Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

What A Strange Game!

+4
timesrowKilling
Derpy
hereticalTophat
whisperingOptimist
8 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

What A Strange Game! - Page 6 Empty Re: What A Strange Game!

Post by timesrowKilling Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:35 pm

melodicShowgirl [MS] began trolling lackadaisicalAscendancy [lA]

MS: hEy Nox I'm juSt ChECking in on you and making SurE you arE alivE and all that jazz. alSo I guESS um Sorry about not Stoping by EarliEr .-. EvEn tho It would havE bEEn awkward SinCE I wouldn't havE told you that I waS Coming. Oh alSo did you likE thE plantS I SEnt you a fEw wEEkS ago?

[lA]: Huh?
[lA]: Oh you sent those?
[lA]: I thought our resident Sear was being an Bass again
[lA]: Can you believe that guy?
[lA]: Lying about our session being a dud
[lA]: Where doe she get off?

MS: I havE no idEa Nox, So iS it truE? What you arE doing to thE humanS, trying to SabotagE thEm. CauSE I don't bEliEvE it! Oh wEll, alSo Sab iS on hiS planEt laSt timE I ChECkEd but to bE honESt I havE no idEa whErE hE wEnt aftEr wE talkEd.
[lA]: what?
[lA]: who said that?
[lA]: I've barely talked to them
[lA]: I've mostly just chatting with them cause I'm curious about this pointless plan you guys are going with.

[color:9546=33cc33] MS: i guESS it makES SEnSE if you talk with thEm, but don't go and try to harm thEm. PlEaSE SEriouSly. I CarE for thEm So juSt don't try to kill thEm.
MS: Gog i Sound likE my luSuS Nox. hEhEhE oh wEll So would it bE ok if I told you SomEthing?

Last edited by timesrowKilling on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18654

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:43 am

You nod to Carrol as she exits the room, also leaving and making your way to the trarnsportalizer. You needed to make a stop to your planet and talk with someone. You step out of the teleporter just to immediately place your sleeve over your mouth, coughing a few times before quickly running to your meeting place. Your land was covered in huge blankets of smoke that seemed to seep from the earth despite there never being a fire. Luckily your meeting spot was high above the worst of it.

You finally climb up the small pyramid, your godtier bed sitting at the top of it. It was one of the first objects you found here yet you never used it. You had considered it a few times but you knew enough about your aspect to know you wouldn't want to have perfect knowledge on it, you were already enough of a pessimist. You spot your lusus perched on one of the pillars surrounding the bed, the grumpy guy was looking out over the wasteland and clouds of smoke like he always did. You needed to talk to him but first you spot you have received a message. You levitate the husktop in front of you,

legendaryFreak[LF] started trolling perpetuallyAdroit[PA]
LF: Oh, hello. Just the person I wanted to talk to.
LF: You're a seer and all, so you seem to be the best guide out of all of us.
LF: Oh, other-me isn't saying anything... That's odd.
LF: Anyways, you've guided us all before, and it's been a while.
LF: Oh, yeah...
LF: I forgot we haven't ACTUALLY talked for like a long time, because of the whole "evil" thing.
LF: I think I got that fixed now.
LF: I guess we can catch up on us and myself a bit later.
LF: So, are you willing to point me in the right direction with some relationship stuff and all-around hear much of a complete ass I am?

PA: I'm goi'n'g to give you the &e'n'efit of the dou&t here a'n'd &elieve that your other self has calmed dow'n'.
PA: I still do'n't trust it &ut as lo'n'g as Evil you does'n't fuck a'n'ythi'n'g up i'n' secret the'n' go ahead.
PA: As for the advice, sure. I mea'n' I dou&t I ca'n' help much, despite your evil side you still have &etter social standi'n'gs tha'n' fucki'n' I.
PA: &ut I'll do my &est. What's wro'n'g?
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17807

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:20 pm

(Sorry I haven't been very active lately! Lots of personal events going on! I'll be posting in a little while and hopefully be all caught up!)
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 18838

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:37 pm

Emmy, do the thing.

You open up the memo started by one of the trolls. It seems one of your friends decided to blab about this suspicious activity.
EP: i sure as HELL didnt 'glub'
EP: although my CURIOSITY is piqued.
EP: how could the SPRITE be this all powerful BEING.

Lucy, also do the thing.

You proceed to do the thing as well.

