Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

What A Strange Game!

+4
timesrowKilling
Derpy
hereticalTophat
whisperingOptimist
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What A Strange Game! Empty What A Strange Game!

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:00 pm

A young lady stands in a room in her house. This room is specifically for sleeping. Who knows what it's called. And who knows what this girls name is? Your name is Lucy Pickman, a 16 year old with a wide variety of interests. But who cares.

You have been in contact with an internet friend who told you about a game you would be playing with her friends today. The game came out a few months ago, but the back orders kept it from getting to you. Until today! You had wrestled it from your guardian and managed to sneak away to your room in peace. You figured it was time to contact your friends so they could start playing the game with you.

You pull out your phone and open up Pesterchum.

-- whisperingOptimist [WO] opened memo {its game time!} --
WO: {guess who just got the game! :D}
WO: {maybe now we can finally start playing like those weirdos told us we would!}
WO: {well they aren't all weirdos, but some of them sound absolutely aggravating! D:}
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 18648

Back to top Go down

What A Strange Game! Empty Re: What A Strange Game!

Post by hereticalTophat Sat Aug 08, 2015 6:11 pm

-- underestimatedInventor [UI] began responding to memo {its game time!} --

UI: The game? Which game?
UI: You should know that there are a lot of games out there, yet to be released.
UI: You're going to have to be specific here, Miss Pickman.
UI: And as for the 'Trolls', I recommend that you ignore any harsh comments.

That was Luke. You've yet to be introduced.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17524

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:04 pm

WO: {aw luke you know which one im talking about!}
WO: {its sburb! the game we all agreed to play together?}

-- explosiveParadox [EP] began responding to memo {its game time!} --
EP: i agree with him. the TROLLS are nothing but lame-ass BLOKES who don't even know how to troll properly.
EP: pretty sure i can troll harder than hey can.

The pink text seems snarky and bad-ass. Who is this?

You are momentarily Emmy Kagome. A sunglass wearing bad ass girl who has a knack for making things randomly explode. Your friend, Lucy, always needs someone to look after her feelings. You personally think she needs to toughen up some. All of your friends do. But hey, not everyone can be on your level.[/color]
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:20 pm

And yet there's another boy standing in his room, a room littered with bent cogs, shattered gears, broken levers and such. There's a few maces sitting around on the floor, and a flail in a case on the wall --- one that has tasted blood, but only the blood of it's user.

>Enter name.

Dumbshit Walnut

WRONG, DUNKASS.

>Re-enter name.

Arkh Cexance.

You are now Arkh Cexance, man of little skill and one usable hand. You have a deep-rooted hate for TIME since it is PARADOXICAL AND REDUNDANT AT THE SAME TIME, WHICH IS ANOTHER REDUNDAT PARADOX. You despise clocks of any sort, though you have this odd obsession with hourglasses. You collect them, but hate yourself for it. It's a weakness. Nobody can ever know.

Your left hand is usable for very little. You tried to swing a flail once, and shattered it. It's dented and misshapen, forming some sort of a claw. Nerve sensors were badly damaged, so you can't feel much in it. You don't want to hit yourself with a flail again, so you stick to maces, which are like flails without the chain. Basically, a sharp ball on the end of a stick.

You fight things with sticks. ggnore.

Anyways, you have helmet hair, despite never wearing a helmet ((You also almost hit yourself in the back of the head with that flail after you hit yourself in the hand. git gud, skrub.)) Your eyes are a light grey and yadda yadda yadda, nobody cares. You open the friggin' memo because I've gone on long enough here.

Memolog:
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 18950

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:56 pm

You decide to be one of the trolls and message Lucy.

melodicShowgirl [MS] began trolling whisperingOptimist [WO]

MS: Ahhh do not play that gamE plEaSE luCy! That iS a bad gamE to play likE SEriouSly it EndS thE world! You probably won't liStEn to mE tbh .-. ... But don't Say I didn't warn you about thE dangErS of that gamE... I Should proabably End my poSt Soon. WEll I will talk whEn you gEt thiS.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18464

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:31 am

Emmy
You decide to let these nerd talk a while and decide to check out the game. You have had your copy for a week or two. Your sister was cool to get it for you. You ran out of money right before ordering started. She's cool like that. How about we explore some of your interests?

Around your room you have scattered various items like IRISH DANCE SHOES and EXPLOSIVE PARTS. Your house always has delicious scents of STRANGE AND EXOTIC DISHES being cooked and you have several DIE HARD POSTERS in your room. The first one is the only good one. What do you do?

