Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

What A Strange Game!

+4
timesrowKilling
Derpy
hereticalTophat
whisperingOptimist
8 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What A Strange Game! - Page 2 Empty Re: What A Strange Game!

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:48 pm

WO: {we are finally playing? :D}
WO: {im so excited!}
WO: {okay, so you have to first load up the client disk, then ill load up the server disc.}
WO: {i heard this game is kind of like a sandbox style where you can 'manipulate' the environment.}
WO: {i bet it scans your room or hooks up to your webcam and allows both of us to see what im doing!}
WO: {this is exciting! hehe! :D}

You push the Server disk into your computer and watch the pretty spirograph loading screen. You kind of zone out when the screen changes and you will see a boy in his room full of metal and mechanical looking stuff. You will then pester him in a manner similar to this:

WO: {is that you? O:}
WO: {oh my gosh you are adorable!}
WO: {you told me you were only like, what 14? 15?}
WO: {but youre so young looking! hehe!}
WO: {wave your arm or something}
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 18648

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:55 pm

He flicked his eyes to the screen and his eyes widened. She could see him? He quickly pulled his goggles over his eyes.

UI: Yes, uh, delightful.
UI: Yes I am 14, and very small... As evident.
UI: So, what is the objective? How can you manipulate my environment?

You did not sign up for this. You should of watched some tutorials online first.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17524

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:03 pm

You continue your chat with Emmy.

LF: Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to come off as salacious with the pajama thing.
LF: (DiDN'T You?!)
LF: No.
LF: Everybody who has them wears them most of the time.
LF: The pajama-ers have remarked about how comfortable they are.
LF: I wouldn't know however.
LF: (i WaNT To RuB uP oN THeM.)
LF: (i WaNT To RuB uP aLL oVeR THeM.)
LF: I know you do, buddy.
LF: I know you do.
LF: (i DiDN'T aSK FoR aNY FaKe PiTY.)
LF: Whatever, man.
LF: I don't want to fight you on this.
LF: (CuZ i WouLD F*CKiNG WiN, BeCauSe You aRe PaTHeTiC.)
LF: I meant that I didn't want to fight you in front of her, because we have other stuff to talk about.
LF: And I guess if you me "trolling" you is what my he is, so be it.
LF: I just hope you don't think negatively of me while you do it.
LF: (i aM ReaL B*TCH.)
LF: (VeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeRY ReaL.)
LF: (i WiLL FiND a WeaKNeSS.)
LF: (eVeN iF i HaVe To MaKe oNe. >:D HaHaHaHaHaHa)
LF: Haha. I am trolling you sooooo hard. Haha. Haha. :|
LF: Please just make sure to get in the game as soon as possible.
LF: Don't mean to rush you, but speed is of the essence.
LF: (SToP LooKiNG aT ouR F*CKiNG WoRDS!)
LF: No, she can keep looking at our words. She can multi-task.
LF: (PFFT. DouBT iT.)
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18602

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:15 pm

You are the minty text troll girl once more. You have a viewport up thank gog it works without a time player's help. Yet it is really hard to navigate through, which might be a side effect of you not being a time player. Currently you are viewing Luke the inventor boy wonder. You decide to talk to Emmy even though she doesn't know you that well. While typing your message to Emmy you see that Luke has just been started.
melodicShowgirl began trolling explosiveParadox

MS: hEy I juSt wantEd to Say hi to you bEforE you EntEr thE gamE likE lukE. WEll hE'S in the proCESS of EntEring thE gamE. HErE'S a notE for you tho CarEful what you prototypE... Shit Could gEt out of hand if a firSt guardian wErE prototyped.
MS: juSt talk with Sab for now I'll CatCh up with you latEr...

melodicShowgirl
ceased trolling [color:039a=fd2a73] explosiveParadox

Your name is Caroll Circea. Finally your name has been told. You have plenty of interests but you gain a new one almost daily. Minus all of the other things you Love to GARDEN, PLAY RYTHM GAMES, EXERCISE, and SING AND DANCE.

timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18464

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:45 pm

Well aren't you popular?

You read through the messages you've been left.
EP: nah DUDE youre pretty cool.
EP: i still have no idea what PAJAMAS youre talking about.
EP: but ya ill get in the GAME soon.
EP: ill wait long enough to make MR. PARENTHESIS all angry.
EP: wait someone else is trolling me.

