Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

2 posters

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 11 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:03 pm

"Well there is nothing we can do its part of their nature. I bet if we tortured Corbit enough he could take us out." Auriel said winking at him. Corbit cringed. How could she think of something like!! He was not violent!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21704
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 11 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:32 pm

" I guess not. " she said in a slightly monotone voice. She didn't feel so good anymore. She went and got her notebook and said the word time, making Saturn's face grow sad. " You called? What would you like me to do? " He asks in his emotionless voice. Entrix shows him her research book. He nods and begins to tell her symptoms of his phobia of the past. His vast knolage was that of a library. He went on and on about his phobias and the symptoms. He included things to make sure you don't frighten people with those phobias and told her he didn't mind if she talked about time with him. The word time was what she used to truly talk to him/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:05 pm

Syrrah frowned as she watched the water. She felt utterly alone. The only person that most likely had the same problems was gone. She sighed and looked at Auriel.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:21 pm

Ocelli never went back to her hive, but instead she stayed somewhere within the deeper waters of the beach, watching what she could beneath the sea. Her eye-sight was better underwater, so she was able to see the trolls better, although their outlines remained a tad fuzzy. Why she never went back was because she liked the company, even though she wasn't really engaging any activities with the other trolls, but she simply appreciated the fact they were there.

What of her violence? She delt with it using her wires, cutting her skin and allowing her to feel the soothing pain of her lusus' sting. So now she felt a bit better, though to frightened to go back up and apologize. "Hm... And they were pretty nice, too... Oh well."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Entrix heard the jingling sound of her cell's ringtone and answer it, hearing the hooting of your mum. " Yes, I am alright mum.. Saturn, Corbit, and Auriel are here. Yes mum. Bye. " Entrix says before getting back to her lesson. She motions Corbit over to sit with her and continues to scribble down behaviors are. She has a small smile on her face as she does so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:22 am

Corbit nodded and watched Entrix with passionate eyes for what she was doing. This was fun for him. Auriel walked back to Syntax and Syrrah and grabbed their hands. "Ok Syrrah me and Syntax will teach you how to be more flexible and limber!!" Auriel said happily. Syntax nodded and Syrrah cringed. She was flexible on her own...right?
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:41 am

Ocelli continued at watch from her spot, sitting on the sea-floor. While observing the trolls, she tried to guess what blood caste the lowbloods were a part of. At some point, she guessed tgat some were probably mutants, but then she thought it would be pretty idiotic to head out, especially near waters where hostile sea-dwellers could simply swim up and kill. "I wonder...." She continued to think, beginning to just name off colors at random as she lost her focus on the thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:48 am

I guess you could call Auriel's plan stupid, but she had two amazingly, strong, fast, and well trained in combat to protect her. Plus she had little Corbit and if someone tried attacking her he'd most likely claw the troll's eyes out. Though it didn't bother her at all.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Entrix had a small smile as she had drawn small models and diagrams of the brain and which part affects the way one thinks. She was happy that she had such smart friends. She continued to jot down small notes, occasionally asking things about his fears and telling him her's. He could indicate the small phobia signs and triggers for her fears and told her spelling in which to use while stating each phobia. She remembered she was once the mage of fear, focusing on fears and she wanted to practice the habits on one's fears in the current day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:30 pm

Corbit kept watching. "If I don't become a medic I'll be your partner." Corbit kept a light smile on.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:38 pm

" That would be cool " She replies with a small smile.
" Indeed it would. My vast knowlage can be useful to anyone and can call me as they please. " Saturn says in his usual monotone voice. It would amaze one as of how beat up his voice sounded and then looked at his kill and happy states. He was nothing like the two at all but he still split his single self into 3 mental states and knew truly what he was once put through. His yellow and green eyes scanned the area and a small smile was put on his face. It was so peaceful at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:11 pm

Auriel grabbed Syrrah's legs and forced her into a handstand only to have Syntax spread her legs to make a V. Though the whole time Syrrah bite her lip so she wouldn't scream from the pain. Corbit chuckled at both Entrix and Saturn. They were really nice.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Saturn closed his eyes for a short time, wondering if he would like to stay like this until tomorrow. He mentally " coded" his brain so his mentality would change in a day. He wanted to live happily for once and he thought this would be it. He would remember some things and would be able to keep himself safe for a little and actually talk to Entrix and Corbit. Entrix looks at his curiously and tilts her head before gong back to look over her notes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:36 pm