You decide to admire your posters. They have all been signed cast members and that just tickles you pink. This is an old birthday present that you have held on dearly to. You seem to start getting kind of... lost in Willis' action pose, dreaming about being that bad ass yourself someday...

Be the other girl.

Lucy
You are now Lucy. You start hoping that there won't be so many awkward switches like this in the future!

You narrow your eyes at the screen, hoping your gray text friend is able to sense the sass behind it.
WO: {its not my fault i live in the middle of nowhere!}
WO: {and im pretty sure my brother hid the game from me for a while}
WO: {:P}

You're about to do one of your interests when someone else is bothering you! Who is it?

Answer.

You take the time to answer one of the trolls. This one seems to talk to you the most. She seems nice and friendly with your best interests at heart. But she is a troll, so you try to keep your guard up.

WO: {oh hi!}
WO: {i know you don't want us to... but your friends seem to say that we end up playing anyway!}
WO: {i really dont believe it will end the world... but then again i am talking to an alien girl who says shes played before... ep and nc tell me to be careful about believing what you trolls say.}
WO: {sorry if it makes you sad D:}

You really like this troll. She is nice, although you wonder why since the others seem so... odd to you. You shrug and await replies from your chums.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:57 am

MS: I don't EvEn know if I can call thEm friEndS... WEll you Can truSt mE I promiSE you that LuCy! AS wEll I waS prESSurEd into trolling .-. I nEvEr wantEd any of thiS to happEn... But it happEnEd anywayS. alSo Sab wantS mE to tEll you that CErbEruS iS So muCh lamEr than a ChimEra

melodicShowgirl [MS]
ceased trolling whisperingOptimist [WO]
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18464

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:12 am

UI: Of course, Sburb!
UI: I can't quite hide some excitement also, my father has actually been looking at me quite strangely for doing so, just the odd little things he notices me do.
UI: Back on topic, I believe my Sburb disc is somewhere in my father's possession. He was bugging me about it yesterday to come and see him in a few minutes time. Not sure what he wants, but I'll try and get it.

Alright, you've been put off for not quite so long. After realizing that sentence made no sense, you decide to introduce yourself before things get awkward.

Your name is Luke Wright, fourteen years of age and no-where near your birthday. You have. . . Not very many interests, actually. You are very creative and like practical things. Such as the see-through toaster, it is of your own design. "You can see how toasted your toast is so you can toast it to perfection." It didn't sell very well; but it got you just enough money to buy Sburb and cover the shipping! You should probably make more machines in the future, but you don't have anyone to build them for. Bringing up this topic is quite embarrassing to you, for some reason; perhaps they'd flatter you too much or tell you you're stupid. You prefer docile animals to not-so-docile animals because, lets face it, lions cannot be cute; they're BLOODY TERRIFYING. You have a thing for conversation, that is quite strange. Over the internet, you're fine. In real life you're mind seems to shrink and all you can manage is an "Uhh", most of the time. What will you do?

After looking at the messages sent, you turn over to the collection of miniatures you have acquired over the years. Yes, you have a thing for Tabletop wargaming. Not like it's anything worthwhile, you don't have many people to play against. Never-the-less, you play as the SPACE MARINES. They're very generic, yet you love them so. Probably because they're a very elite army.
Get back on track, examine your room.

You examine your room and your mind is filled with memories. Past creations, past friends, past. . . Enemies; you tend to ignore the picture of the broken bone. It is coloured a dark green, with a single bed and shelves stacked with various remnants of the past. In a corner there is a lot of scrap metal you've been saving up so you can build whatever you want in the future with your trusty WRENCH. You trust it so much, it is your weapon of choice.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:15 am

((By the way, yes, there is a pun in Luke's name.))
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:29 am

You decide to be one of these mysterious 'Trolls.' Introductions can wait until later, for now you have resigned yourself to messaging one of the humans. Why have you decided to engage in this rather pointless activity? Well, that's simple, you checked before and it said that it had to happen at some point or another. Better get it over with.

perpetuallyAdroit [PA] began trolling underestimatedInventor [UI]

PA: Yes, hello. Greeti'n'gs or whatever.
PA: I do'n't wanna fucki'n' drag this conversatio'n' out here &ecause I am sure we pro&s &oth have stuff that 'n'eeds doi'n'g.
PA: You 'n'eed to start worki'n'g on getti'n'g the game up.
PA This, i'n' retrospect, is a worthless fucki'n' request as all eve'n'ts will fall i'n'to place at some poi'n't &ut who said Armageddo'n' could'n't use a kick start 'n'ow and the'n'.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17617

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:48 am

petpertualyAdroit [PA] began trolling underestimatedInventor [UI]

PA: I do'n't wanna fucki'n' drag this conversatio'n' out here &ecause I am sure we pro&s &oth have stuff that 'n'eeds doi'n'g.
PA This, i'n' retrospect, is a worthless fucki'n' request as all eve'n'ts will fall i'n'to place at some poi'n't &ut who said Armageddo'n' could'n't use a kick start 'n'ow and the'n'.

