Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

+3
mangledmedic
Ion
pyroTitechniac
7 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 3 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:06 am

PyroTitechniac whispered to everyone but temporalTravelor
PT: guys, I think i have redrom for Satura DON'T TELL HER THOUGH
PT: IF YOU DO I WILL RIP OUT YOUR SPINE AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR OTHER HOLE
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18639

Back to top Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 3 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Monjaro Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:12 am

DB:??? Vhats vith ve sudden mood svings, Arn't ve talking about the game?
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 19948

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:16 am

PT: FUCK YOU!
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:25 am

DB: dude, vhats vith the hostility.
DB Ok, i understand you have feelings for TT but you don't have to go chaotic on us.
DB: and i vink you should be concentrating on the other ears in ve room
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:04 am

Aibarm began to run about in his hive. He was panicking. And there was no real reason why /not/ to panic either. His lusus was dying, and he just believed that he had engaged a contract that would make all the lusii of his teammates die horribly. He did NOT want that to happen... at all. Despite the beeping from his coraltop, he ignored his friends whom were trolling him at the moment. There were FAR more dangerous things going on at the moment.

Like a tsunami heading straight for those douchenozzles that happen to be by the oceans of this fuckwad of a world. He didn't know or expect a tsunami. But with the size of that explosion that completely OBLITERATED the tail of his lusus, such a thing SHOULD have been expected. And then there was that earth quake. All of this made by the UnderKing to punish him. What an asshole. So, opening the hive door, of which has - and I repeat - /never/ been opened before, he made sheepish steps into the outside world.

Getting out of his hive, he was surprised that it was actually pleasant... if a bit bloody from his lusus. She never really learned how to die. Raising his wand, tears bubbling up and floating up onto the surface of the sea, he opened fire upon his custodian, killing it in the most violent explosion possible.

And it was glorious.

-====+====-
You are now the TSUNAMI. You have gone up many levels since you were created, which was ten minutes ago technically. You were heading straight towards the coastline, which was only a mile away from Aibarm's coral hive. And already you have killed SO MANY sea creatures. Like really, you were of multiple colors of the hemospectrum of lusii right now. Sucks for the seadwellers that are now orphans. And this is gonna suck hard for all these fuckwads by the sea.

Crashing into the coastline, you experienced a sudden case of MASS DEATH. You killed so many trolls, lusii, and whatever the hell those things were, that you gained so many levels on the Echeladder that you were now called the Booning Wave of Flingleflangle. Amazing. But now you are dead. Time to be that PURPLE BLOOD'S lusus.

-===+===-
You are now the WHALEDAD. Your interests involve you moaning, singing, eating, and swimming. And taking care of that troll kid. How much you love him. But what that arrogant little fuck didn't know was that you were BEACHED at the moment. The asshole didn't even try to help. So when the tsunami hit, instead of being in the ocean and dying like any sort of dignified whale, you were BRUTALLY MAIMED by the wave, and the sharp rock wall by your kiddo's hive. Whoops.

-==+==-
You are now the limeblood's lusus. Your interests involve PROTECTING YOUR CHARGE, SINGING BIRD THINGS, and NOT DYING. The last will be the last thing you will fail at NOT DOING. The tsunami hit the volcano, overflowing the bit where you were at with water. You promptly drowned. Oh well.

-=+=-
You are now the YELLOWBLOOD's lusus. Your interests involve STAYING STILL, CLINGING ONTO YOUR CHARGE, and SLEEPING. You'll get all of those right except for the innermost one. The TSUNAMI hit your area, killing COUNTLESS WILD BEAST-CREATURES along with YOURSELF. Luckily your charge's hive didn't get damaged. Horray.

-=-
You are now back to being the sea dweller.

Aibarm, now finished with brutally mercymurdering his dear departed EELMOM Goliath of DOOM promptly swam back to his hive. Surprisingly, he didn't feel all that sad. All it did was keep you inside, and was PROBABLY going to eat you given the chance. You don't want to get killed; it's better to kill first. Or so the UnderKing told you once.

But you can't trust the UnderKing any longer. He killed your lusus, and now he was probably going about killing other lusii, given by the moans of pain from the recently dead. Yeah, he had taught you how to talk to the dead as well.

