Homestuck RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Train Race
by DistantRed Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm

» Late Christmas and New Years
by blueblazing Sun Dec 31, 2023 11:49 am

» Introductions
by blueblazing Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:24 am

» a year later
by twistedMusician Tue Dec 06, 2022 11:11 pm

» An Old Admin Returns
by tlo Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:57 pm

» Garrbear's Pet Care
by DistantRed Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:05 am

» hey folks welcome back
by twistedMusician Mon May 11, 2020 2:21 am

» this place is a graveyard
by Derpy Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:28 pm

» RP for all times sake? Anyone alive? :P
by BurdenKing Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:17 pm

» session VIЯUS; 1/4 spots open!
by WestSpiderKing0270 Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 80 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:59 pm

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

+3
mangledmedic
Ion
pyroTitechniac
7 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) Empty SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:10 pm

Current Roster:
SGRUB SESSION
SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) Tumblr_lwn481vUip1qiba3d

12 trolls only.SGRUB SESSION RP!
Recruiting/joining Thread::

Here is how you will start off READ THIS: We will start off with us doing various things and interacting with each other via Trollian (Messaging software you see in actual Homestuck). Please, When you start off. PLEASE INTRODUCE YOUR CHARACTERS Not just being like: One upon a time there was a boy named ceyvox, he's a lime blood. anyways. *starts roleplaying* let us get a feel and history of your character. It doesn't have to be dictionary sized. Just at least decent so we can get a grasp of your character. IM NOT READING YOUR CHARACTER BIO. THAT IS ANOTHER REASON TO GET A FEEL OF YOUR CHARACTER. Anyways, I'm going to start off. Just reply to this topic to begin.

Oh! It's a nice day today! Oh? And who might this young man be?

Enter Name

Your name is Ceyvox Revkar. A ordinary troll. Well, Ordinary if you exclude the fact that he's a extinct blood race, In fact. The last of his blood. And that fact that he lives in a volcano. And that he can make stuff explode. Well. other then that. This troll is pretty normal. OH! Did I mention it's his wriggling day? He is now officially 7.0 Solar Sweeps! How fun! He has a great fear of highbloods. As they all plot to kill him. You might be wondering, where is he right now? This boy. Is on a exile. Living here since he was young, actually, since he was born. As his great ancestor fought for equality and was banished here. Oh well. It doesn't really bother him, His ancestor was stupid anyway. Ceyvox walks over to the computer. It seems that one of his friends are on, This one is crazy. he talks about crazy things and crazy giants that stalk his crazy house that he sees in his crazy eyes. Well, you wanted a good laugh anyways. He starts pestering his friend. He said he goes by the name of: Aibarm Mageia He isone of the only highbloods he doesn't fear. Due to everyone thinking he's a Jade blood. Now. To wait...
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Aquarius Posts : 110
Boondollars : 18449

Back to top Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:12 pm

Be the Young Troll
You are now the young troll.
Your name is Rannoc Narmen. You live next to the ocean, due to your lusus being a whale, even though as a purple blood, you live on land. You are the black sheep of the purple blooded trolls, due to you being helpful to the other trolls. You hate clowns, and are not part of the subjuggulator cult. You aspire to be like your ancestor, another black sheep who followed the Sufferer. He helped all the trolls, and even tried to protect the lime bloods, to no avail. You enjoy roleplaying with your friends, which you usually do over Trollian.

You log on to see one of your friends pyroTitechniac is on. You message him.
reverseSpirals [RS] began trolling pyroTitechniac [PT]
RS: /RS sneaks up on PT and yells Happy Wriggling Day!

Back to top Go down

SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.) Empty Re: SGRUB SESSION RP. (To join go to the recruiting thread.)

Post by Ion Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:32 pm

>>Be the troll hiding in his hive.
WhaT?? I am NOT hidinG!! Inplyying such is rude and I will NOT stand iT!!
>>Be the troll staying inside his hive at all times, then.
*sniffles before nodding* much better

Your name is Aibarm Mageia, you are 6.92 sweeps old, and you are a SEA DWELLER. You can tell because you have some BADASS GILLS, though you would call them such in front of other people, but you NEVER are for reasons that will be ELABORATED UPON shortly.

You do not like INTERACTING WITH OTHER TROLLS, as you were told it was EXTREMELY DANGEROUS by your LUSUS. Who would question their LUSUS? Not you, nope. Uh-uh, no interacting with other trolls here. Unless if it is through trollian, because that’s safe. No way that they can get into your UNDERWATER HIVE then. Speaking of your LUSUS, you are AFRAID OF HER because she said if they were to ever to meet, she would most likely EAT you. Needless to say getting EATEN is not on your to-do list.