UI: Huh, polite.
UI: You're right in having things to do, and yes, it is a "worthless fucki'n'" request.
UI: Because the world won't end, it's all fiction. Sure, the world may end due to financial crisis and eventually all out war in my lifetime; but by simply playing a game?
UI: Games are simulators, they don't start the end of the world. Of course I'll get the game, but I won't be all hurried about it.

Hee, your such more confident over the internet. It kind of makes you excited, but then you realize you technically just insulted him; then you felt bad.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:22 am

You now understand how quickly scepticism loses it's charm, you wouldn't be surprised if the reason people got annoyed with you was for the exact same reason. Never the less you continue,  

petpertualyAdroit [PA] began trolling underestimatedInventor [UI]

UI: Huh, polite.
UI: You're right in having things to do, and yes, it is a "worthless fucki'n'" request.
UI: Because the world won't end, it's all fiction. Sure, the world may end due to financial crisis and eventually all out war in my lifetime; but by simply playing a game?
UI: Games are simulators, they don't start the end of the world. Of course I'll get the game, but I won't be all hurried about it.

PA: You're right a&out o'n'e thi'n'g. The game doesn't e'n'd the world.
PA: It's a commo'n' misco'n'ceptio'n' actually &ut o'n'e 'n'ot worth fucki'n' correcti'n' most of the time.
PA: Your world will e'n'd a'n'yway, the game is less the thi'n'g that activates it a'n'd more a thi'n'g that... marks progress alo'n'g a loop.
PA: Look just try to pick up the pace a little, idle ha'n'ds a'n'd all that bullshit. I'll check i'n' later pro&s &ecause I will have to.

perpetuallyAdroit [PA] ceased trolling underestimatedInventor [UI]
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17617

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:35 am

He frowned at the message. Marks progress along a loop? What was that supposed to mean? Well, the trolls did seem to know a lot of things, and seemed sure of themselves. Obviously they could just be trolling, but what did he know? He took his phone with him, in case another message came up and closed the lid on his laptop. It was about that time, so he walked down the stairs to see what his dad wanted. As he walked down the stairs, he looked at his father; tinkering away at something. Both Sburb discs in his pockets. He attempted to sneak over and snatch them, but his shoes denied him this and he father turned around. He didn't say any words, but just flicked on the thing he was working on and gave it the sburb discs. His father left the scene.

The engineer part of the family ran down the blood line; his father and him no exception. And so, there was a FatherBot standing there holding a hat. Looks like it was time for a STRIFE.

>ATTIRE
You slipped on your goggles from your hat, it was going to be messy. Probably.
>ABJURE
Seems the Fatherbot took to attacking you whilst you were busy with your hat. Thankfully, your AUTO-PARRY with your wrench took care of that. Time to strike.
>AGGRIEVE
You charge forwards with your wrench and take a pitiful strike at the bot's head. It clangs uselessly against the metal. You never were the strongest.
>ABSTAIN
Again, the Fatherbot attempted to strike you with his hat. You manage to block it but are. . .
>'ARMLESS
He has disarmed you! This has made you furious, as your wrench is now over by the staircase.
>AVENGE
You blindly rush forwards, smacking the robot with your fists; they're now bruised and you feel stupid.
>
You didn't have time to input another command, as the robot smacks you across the face with it's hat. That stung.
>
Again, it continues it's assault; leaving you on the floor and damaged heavily. The Fatherbot Absconds, leaving the discs on your face.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:42 am

However, if it's any consolation, you managed to climb a rung on the Echeladder. . ?
Looking on the bright side is hard.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:35 am

Picking up his Wrench with what dignity he had left, he trudged back up the stairs and back to his room. He was quite tired, but his friends came first. He decided to set an alarm, if someone tried to message him; it would make an incredibly loud noise. Since he is a light sleeper; it'd be sure to wake him. He collapsed on his bed, and fell asleep.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:55 am

You are now Sabazi Acteon. There's not much to say about you. You love GAMES and FRIENDS even the weird human things. You're a troll, but that's not all that significant. You don't really hate anything, unlike a lot of the other trolls. You honestly don't understand the concept.