It's kinda cool.

Entering his hive, he closed the door tight behind him, rushing to his husktop.

mysticalMoray is now ONLINE.
mysticalMoray began to troll EVERYONE.
MM: Fu<K.
MM: Myy lusus is deaD. Stayy awayy from yyours, yyou sad, sad land dwellerS.
MM: That guyy is at it agaiN.
MM: Yyou know when I sayy something bad's going to happen and it USUALLYY doeS??? Well, this is that sorta situation agaiN.
MM: So stayy awayy from yyour lusiI. I am looking at yyou, LH.

mysticalMoray ceased trolling EVERYONE.
Now to get down to business. Opening his contacts, he selected the only yellow blooded troll he knew; this female. He forgot her name; he was bad with names admittedly. So, he'd call her Ochre for now. A nice nickname, he thought.

mysticalMoray began trolling mangledMedic
MM: heyy, so I've laun<hed the server.
MM: so I am gonna get to work.

At that, Aibarm booted up his client and his server. Okay, this wasn't too difficult. He had this sort of... thing on the screen. Something called a gristcache. Opening the icon, it revealed that there were many types of grist. Build grist, whatever those other things were. And diamonds! Jeez, this game's weird. And it appeared as of now he only had 20 buildgrist. But as he looked around the yellowblood's hive, he was disappointed. She got it oh so dirty. This would not stand. And it also appeared that she liked destroying cakes. A waste. Better spruce things up a bit.

Carefully he places all the junk in a toilet. Attempting to carefully lift up the presumably unbolted piece of shit, he glared at the screen.

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 3 00163
He fucked up, he fucked up. Oh god, how much he fucked up.

MM: Fu<K.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Capricorn Posts : 82
Boondollars : 18800

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:44 am

MM: I think I just heard a crash up stairs an another out side not sure what's going on should I be concerned
the power starts to die so you start turning the generator crank
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19070
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:34 am

RS:/cev?
RS:/ i have red feelings for satura...
RS:/what was that?

You go to the beach by your house and see Whaledad.
"WHALEDAD!" You run to him and comfort him.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:34 am

PT: DAMN IT...
PT: HE'S DEAD.
PT: AIBARM YOU DON'T EVEN FUCKING CARE.
PT: HE WAS EVERYTHING TO ME!
PT: I FUCKING HATE YOU.

pyroTitechniac [PT] has gone offline
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:41 am

Ion wrote:Aibarm began to run about in his hive. He was panicking. And there was no real reason why /not/ to panic either. His lusus was dying, and he just believed that he had engaged a contract that would make all the lusii of his teammates die horribly. He did NOT want that to happen... at all. Despite the beeping from his coraltop, he ignored his friends whom were trolling him at the moment. There were FAR more dangerous things going on at the moment.

Like a tsunami heading straight for those douchenozzles that happen to be by the oceans of this fuckwad of a world. He didn't know or expect a tsunami. But with the size of that explosion that completely OBLITERATED the tail of his lusus, such a thing SHOULD have been expected. And then there was that earth quake. All of this made by the UnderKing to punish him. What an asshole. So, opening the hive door, of which has - and I repeat - /never/ been opened before, he made sheepish steps into the outside world.

Getting out of his hive, he was surprised that it was actually pleasant... if a bit bloody from his lusus. She never really learned how to die. Raising his wand, tears bubbling up and floating up onto the surface of the sea, he opened fire upon his custodian, killing it in the most violent explosion possible.

And it was glorious.

-====+====-
You are now the TSUNAMI. You have gone up many levels since you were created, which was ten minutes ago technically. You were heading straight towards the coastline, which was only a mile away from Aibarm's coral hive. And already you have killed SO MANY sea creatures. Like really, you were of multiple colors of the hemospectrum of lusii right now. Sucks for the seadwellers that are now orphans. And this is gonna suck hard for all these fuckwads by the sea.

Crashing into the coastline, you experienced a sudden case of MASS DEATH. You killed so many trolls, lusii, and whatever the hell those things were, that you gained so many levels on the Echeladder that you were now called the Booning Wave of Flingleflangle. Amazing. But now you are dead. Time to be that PURPLE BLOOD'S lusus.

