Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

+3
mangledmedic
Ion
pyroTitechniac
7 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 10 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Monjaro Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:17 am

You finally reach the top of the summit. your gauntlet is now wrecked from bashing all those ash ogres. a slight breeze crosses your ear. ~CHecK yoUR fRIenDS~ you have the sudden urge to check your shell-phone. even though the shell-phone doesn't wor... wait. with enough enthusiasm to launch two alternian warships, you jump in the air with your fist to the sky at the sight of 1 bar on your reception. you dial to search your friends and see whats up.

DevilsihBladesmen [DB] began trolling everyone

DB: Hell....ver....y on....t v....
DB: darn ...clear... alre... you ...pid p...e of ...t.
DB: can an..ne hear..e?  
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Virgo Posts : 514
Boondollars : 20063

Back to top Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) - Page 10 Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:07 pm

Rannoc was exhausted. There was more grist everywhere the mini-island that he sat on. Coming through the gate revealed an army of imps and ogres. The details were gruesome. All he remembered was his scream, a lot of slashing and swinging, and learning that the gears were bouncepads. His Huskgoggles were broken, so he decided to fix those later. And he was bleeding horribly. His purple blood was everywhere. Oh well, he would heal soon. He also needed a new chain.
He gets up and feels dizzy. Rannoc tries taking a few steps forward but fall asleep. He wakes up on Derse.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Apr 02, 2014 1:17 pm

"I have also seen my future, it is not a happy one," Ceyvox started walking slower, "I die in the end...I have seen it, betrayed by someone I know as a comrade."
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18754

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:11 pm

DB: god da.n it ,. bet y.ur all.asleep.
DB: Vell at least Ve receptions better nov.
DB: ceyvox? Rannoc? bastas? anaiko? ... TT? (mental note, vigure out TT real name) is anyone out  
    vere?
DB: i haven't been able to sleep to see iv your vine vor some reason. and i only got reception now.
DB: please ansvver.
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:54 pm

Satura walked forward and stopped, her arms crossed.

"I cannot watch you die again..."

She rubbed her eyes with the heel of her hand and walked back to Ceyvox, head down. She held out her arms awkwardly.

"I think I am requesting a um hug... That is what they are called right???"

She did not tell him her intention of waking up soon. She figured that she could just pretend like she woke up on accident. Die on her once, she will be okay after a while. Die on her twice, she will never get over it. So much for not feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:48 pm

Veekus Razoro wrote:DB: god da.n it ,. bet y.ur all.asleep.
DB: Vell at least Ve receptions better nov.
DB: ceyvox? Rannoc? bastas? anaiko? ... TT? (mental note, vigure out TT real name) is anyone out  
    vere?
DB: i haven't been able to sleep to see iv your vine vor some reason. and i only got reception now.
DB: please ansvver.

twilightStudent Replied to Devilish swordsman.
TS:I'm fine.
TS:busy right now.
TS:talk later.

after a moment, you'll realize something.
he wasn't using his quirk.

Bastas leaped forward, the giant troll (or more acurattly ORC), now wielding a sword, parried his strike. there was a ringing sound, growing with every strike as the ORC faltered a bit under the onslaught. for some reason, he couldn't focus on Bastas, the ringing sound seeming to disrupt his hearing. the axe was merciless, every strike sending another round of that piercing ringing sound. finally, the ORC, ears bleeding, colasped to its Knees, before seeming to neel in pain. then, with a flicker of the axe, its head was gone. the wrapping on the axe blade vanished revealing a beautiful glass crystal and steel axe, named SOUND OF SOBRIETY.

the orc vanquished, Bastas looked up his smoking blue eyes letting him see the wolf as it waited for him on the crest of the next hill.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23469
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:36 am

Rannoc flies around Derse for a while before waking up. "That was completely pointless." He gets up and sees another army of imps. "Shit."
He pulls out his sword and spins in a circle, killing all the imps in a single slash. Rannoc wipes his forehead before feeling the ground shake. He looks up and sees a bright red Granite Giclops. It was hideous. "Fuck."

Last edited by dodson123 on Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:03 pm

He hugs her without hesitation, with one arm at least,"Like I wouldn't..." (( SORRY GUYS I WAS GROUNDED ))
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:07 am

DB: VOR PETE SAKE CAN I GET AT LEAST SOME CONVERSATION STARTED.
DB: im alone out vere, i'm unsure vhat to do besides vight and make it all ve vay up vis crummy  
     mountain.
DB: for all i novv is vat ...

DevilishBladesmen [DB]
has lost connection
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:50 pm

((we dont have a space player D:))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:07 am

((We did at one point I thought. Well this session is doomed. D: oh well *shrug* sucks for our characters Ja?))

Satura glanced up at Ceyvox for a second then spoke softly.

"Heheh... This is actually sort of comforting... I am truly sorry... For... Everything I know of and not... I have to go though... I will return!!! Or I will see you in the real world!!! I promise!!!"