You also have a fascination with ESOTERIC SECRETS and MAGIC. You use your MAGICAL CRYSTAL BALL to try and uncover these two and practice some BADASS MAGIC. You have no PEOPLE SKILLS to speak of, as you are underwater trapped in a HIVE that is circled by your GIANT EEL LUSUS that EATS EVERYONE and EVERYTHING that comes too close. You could try to ESCAPE in a VIOLENT WAY, but that’d mean that your LUSUS could possibly GET INSIDE and EAT you or that you would have to KILL it in a VERY MESSY WAY, which you wouldn't want to do. Who would want to kill their giant, flesh eating, dangerous LUSUS? Speaking of, FEAR plays a very important role in your MEANINGLESS LIFE clearly, as does DEPRESSION and HATE and LONELINESS.

You are also INCREDIBLY SARCASTIC and PESSIMISTIC though it is mostly due to the fact that all life is MEANINGLESS in the EMPTY VOID of SPACE. You also enjoy podcasts, which you listen from your MAGICAL CRYSTAL BALL. One of which is around a DISTANT TOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF A NEVER-ENDING DESERT that has all this WEIRD SHIT HAPPENING 24/7. You also like to think of yourself as a PSYCHIC, though you aren't. You are just ALMOST RIGHT all of the TIME. You are also SOMEWHAT INSANE, which is expected. But you aren't all that VIOLENT; actually, you are kinda… nice, if you stopped WALLOWING in SELF PITY and STOOD UP FOR YOURSELF. You also enjoy ROLEPLAY, not the DANGEROUS type, that’d be DANGEROUS and STUPID.

You also might be a bit SCHIZOPHRENIC, and you often HEAR VOICES when you are alone, and CONSTANTLY FEEL that SOMEONE is WATCHING you DEEP in the SHADOWS. You have a fear of the DARK, and you often have breakdowns when you don’t have some CONVENIENTLY PLACED SOURCE of LIGHT. Speaking of light, you really, really like it. It is one of the only things that have kept you somewhat SANE in the deep dark ocean.

Currently you are speaking to your GUIDE. It really isn't a guide but you don't really KNOW WHAT TO CALL THE FUCKER. He's been in your head ever since you FIRST CRAWLED OUT OF THAT PUSS SACK THAT YOU CALLED A COON. As such, you feel... a bond to it. It's your only friend. Well, not your only friend... there's those that you know over trollian. Like that asshole, reverseSpirals, also known as Rannoc. There's also pyroTitechniac. It's fun to have lowblood friends. It makes you feel good about yourself. Though you often get depressed.

So instead you talk to your GUIDE.

"hey, uh, UnderKing..." He said aloud, twiddling his thumbs nervously. "are yyou uh... there? I wanna talk to yyou about something. Mostly your plan." You have talked to him countless times, and he has filled you in with what you needed to know. It was going to come soon too; you've gotten your copy of SGRUB today by known, presumably magical means.

All you needed to do was organize your friends.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Capricorn Posts : 82
Boondollars : 18610

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:34 pm

dodson123 wrote:Be the Young Troll
You are now the young troll.
Your name is Rannoc Narmen. You live next to the ocean, due to your lusus being a whale, even though as a purple blood, you live on land. You are the black sheep of the purple blooded trolls, due to you being helpful to the other trolls. You hate clowns, and are not part of the subjuggulator cult. You aspire to be like your ancestor, another black sheep who followed the Sufferer. He helped all the trolls, and even tried to protect the lime bloods, to no avail. You enjoy roleplaying with your friends, which you usually do over Trollian.

You log on to see one of your friends pyroTitechniac is on. You message him.
reverseSpirals [RS] began trolling pyroTitechniac [PT]
RS: /RS sneaks up on PT and yells Happy Wriggling Day!
(( keep in mind nobody knows that Cev is a lime blood))
PT: Gee thanks, now my back hurts. D:
PT: Nah just joking. Hey Ran. Enjoying your days of the subjuggalos?
PT: hah! Just joking. Anyways, whats up?
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:43 pm

RS: />:[
RS: /just wondering f you needed help
RS:/ if not we could roleplay

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:46 pm

Ion wrote:>>Be the troll hiding in his hive.
WhaT?? I am NOT hidinG!! Inplyying such is rude and I will NOT stand iT!!
>>Be the troll staying inside his hive at all times, then.
*sniffles before nodding* much better

Your name is Aibarm Mageia, you are 6.92 sweeps old, and you are a SEA DWELLER. You can tell because you have some BADASS GILLS, though you would call them such in front of other people, but you NEVER are for reasons that will be ELABORATED UPON shortly.