WO: {i got the code! also i didnt glub to anyone about it!}
WO: {but ya, i don't have anything to use the code on! D:}
WO: {im guessing that i need things from the game to make it.}
WO: {i actually have codes from 2 things from you trolls!}
WO: {you guys sure are nice sometimes!}
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:24 pm

You looked as your chat seemed to fucking explode, it was almost as if everyone wanted to talk to you now, though you knew at least one of them was a human who was interested in the allure of power you so cleverly hinted at with her claims to the Male human. But first, you had to deal with what looked like drama with your Duel minded friend. You kinda wondered what she could possibly want.

Sabazi [Unknown] and Noxxia Chat:

After that, you returned to your other Troll friend, who also seemed to have something on her think pan. Man, when did you become the resident pale bicycle for the remaining trolls....though to be fair, you can't say you're all against the pale bicycle idea....Moving on from that, lewd thought....what did your friend want again?
Chat log 2:

Finally, you look to the human memo, and get to responding
HUman Memo:
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20611

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:21 am

You look at the incoming messages, and squint. They are most certainly not 'the best'. You have a fucking rage dog in your own home! That is not cool in your books! You begin to type.

Human memo:

UI: I'm sorry to burst your bubble. But I happen to have a different opinion.
UI: I have a wolf-thing in my home. I cannot understand it for the life of me, and I can't even begin to decipher anything via body gestures because I've never owned any sort of dog.
UI: You are most certainly not the best, and I've got some sort of suspicion on you 'Trolls'. And it's certainly not a good one. 8/

It's almost pitiable on how you would never even dream of saying this in person. It's also highly embarrassing.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17714

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:11 am

[I will be posting in the OOC chat for upcoming events and other such things for this thread so keep an eye out for when I do. Sorry for the deadness.]
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:00 am

((I forgot to post :/ ))

--- Sabazi [Unknown?]
legendaryFreak[LF] started trolling perpetuallyAdroit[PA]
LF: You're a seer and all, so you seem to be the best guide out of all of us.
LF: Anyways, you've guided us all before, and it's been a while.
LF: Oh, yeah...
LF: I forgot we haven't ACTUALLY talked for like a long time, because of the whole "evil" thing.
LF: I think I got that fixed now.
LF: I guess we can catch up on us and myself a bit later.
LF: So, are you willing to point me in the right direction with some relationship stuff and all-around hear much of a complete ass I am?

PA: I'm goi'n'g to give you the &e'n'efit of the dou&t here a'n'd &elieve that your other self has calmed dow'n'.
PA: I still do'n't trust it &ut as lo'n'g as Evil you does'n't fuck a'n'ythi'n'g up i'n' secret the'n' go ahead.
PA: As for the advice, sure. I mea'n' I dou&t I ca'n' help much, despite your evil side you still have &etter social standi'n'gs tha'n' fucki'n' I.
PA: &ut I'll do my &est. What's wro'n'g?

LF: Well, first of all, with the events that happened, I don't even know who I am anymore. Usually I have "quirks" and stuff to distinguish it, but I don't even know now.
LF: Like, am I good, evil, A, 1, or what even? I just don't know now.
LF: The main thing I am worried about is that I screwed up with Caroll.
LF: I, er... we, or me? led her on I guess to two different quadrants and the two of me chose two different quadrants to pursue. She did the reasonable thing and didn't want to force me into either.
LF: I don't even know what feelings I have for her any more.
LF: I sort of just want to help her out with the trouble I've caused now, but I can't even help myself out, so I don't think I'm the most cut out for the task.
LF: I mean, I can see some hope to an extent for her, and me, and her-and-me, but it seems just kind of off.
LF: I can see myself with her, but something about it doesn't seem right at all.
LF: I'm so confused. I'm like 5 people sharing a body or something and I'm unable to push the body into any real direction.
LF: I guess, that may be an over-exaggeration, but still. I messed up, and I messed up big.
LF: I bet you can see in future deaths how much I messed up. Go ahead, tell me I messed up bad. I know I did.
LF: I just can't see any real hope after any of this mess.

==-> Descend

What?

==-> Descend

I saw what you put, I'm just clarifying, but  anyways no, just no.

--Sabazi [Unkown?]
legendaryFreak[LF] started trolling lackadasicalAscendacy[LA]
LF: You kind of suck at lying, so you're probably the best person to get an honest opinion from.
LF: Anyways, you also seem to want to dominate and guide.
LF: I guess because of the blood and all.
LF: So, I guess I've put off not listening to you for long enough.
LF: So, anyways, want to tell me I suck, and sort of "empress" me in the right direction for something I'll tell you about?

