Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

+3
mangledmedic
Ion
pyroTitechniac
7 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 4 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Monjaro Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:18 pm

RogueDruid wrote:TS:doone, start me up DB, I'm ready.

Bastas hit the enter button on the program and began to run it. his mind still gathering the various things from his house and collecting them in bottles then putting them in his modus.
the foyer was nearly empty, providing a lot of free space.

DB: ok, lets do this.
DB: ok, i can see you now... your rooms a mess you know.

Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20003

Back to top Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 4 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by RogueDruid Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 am

TS:yeah, I had a crazy night and morning.
TS:sorry about that.
TS:can you do what you need to in the living room?
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23409
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:05 am

DB: It should be okay.
DB: I got vis how to guide on to start up sgrub vhen I pre-ordered It, problem Is Its only one page.
DB: I guess I could recycle Ve bottles into vis "Grist"
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:28 am

MM: yes I can see you there's a few devices I can place Ill set them down for you
you place the devices the alcamizer in his respitblock in the proses busting a hole in the recoopracoon
the cruxstererd is in the kitchen and the lathe and prepunched card out side the living room

MM: ok I droped some things sorry about your uh youll see

anaiko spot toilet ====>

you notice your toilet is crashed trough a wall guess Aibarm is having trouble with the controls too

you look at your own devices and spot the cruxstrder you spin the wheal but the lid doesn't come off you then bash the lid with the toilet the lid comes off and you get a cruxite dowel a timer starts giving you 10 minuets to what you don't know
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19125
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:00 pm

You try to catch your breath, exhausted from your failed attempt. You use the rest of your grist putting all of the devices. You notice the messages and log on.
reverseSpirals began trolling temporalTraveler
RS:/hey satura...
RS:/dont make fun of me
RS:/but i think i might be red for you...
RS:/MIRTHFUL MESSIAHS YOU CAN SEE ME?!?!?!?!?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:49 pm

DM: OK, I've recycled all ve leftover bottles into grist and now i can start to place down ve machinery
DM: i place ve totem lathe in your room next to your bed.
DM: you have quite a big room TS, mind if i put one more item in it?
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardly Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:01 pm

OOC Notice:
Cardly
Cardly
Dungeon Master

Boondollars : 20270
My Pet : Red Dragon Hatchling
My /Other/ Pet : Eridan Ampora Llama

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:37 pm

TS: goo for it.
TS:there should be space in the next roooom as well.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:41 pm

You re-read what Rannoc sent to you. Was everyone confessing their supposed or for sure red feelings or you today?

TT: OH MY...
TT: THAT IS QUiTE FLATTERING!!!
TT: I HONESTLY NEvER THOuGHT ABoUT HAVING ReD FEELINGS FoR ANYONE!!!

Your cheeks were turning a bright cerulean. Rannoc was a nice troll, but... did you feel the same? You push the feelings aside and continue your conversation.

TT: AnD YeS!!!
TT: I CaN IN FACT SeS YoU, RANNOC!!!
TT: YoU LIVE IN A VERY INTEReSTING HIVE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:47 pm

RS:/thanks, i guess...
You honestly don't think that you had a nice hive. Random things were everywhere with no rhyme or reason. But on to important matters!
RS:/do what you have to do
You leave your hive and go back to the beach. Whaledad was still there. You begin pushing him towards your home. If one thing was good about your blood, it was your monstrous strength.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:49 pm

(if pyro left, should i be Aibarm's server?)

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:32 pm

(well, we could say he died in the volcano. and go from there.)
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:40 am

(he could be a martyr in course making us push forwards)
DB: Ok, i placed ve Cruxtruder in your room and ve Alchemiter in your living room.
DB: you vill have to hit ve top of ve alchemiter first before you can turn ve vale.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:11 am

TS:Goot it.
Bastas stood up and walked to the cruxtruder, summoning his psionic energy to the point the very air around his right hand became distorted, he punched the cruxtruder's lid, cleanly breaking it off.
whit the lid gone, a small pulsing blue orb rose from the tube, ignoring it for now, bastas picked up a cruxite ore, and walked to the totem lathe. h slid out his Huskpad,
TS:soo I just plug this in and then what?
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:55 am

You move things around Rannocs hive to make room for the various machines. While you watched Rannoc push a whale up the beach, you ponder something. You never bothered to ask if he was a teal blood or if he was hiding it. He probably told you once but why remember something you didn't want to know at the time?

You post under the group message again.

TT: IS MY SERVER PLAYER ABLE TO SeE ME???

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:28 am

(( still here guys. Sorry lifes been hectic, nah im still alive, plus this rp would be shut down from bme if I was gone. sooo yeah )) Ceyvox slowly emerged from the lava, it was hotter then he had remembered, he felt horrible, a mix of jealousy,hate,grief and sorrow. He had decided it, He would be alone, he didn't need help. He didn't want help. He was just so sick of everybody. He hated them, he he didn't. It was confusing, Ceyvox let out a frustrated scream. he didn't know what to do. he was conficted. Which way would he go? He didn't know. All he knew is that he did everything wrong. He did it again, his anger took over. He started crying by emotional breakdown. He went and hid in his cave. Locking himself in it. He didn't want anybody to see.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18694

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:00 pm

((Glad that your still here))
You finally got Whaledad into your hive. YOu would have to fix the doors, but otherwise you were good.
You go to your respite block and see that your things have been moved. You also notice the large machines. You shrug, deciding to deal with it later.
RS:/satura, whats with the machines?
You notice that Cev is still alive. You sigh with relief. You had thought that the eruption killed him.
reverseSpirals began trolling pyroTitechniac
RS:/CEV!!! Your still alive!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:35 pm

TT: THeSE ArE ThE MACHINES THAT WILL HELP GUiDE YoU TOWaRDS VICtORY!!!
TT: AnD ME ULTIMATELY!!!
TT: WELL EVERYONE WILL SURvIVE IF THEY DO NoT SCrEW AROUND!!!
TT: IT IS QUiTE EXHILIRATING!!!