-===+===-
You are now the WHALEDAD. Your interests involve you moaning, singing, eating, and swimming. And taking care of that troll kid. How much you love him. But what that arrogant little fuck didn't know was that you were BEACHED at the moment. The asshole didn't even try to help. So when the tsunami hit, instead of being in the ocean and dying like any sort of dignified whale, you were BRUTALLY MAIMED by the wave, and the sharp rock wall by your kiddo's hive. Whoops.

-==+==-
You are now the limeblood's lusus. Your interests involve PROTECTING YOUR CHARGE, SINGING BIRD THINGS, and NOT DYING. The last will be the last thing you will fail at NOT DOING. The tsunami hit the volcano, overflowing the bit where you were at with water. You promptly drowned. Oh well.

-=+=-
You are now the YELLOWBLOOD's lusus. Your interests involve STAYING STILL, CLINGING ONTO YOUR CHARGE, and SLEEPING. You'll get all of those right except for the innermost one. The TSUNAMI hit your area, killing COUNTLESS WILD BEAST-CREATURES along with YOURSELF. Luckily your charge's hive didn't get damaged. Horray.

-=-
You are now back to being the sea dweller.

Aibarm, now finished with brutally mercymurdering his dear departed EELMOM Goliath of DOOM promptly swam back to his hive. Surprisingly, he didn't feel all that sad. All it did was keep you inside, and was PROBABLY going to eat you given the chance. You don't want to get killed; it's better to kill first. Or so the UnderKing told you once.

But you can't trust the UnderKing any longer. He killed your lusus, and now he was probably going about killing other lusii, given by the moans of pain from the recently dead. Yeah, he had taught you how to talk to the dead as well.

It's kinda cool.

Entering his hive, he closed the door tight behind him, rushing to his husktop.

mysticalMoray is now ONLINE.
mysticalMoray began to troll EVERYONE.
MM: FuMM: Myy lusus is deaD. Stayy awayy from yyours, yyou sad, sad land dwellerS.
MM: That guyy is at it agaiN.
MM: Yyou know when I sayy something bad's going to happen and it USUALLYY doeS??? Well, this is that sorta situation agaiN.
MM: So stayy awayy from yyour lusiI. I am looking at yyou, LH.

mysticalMoray ceased trolling EVERYONE.
Now to get down to business. Opening his contacts, he selected the only yellow blooded troll he knew; this female. He forgot her name; he was bad with names admittedly. So, he'd call her Ochre for now. A nice nickname, he thought.

mysticalMoray began trolling mangledMedic
MM: heyy, so I've launMM: so I am gonna get to work.

At that, Aibarm booted up his client and his server. Okay, this wasn't too difficult. He had this sort of... thing on the screen. Something called a gristcache. Opening the icon, it revealed that there were many types of grist. Build grist, whatever those other things were. And diamonds! Jeez, this game's weird. And it appeared as of now he only had 20 buildgrist. But as he looked around the yellowblood's hive, he was disappointed. She got it oh so dirty. This would not stand. And it also appeared that she liked destroying cakes. A waste. Better spruce things up a bit.

Carefully he places all the junk in a toilet. Attempting to carefully lift up the presumably unbolted piece of shit, he glared at the screen.

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 3 00163
He fucked up, he fucked up. Oh god, how much he fucked up.

MM: Fu

Voices start echoing in your head, oh god not now! This is quite possibly the WORST TIME for this to happen! Not to mention you were playing your server, that being said. It's not like you could ignore him. Last time you did that most of your friends we're brutally killed by various ways. Best not to ignore him. "DO YOU...WISH...FOR MY HELP?...NOW THE LIME BLOOD IS ENRAGED....HE....MIGHT NOT SPEAK WITH YOU....YOUR TEAM IS GETTING....TORN APART....JUTS LIKE....YOUR LUSUS....HA....HOW FUNNY....IT WAS.....GOING TO KILL YOU.....ANYWAYS.....HOW SAD....SHOULD I SAY.....SAD FACE...?
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:24 pm

You wipe away your purple tears. "Don't worry. I'll bring you back." You go back to your respite block and load the client server. What was this...grist? You need it to build stuff.
You deploy the Cruxtruder next to Cev.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:38 pm