[lA]: Uh, shore I guess?
[lA]: I mean, I appreciate coming to me and all, also for respecting my role with our race.
[lA]: Though I'm not gonna be a beach about it XD
[lA]: So what is up?
[lA]: other-you being a beach again?

LF: Don't let your role get to your head.
LF: That could only lead to bad things.
LF: I might even have to kill you. 0_0
LF: Just kidding.
LF: But anyways, be shore to be the biggest beach to me ever.
LF: One of me led Caroll on to both of the red quadrants, and she only wanted matespritship, and both of me chose two different choices.
LF: I don't even really remember or care to remember which quadrant I, like this specific me, wanted with her.
LF: I just f*cking hate myself so much right now.
LF: I also hate how I have no way at all to get to her from my land.
LF: I can't even fly and sh*t.
LF: Could you give me a jetpack or something?
LF: You could send me two alternating halves to a jetpack and I could probably find out how to fit them together.
LF: Do it now!
LF: Just kidding, you can do that in your spare time.
LF: Though I need it fairly soon to help the situation.

==-> Descend

No.
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18792

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:02 pm

--Sabazi [Unkown?]
legendaryFreak[LF] started trolling lackadasicalAscendacy[LA]
LF: You kind of suck at lying, so you're probably the best person to get an honest opinion from.
LF: Anyways, you also seem to want to dominate and guide.
LF: I guess because of the blood and all.
LF: So, I guess I've put off not listening to you for long enough.
LF: So, anyways, want to tell me I suck, and sort of "empress" me in the right direction for something I'll tell you about?

[lA]: Uh, shore I guess?
[lA]: I mean, I appreciate coming to me and all, also for respecting my role with our race.
[lA]: Though I'm not gonna be a beach about it XD
[lA]: So what is up?
[lA]: other-you being a beach again?

LF: Don't let your role get to your head.
LF: That could only lead to bad things.
LF: I might even have to kill you. 0_0
LF: Just kidding.
LF: But anyways, be shore to be the biggest beach to me ever.
LF: One of me led Caroll on to both of the red quadrants, and she only wanted matespritship, and both of me chose two different choices.
LF: I don't even really remember or care to remember which quadrant I, like this specific me, wanted with her.
LF: I just f*cking hate myself so much right now.
LF: I also hate how I have no way at all to get to her from my land.
LF: I can't even fly and sh*t.
LF: Could you give me a jetpack or something?
LF: You could send me two alternating halves to a jetpack and I could probably find out how to fit them together.
LF: Do it now!
LF: Just kidding, you can do that in your spare time.
LF: Though I need it fairly soon to help the situation.

[lA]: Uh, wow
[lA]: This is some heavy quadrant issues
[lA]: I would say the one who wants her as a moirail should be happy to let her have the matesprit eover a moirail, but then again
[lA]: It would end up awkward and complicated....
[lA]: I'll just try sending that jet pack now...

Suddenly, a thunk was heard behind Sabazi. If she were to look behind her, however, she wouldn't see a jet pack. Instead, she would see a back pack in the shape of a jet sitting there. However, it was obvious it wasn't nothinged completely, as half of the pack was in fact a perfectly generic item. So basically, a pretty cool back pack that was only half there and not at all what Sabazi asked for.

[lA]: How was that?
[lA]: I'll be honest, I've mostly been doing rocks since I god tiered
[lA]: So this'll be a good experiment.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:14 am

You sit down on your God Tier bed, setting the husk top down next to you and looking at your sprite. It finally decides to notice your presence, briefly glancing in your direction and grunting in acknowledgement. You nod back to your Sprite, neither one of you are much good at small talk. You decide to enjoy the comfortability of the silence for a moment before replying to Sab,

PA: I would'n't. I 'n'ever Godtiered so I dou&t I will &e getti'n'g a'n'y freaky fucki'n' visio'n's a&out if or if 'n'ot you fuck up somehow.
PA: Look.. uh... I'm 'n'ot go'n''n'a try a'n'd give you advice o'n' how you two should feel or whatever, the last thi'n'g you wa'n't is emotio'n'al co'n'solatio'n' from me.
PA: &ut what I do k'n'ow is that 'n'o outside advice is goi'n'g to help this, you are just g'o''n'na have to bite the fucki'n' bullet a'n'd talk to her.
PA: Carrol is a reaso'n'a&le perso'n', se'n'sitive may&e, &ut still reaso'n'a&le. You 'n'eed to sit dow'n' with her, face to face, a'n'd just talk a&out whatever the fuck is goi'n'g o'n' with you two.
PA: The quickest a'n'd healthiest solutio'n' is the solutio'n' that seems the most pai'n'ful i'n' the mome'n't.
PA: That's uh, that's the &est I ca'n' do.

