Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

What A Strange Game!

+4
timesrowKilling
Derpy
hereticalTophat
whisperingOptimist
8 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What A Strange Game! - Page 4 Empty Re: What A Strange Game!

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:19 am

You had been situated in the kitchen of the meteorite for a while now. You most likely had went there to get something to eat, an activity you have not been indulging yourself in too much as of late. You made the mistake of bringing your husktop with you and now instead of feeding yourself you now pace back and forth in front of the table where your husktop sits. Every other pass you briefly glance at the husk top, looking at the time line feature on Trollian. You were waiting for the next time that it said you would message one of the humans, there wasn't much point in doing anything else in the mean time but pacing.

You stop for a second when you see Thrisi walk into the kitchen, you pass it off as her going to make a snack. She liked cooking, you remembered that at least. After a still moment you continue with your repetitious motion. The door of the thermal hull suddenly opened, a bottle of Faygo floating out along with a glass that levitated from the cupboard above. The bottle seemingly opening itself and filling the glass before floating in front of you. The telekinesis afforded by your low blood was never too strong but you had become more dexterous with it over the course of the game.

You sigh before speaking up,

PA: How goes thi'n'gs?
PA: Are your i'n'teractio'n's with the huma'n's goi'n'g well?
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Capricorn Posts : 297
Boondollars : 17617

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:39 am

You looked at the messages TK sent you, then at the code. . . LF gave it her? Well. . . If she trusted him, then why not? Even though they weren't on the best of terms. Besides, you wouldn't really want to Prototype Sponge anyway. That would be too cruel. Maybe you can make him a cool robot body later for Sponge to wear and he'd be like a pet death Parrot. Awesome.
Nevertheless, time to use those booksmarts.
You had three machines when you started the game, and one after. Cruxtruder, Totem Lathe, Alchemiter. Cruxtruder gave you some sort of material that can have various dents inscribed on it by the Totem Lathe. Since this is created by the Alchemiter; you could imagine it is some sort of code. You dart into the hallway and grab two pieces of Cruxite from those pesky imps that were playing with it earlier. You look at the Punch Designix first. It had a small slot that a Sylladex card would fit in perfectly. However, your inventory is currently full. Your Sylladex is. . . Well, it's nothing special. You want the item? Here's two random items, both with a 50% chance to get the item you want each. I say 50% right now, because there's four items in your sylladex. You decide to take out your Laptop, and instead take out some robot parts you were carrying for some reason and your Laptop. So, not all bad. You take a Sylladex card and put it into the Punch Designix. You type in the code and take it out. On the back of the card, it has a lot of holes punched into it. You take this to the Totem Lathe, there is another space where you can put in a card. You do so, and put in the piece of Cruxite before pressing a button to activate it. You take the Cruxite with the 'Code' on it to the Alchemiter in the Kitchen; dodging past the various imps and throwing your space piece of Cruxite at them. Looks like you won't be needing it since you've got this first try. You set the Cruxite on the Alchemiter and!. . . A box? It didn't cost much Grist, so you captchalouge the Box and bash a few imps out of the way with your Wrench; getting back upstairs to your sprite. You hesitate before opening the box. ((OOC: I suppose I'll post shortly after.))
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Sagittarius Posts : 430
Boondollars : 17524

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:43 am

It was the head of. . . What was that? A wolf? You. . . Were very grossed out by everything about it. You close the box and shudder. All that science break-through for nothing. Look, an imp wants it. Here, have it. You throw the box at the imp. The imp could not catch it and it bounces off it's metallic side and landed. . . Next to AndroidSprite. Whew, that was clo- DAMNIT. Yeah, AndroidSprite was too curious. It was a robot seeing a new thing, after all. You now had CerboidSprite. And wasn't he a piece of work. . .
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:44 am

A gift? For you? Why you are absolutely tickled pink.You scribble down the letters and stick the paper in your pocket.

WO: {i love gifts! :D}
WO: {oh boy, i cant wait to see what it is!}
WO: {when i get an alchemy doodad i will make it!}
WO: {tell him thanks from me!}

You decide that you should ask Arkh if he wants to play as your server. He is on the team you made up after all.