Then there's the "evil" you. He seems to be everything you're not. He seems to despise everything. He RESPECTS some things, but that's kind of rare. You don't really understand him.

Anyways, "Evil" Sabazi is relishing in triumph his kill over the poor Cerberus. He simply wanted to give you a choice on something, and the Evil Sabazi decided to just kill them. You both seemed to choose different options. You thought that was YOUR denizen. Sburb is weird you guess.

You decide to chat with someone, but you're not sure who. You could talk to Lucy, but Evil Sabazi is such an ass to her, you don't want to deal with doing that again. If you want to talk to her, you know Caroll is willing to relay messages from Good Sabazi, but not the Evil one. You don't want to overload her with messages though. That never goes well. Taston seems to be one of the worst people to talk to. Good Sabazi is screwed with and Evil Sabazi seems to terrorize him. You might talk with Thrisi, because she seems to help you with your problem, but you also don't feel like you have a problem at all. You could talk with Lucas, but he seems busy taking a little nap (THe F*CKiNG RuDeNeSS!). Emmy doesn't seem to be doing much, and she seems to have a thick enough shell to deal with Evil You. There's also another one, but you forget his name and you're gonna talk to Emmy anyways.

legendaryFreak[LF] began trolling explosiveParadox[EP]
LF: Hiya! How is the game going? Do you have it started yet?
LF: (SuP, B*TCH.)
LF: You can just ignore him if you want to.
LF: (SHuT THe HeLL uP!)
LF: Anyways, when you're setting up, you'll want to have a server player so you can play client.
LF: (CuZ SeRVeR SH*T iS FuCKiNG BoRiNG.)
LF: Well, server isn't exactly fun.
LF: I'd say based on pajama colors (I know it sounds weird, but trust me on this), you are best off with Lucas being your server-host.
LF: (He'S GoiNG To Be a F*CKiNG NuiSaNCe THouGH.)
LF: (SeRVeR PLaYeRS aLWaYS aRe.)
LF: Have fun!
LF: (GeT ReKT. THe GaMe WiLL SCReW You So HaRD.)
LF: (oNCe THe GaMe ReVeaLS YouR WeaKNeSS, i WiLL Be YouR RuiN.)
LF: (TRuST Me oN THaT.)
LF: Sigh.

Last edited by DistantRed on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18602

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:50 pm

He had the same kind of dream, in which he woke up in a replica of his own room except covered in Gold. Before he hadn't gone very far in his dreams, but he figured that it was just a dream and nothing bad would happen if he were to go outside. So, he did, flying out of the room's window.
The view was incredible. Nothing but gold for what seemed like miles. He decided it was worth taking note of where his room was; just in case he had the same dream again. It was one of two taller towers, his mind speculating as to who could be in the second one.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:34 pm

He continued to wander around for a little bit until he remembered what he had promised Lucy. The game! He had no clue how to wake up though, damnit if only he could message himself. Guess all he could do is wait and enjoy whatever time he had left here.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:51 pm

You watch as Luke loses the strife against Fatherbot. You sigh. You wish you could say maybe one day he will win, but you've scanned through his timeline and from what you see it doesn't look like he ever does. Either way, you find yourself somewhat fascinated by him. You like his silly inventions, like this "Toaster" thing. You don't understand it very well, but you can tell it is used for cooking. You quite enjoy cooking. Maybe if you ever get a chance to meet this human you could get him to invent something for you. Looks like he's been talking to another troll though. You decide to troll him yourself.

trichotomousKeeper [TK] began trolling  underestimatedInventor[UI]

TK: H3llo
TK: I s33 you'v3 b33n Talking To PA
TK: H3 is corr3cT abouT Th3 gam3, in cas3 you don'T b3l3iv3 him
TK: R3garl3ss of if you play or noT, your world will 3nd
TK: Playing Th3 gam3 is Th3 only way To 3nsur3 your survival
TK: I wish iT didn'T hav3 To b3 This way, buT unforTunaT3ly iT do3s
TK: Th3r3 is noThing anyon3 can do To chang3 iT
TK: So you mighT as w3ll play
TK: JusT mak3 sur3 you g3T sTarT3d in Tim3

Last edited by trichotomousKeeper on Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17654

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 09, 2015 4:56 pm

You are snapped out of your admiration for the best film of all time by the beeping form your computer. It seems as though you are being contacted by a troll. Oh goody, you wonder if its that same ass with the double personality that seems to like bothering you.

