Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

2 posters

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next

Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 12 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:01 pm

Ayah looked around quickly and then hugged Saturn. "Oh my gosh! He is the cutest little thing I have EVER seen!" She said hugging his face.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21649
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 12 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:13 pm

"Why thank you Ayah. " He mumbles against her, as she was hugging his face and when someone does that things come out as muffled. Entrix giggles to herself, almost falling over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:20 pm

Corbit laughs with Entrix almost falling on her from the funniness. Ayah giggled and hugged him tighter. "He is just too cuuuuuuuute~"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:22 pm

Saturn almost began to flail because he felt as if he were being strangled. Entrix wiped her eyes from the tears she had shed from laughing so hard and fell backwards onto the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:37 pm

Ayah finally let go of the small troll. "You really are adorable." She said happily and cheerfully. Corbit smiled and then lied with Entrix and hugged her.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:44 pm

Entrix smiles and nuzzles against him. Saturn has a small blush on his face. and calmly collects his thoughts before speaking again. " I'm not in any shape to be in a red relationship. Thank you for the compliment though. " He says with a small smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:14 pm

"Oh! I am so sorry I didn't mean to make you think that. As you would say I am in a red relationship already." She said. It didn't bother her but she felt so bad for doing that. Corbit nuzzled her back and smiled wide.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:20 pm

" It's quite alright. I don't mind. When Entrix was little she'd do the same thing since she didn't know much about the quadrants, for she was to young. So I completely understand my friend." Saturn chuckled. He had a flushed crush already anyway. Only if he didn't like Entrix though. The thought of the lavender blood made him blush slightly. His smart nature made him rethink of his actions and he would visit the other maybe later. Entrix had a small smile and she nuzzled him back with a slight purr rising from her throat. She had a small habit of doing so when she loved what someone was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Corbit smiled and rubbed her horns. He had no idea what it would do but he knew he would get some kind of reaction. "Soooooo, whoooo do you like?" She asked. She could only guess though she had no clue it could've been.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:43 pm

" I don't think you know him but he is quite the cutie. His name is Jackal. " He says with a small but happy voice. Entrix purrs a little more but with her eyes closed, a happy smile on her face, and a blush on her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:53 pm

"Hey Entrix~~~!! Looks like Saturn has a crush on some troll named Jackal!!" Ayah said. It was like she was slowly teasing the little mutant boy. She giggled happily and smiled wide. Corbit was so happy and safe feeling with Entrix. His eyes snapped open when he heard Ayah.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Saturn had a small blush on his face and he facepalmed nervously. " But as I had said before.. I'm in no condition to tell him because of my brain. Oh god.. And he doesn't even know much about me. I'm hopeless.. " He says as he curls up and rests his head on his knees. Entrix opens her eyes at Ayah's announcement and felt like she was going to facepalm. She went pale and looked over at the two. He was in no shape to be in a relationship with one who was so violent on the inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:10 pm

"Maybe I could be your wing-woman, ya know talk about you a lot and make you look good in his eyes?" She said. This was going to be so much fun. Thats if Saturn was okay with it. Though Entrix could stop her faceplam, Corbit couldn't what did Ayah think she was doing!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:18 pm

Saturn's blush rose up all over his face and so he covered it with his arms. He had no idea what she was thinking. He started to feel uncomfortable so he kind of broke and wasn't able to be fixed. He was into tears from his embarrassment. The bright cream tears went down his face and no one could notice because of his arms. Entrix felt kind of bad for her friend now and kind of wanted to shoosh pap him to make him feel a little better but she didn't. She knew he was a strong boy and could work things out himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:24 pm

"I won't if you don't want me to..." She said kind of feeling bad now.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:28 pm

" I-It's ok. *sniffle* I don't mind. " He says raising his head with a tiny smile. He didn't mind. Entrix flopped back onto her back and sighed. What was she going to do for Saturn? Could she even do anything was the real question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:42 pm

"Entrix! Call the boy!" Ayah ordered Entrix, though it was meant to be playful. Corbit was shocked. He really was.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:46 pm

Entrix got out her phone and dialed his number after sitting up and handing it to Ayah. Saturn was about to say something but he didn't. The phone began to ring and she put it on speaker. "Hello? " The voice on the other end asked. His voice was like Cry's voice with the ability to make someone melt. Saturn blushed harder and started to feel as if he were going to pass out from how nervous he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:58 pm

"Yo Jackal dude. Come to the beach. Me and all your buddies are here. I'll introduce myself when you get here, but come we'll have a great time." She said into the phone and grasped Saturn's hand showing him everything would be fine.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:09 pm

Saturn smiled at her effort. "Thank you." He whispers. " 'Aight. Let me get my stuff then. I'll be there in a sec. " The voice on the other line says.

Jackal went into his room and got out his black and lavender swimming trunks with the cats on them and pulled on his purple vans. He got his cell and headed out the door and towards the beach. He had the tiniest of gills on his abdomen but he perfered to stay on land, since he wasn't born to swim. It was like he was just attached to the land instead of anything else. So the gills on his body grew small. He finally reached the beach with his lavender cell in hand. He went towards the group and sat down next to Entrix and Corbit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:28 pm

Ayah smiled wide. "Hey Jackal do you mind if we talk alone?" She asked. She was going to do this and do it right!
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:33 pm

" I don't mind. Why? Need somethin' from me because I didn't bring anything.. " Jackal was confused. He stood up and his pale gray purple skin had marks on it from the way he was sitting. He wondered what she wanted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:44 pm

"Nope, just need to talk to you about something." She said looking at him. She didn't kniw what little Saturn saw in him.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:55 pm

" What would you like to talk about? " Jackal asks. Saturn sits and looks up at him. He loved his voice to pieces and would die for it. Not like he'd say that aloud though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:08 pm

"Do you currently have any redrom intresets?" She asked bluntly. She was going to get this over with and make sure that Saturn could be in his arms by the time this was done.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 24 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next