The young troll sits there. In emotional agony. That lusus was everything to him, and it was so kind. He talked to it, he understood it. They never got in arguments. They were so happy. Until first class fucktard Aibarm destroyed everything! He hated him. He was his archenemy.. He finally decided it. He was going to get his revenge. Ceyvox walks out side and walks to the top of the volcano. He didn't care anymore. He didn't care if he made the same mistake that killed all of his friends long ago. He wanted vengeance. Once he got to the top he looked at the volcano, concentrating hard. Tears start streaming down as the volcano starts rumbling, this volcano, was the bigggest and most powerful volcano ever. And it was erupting the rumbling started getting loud and greater as the volcano's lava started slowly crawling to the top.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:44 pm

As you go outside to her the sudden loud crash only dread came across your mind.
A landslide of boulders were making their way down upon your lusus.
You stand in shock, unable to move knowing you won't make it in time.
The the first boulder pins the old shark lusus by the tip of his tail before he could make a break from the other boulders. You make your way towards the landslide and towards your dying lusus and start to stroke it to keep him calm before you put him out of it misery.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:52 pm

You use more grist to put the husktop and Cruxtruder outside of the volcano. You sigh. You hate using your powers, but now was nessicary.
"Sorry Cev"
You put a hand to your forehead and your eyes start glowing purple. You are now inside of your friend's mind.
"Cev, stop this."

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:18 pm

you walk inside to finish your downloads and start to message a friend for assistants
DevilishBladesmen [DB] began trolling everyone
DB: hello, is vhere anyone out vhere?
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:19 pm

"damn, theres a loot of chaos right now. huh."
Bastas, began to freak out, he had the game, he pirated off the web when everyone else started talking about it, but he needed to get in the line! or... no. No no no no no no no.
==>contemplate it.
Hmm. who would be on his team though? should he make his team?
"fuck, I'm not nearly drunk enough for this bullshit."
Draining the bottle of brand, he psionically snagged another one off the shelf.
that's when he heard the minotaur-lusus stop breathing.
and he knew.
he just... knew.
his lusus was dead.
tears streaming down his face, he made up his mind. psioniaclly his stuff came to him from around his room, each stored inside his bottlemodus.
twilghtStudent began trolling everyone.
TS:my lusus just died.
TS:I'm pissed ooff and shit-faced drunk.
TS:Lets start this bull shit.
TS:Noo moore fucking aroound.
TS:What you need DB.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23354
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:23 pm

DB: Same here bro, I feel for you.
DB: Hey, I could be your server-player if you vant?
DB: i've allready installed both games.
DB: you just need to install ve client server.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:26 pm

After cranking the generator you head outside to check on your lusus only thing is she's not there and the ground all wet you go back inside and troll the others
mm: your lusus are dead now im worried mines no where to be seen I hope she's okay
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 19070
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:30 pm

dodson123 wrote:You use more grist to put the husktop and Cruxtruder outside of the volcano. You sigh. You hate using your powers, but now was nessicary.
"Sorry Cev"
You put a hand to your forehead and your eyes start glowing purple. You are now inside of your friend's mind.
"Cev, stop this."
You see nothing but hate, agony and pain. All kindness has left his conscious... Ceyvox hears you but says nothing... Suddenly a huge explosion erupts from the volcano. A huge nuclear sized blast fires from the volcano. shroud the entire sky with ash and fire balls. rocks fly, and lava spits out. AT AIBARMS HIVE: A huge rock dive into the ocean causing a bigger impact then the tsunami. It hit's your hive directly. Crashing int he roof and nearly sinking it forever. More rocks spew out destroying more and more land. A slight winds brushes you, you see a HUGE DUST WAVE heading toward you, as if hell itself fired a sandstorm at you. the dust was hot, thats for sure. burning through the trees easily. Catching everything it hit on fire. the dust wave would hit your hive in approximately 10 minutes. DO YOU WISH FOR THIS INCOMPETENCE TO STOP NOW AIBARM? YOU ARE LOSING ME INTEREST. YOU CANNOT IGNORE ME ANYMORE.IF YOU IGNORE ME AGAIN, YOUR FRIENDS WILL SUFFER THE SAME FATE AS THEIR LUSUS'S AND I WILL DESTROY THIS SESSION. CAUSING THE END OF THIS PATHETIC UNIVERSE.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:47 pm

TS:doone, start me up DB, I'm ready.