Ocelli continued to watch, sighing heavily. Slowly, she made a swim about a good mile off from the group, and went to go hang out there. Before getting out of the water, she snapped her fingers, and her swim-suit flashed into a T-shirt and swim trunks combo. Thanks to most of her loneliness, she was able to study her changifier, and meddled with how far it was able to sense her need of a quick clothes swap. Carefully, Ocelli walked up the shore, and plopped herself uncerimoniously in the sand, keeping to herself. She lost herself in her thoughts, staring into the blue blur of the ocean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Corbit just studied the brain. It was so...detailed. "Oh my motherfucker! Cod that hurts!!" Syrrah screams as the two begin torturing her using her current state to do it.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Saturn sighs and smiles. " I will be staying with the two of you for the rest of the day.. I had re-thought of a time lapse between my states. For once I can be me now. It makes me actually happy. " He says with a small tone of shy happiness. Entrix stares at him and smiles at his crazy idea. " Maybe you can go back to normal forever. That would be cool! " Entrix chirps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:10 pm

Ocelli's ear-fins twitched, as she heard the yell. It snapped her out of her blank state, and she couldn't help but stare towards the group's direction. "Good God... That sounds painful... Poor dear." Continuing her thoughts, she looked out towards the giant blue blur again, and began to think about hunting for some sort of snack while she was up on land. Ocelli had only eaten the last of the zooplankton her lusus got her, and she was hungry. Maybe a bird... or something small, Ocelli thought, reaching into her swimming-trunks' and retrieved four silver ring-looking devices. She glanced at them, still deciding whether to hunt now or later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:10 pm

When Auriel and Syntax let go of Syrrah's legs they began laughing. "Ya know...hahaha, I've never heard you scream that loud before!" Auriel stated and laughed harder. Corbit nodded. "That sounds good." Ayah just watched the others laugh and play. She felt lonely.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:20 pm

"Ayah? Would you like to learn about the brain with me? Or is it too much like grub-school? " Entrix had noticed Ayah had no one to play with so she had decided to invite her over from the kindness of her soft heart. " Who needs grub-school when you have vast libraries and me? I find it quite strange you would talk about grub school since you weren't aloud to go to one. I remember when you turned 4 sweeps and you were running and tripping over things in the forest and I had asked you why you weren't at grub-school and if you were like me. 'Twas quite a nice day too. But you do have the books and such a nice mum that you don't have to worry about your brain being complete mush. " Saturn huffs as he readjusts his eye glass. His German accent was thickening as he went on with his short lecture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:37 pm

"I've never been to 'Grub-school' I've been home-schooled all my life. Lee is pretty smart so I didn't need to go to regular school..." Ayah said and pulled her knees to her chest. She had always felt left out and sad because no one ever wanted to hang out with her because she was home-schooled.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:41 pm

" Cool! Me too. I couldn't go to school because mum wanted me to be taught the real things by her. She wants me to be a detective and a hero but I want to study the brain instead so I asked Saturn to teach me! " Entrix giggles. She really hoped she could cheer Ayah up. Saturn puffs out his cheeks and pretends to be a fish for a little, before finding it kind of silly to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Ayah nodded. "That's awesome!" Ayah said as she looked at the brain picture. Syrrah ran into the water so she could just relax from the pain.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:14 pm

" These are the notes I have so far, and I have more for over five entire pages already. My hand is starting to cramp up too.. But as I was once told, learning comes with horrid prices. " Entrix said as she rubs her hands together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:30 pm

Ayah nodded. "Well these are just...amazing!" Ayah said leaning closer to see them. They were just so detailed she couldn't believe it! Corbit chuckled at Ayah.

Syrrah just stayed in the water. Her legs and thighs still hurt from the pain inflicted upon her. She was going to kill them!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:48 pm

" Why thank you Ayah. " Entrix replies politely. The pages of her notebook were worn, but the book was new to her and she had just began to take notes in it. She was happy. Saturn has a small smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next