You do not like INTERACTING WITH OTHER TROLLS, as you were told it was EXTREMELY DANGEROUS by your LUSUS. Who would question their LUSUS? Not you, nope. Uh-uh, no interacting with other trolls here. Unless if it is through trollian, because that’s safe. No way that they can get into your UNDERWATER HIVE then. Speaking of your LUSUS, you are AFRAID OF HER because she said if they were to ever to meet, she would most likely EAT you. Needless to say getting EATEN is not on your to-do list.

You also have a fascination with ESOTERIC SECRETS and MAGIC. You use your MAGICAL CRYSTAL BALL to try and uncover these two and practice some BADASS MAGIC. You have no PEOPLE SKILLS to speak of, as you are underwater trapped in a HIVE that is circled by your GIANT EEL LUSUS that EATS EVERYONE and EVERYTHING that comes too close. You could try to ESCAPE in a VIOLENT WAY, but that’d mean that your LUSUS could possibly GET INSIDE and EAT you or that you would have to KILL it in a VERY MESSY WAY, which you wouldn't want to do. Who would want to kill their giant, flesh eating, dangerous LUSUS? Speaking of, FEAR plays a very important role in your MEANINGLESS LIFE clearly, as does DEPRESSION and HATE and LONELINESS.

You are also INCREDIBLY SARCASTIC and PESSIMISTIC though it is mostly due to the fact that all life is MEANINGLESS in the EMPTY VOID of SPACE. You also enjoy podcasts, which you listen from your MAGICAL CRYSTAL BALL. One of which is around a DISTANT TOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF A NEVER-ENDING DESERT that has all this WEIRD SHIT HAPPENING 24/7. You also like to think of yourself as a PSYCHIC, though you aren't. You are just ALMOST RIGHT all of the TIME. You are also SOMEWHAT INSANE, which is expected. But you aren't all that VIOLENT; actually, you are kinda… nice, if you stopped WALLOWING in SELF PITY and STOOD UP FOR YOURSELF. You also enjoy ROLEPLAY, not the DANGEROUS type, that’d be DANGEROUS and STUPID.

You also might be a bit SCHIZOPHRENIC, and you often HEAR VOICES when you are alone, and CONSTANTLY FEEL that SOMEONE is WATCHING you DEEP in the SHADOWS. You have a fear of the DARK, and you often have breakdowns when you don’t have some CONVENIENTLY PLACED SOURCE of LIGHT. Speaking of light, you really, really like it. It is one of the only things that have kept you somewhat SANE in the deep dark ocean.

Currently you are speaking to your GUIDE. It really isn't a guide but you don't really KNOW WHAT TO CALL THE FUCKER. He's been in your head ever since you FIRST CRAWLED OUT OF THAT PUSS SACK THAT YOU CALLED A COON. As such, you feel... a bond to it. It's your only friend. Well, not your only friend... there's those that you know over trollian. Like that asshole, reverseSpirals, also known as Rannoc. There's also pyroTitechniac. It's fun to have lowblood friends. It makes you feel good about yourself. Though you often get depressed.

So instead you talk to your GUIDE.

"hey, uh, UnderKing..." He said aloud, twiddling his thumbs nervously. "are yyou uh... there? I wanna talk to yyou about something. Mostly your plan." You have talked to him countless times, and he has filled you in with what you needed to know. It was going to come soon too; you've gotten your copy of SGRUB today by known, presumably magical means.

All you needed to do was organize your friends.

You feel a slight WIND brush you. Strange, because your HIVE is UNDERWATER. You know it's about to SPEAK, you feel it's very POWER drift down, piercing even the DEEPEST OCEANS.
Show Dialogue:
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:50 pm

dodson123 wrote:RS: />:[
RS: /just wondering f you needed help
RS:/ if not we could roleplay

PT: Bro....Bro....I have important things to do.
PT: Like...
PT: I dunno.
PT: I do have a question though...
PT: Do you think maybe...
PT: Somewhere...
PT: There is a chance that there's a lime blood alive right now?
PT: I mean, I'm just asking.
PT: Not that I think there is.
PT: If so, if you could ask him 3 questions, and tell him one thing.
PT: What would they be?
PT: Also, i just got SGRUB too.
PT: But answer my question.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:06 pm

RS: /if a limeblood was alive...
RS:/i wouldn't ask him anything
RS:/and i would tell them that if they need help
RS:/i would help them
RS:/ and of course i think one is alive
RS:/they're the strongest trolls
RS:/survivors
RS:/can i join your SGURB though?

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:09 pm

dodson123 wrote:RS: /if a limeblood was alive...
RS:/i wouldn't ask him anything
RS:/and i would tell them that if they need help
RS:/i would help them
RS:/ and of course i think one is alive
RS:/they're the strongest trolls
RS:/survivors
RS:/can i join your SGURB though?