You set the Husktop back down, your sprite has now turned it's head to look at you. You cough a little bit, the air around you still a little fume-y. You and your sprite have a brief conversation before you stand up and walk back down the alter, the husk top floating behind you.

Last edited by PerpetuallyAdroit on Sun Sep 20, 2015 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17807

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:44 pm

((I'm not a blood player, I'm a rage player.))

You, the one talking to the low blood, read his newest message. You appear to be a little glad with the insight, as your face has brightened up a little.

LF: Thanks for the insight. I'll try working with Caroll.
LF: And don't worry about the whole not-"seeing" thing, it's fine.
LF: Anyways, if I do end up doing something, I am dreadfully sorry.
LF: Speaking of dread and stuff...
LF: If you had the chance, would you switch to a more happy classpect?
LF: I don't know where this question is coming from, it just seems right to ask.
LF: I mean, I wouldn't have a problem switching to something better.
LF: Though I guess I do deserve this.
LF: I believe I deserve to inherit the rage of everybody.
LF: You guys are just too nice to me.
LF: Huh, what? What was that?!
LF: Oh, nevermind, it's just Noxxia messing with void again.

You, at more or less the same time, talk to the high blood.

LF: Well, you tried.
LF: Thanks, I guess.
LF: With the combination of half-skill and half-leadership.
LF: I can kind of see why the game decided to make your title synonymous. to a master of naught.
LF: HahaHaHahahahhaHahaHa.
LF: If that came off as mean, I didn't mean it that way.
LF: I think I might know what to do with Caroll.
LF: Maybe you could make the jet-half and I could magic them together with stuff?
LF: You should know a whole lot about void considering your lusus is a void game-construct.
LF: What's even up with those things anyways?
LF: Can't they help you with making things?
LF: Aristaeus-sprite told me all about them and that they can make some abilities better or different.

After talking to them, you decide to invite Caroll to talk.

legendaryFreak[LF] started trolling melodicShowgirl[CS]
LF: I'm so sorry.
LF: I don't even know what to say.
LF: I'm going to be able to fly soon, so please come to Taston's LoSaS to talk.
LF: If I screw up again, we can at least keep him company.

legendaryFreak[LF] has ceased trolling melodicShowgirl[CS][/color][/color]
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:35 pm

You stare at the message sent by Sab and go towards the telepad and go to LoSaS. Armed with your rifle you look around Tas' hive, and damn did you make a mess of this place when he entered the game.

melodicShowgirl[MS] started trolling legendaryFreak[LF]
MS: ok i'm hErE Sab and armEd juSt inCaSE SomEthing goES down. Ill SEE you whEn you arrivE hErE. AS wEll whEn you arrivE plEaSE bE rEady to talk.
melodicShowgirl[MS]
has ceased trolling legendaryFreak[LF]

you breath a little and clean the rifle then notice that Nox has responded to your message. Well time to explain the situation you are in to the heiress.

MS: hEy Nox I'm juSt ChECking in on you and making SurE you arE alivE and all that jazz. alSo I guESS um Sorry about not Stoping by EarliEr .-. EvEn tho It would havE bEEn awkward SinCE I wouldn't havE told you that I waS Coming. Oh alSo did you likE thE plantS I SEnt you a fEw wEEkS ago?

MS: I havE no idEa Nox, So iS it truE? What you arE doing to thE humanS, trying to SabotagE thEm. CauSE I don't bEliEvE it! Oh wEll, alSo Sab iS on hiS planEt laSt timE I ChECkEd but to bE honESt I havE no idEa whErE hE wEnt aftEr wE talkEd.
[lA]: I've mostly just chatting with them cause I'm curious about this pointless plan you guys are going with.

[color:9001=33cc33]MS: i guESS it makES SEnSE if you talk with thEm, but don't go and try to harm thEm. PlEaSE SEriouSly. I CarE for thEm So juSt don't try to kill thEm.
MS: Gog i Sound likE my luSuS Nox. hEhEhE oh wEll So would it bE ok if I told you SomEthing?
[lA]: No worries, if I do anyfin with these humans, it'll likely just help their sorry excuse for a species survive a bit longer.
[lA]: also yeah, shore.
[lA]: what you got?

