Suddenly before your eyes a holographic image of your desktop screen appeared but you remembered something. This was made by your family computer which means anything of your own computer is not on here. Well lets pull out spyware and wipe this hard dive clean.

==> Control. Alt and Delete

After a couple of moments went by for installing everything and rearranging your stuff on your computerized band. You opened up a plain writing document to start writing what you know of Sgrub so far and how you think it works. You sit down resting your arm with the band on, on your lap to start typing.

==> Its gonna be a while

Yeap...

Last edited by fartymuckmuddydoL on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : took a word "the" out on the part "==> Place the whole computer tower in your deck")

Back to top Go down

Post by bluefire31 Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:37 pm

==> Be that Jesse Chick

Alright, Sup?

I am eating chicken nuggers. What do you want voicey thing?

==> The green text

OSHIT RITE

She quickly lass scampers up the stairs and does some sick acrobatics into her chair to type.

GK: Back sorry.
GK: The chicken nuggers were callin' mah name.
GK: Anyway yea.
GK: Trolls are people who torment others for reactions, it can also insult someones appearance, callin' them ugly and shit.
GK: You seem nicer than the others though.

==> Be terrified by you sister.

Your sister deicdes to slap on a jason mask and run into your room screaming. You reply by jumping, slaming your hands down on your keyboard and diving backwards in your chair, knocking it and you back and falling onto your butt.

GK: DFASDFasdfoasaed13sad

You and your sister procede to luagh for about ten minutes.

==> Message dem jill

k

GK: Hey Jill, You got into this game yet?
GK: I'm about to go bug about with the machines, wish me luck.
GK: And Jill, don't dieeee.
GK: I hope we get to meet soon in this game if it can move shit.
GK: Stay 'live for me gurl.

-- gameKiller is now idle --

==> Bug about?

You walk out of your room, and notice your sis is back in her room, you can hear music coming from it faintly, meaning she's off in the internets. SO you shouldn't be bothered. You walk down to a second little landing in your apartment, then leap downwards.

==> sick acrobatics while your at it

You do some sick acros. Then land on your feet, wobble, and fall onto your face.

"God damn you gravity."

You stand upwards, rubbing your bum. You move into the kitchen, nothing. Living room, nothing.

You think, then groan. You have a room that was bein worked on, and thats outside.

You move to the deck door, opening it and seeing all the tech. You move to The little card thing and place it into the slot on the other thing.

==> do you mean totem lathe?

Yes?

No.

Maybe.

Idontknowshaddap.

You never really care for names and just do the things.

You put the card in, looking at the crux- thingy. The vavle - as you know - won't work. You jump and wave to get the green texts attention and point at the crux. You then make the motion of smashing something on the crux, and wait.

bluefire31
bluefire31
Rascalsprat

Back to top Go down

Post by goldenCrown Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:16 pm

==>Reply to possible non-troll?

YC: Oh, thaat sounds horrible~!
YC: I certaainly don't torment people to get reaactions~ I try not to torment aat aall~
YC: UNLESS PROVOQED~ Hehe~
YC: Aand thaanq you~! I get aa lot of people thaat saay thaat I'm too cheerful~ But I don't qnow how thaat's aa baad thing~!

==>Look, she's trying to get your attention.

You look at her on your screen, and sure enough, she's trying to get your attention. She pointing at the Cruxtruder and making smashing motions.

YC: Oh, should I breaaq this~?
YC: Oqaay~!

==>Break it.

You pick up her strange recuperacoon--

==>Bed.

Yeah, whatever.

You pick up her bed and slam it into the Cruxtruder. You underestimate the power of the game and end up smashing right through the Cruxtruder... and the wall behind it.

YC: Oopsie~! Sorry~!
YC: On the bright side, you haave plenty of fresh aair now~
YC: Aand it's open now so it's oqaay~
goldenCrown
goldenCrown
Sepulchritude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:52 pm

==> Jill. Finish typing guide of sgrub

You are as you were not so long ago Jill again when you happened to hop off the kitchen unit to stand up straight and keep your eyes on the holographic desktop screen of your computerized band.

==> Check: Pesterchum

You open up pesterchum to see that a friend of yours, gameKiller aka Jesse had pestered a message where you happen to see shes set on idle on her moods tab. Anyhow you decide see what the message was said.

==> Read the moment ago pesterlog message

Past Pesterlog [Response]:

==> Quickly wallow over to your ghostly guide

You scurry over towards your ghostly friend. Seriously, you should start to name it or whatever gender it is. Anyhow you stare at the ghost as you stand there just a meter away from it.

Jill & Ghost talklog:

==> Go back to pestering from an old pesterlog

You look away from Locus? and back down on your holographic desktop screen to type more on the old pesterlog of gameKiller's

Past Pesterlog [Response] V-2:

==> Get ready to strife!

You turn off the holographic setting on your computerized band and head straight towards your kitchen home front door. Grasping the handle as you twist it quickly to unlock the door- Or open it in this case. Both WigglesSprite and Locus watch with ambition as you make your move.

==> Open door

You open the door to immediately get attacked by the imp that had been standing behind the door for god knows how long. You pray the sudden attackage with her arms which in all fair do, did course damage when it made contact. You quickly jumped back in taking a risk in hand to not get snagged up in another attack move from the imp now standing inside your house near the wide open front door. You quickly placed yourself in a defensive stance whiles taking out your Dawns of Stars sword from your swordkind strife specibus.

==> Strife imp

You held your sword in both of your hands with calmness as you straighten it up to begin in charging towards the imp. You swung the sword down upon its head to take off half of its health. However the imp countered attack and scratched you off loosing some health. You jump back again having your health regaining to begin in attacking the imp once more.

==> FINISH HIM!

You swing your sword once more defeating the imp on the spot by taking the rest of its health bar off where it exploded into loot of some grist.

==> Go forth and venture

You pick up the loot and quickly head out of the house seeing imps all around whiles you appear to be on a large red mushroom cap of some sorts.

==> Think fast

You suddenly started to get attacked by two more imps whiles the rest start to head towards you. Your gonna be at this strifing for a while...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next