Bastas hit the enter button on the program and began to run it. his mind still gathering the various things from his house and collecting them in bottles then putting them in his modus.
the foyer was nearly empty, providing a lot of free space.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23354
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:59 pm

He didn't like this. Not at all. When Ceyvox began to blame him... he... he cried, more than he would like to admit. He just sat there, in his chair as he cried away. He really had caused the deaths of all their lusii. He had just become a mass murderer. But then, he reminded himself that it wasn't him that caused their deaths. It was the UnderKing. Strike... 1000 against him. Seven for Aibarm.

When he got his wits back to him, a shiver went up his spine. He was back again. As he spoke, he trembled in his chair, terrified. God please, don't let him kill everyone. He really didn't want to inadvertently cause more deaths. Already, the lusii were speaking to him, asking what had happened to their charges and where they were. But he couldn't get the nerve to reply to them.

So he spoke to the UnderKing instead. "Was that reallyy ne<essaryY??" Aibarm demanded, shouting up above him. "Did yyou reallyy have to kill all of our lusiI?!" He was enraged. He wouldn't deal with this. "Yyou <an either help me or I'll... stop doing what yyou want me tO! I won't be yyour agent here, I'll ignore yyou whenever you speak to mE!" He didn't care if he had something bad happen to him; he was angry. The UnderKing could see that.

"Was killing all our guardians REALLYY ne<essaryY?! Theyy hadn't done anyything to yyoU!" His logic was sound; he knew it. "If this was a wayy to punish me, then yyou FU<KING DID IT!" He stood up, defiant. "So, yyou can either help us for now on, or yyou <an make this even MORE difficult for us!" He knew that the UnderKing wanted them to succeed; it would be against his presumable moral code to do anything other than helping them do that.

Getting back onto huskputer, he began to type away.

MM: no, nothing's wrong. I just made a little... rearrangement to yyour hive. it looks even better now.

He began to place down a cruxdriver in the center of her bedroom. He then began to put down an alchemizer, a totem laithe, and a card puncher. At that, their buildgrist display reached 0.

MM: Uhhh, I hope what I did was alrighT.

Suddenly, against any real rules and because for some reason Ceyvox is god, his entire hive shook. His room collapsed upon itself. Fuck.

"UnderKiiiiinG! Save mE! And stop WHOEVER THE FU<K DID THAT." He would do anything to make this happen, and he didn't care whatever did this died; the person probably wasn't needed anyways.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Ion wrote:He didn't like this. Not at all. When Ceyvox began to blame him... he... he cried, more than he would like to admit. He just sat there, in his chair as he cried away. He really had caused the deaths of all their lusii. He had just become a mass murderer. But then, he reminded himself that it wasn't him that caused their deaths. It was the UnderKing. Strike... 1000 against him. Seven for Aibarm.

When he got his wits back to him, a shiver went up his spine. He was back again. As he spoke, he trembled in his chair, terrified. God please, don't let him kill everyone. He really didn't want to inadvertently cause more deaths. Already, the lusii were speaking to him, asking what had happened to their charges and where they were. But he couldn't get the nerve to reply to them.

So he spoke to the UnderKing instead. "Was that reallyy ne Aibarm demanded, shouting up above him. "Did yyou reallyy have to kill all of our lusiI?!" He was enraged. He wouldn't deal with this. "Yyou He didn't care if he had something bad happen to him; he was angry. The UnderKing could see that.

"Was killing all our guardians REALLYY ne His logic was sound; he knew it. "If this was a wayy to punish me, then yyou FU He stood up, defiant. "So, yyou can either help us for now on, or yyou He knew that the UnderKing wanted them to succeed; it would be against his presumable moral code to do anything other than helping them do that.

MM: no, nothing's wrong. I just made a little... rearrangement to yyour hive. it looks even better now.

He began to place down a cruxdriver in the center of her bedroom. He then began to put down an alchemizer, a totem laithe, and a card puncher. At that, their buildgrist display reached 0.