MS: wEll itS about Sab, and hiS pErSonalitiES... You might havE alrEady hEard from him gog I am So ConfuSEd with thEm. onE of thEm wantS to be my matESprit but thE othEr wantS to bE my moirail, and i Can't ChooSE bEtwEEn thEm bECauSE thEy arE litErally thE SamE pErSon. whiCh iS EvEn worSE.
MS: Sorry about ranting

you just lay down on the floor and change into your surprisingly comfortable godtier garb. after a while you sit up and eat some fruits you still had in the pockets of your outfit.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18654

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:41 am

bump
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue Sep 29, 2015 9:45 am

[color:6757=33cc33]MS: i guESS it makES SEnSE if you talk with thEm, but don't go and try to harm thEm. PlEaSE SEriouSly. I CarE for thEm So juSt don't try to kill thEm.
[lA]: No worries, if I do anyfin with these humans, it'll likely just help their sorry excuse for a species survive a bit longer.
[lA]: also yeah, shore.
[lA]: what you got?

MS: wEll itS about Sab, and hiS pErSonalitiES... You might havE alrEady hEard from him gog I am So ConfuSEd with thEm. onE of thEm wantS to be my matESprit but thE othEr wantS to bE my moirail, and i Can't ChooSE bEtwEEn thEm bECauSE thEy arE litErally thE SamE pErSon. whiCh iS EvEn worSE.
MS: Sorry about ranting

[lA]: no worries
[lA]: well, sort of worry due to the descision
[lA]: honestly though, you may need to worry about what you want most.
[lA]: I may not be the best to ask, seeing as how I never fishnish anyfin.....
[lA]: but I think that the one whose pale for you would understand if you went for a matesprite
[lA]: and the same could be said in the reverse
[lA]: but no matter what, short of just dropping the idea and choosing neither, it'll be awkward.
[lA]: ...
[lA]: I'm a little jealous honestly...

Noxxia then quickly shifted gears and tried to talk to Sabazi again.

LF: Well, you tried.
LF: Thanks, I guess.
LF: With the combination of half-skill and half-leadership.
LF: I can kind of see why the game decided to make your title synonymous. to a master of naught.
LF: HahaHaHahahahhaHahaHa.
LF: If that came off as mean, I didn't mean it that way.
LF: I think I might know what to do with Caroll.
LF: Maybe you could make the jet-half and I could magic them together with stuff?
LF: You should know a whole lot about void considering your lusus is a void game-construct.
LF: What's even up with those things anyways?
LF: Can't they help you with making things?
LF: Aristaeus-sprite told me all about them and that they can make some abilities better or different.

[lA]: pfft, I wash
[lA]: nah though, they just keep whispering to me secrets and annoying shit
[lA]: which would be helpful, if they weren't being bass' about it and also trying to convince me to kill all of you guys in a horrid display of high caste on low caste violence...
[lA]: wait a second
[lA]: You makin fin of my classpect?
[lA]: well take this!

Suddenly behind Sabazi, a dozen mostly nothinged rocks appearified out of no where and crushed a wall of some form. after that two halves of a jet appeared on top of the pile, both halves being connected to half a perfectly generic item.

[lA]: Everything make it okay?

Human memo:

UI: I'm sorry to burst your bubble. But I happen to have a different opinion.
UI: I have a wolf-thing in my home. I cannot understand it for the life of me, and I can't even begin to decipher anything via body gestures because I've never owned any sort of dog.
UI: You are most certainly not the best, and I've got some sort of suspicion on you 'Trolls'. And it's certainly not a good one. 8/

[lA]: That's fair
[lA]: in all honesty if this were any normal situation our people would likely be at war, since our adults are all about war and you're so primitive.
[lA]: Luckily though, that's not gonna be a thing now that I'll be in charge....soon as I figure out how to win our game.
[lA]: anyways though, try protyping like, a book or something that can talk so your sprite can speak and understand your human language.
[lA]: barkbeasts don't normally know how to talk you know.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:21 pm

Human memo
[lA]: That's fair
[lA]: in all honesty if this were any normal situation our people would likely be at war, since our adults are all about war and you're so primitive.
[lA]: Luckily though, that's not gonna be a thing now that I'll be in charge....soon as I figure out how to win our game.
[lA]: anyways though, try protyping like, a book or something that can talk so your sprite can speak and understand your human language.
[lA]: barkbeasts don't normally know how to talk you know.

UI: Can you prototype more than two times?
UI: I may not trust you all, but you seem to know a lot about this game. I don't think you're making that part up, at least.

There wasn't much going on at his end, at least.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17714

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6