Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

2 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 7 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Saturn ducked and his eyes sofened, making him go back to normal. He smiled after hearing that they had won. Entrix tosses her pitchfork aside and smiles. She stands up and holds out her hand to help Syrrah up. "You were quite fun to FLARP with. We should do this again sometime. " She says with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Beach AU rp (Open to everyone) - Page 7 Empty Re: Beach AU rp (Open to everyone)

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:12 am

Syntax nodded. It would be awesome. They were both good so it made it tough to beat them easily. Syrrah laughed. This was the most fun she ever had.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Scorpio Posts : 2828
Boondollars : 21709
My Pet : gay-llama
My /Other/ Pet : TheChaotic1scalemate

https://homestuckrole-play.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:05 pm

Entrix had fun, all she needed to do was bandage up the wounds on her face and the large one on her leg. Saturn smiles and walks towards his friends. He holds out his hand for Syrrah to shake it with a wide and childish smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:45 pm

Syrrah shook his hand. "You guys are awesome, but next time we'll beat your guys' asses." Syntax laughed. This was too funny.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:00 pm

"We'll see about that." Entrix chuckles. She got her bag and took out teal bandage wrap and gauze to soap up her blood. She got got cue-tips and gently dabbed the wound on her leg, soaping up any blood around the wound. She applied the gauze and finished bandaging up. She stood again and bowed politely. " Thank you for including me. No one has ever done so before so I thank you. " Entrix says with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:11 pm

"Its nothing. We feel everyone should have fun." Syntax said and smiled. Syrrah had gotten jealous from this and hugged Syntax.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:33 pm

Entrix chuckles and gives Saturn a high-five. After doing so he goes and joins Corbit and Auriel. Entrix smiles and follows Saturn after nodding. She was glad that she didn't have to hide. Fighting like that meant good practice with switching roles and using her pitchfork.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Everyone ran onto the water and Syrrah dove into the deeper parts of the water.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Entrix takes off the coat and shirt with the dove and goes in with her bathingsuit top and shorts. She giggles, running into the water. Saturn slips off his socks and shoes and takes off his cloak, revealing how thin he was. He runs into the water with his shorts he had put on under his FLARP outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Syntax walked out farther into the water trying to follow Syrrah. Auriel grabbed Corbit's cheek and pinched it cutely.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:55 pm

Saturn smiles and pokes Entrix in the stomach, causing Entrix to splash him. He splashes back and it turns into a full out water fight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:58 pm

Auriel tackled Corbit and he landed loudly in the water.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:59 pm

Entrix giggles and ducks underwater, tickling Saturn's sides. "MEEP!" he shrieks before falling into the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Everyone laughed happily and like they were all grubs again. Splashing and making noise just being normal.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:59 pm

Entrix stands up and sighs, smiling to herself as if she had accomplished something. But in her heart she had. She was able to make Saturn less scared of highblooods.

Saturn smiles and makes a small squeaking noise after tackling Entrix into the water. The two of them continue to tickle each other under water until they were in need of breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Syrrah grabbed Corbit by the leg and pulled on him. When Corbit felt this he screamed like a girl.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:11 pm

Entrix laughs her butt off and falls into the water with a small splash. Saturn's hand shoots into the water and helps her back up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Everyone was laughing and having a great time. In the distance Ayah watched the trolls. "What are those things?"

((OOC: I forgot Ayah was even in this >.<))
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Entrix looks up at Saturn and giggles, pouncing on him, sending the two of them under water. Saturn's foresight flashes and he sees a human at near the water. Quickly, he goes up to the surface and his vision was true.
"A human, a human. Look look!" He says with excitement. He was jumping up and down and pointing in the direction of Ayah.
"It's quite rude to point.. Let me welcome our unexpected guest." Entrix says, walking up to the shore. "Hello friend, I'm Entrix and I welcome you here. May I ask, What is your name?" Entrix asks politely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:11 pm

"What the hell are you guys?!?!?" Ayah said backing up. This was so scary.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:42 pm

" Oh.. I'm sorry for not stating this first. We're trolls hun. There's no doubt about it friend. Are you alright?" Entrix asks slowly. She felt kind of bad, feeling she had scared her. Saturn comes up and stands next to her, a big smile on his face. "HiI'mSaturnnicetomeetyou! " Saturn chirps back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:05 pm

"I-I was looking for a friend...He disappeared and now I can't find him..." Ayah stood wide eyed at the gray creatures. She was really scared. She didn't know what to do. Auriel walked over the others. "What's going on?"
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:39 pm

"You've lost a friend? Maybe Saturn can help. He can foresee lots. Maybe he can look into the future a little to see where your friend is? " Entrix says with a worried tone. Saturn faces Auriel and continues to smile. " Wefound this girl. Say hi. " He giggles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Thales Nestis Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:01 pm

"Hm...Welcome to the darkside sister..." Auriel said and put out her hand. "Welcome to the red side sister!!" Ayah hugged Auriel. "Yo KQ!" The two girls began chatting. The others just stood dumb founded.
Thales Nestis
Thales Nestis
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:05 pm

Entrix facepalmed and Saturn grinned from ear to ear. "I sawitcoming NX hehe" he giggles. Entrix just stared at him and shook her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next