Suddenly, against any real rules and because for some reason Ceyvox is god, his entire hive shook. His room collapsed upon itself. Fuck.

"UnderKiiiiinG! Save mE! And stop WHOEVER THE FU He would do anything to make this happen, and he didn't care whatever did this died; the person probably wasn't needed anyways.
Suddenly, a huge flash of light gleaming.When you opened your eyes, you weren't in your hive. You were staring at a 80 foot colossus, you knew who it was. It was UnderKing, you were scared, You had seen him before but never have you seen his true size. He started down at you. As if you were a ant he was ready to stomp and end it's pitiful life. he spoke with a enraged voice. you trembled at the mere sound of his voice. YOU DARE INSULT AND THREATEN ME, AND THEN BEG FOR YOUR INSOLENT LIFE! ALLOW ME TO CLARIFY, IF YOU WANT TO DISOBEY THAT'S FINE. BUT YOU WON'T HAVE ANY FRIENDS. YOU'LL BE ALL ALONE, FOREVER LEFT INT HE DARKNESS. MOST OF YOUR FRIENDS HATE YOU NOW, AND THE ONES THAT DO, I'LL SLAUGHTER WITH MY OWN HANDS. I WILL REIGN DOWN ALL HELL AND JUDGEMENT ON THIS PITIFUL RACE AND DESTROY IT ALL WITHOUT A TRACE. I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING DEAR TO YOU AND REPLACE IT WITH MISERY AND FEAR. BUT I WILL N O T ALLOW YOU TO DIE. I WILL CAUSE GRIEF MISERY PAIN SUFFERING. YOU WILL NEVER DIE. SEEING ANYONE YOU CARE ABOUT ROT AWAY AND AGE AS YOU STAY ALIVE. I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE AND WILL NOT ALLOW IT TO END. YOU HAVE BEEN IRRITATING ME. AND I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF IT. IF YOU E V E R THREATEN ME AGAIN, YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE IS THIS UNDERSTOOD?!
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Ion wrote:He didn't like this. Not at all. When Ceyvox began to blame him... he... he cried, more than he would like to admit. He just sat there, in his chair as he cried away. He really had caused the deaths of all their lusii. He had just become a mass murderer. But then, he reminded himself that it wasn't him that caused their deaths. It was the UnderKing. Strike... 1000 against him. Seven for Aibarm.

So he spoke to the UnderKing instead. "Was that reallyy ne Aibarm demanded, shouting up above him. "Did yyou reallyy have to kill all of our lusiI?!" He was enraged. He wouldn't deal with this. "Yyou He didn't care if he had something bad happen to him; he was angry. The UnderKing could see that.

"Was killing all our guardians REALLYY ne His logic was sound; he knew it. "If this was a wayy to punish me, then yyou FU He stood up, defiant. "So, yyou can either help us for now on, or yyou He knew that the UnderKing wanted them to succeed; it would be against his presumable moral code to do anything other than helping them do that.

"UnderKiiiiinG! Save mE! And stop WHOEVER THE FU He would do anything to make this happen, and he didn't care whatever did this died; the person probably wasn't needed anyways.
( Oh and ceyvox caused the mountain to erupt not some super natural omnipotent kinda power. he just erupted it. ))
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:28 pm

[... That is what a super powerful omnipotent power is.]
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:32 pm

Ion wrote:[... That is what a super powerful omnipotent power is.]
I don't even care anymore. I'm leaving this website probably.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:56 pm

You look around for your lusus, but fail to see her. You shooed her away a while ago, and you noticed that you had several trolls wishing to speak with you. And, SGRUB had showed up on your screen. You quickly click the server and client butons.

First you answer PT
TT: THaNK YoU FoR THAT SARCaSTIC INTERaCTION!!!
TT: ...
TT: A MATEsPRIT???
TT: I AM AFRAID THAT I DO NoT!!!
TT: WhY DO YoU WISH TO KNOW???

Now answer everyone else
TT: I HAVE NoW DOWNLOADED ThE CLIENT AnD SERVER!!!
TT: RANNOC, I CaN SeE YoU!!!
TT: ANAIKO, CaN YoU SeE ME???

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next