Her voice cracked slightly as she let go. In the back of her mind she could hear dings from her real selfs computer. Somebody was on trollian and were being quite sporadic. She stepped back, nodding her head at Ceyvox. "You will stay alive until I get back yes??? That is an order, not a request."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:39 am

Rannoc jumps up and stabs the Gisclops in the eyes, instantly killing it and making it drop grist.
Echeladder: Level 42: Underling Genocide
He began collecting the hordes of grist that was overflowing the island. He kept his eyes up at the sky, looking for the gate. He should contact Satura. Rannoc reaches for the goggles before remembering that they were destroyed. He sighed. Going to the next gate would take time. He was going to have to figure out how to return home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:03 pm

the connection died out and there wasn't much else to do.
until you were knocked unconscious.
you wake up to see a massive robed skeleton.  

~GReeTIng My CHilD~
~I haVE bEEn EXpeCTinG yoU~

vvho are you and vere am i?

~AH bUT yOUr THe HEro My CHilD~

vhat do you mean?

~IN tHE sUDdeN drOP iN pLAyeRS~
~THe SEssIOn LOst Its HopE of SucCEedINg~
~SPacE~
~THis SesSIon Is ON tHE vERge Of DOom~

You've still yet to ansvver my question, vvho are you?

~WEll Isn'T it ObvIOus~
~IM dEAth~
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:27 am

Satura woke up, not wanting to hear Cev's response. She felt like she knew the real answer. She crawled out of her little crevice and looked up. The sky had darkened and clouds started to roll in. This didn't look good. She started running back to her hive. While running, she pulled up Trollian. It seemed that Veekus had tried to contact someone, anyone. She felt terrible. She started responding.

TT: DB???
TT: OH NO!!!
TT: OKAY I HAVE A FEElING I AM GOiNG TO GO OfF ThE GRID SO LISTEN!!!
TT: I AM GOiNG TO BUiLD THRoUGH ThE GAtES!!!
TT: I WILL FIND AlL OF YoU!!!
TT: THEN WE WILL DEFEAT THIS GAME TOGETHER!!!
TT: THAT IS ThE ONLY WaY THIS WILL WORK!!!
TT: ON MT MOON I SaW VISiONS OF WHAT COuLD BE!!!
TT: IT IS AMAzING!!!
TT: I ALSO SaW WHAT HAPpENS IF WE FAIL...
TT: SO I WANT AlL OF YoU TO FIgHT!!!
TT: AnD I KNOW SOME OF YoU DO NoT EVEN KNOW MY NAME...
TT: IT IS SATURA KRONOS...
TT: AnD SATURA KRONOS IS NoT GOiNG TO LeT AnY OnE TRoLL DiE TOdAY!!!

temporalTraveller [TT] has signed off.

After a while she finally reached her hive, panting like crazy, covered in much more inky blood from imps, basilisks, and ogres. Her echeladder had gone absolutely crazy.

Echeladder Level: Grist Hoarder
Echeladder Level: Little Miss Destruction
Echeladder Level: All Blown Up
Echeladder Level: Scythe to Meet You
Echeladder Level: Not Quite Godtier
Echeladder Level: It's Over 9,000!!!

She took her stairs three at a time and scrambled to the roof. She started thinking about a way to get up there when it started raining. The rain was warm and soothing, making her feel quite relaxed. That's when it hit her.

"I have to fly up... But I do not have anything that can fly... Unless..." She called Owlsprite over. After negotiating for several minutes, Satura capthcalogged several of Owlsprite's feathers  and alchemized them with her TECHSUIT and created an ICARUS SUIT. She put it on, tested the wings, then turned again to Owlsprite.

"I am going to miss you... Will I see you ever again???" Without a single word, Owlsprite nodded and flew off. Satura looked up at the gate again, took a deep breath and flew up through the gate.

As soon as she was through, she nearly crash landed on her own planet. "Damn... I thought this lead to Anaiko's land... Where is that gate???" She looked at her map and saw that there was an area beyond the mountain that was lit up where she had not been. "That's where I am... Then the gate must be there..." Satura looked over and saw the gate, faintly, several miles away. She immediately started flying to it.

Thoughts:

Before she knew it, she was nearing the second gate. She floored it and raced into the second gate. She wanted to look for Anaiko but she had no idea where she was, and didn't want to waste precious time searching. She decided that Anaiko ever responded to Trollian, she would help her figure things out. She flew around for a few hours trying to find the third gate, the one that would presumably lead to Rannoc's world.