EP: did i ever mention how much i love your double PERSONALITY?
EP: its only the best way to troll a PERSON.
EP: its like you looked deep into my SOUL and found that way down i actually fear the fragility of the MIND.
EP: but to answer your QUESTION
EP: no i havent.
EP: gotta wait for my TEAM MATE or whatever.
EP: wo insisted that we do the GAME in TEAMS.
EP: also
EP: what the HELL are you doing looking at me all slumbering in my PJAYS?
EP: i know youre an ALIEN with magic POWERS or something but creeping on a LASS aint cool.
EP: no matter how badass she is.
EP: i also have no WEAKNESSES.
EP: sorry to disappoint your douche side.
EP: its like anti CHRISTMAS up in here.
EP: sorry BOYO you got nothing but COAL in your little ragamuffin SOCK.

Oh how you enjoy playing this guy.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:06 pm

trichotomousKeeper wrote:You watch as Luke loses the strife against Fatherbot. You sigh. You wish you could say maybe one day he will win, but you've scanned through his timeline and from what you see it doesn't look like he ever does. Either way, you find yourself somewhat fascinated by him. You like his silly inventions, like this "Toaster" thing. You don't understand it very well, but you can tell it is used for cooking. You quite enjoy cooking. Maybe if you ever get a chance to meet this human you could get him to invent something for you. Looks like he's been talking to another troll though. You decide to troll him yourself.

trichotomousKeeper [TK] began trolling  underestimatedInventor[UI]

TK: H3llo
TK: I s33 you'v3 b33n Talking To PA
TK: H3 is corr3cT abouT Th3 gam3, in cas3 you don'T b3l3iv3 him
TK: R3garl3ss of if you play or noT, your world will 3nd
TK: Playing Th3 gam3 is Th3 only way To 3nsur3 your survival
TK: I wish iT didn'T hav3 To b3 This way, buT unforTunaT3ly iT do3s
TK: Th3r3 is noThing anyon3 can do To chang3 iT
TK: So you mighT as w3ll play
TK: JusT mak3 sur3 you g3T sTarT3d in Tim3

You jump up from the sound of furious beeping coming from your laptop. You open pesterchum and scan through the messages. You like this 'Troll', but the topic is infuriating.

UI: How many times do I have to repeat myself?
UI: The game WILL NOT end the world! It's impossible! Just think, you open an application on your laptop and sudden explosions. Is that probable? No.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:11 pm

UI: How many times do I have to repeat myself?
UI: The game WILL NOT end the world! It's impossible! Just think, you open an application on your laptop and sudden explosions. Is that probable? No.

TK: W3ll acTually...
TK: I'v3 s33n ThaT happ3n b3for3
TK: Lik3 PA said Though, playing Th3 gam3 won'T 3nd Th3 world by iTs3lf
TK: IT was going To 3nd anyway
TK: Playing jusT sav3s you
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:16 pm

trichotomousKeeper wrote:UI: How many times do I have to repeat myself?

TK: W3ll acTually...
TK: I'v3 s33n ThaT happ3n b3for3
TK: Lik3 PA said Though, playing Th3 gam3 won'T 3nd Th3 world by iTs3lf
TK: IT was going To 3nd anyway
TK: Playing jusT sav3s you
UI: Right, so how would the end of the world even happen in one day? What could end the world in a single day?

You are... Kind of dreading this answer now. Sure, you haven't got much to live for; but today?
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:22 pm

UI: Right, so how would the end of the world even happen in one day? What could end the world in a single day?
TK: I'd raTh3r noT burd3n you wiTh ThaT knowl3dg3
TK: Suffic3 iT To say you should b3l3iv3 us on This
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:33 pm

He sighed, not feeling enough courage to respond. Well, if the trolls could 'See' them, the troll could see that just by his facial expression of "Fuck my life." Would be enough. Well, he should probably get down to business.

--underestimatedInventor [UI] began pestering whisperingOptimist [WO]

UI: Well, I've got the discs. Which one should I download, Server Player or Client?
UI: Also don't ask me what my dad wanted. 8c

To be honest, you liked talking to Lucy. She was kind, at least. Emmy was a friend he didn't have much trouble connecting with, she was quite funny at times. Arkh? He was... Okay, at least. He'd still try to protect Arkh, regardless.

Last edited by hereticalTophat on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:03 am; edited 2 times in total
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next