-- whisperingOptimist [WO] began pestering necroticSynthesis [NS] --

WO: {hey arkh!}
WO: {i was wondering when you would be getting around to being my server! :O}
WO: {you have a bunch of time to get to me of course, only little meteors are falling right now. and they are few and far between.}
WO: {also, we will be on the same team! mostly because i know you are scared of emmy and her edgy attitude :P}
WO: {but also boys against girls wouldnt be any fun!}
WO: {talk to me when you can! :D}
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Boondollars : 18648

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:47 am

Lucas: So, hello?
CerboidSprite: Flah'agahham.
Lucas: . . . Never mind.

Since Cerberus wasn't his Denizen, he couldn't understand a word he was saying. Things seemed to be getting worse and worse.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:03 am

You wave to Taston as you enter the kitchen. Before grabbing some ingredients and starting on a snack. You're glad you managed to alchemize so many things, cooking would be so boring without all this awesome food to play with.

TK: Y3s I b3l3iv3 so
TK: Th3y ar3 doing w3ll so far
TK: I Try To k33p up wiTh Th3m wiThouT Too many Tim3 sh3nanigans
TK: IT mak3s iT much 3asi3r To Talk To Th3m wh3n Th3y ar3n'T confus3d Th3 whol3 conv3rsaTion abouT Tim3lin3s
TK: How hav3 you b33n?
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Virgo Posts : 373
Boondollars : 17654

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:20 am

He barks at you, seemingly an order, and you flinch.
Lucas: I don't understand!
CerboidSprite: BARK! BARK!
Lucas: D8
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:36 am

You take a long and delicious gulp of Faygo, checking the husktop one more time before stopping and looking towards Thrisi,

PA: That's good, I thi'n'k we were already pressi'n'g the conversatio'n'al limits tryi'n'g to co'n'vi'n'ce them of who we are.
PA: I'm fi'n'e, just waiti'n'g for the 'n'ext time the fucki'n' timeline says I message.
PA: Easier tha'n' gaugi'n'g whe'n' it is appropriate to message.
PA How uh, how are the others? Are Sa& a'n'd Car alright?
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:36 pm

Wot's that m8? Scared?! That's about as wrong as sticking your head in a bucket full of troll genetic material stew. You build up the breath in your lungs and take a deep sigh. Is Lucy trying to examine you through a brick wall?

Pesterlog - WO:
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 18950

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:49 pm

Well, there wasn't much you could do about it now. You just let your sprite roam around the house. The last thing you would want is an animal that wants your guts strewn across the floor. You examine the Alchemiter in the kitchen. There seems to be different buttons, and you wonder what they do. Only one way to find out. You take the card of your phone and put it in the Alchemiter. You then take off your goggles, captchalogue them with the remaining card you had and put it also in the Alchemiter. You press a button and your goggles are turned into iGoggles. Huh, this could be interesting. You smash an imp next to you with your Wrench as you dash upstairs; halting to a stop when you see your Sprite float past you. After it went into your. . . Bathroom? You picked up your case of miniatures and bought it downstairs. Time to see what you can do with what little grist you have. You put in the card of your Wrench and Captchalogued a Space Marine Sergeant with a Chainsword. Chainswords were actually pretty useless in the game; but whatever. You don't really want to combine it with a Powerfist. You can't punch very well. As you combine them you get the CHAINWRENCH. You rev it up and one side of it starts to spin quite quickly. So instead of blunt trauma, you can now chop them up. With a wrench. This defies all laws of probability and you love it.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:09 pm

==-> Become the Heiress

You come upon a lone figure, sitting in the recently moved hive that had been transferred to its new resting place, a mountain of half formed rocks and other partially nothing'd items. The Figure was surrounded by malformed, half-formed, or destroyed orbs of some kind that had spikes all over them. She seemed no longer interested in these items, likely having moved on to a new idea like she has always done.

On her Husktop, she watched her friends conversing with the aliens they had come into contact with. She glared at all of them, trolls and humans alike.

"Fucking Traitors...Like these human monkey children could help us."

She said beginning to open multiple programs.
"As if we even need help. I'll prove to the others we can do this."

She opened a Memo, inviting all the humans to it in her first step of her plan.