Answer minty text girl.

EP: oh hey.
EP: yeah, DUAL PERSONALITY over here told me to get in soon too.
EP: and uh i guess ill prototype the most bad ass thing i can get my HANDS on.

You decide to see what the kid is doing.

-- explosiveParadox [EP] started pestering underestimatedInventor [UI] --
EP: hey LUKE.
EP: is she playing with you yet?
EP: she was the most excited about the GAME but it took her the longest to get it.
EP: well ask LUCY when she wants me to come in.
EP: then well get ARKH in.
EP: and then LUCY because otherwise we would be a bunch of CAMPER KIDDIES up a CREEK without any PADDLES.
EP: ill talk to you more when youre not busy.

whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:57 pm

It is time, once again, to be you, Taston Dextet, that's your name. To make introductions short your hobbies include VIDEO GAMES, or more specifically one video game. That is about all you have had time to indulge yourself in as of late. You stare at the time line feature of your Trollian client. Everything is happening exactly as it is meant to be happening because it is meant to happen that way. Woohoo. You check ahead and see that it is time for you to message one of the humans again, you guess you can take a break from staring ahead in annoyed contemplation to converse with the human. This is the grey text one, learning names past the colour of their text isn't exactly necessary,

perpetuallyAdroit [PA] began trolling necroticSynthesis [NS]

PA: Hello.
PA: I do'n't really wa'n't to start dealing with fucki'n' questio'n'i'n'g or goddam'n'  misi'n'terpretatio'n's of my i'n'te'n'tio'n's so I'll &e &rief.
PA: Your frie'n'ds, Yellow text a'n'd Gree'n' text, are &egi'n''n'i'n'g to start the game.
PA: This is good &ut it would totes &e efficie'n't if you a'n'd the fucki'n' Pi'n'k text o'n'e also co'n''n'ect. You do'n't have to all go o'n'e at a time.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17617

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:14 pm

Nah son, now we switch back to Grayson. Whatever his name is.
Fuck. Switching from the Redblood makes you forget your own name.

Ar... Arkansas? No, wait, Arkh! That's right.

You adjust your little microphone on your little headset as you see you're being trolled. Of all the ones, it had to be this one. He seems pretty chill, but something about him still bothers you. You don't like him, and you can't place your broken finger on it.

Pesterlog - PA:
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 18950

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:19 pm

You are Caroll once again. You are playing one of your many rythm games to pass time until you are supposed to contact Lucy again. Right now you are playing hive of the imperial dancer a rogue like rythm game.

You look up from your game and begin to wonder if you should contact one of your "friends" well Sab is talking with Emmy but he is your flush crush. Well his nice slef evil!sab is not that fun to talk to. Thris is like a mom to the group and she is always nice to talk to, and knows the right things to say to calm someone down. Then there's Tas gog he doesn't like you and he is the one who came up with the idea of "trolling" the kids. You just decide to log off trollian and explore your land a little bit more.

You always wonder why you go with Sab when he says that he needs something from your session.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:38 pm

Back to the Red Blood, you haven't formulated an opinion on the humans yet, from what you can tell they seem to be somewhat similar to your own race. Quite lucky seeing as they are extra-universal aliens but whatever. They share enough conversational norms to make conversation easy enough. However they also share your race's scepticism, which is a problem for you. You are fine with the grey text human however, he seems alright. As long as he isn't a pain in the shame globes you are fine with letting your opinion of him stay neutral. However it looks like he is starting to go that way,

PA: Yeah, well, fucki'n' thi'n'k of it as a &o'n'di'n'g experie'n'ce the'n'.
PA: This game is a&out team work after all. &elieve it or 'n'ot.
PA: I would remi'n'd you that time is of the goddam'n' esse'n'ce &ut from the looks of the amou'n't of grey text li'n'i'n'g a future co'n'versatio'n' &etwee'n' us, you will have ple'n'ty to ra'n't about o'n' the fucki'n' topic at a time later.
PA: So cur& your e'n'thusiasm for 'n'ow.
PA: Just message her, co'n'vi'n'ce her that &eing your goddam'n' host would &e a 'cool' idea or fucki'n' whatever
PA The'n' get o'n' with it. For your ow'n' sake.