((I'm SOOOOO sorry for the super long post >n< I just felt like this thread needed something long. I know it's not y'alls fault. Anyways -insert a picture of a potato here-))

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:35 am

((No Problems :) ))
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:50 am

"JUST FUCK IT!" Rannoc gave up on trying to go back to his hive. He would just do this on his own then. More underlings appeared. He used his chain as a whip and started taking out each wave. He would never reach the next gate if this kept happening. He started using his sword when a basilisk jumped on his back.
Rannoc screams and the basilisk turns to dust. He stares at it in awe. How did he do that? No time for that. The next wave charged.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:28 pm

"Ugh..." Ceyvox sat there, COMPLETELY BORED, What was he going to do? Satura told him to stay alive, ugh. How tedious. He just sat there waiting. He really didn't want to talk to his friends. So he just sat there. And waited. And Waited. and wai- OKAY SATURA. UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by RogueDruid Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:56 pm

cresting the final hill, he saw his second gate. walking to it, he stepped in.....
and appeared at Veekus's tribe. some small part of him realized the danger, and took out a bottle of brand. unconsciously, he downed the bottle, the axe wrapped itself back up in the rags, guided by his Psionics. calming down, he felt his heart rate slow and his powers dull. looking around, he saw the tracks left by Veekus in the ash nearby. seeing the foot prints trail off, bastas begins to follow, then dispelling his illusion of feet, begins to gallop after the tracks in the ash.
RogueDruid
RogueDruid
Lord of Doom

Boondollars : 23469
Location : Salt Lake city, but my mind is in Ireland under a loch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:23 am

Up ahead there was a gate that nearly escaped Satura's vision. She turned and floated near it. She looked down and saw some shape that must have been Anaiko's hive. She swooped far, far down and into a window, looking for her missing troll friend.

"Anaiko??? Are you- nevermind..." She saw all the signs of abandonment. She felt really awkward being in another trolls hive without permission, so she left. Satura began her climb back up to the gate and gained enough momentum and flung herself through the gate to Rannoc's land.

Satura landed on a cliff and looked out over the landscape. Where oh where could this young troll be? She heard a yell coming from South of her. "I guess he is over that way!!!" She started circling over a fight between one troll and many, many, MANY underlings.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:12 am

"Get...out...of...the...fucking...WAY!" Rannoc becomes sober again, killing everything he could find. The underlings never stood a chance. Breathing hard, he collected the grist. He calmed down. He had what Whaledad called 'sober fits', which were easy to control.
Why did he feel like he was being watched. He turns and looks at the cliff and sees a troll in a tech-suit. Who was that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:19 pm

She landed gracefully next to Rannoc and took off her hood. She wasn't too sure if he'd know who she was because she never really told any of her Internet friends what she even remotely looked like. Satura looked up at Rannoc.

"Hello there... That was quite a impressive fight you put up... Congratulations..." She smirked and looked out over the land stretched out before them. "I think you know who I am..." She extended her scythe and leaned against it. "If I were you I'd get going..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:24 pm

Rannoc blinks. "Are you death?" He then realizes how stupid he sounded. "Are you...Satura?!" He pulled his hood up, not wanting her to see him blush. Mostly because it would reveal his blood color.
"How are you here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:29 am

Satura actually laughed at his first comment. She gained herself and answered him while trying to look under his hood.

"Well there are these things called gates that are oh so ever important in completing the game!!! Surely you've heard of them!!!" She walked in front of him lifting a bit of the hood with her scythe. "But in all seriousness I am on a very serious mission and I need every trolls help... Can I count on you???" She saw a faint tint on his cheeks and immediately dropped the hood back. She tried to not let it phase her.

She pulled her hood back on and pulled up a map of the land on this planet so far. She pointed Northeast. "What's that way???" Of all the places she could have chosen to point at, she chose that place, the most ambiguous place. "It feels quite evil... Being that evil is the best word I can come up for that..." She lifted the hood of her eyes and glanced back at him to see if he knew the answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:48 am

( Sorry guys, internet down where I am and I'm going to be slow for a while but I'll try and do this in one turn. (Also, I did this on my phone)

~DUe TO yOU bEIng The LasT to EntER, TH sESsiOn HAs SAddELed You Up WIth The Task.~

vhat task?

~YOu WIll LeaRN sOOn ENouGH, YOu WIll EntER tHE cAVe WheN yoU wAKe UP, THen InsIDe YOu WIll FinD a STonE slAB, SLeeP thERe ANd WAit For YouR neXT cOMmaND.~

but vhy?

~BEcaUSe DEatH deMAndS it.~

And just like that you wake up to see a massive (new) cave formation laid out before you.
A gush of air passes your ear.

~YOu MUst ComPLetE thIS oN yoUR oWN, NO oNE cAN mAKe COntACt IN tHIs WOrlD, PHysICal Or MEntALly, YOur WorLD iS deTAchEd. ~

You heed his words and adventure towards the cave.

Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Monjaro Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:01 am

(Side note for the last comment that Bastas dis to get This pass of thin fixed up. )

As Bastas was trending through the hills of ashes. The ground started to rupture. Out of the crevasse came a zombie like being covered in flies that thwarted bastas by twenty feet fall impaled towards him. Behind that was a even bigger being covered in armour walk up to him.

:::: who are you! And what are you doing in my domain ::::
Monjaro
Monjaro
Scampermaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next