HUMANS, IMPORTANT MESSAGE. :

Noxxia sat back and waited for a reply, thinking to herself how she would go about sabotaging these kids. Hopefully, it would be easy enough to do it, especially if it turns out she can turn the kids against her Friends. Then she could finally prove to them she was right, and that Damn seer was just full of shit like always.

"I'll show them....I prove to them everything is alright...
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20421

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:13 pm

Your Goggles beep as some messages are coming in. You slip them on. Huh, a memo?

UI: Well, okay?
UI: So you'll answer any question?
UI: Why won't you let us talk to the other trolls about you? And what if we do tell them?
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:51 pm

You continue talking to Taston as you cook.

TK: Th3y s33m To b3 fin3
TK: I Think
TK: AcTually Sabazi said Th3y w3r3 having som3 probl3ms wiTh quadranTs...
TK: I Think 3ach sid3 of Sabazi has diff3r3nT f33lings for h3r
trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:09 pm

Both girls, answer the memo.

WO: {i dunno.}
WO: {they seem to want to help us, and i could feel bad about not telling them.}

EP: haha oh my GOD.
EP: i feel like this is a COUP and we are going to be bringing down the big bad GOVERNMENT.
EP: ill play along.
EP: oh, and LUCY, just shush and go with it.

WO: {D:}

Now Lucy, answer Arkh.

WO: {i know she tries hard to make sure we all know shes cool.}
WO: {but underneath all her edge there's a legit cool person!}
WO: {its kind of funny though, seeing you two go at it. :P}
WO: {i think one of the trolls said you guys were kismesis?}
WO: {i dunno what that means but i thought it was pretty funny!}
WO: {also, luke is going to bring in emmy. she is important to our game! no matter what you think :P}
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:17 pm

You decide to fly back to your hive. A much safer place than your wall of plants. When you land you are greeted by your lusus who is now a sprite. You cry into its shoulder and it comforts you.

After your sprite comforts you you decide to tend to your now over grown garden. You snap your fingers and then the garden begins to prune itself.

melodicShowgirl [MS] began trolling trichotomousKeeper[TK]

MS: ok So by now you probably hEard about what happEnEd bEtwEEn Sab and I. I don't know how to rEaCt to that propErly... PlEaSE I don't know how I Should rEaCt! ;-; alSo whEn I ComE baCk Should I try to gEt Nox to ComE baCk and do you nEEd anything from my gardEn EvEn tho I alrEady havE onE baCk on thE mEtEor. Gog I juSt fEEl So uSElESS...

You clean off the ruined makeup and begin to reapply the makeup. You stare at yourself in the mirror then look away after you reapplied the makeup. You walk back towards the now pruned garden and start to captchalogue some vegetables and fruits. Next thing you notice is that you are on the ground face down.
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18464

Back to top Go down

Post by Derpy Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:24 pm

>Get frustrated

You know some things about trolls and their quadrants. There's four, for example. And kismesis is something to do with hate but sex at the same time? You don't really remember but this is not what you at all enjoy, so you do what you usually do when you're pissed: Grab your flail and swing it at the nearest thing.

However, you can't swing your flail that well to begin with, added your lack of dexterity now, you nail yourself in the back of the head.

KEE-RUNCH

Oh. There goes your consciousness. And some blood. Not good not good not good you're bleeding and you can't even try to clot the wound. Next time, don't konk yourself out, and git gud, skrub.
Derpy
Derpy
Scampermaster

Leo Posts : 516
Boondollars : 18950

Back to top Go down

Post by PerpetuallyAdroit Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:39 pm

You shake your head a little, hearing about the emotional ventures the team going through, through a second hand source seemed pretty disconnected to you. Your experiences with Sab were never particularly pleasant. Almost exclusively due to his 'evil' side and the frustration of dealing with someone who simultaneously despises you and is wary of you,

PA: Huh, I 'n'ever expected his evil side to be capa&le of a'n'y sort of roma'n'tic feeli'n'gs.
PA: Eve'n' &lack rom seems like it would &e too ''n'ice' for him.
PA: I imagi'n'e that Carrol will &e messagi'n'g you soo'n'. It's seems like the type of situatio'n' she would 'n'eed you for.