You get up and stretch your legs. You decide to wander out onto the roof and see what is going on. You sit on the edge of the roof and stare out across the trees. You access your iBow.

You found a website that had tips and tricks to winning this game. Of course, you wouldn't share this with the others. In this world, you had to fight to survive. And, seeing as how you were the only feminine troll that you knew of (you never really met any of these trolls in person, just over trollian.) you obviously had to lead. It's much like the Fuschia blooded rulers.

And others continually call you an ass/ bitch. Hah, jokes on them.

--temporalTraveller [TT] began pestering pyroTitechnic [PT]--

TT: IT HaS COME TO MY ATTEnTION THAT IT IS YOUR WRIGGLING DaY!!!
TT:AnD YoU JUST SURVIVED A VOLCANIC ERRUpTION!!!
TT: CONGRATuLATIONS!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:40 pm

DB: Good, i placed ve Punched card next to ve totem lathe.
DB: insert vat and ve Cruxite dowel into ve selected positions and ven activate it.
DB: then drag vat to ve Alchemiter in your living room.
DB: after vat its a quick step avay to starting the game.

DevilishBladesmen disconnected.
DevilishBladesmen re-connected.
DB:vuck vuck vuck VUCK!!!
DB: i need to get out of here quick, ve vhole place is collapsing on me.

you look outside to see the giant pile of rubble that has built up outside your house. something has been hitting the ledge of your craves for an hour now and the place is falling apart.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:55 pm

You inspect the machines. One of them had a wheel on it. You guess that this was the Cruxtruder. Veekus had said to hit the top, though you don't think that he remembered that you were still on. You didn't know that there were guides! Using your monstrous stregnth, you punch the lid, causing it to shatter. A purple orb shoots out and begins speaking gibberish. You sit there and stare at it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:15 pm

You glance down and see machines similar to the ones you put in Rannocs respite block. Somebody must have gotten you ready to start. You jump down to the next balcony below. You quickly inspect each machine as tiny pebbles start falling from the sky. The reckoning must be starting.

You dash inside and grab your scythe, then go just as fast outside and whack the Cructruder as hard as you can. A dark cerulean orb pops out and makes weird noises at you. On your way out you found your lusus, dead, and tossed its corpse into the orb. The orb now looked like your Owlmom had rolled around in, ugh, your blood. That was just gross.

OWLMOM!!! You starts scolding her for dying and how it was an inconvience to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:56 pm

DB: shit, shit and shit.
DB: has anyone not have a client to manage. im in ve dark he for support.
DevilishBladesmen
disconnected
DevilishBaldesmen Reconnected
DB: vuck, vat one vas even closer.

Last edited by Veekus Razoro on Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:09 pm

TS:Goot it
Bastas quickly does what he needs to, and glances out the window. in the far distance, he can see a weird dark red and grey color at the horizon grabbing the newly carved Cruxite, he ran into the next room psionically throwing the Colbolt blue ore into his lusus corpse as he placed the cruxite on the alchemiter, activating it.
a blue bottle beer appears on the alchemiter as behind him the MINOTSPRITE is formed.
TS:Shit what noow?
TS:Doo I drink it? break it? What?
TS:Fuck this.
TS:cheers Asshooles.

Bastas reached out, grabbed the bottle, slamming the top edge down on the corner of the alchemiter, popping the cap off, raised it high, then began to guzzle it. when he funished he stepped back, coughing, the bottle dropping to the ground.
TS:FUCK THAT SHIT IS STROONG
TS:Tastes Nasty as well.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:51 pm

you look out side to see bolder after bolder starting to fall into your craves, you have no choice but to defend your home until someone is ready to start you up. so you grab your shellphone in case some one gets to you on trollian while your busy outside, your short sword and you rare artifacts gauntlet that lies above your bed and equipped it into your gauntlet-kind succubus. then, you head outside to defend your home.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:45 am

After several minutes you finally cease scolding your Owlsprite, which stared blankly at you the whole time. You are pretty sure that was a good waste of time. Gog, you wish your lusus hadn't been such a bird-brain.

You decide to just ignore the bird and get on alchemizing your items. You decided your trusty Scythe would be the perfect testing item. You pull our iBow off your horn, get the codes for that and your Scythe, then put them in the Punch Designix. And before you know it, you have a MECH-SCYTHE! It's pretty much a stroke of genius. You've always been like that.

You fangirl a little bit before you make sure no one saw that. Gotta keep your cool, know what I'm saying? You then pick up the card laid by the Punch Designix, pre-punched and ready to go. You can't tell what's on the card, due to all the holes, but that would take the fun out of everything, right?

"WELL I SUPpOSE I SHOULD SeE WHAT THIS IS..."

BADA BING BADA BOOM

A dark cerulean toy soldier pops up on the platform.

"... WHAT ThE FUCK AM I GOiNG TO DO WITH THIS???"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next