Reading over your posts you start to realise that the humans will most likely not hold a very high opinion of you. It doesn't matter. You have managed this far without many people having that high of an opinion you, you can go a little further still. You also start to realise that this human may be using his black crush as an excuse to not do his work, you think that impending doom would postpone all romantic pursuing. Guess not.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:46 pm

You twitch. Did he just?

He did. He mentioned it. The unfathomable, the paradoxical, what you strive to defeat, your mortal enemy, your bane.

Time.

Since your very beginning you've been stuck in this meaningless loop of bullshit. Everything that has happened or will happen has already happened and you hate it. You're momentarily blinded by fury as you ramble on into your microphone, forgetting it was even there.

Pesterlog - PA:
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:00 pm

You lightly grip the bridge of your nose, breathing out slowly and skipping ahead until Grey Text is done with freaking the fuck out. You read over what he has said, he makes some very interesting points on existence. Tragic that he isn't not aware yet about the reality of his situation but oh well. Maybe you will discuss it with him later, or not, you doubt that he would converse with you about it without ranting. You didn't strike the humans for such romantics, his hatred for this Emmy girl is borderline graphic. You contemplate telling him to get a-.. no. You will not be distracted by Romance bullshit. Moving on,

PA: You do'n'e?
PA: Fuckin' good.
PA: Look o'n'e way or a'n'other you will have to co'n'verse with her a'n'd get her to &e your host.
PA: Do'n't thi'n'k of it as fucki'n' &o'n'di'n'g with her the'n'.
PA: Thi'n'k of it as doi'n'g a favour for the Yellow text o'n'e. She would &e pleased if you two could ma'n'age to goddamn cooperate.
PA: Either way I'll leave you to it, co'n'vi'n'ci'n' people and mediati'n'g kismesitude is'n't my goddamn goal here.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:12 pm

((Gonna slow down on the posting after this one to let the others in.))

You sigh. Guess there's really no point in complaining anymore. There is point in hesitating, however, in beginning to converse with Emmy. It's been what, a year or so since you've last spoken? You've lost count, mostly because you were so goddamn relieved to be free of all that ironic "badass" edge. Your left hand twitched a bit in anticipation, dread, lament and fear, as your right hand clicked on her chumhandle.

Pesterlog - EP:

And now we wait for the shitstorm to come up. Anyways, you leave your computer to go hide your hourglass collection in the little safe under your bed because NOBODY CAN EVER KNOW.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:29 pm

Let's momentarily be the happy yellow text again.

You are Lucy, only momentarily. You look through the drop down bar at all of the items available to you.

You start with this CRUXTRUDER? Is that how you say it? You shrug and find a nice suitable spot for it in the hallway. You drop it, shaking the house slightly. You purse your lips and look at another item. The TOTEM LATHE. You are certain that's how it is pronounced. You think these devices are probably going to be important so you try to put them all close to each other. You drag some pieces of metal to another corner, then drop the TOTEM LATHE in the previously occupied corner. You grin and admire your thoughtfulness.

WO: {so i put these machines close together for your convienence! :D}
WO: {theres another one left but i dont think i can put it close to either...}
WO: {maybe ill just set it in your kitchen or something.}

You take the...ALCHEMISER? ALCHEMTER? You take the The ALCHEMY DOODAD and drop it right in the center of the kitchen. If anyone ever thought you weren't helpful, surely they'd be wrong now.

MEANWHILE, IN ANOTHER HOME IN ANOTHER COUNTRY

You still seem to be ever so popular. Someone new is yet again pester- wait. That chumhandle. You haven't seen that in months, maybe years. You aren't really sure why you stopped talking to him. Perhaps you're too badass to remember.

EP: thats some hello to a FRIEND you havent talked to for a while.
EP: i really doubt you had a CHOICE anyways.
EP: either its die or play according to the TROLLS.
EP: and besides youd let your other FRIENDS down.
EP: youre not that much of a DIRTBAG are you?
EP: and i promise that i will try to not blow your SHIT up.
EP: Smooth
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:23 am

You are startled by the placements and shaking of the house as the various devices are put down. You snatch your phone and see the first two items in the hallway. You then see the final one in the kitchen and facepalm. She could of just asked him to move his various bits away in his room. Oh well.
He also saw that Emmy was messaging him.
Pesterlog Lucy:
UI: Thank you. . .
UI: Now, what do we do now? I could always tinker with them and see what's up! 8D

Pesterlog Emmy:
UI: Yes, Lucy is playing at my host? I believe?
UI: Well, word of advice, make some room.
UI: Or you won't have enough space to put everything in one neat little corner.