You glance back at the monitor of the husk top just to catch the Grey text human catching himself in the back of the head with his flail. You would be concerned for his safety but you know that it doesn't kill him and there is nothing you can do until he wakes up. So no worry is necessary.
PerpetuallyAdroit
PerpetuallyAdroit
Moppet of Destiny

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:02 pm

You check your messages. Sure enough Carrol did message you already. You reply to her.

TK: If you wanT To com3 back To Th3 m3T3or w3 can Talk abouT iT
TK: I Think iT's b3TT3r To Talk abouT som3Thing lik3 This in p3rson
TK: Noxxia can Tak3 car3 of h3rs3lf for now
TK: W3 can figur3 ThaT ouT laT3r
TK: W3 don'T n33d anyThing from Th3 gard3n righT now, buT if you wanT To bring som3Thing f33l fr33 To
TK: I'll s33 you wh3n you g3T back

trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by BurdenKing Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:10 pm

HUMANS, IMPORTANT MESSAGE. :

As she waited for their reply, Noxxia began to prepare. Taking out the broken halves of both the white Queen's and the Black Queen's rings of power, she set to work acquiring their codes.

This would definitely send the Human session careening into chaos, and surely handle them just the way they needed to be to never pose a threat to her session.
BurdenKing
BurdenKing
Head Admin

Boondollars : 20421

Back to top Go down

Post by DistantRed Tue Aug 11, 2015 8:21 pm

You decide to watch the two humans for the excitement of receiving their gifts.

You remember that Lucy doesn't have her Alchemiter, so she can't receive it. Facepalm.

You switch to Luke to catch the grand box opening, but you can't because he's in the medium. You know what you di

You just sit back and wait for things to happen and wait for the surprises to come.

((Or could it?))
DistantRed
DistantRed
Ectobiolobabysitter

Scorpio Posts : 725
Boondollars : 18602

Back to top Go down

Post by timesrowKilling Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:30 pm

You step onto your transportalizer and are now in the main room of the meteor.

Caroll: hEy I'm baCk guyS... I guESS you two arE in thE kitChEn.

You walk into the kitchen and sure enough there is Tas and Thris talking. You wave to them then walk over to the fridge and set the fruits and vegetables you collected into the fridge.

Caroll: So how wErE thingS whilE I waS gonE with Sab?

Last edited by timesrowKilling on Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
timesrowKilling
timesrowKilling
Scurrywart

Cancer Posts : 699
Boondollars : 18464

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:11 am

You certainly didn't trust this person. They came from out of the blue. Normally if other people trusted them, you too would trust them; but you got a bad vibe from them. Well, you'd have to think about it later. Because you've got a day ahead of you. Step one, battling your way through a butt-load of imps to get to your computer. Then installing the second Sburb disc and getting Emmy in. Well, goggles were already on so you couldn't really do much of an epic speech now. So you just got straight to work; cleaving through the imps.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by whisperingOptimist Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:09 am

EP: uh yeah?
EP: this is cool and all.
EP: but is whatever this is a good thing to put into my KERNALSPRITE?
EP: i cant even make it at this point with the ALCHEMITER because i obviously dont have one.
EP: i swear if you sent me some dumb THING to kill us all
EP: i will flip my SHIT.

Of course you mean this in a very badass, slightly ironic way.
whisperingOptimist
whisperingOptimist
Kid-Skylark

Back to top Go down

Post by trichotomousKeeper Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:19 am

You return the wave when Carrol walks in and help her put the fruits and vegetables away.

Thrisi: Things w3r3 okay I gu3ss, jusT ch3cking on som3 of the humans and such for Th3 mosT parT.

trichotomousKeeper
trichotomousKeeper
Rumpus Buster

Back to top Go down

Post by hereticalTophat Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:20 am

You eventually make your way up to your room, sighing. You were tired, alright. But your friends safety came first. As soon as all of your friends were in the medium, then you could rest. But for now, you had to stay awake. You insert the second disc into your computer, and wait as the almost hypnotic Spirograph constantly changed shape.
hereticalTophat
hereticalTophat
Calloused Tenderfoot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next