You begin to see what's up with the Cruxtruder first. However you can't find any nails or screws to undo. Puzzling. However, there was a valve on the side of the thing. You try turning it, but it won't budge.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:58 am

Whilst collecting the remnants of Cerberus as well as his (their?) grist, you ponder whether he really had to die. You decide to captchalogue the heads. Two heads end up in your slots, and one in HIS.

Sigh...

Well, what can he really do with it? There is no way he could drive somebody off the deep-end with it. Besides, you can't do much about it anyways.

Now he has the poor tinkerbull corpse head and a Cerberus head, amongst others. Well, you technically have a bigger collection of heads, but that's only because you don't choose whose items go where.

You should probably invest in a new sylladex sometime, but this one should suffice for now, besides you still have one slot now, though Evil Sabazi's is about to overflow.

Maybe you could ask the green kid for one. He seems like he might be able to make one.

legendaryFreak[LF] has started trolling underestimatedInventor[UI]
LF: Uh, hello. It's been a long time since we've last chatted. How's it going?
LF: Finish anything new?
LF: (FiNiSH aNYTHiNG oF uSe?)
LF: (DouBT iT.)
LF: Please don't let him get to you.
LF: I just want to talk to you and ask for something.
LF: (i SaW YouR uSeLeSS TRaSH oN THe iNTeRNeT.)
LF: (We BouGHT oNe ouT oF PiTY.)
LF: (TeLL LuCaS WHaT HaPPeNeD.)
LF: I will not, E!Sab.
LF: (TeLL HiM!)
LF: So, if you're willing, can I request you to make something?
LF: (TeLL HiM! TeLL HiM! TeLL HiM! TeLL HiM! TeLL HiM! TeLL HiM! TeLL HiM! TeLL HiM!)
LF: I'm so sorry, man. I'm just going to leave. Maybe later.

legendaryFreak[LF] has ceased trolling underestimatedInventor[UI]

LF: Shit. I don't know the command to ban myself. I use commands instead of buttons. :/
LF: (TeLL HiM oR i SHaLL FiLL HiS PeSTeR WiTH SPaM!)
LF: Please don't.
LF: Even you are more mature than that.
... a lot more ...
LF: ((I'm sooo sorry.))
LF: (F*CK iT. i'LL JuST SaY iT.)
LF: Please no.
LF: (WeLL, We BouGHT SoMe ToaSTeRS FRoM THe SiTe.)
LF: I thought you could've used some money, and I had plenty to spare.
LF: (We GoT iT Via CaPTCHa CoDe.)
LF: Come on, man. He isn't supposed to know that much about captchas.
LF: Though he might. I don't know to be honest.
LF: (He DoeSN'T. He Simply PReTeNDS To KNoW a LoT oF SH*T, BuT DoeS He ReallY?)
LF: He knows a lot, E!S.
LF: He's one of the smartest and most inventive of all of them. :D
LF: (So, THaT'S TRue, BuT BeSiDeS THe PoiNT.)
LF: (We TooK THe PieCe oF SH*T HoMe.)
LF: Please no.
LF: (We PLuGGeD iT iN.)
LF: Please don't do this.
LF: (We PuT SoMe "BReaD" SHiT iN THe THiNGY.)
LF: ((I apologize.))

LF: (SHiT! LeT Me FiNiSH TaLKiNG.)
LF: No!
LF: (THeN TeLL HiM!)
LF: *Sigh*
LF: We tried it out with the suggested settings.
LF: (aND?!)
LF: It um...
LF: (...)
LF: It was really a good idea, man.
LF: (iT WaSN'T. iT WaS oNe oF THe WoRST.)
LF: (FiNiSH.)
LF: It exploded...
LF: It wasn't that bad though.
LF: (SHaRDS oF SH*T WeNT eeeeeeeeeVeRYWHeRe.)
LF: It was just a little.
LF: (We HaVe ToNS oF CuTS aND SH*T.)
LF: Just some small cuts.
LF: (You CouLD'Ve KiLLeD uS. i KNoW i MaY Be aN aSS To You, BuT G!SaB aT LeaST LiKeS You.)
LF: (He CouLD Be DeaD. aNYBoDY WHo BouGHT THiS CouLD Be DeaD.)
LF: I've been searching for the command for a while, Luke.
LF: (iF You WeRe TRYiNG KiLL a BuNCH oF PeoPLe, CoNGRaTuLaTioNS.)
LF: He makes it a little hard to find.
LF: (i SHouLD HaVe ReaD THe ReVieWS.)
LF: (THeY aRe NeGaTiVe aS HeLL.)
LF: I'm kinda glad he said all this before you had the chance to reply.
LF: Just adding fuel to the fire.
LF: (oH, HeRe'S MY FaVoRiTe ReVieW.)
LF: Oh, no.
LF: Bye!
LF: (iT'S FRoM SoMeoNe QuiiiiiiiiiiiiiTe CLoSe To You.)

legendaryFreak[LF] has banned legendaryFreak[LF]

Last edited by DistantRed on Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : "started banned")
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:20 am

You hear lots of beeping coming from both your laptop and mobile phone, it's highly irritating. You read the messages and sigh. There's an explanation for why it happened, but it still makes you feel stupid. But how were you supposed to know that aliens from outer space would buy it?

UI: The reason the toaster exploded was merely because your electricity is most likely different from ours. Or a higher voltage; probably that.
UI: Plug sockets on earth emit 230 volts of electricity; at least from where I am. I presume your outlet is higher.
UI: And yes, I know nothing about the game. Shocker.
UI: Also, not every invention is perfect. I know the reviews, I've read them. Most of them about it being pointless.
UI: I just don't see why you feel the need to point out things I already know. . . E!Seb.

Out of irritation, you fling some of the metal pieces from the corner of your room into the hallway. There were a few clangs, silence, a few more and then a gentle humming sound. You poke your head into the hallway and see a green spirograph floating in mid-air, and an absconding Fatherbot. Something was up with that, and you didn't like it. Then a large flash blinded you for a few seconds and the spirograph was now a large hunk of metal. Well, by large hunk, you mean a bunch of spare parts molded into a robot head. It tried to communicate, but came out as static. Taking another look at the Cruxtruder, it now had a timer on it. Ominous, you didn't like it.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:30 am

You squint at your screen. Did he just break that thing? The robot head thing looks cool, and actually it reminds you of certain tales about fairies and- okay now is not the time! You quickly message Luke the low down.

WO: {ok so that timer doesnt look good! D:}
WO: {theres one last item to deploy.}
WO: {it look kinda like a captcha card but with holes in it?}
WO: {i dunno but take that pretty green cylinder and go to the pointy thing! doesnt it look like a chisel? actually, funny enough this makes me think about what ancient heroes must have gone through!}
WO: {timed tasks, riddles, puzzles. isnt this fun! :D }
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:36 am

You refuse to tell her that the trolls are probably right about the end of the world thing.

UI: Yeah, it's very fun. I certainly don't want to lose!

He took the cylinder and examined it for a few moments, AndroidSprite's static increasingly getting louder; as if it were trying to say something urgent. He set it into the chisel and looked outside; just as a meteor crashed right next to his house. He jumped at that; and continued to stare out the window. There was another meteor further back. Glancing at the timer, he had about a minute. Wait, a minute? How quickly does time go?! You suddenly feel closer to Arkh. You activate the 'pointy thing' and waited impatiently as it started to make various dents in the Cruxite
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:08 am

He thought about the last machine he hadn't used yet, the Alchemy DooDad! Er, Alchemiter. He took the Cruxite Dowel and dashed into the Kitchen, he set the Cruxite Dowel on the Alchemiter and a small box appeared and shook. Six parts appeared on the Alchemiter. A Head, body, Left Arm, Right arm, Left Leg, Right leg. He had 15 seconds to assemble it.
He fumbled around with the various parts, attaching the head to the body and each arm at a time. He screwed on the left leg and he glanced out the window and saw the meteor, three seconds away. He couldn't screw it on, so he just picked up the body and the 'Wright' leg and jammed it on. The meteor was struck into the ground where his house once was; and the viewport went blank on Lucy's screen.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:52 am

You watch in anticipation as Luke rushes to get in. Not even seconds before the meteor hit his house he managed to make it to the medium. You let out the breath you didn't realize you were holding. You knew he made it in, but actually watching it unfold was a whole other experience.

trichotomousKeeper [TK] began trolling underestimatedInventor[UI]

TK: Oh my
TK: You mad3 iT in
TK: I was r3ally sTarTing To worry Th3r3
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17654

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:16 am

You just stare at the pink text as it begins to roll down. This is more than annoying, it reaches a point where your words just can't describe your discontent, it's flown right past words and ascended into unknown territory. You rub the outside edges of your eyes with your thumb and index finger and sigh, which also gets picked up on the microphone, like most things do. You also managed to bump the mic, thanks to your absolute lack of skill in your right hand. Damn mace.

Pesterlog - EP:
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:17 am

When he opened his eyes again, the robot-thing was gone in his hands. His wrench lying down beside him. He took off his goggles and rubbed his eyes. AndroidSprite saying something incomprehensible again. Well, he was alive; he supposed. He walked over to his laptop, seeing the messages being sent to him.

UI: I doubt it, if you can see us in any point in time you shouldn't really worry over the inevitable.
UI: Well, whatever. I suppose the past is the past.
UI: Hey, you've played this game before right?
UI: Is there any way for. . . AndroidSprite, to be able to speak?
UI: Or, add something to him to make it speak?
UI: Also, how the hell do I have internet connection?

Where were you? Definitely not where your house was. You glanced outside, empty space for quite some time; it would seem. Unknowingly to him, he was in the medium.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:57 am

you take off from the land of rainbows and song in your godtier outfit then fly towards the land of mirrors and madness.

melodicShowgirl began trolling legendaryFreak

MS: hEy Sab I'm flying ovEr to LoMaM right now! SEE you Soon wEll maybE Soon I might Stop by ThriS'S land but I think I might juSt Skip it. LEt'S havE SomE fun whEn I gEt thErE!

You start approaching LoMaM and pull out your yo-yo just incase things aren't that good when you land.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:28 am

(( Sorry for no earlier replies. I can't seem to type anything on this site with Microsoft Edge recently. So, I guess I gotta use Chrome.))

Good Sabazi seems to feel a bit guilty. At least nobody seemed to get hurt this time, but he knows Evil him is capable of much, much worse.

Evil Sabazi has seemed to shatter Luke a bit. He seems quite proud about that. First it's violence against objects, then it's violence against the self and others, or alternatively or additionally after violence, their minds become ripped asunder constantly questioning themselves and/or others.

You decide to make amends. Both of you?

Okay then...

You can't message this user while banned.

Oh, right. You banned yourself from talking to him. Though that was for the best, you didn't want to drive him deeper off the edge. You both seem to agree with this?

Maybe the old guy has really changed.

You could make amends via Caroll, but you're not sure if you want to send a gift quite yet.

Though since Thrisi seems to know your problem all too well, you decide to consult with her first to see if you should.

legendaryFreak[LF] has started trolling trichotomousKeeper [TK]
LF: Hi! I think "Evil" me has finally changed.
LF: (YeaH, i THiNK i ReaLLY HaVe.)
LF: (Oh, whoops. I guess that quirk won't really work anymore.)
LF: I guess we can't call us good and evil either. :/
LF: (Maybe I could be Sab 2 and you can be Sab 1?)
LF: I'd rather you not be number 2.
LF: Perhaps Sab A?
LF: (Perfect.)
LF: So, how do you think we are currently?
LF: I think he might've really changed.
LF: (Please hold up on telling Luke about the second prototyping.)
LF: Yeah, we have something planned.

You then see that Caroll is coming to your land.

You reply to her.

LF: Hope to see you soon!
LF: (Me too! <3)

They both seem to enjoy Caroll coming over?!
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:02 pm

You stare dumbfounded at the message as you land and change out of your godtier clothes. "H-hEy Sab and evil!Sab." You smile and wave to them wondering what changed them. "What did you do with thE rEal Sab..." You whisper to yourself and walk over to Sab. You keep your yoyo close incase shit goes bad and strifing is unavoidable.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next