PT: I have something to say...
PT: I know you might not believe me.
PT: But:
PT: 1. I live in a exile, Where banished go.
PT: 2. A laptop came flaming from the sky, thats the day i messaged you and we met.
PT: 3......
PT: I'm a lime blood....
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:14 pm

RS:/wow really!
RS:/thats amazing!

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:16 pm

dodson123 wrote:RS:/wow really!
RS:/thats amazing!
(( gotta go guys. Ill respond tommorow. see ya ))
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:16 pm

[i gotta go to]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:34 pm

(Apologies for being late to the party, heh ^^; well, here goes nothin!)

A young feminine troll sits in her spinning chair. Even though it's been a few cycles since her Wriggling Day, she has held off on getting a name-

"OH I BeG TO DIFFER!!! I HAPPEN TO HAVE A NAME INSCrIBED ON MY NAME PLAQUE!!!" She points, slightly annoyed, at the obvious plaque sitting on her desk.

Sorry then. *Ahem*

Enter Name ==>

Your name is SATURA KRONOS. You are one of the rare Cerulean blooded female trolls. Your blood caste has a nasty reputation of being ASSES. Every single one. You yourself tried to stray away from such reputation, but your use of SOPHISTICATED WORDS and your tendency to SHOUT makes you seem snobbish. You swear you don't try. It just comes naturally.

Well, your interests include TECHNOLOGY and POLITICS, while you also dabble in cosplaying/roleplaying and music. You honestly suck big time at music. You created a thing called an iBOW, your own version of portable internet device. And you like to fight various creatures you meet with your trusty SCYTHE.

The only problem you can tell, besides being a natural ass, is being unable to socialize well. You wish you could be more outgoing... Actually, lets try!

You pull up Trollian and open a message that's open to one of your friends. You're not quite sure if he likes you but whatever. You decide to try to not sound like an ass this time. Not at all. You can do this...

-- temporalTraveller [TT] started trolling pyroTitechniac [PT] --
TT: HElLO MY FRIEND!!! I AM IN NEED OF YOUR SOCIAL INTERaCTION AnD AS SUCH I WOuLD LIKE IT NoW!!!
TT: THaNK YoU!!! ;D

Nailed it.

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:22 am

temporalTraveller wrote:(Apologies for being late to the party, heh ^^; well, here goes nothin!)

A young feminine troll sits in her spinning chair. Even though it's been a few cycles since her Wriggling Day, she has held off on getting a name-

"OH I BeG TO DIFFER!!! I HAPPEN TO HAVE A NAME INSCrIBED ON MY NAME PLAQUE!!!" She points, slightly annoyed, at the obvious plaque sitting on her desk.

Sorry then. *Ahem*

Enter Name ==>

Your name is SATURA KRONOS. You are one of the rare Cerulean blooded female trolls. Your blood caste has a nasty reputation of being ASSES. Every single one. You yourself tried to stray away from such reputation, but your use of SOPHISTICATED WORDS and your tendency to SHOUT makes you seem snobbish. You swear you don't try. It just comes naturally.

Well, your interests include TECHNOLOGY and POLITICS, while you also dabble in cosplaying/roleplaying and music. You honestly suck big time at music. You created a thing called an iBOW, your own version of portable internet device. And you like to fight various creatures you meet with your trusty SCYTHE.

The only problem you can tell, besides being a natural ass, is being unable to socialize well. You wish you could be more outgoing... Actually, lets try!

You pull up Trollian and open a message that's open to one of your friends. You're not quite sure if he likes you but whatever. You decide to try to not sound like an ass this time. Not at all. You can do this...

-- temporalTraveller [TT] started trolling pyroTitechniac [PT] --
TT: HElLO MY FRIEND!!! I AM IN NEED OF YOUR SOCIAL INTERaCTION AnD AS SUCH I WOuLD LIKE IT NoW!!!
TT: THaNK YoU!!! ;D

Nailed it.

PT: And, why do you need it? more importantly, why is everybody messaging me?
PT: Whatevs
PT: If you really need it.
PT: Here.
PT: social interaction social interaction
PT: Happy?
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 am

a lone female troll is seen dragging a sled though the dirt, on the sled is a dead hoof best, she takes the beast to a crashed ship which she calls her home.

who is this lady====>

your name is anaiko pysrave and your a weak psionic yellow blood. you where raised for most of your life on a alternain space ship as a slave along with an olive blood as a servant and medic. on your 6th wriggling day the ship crashed and you and your tiny lussus where the only survivor. today you are 9 1/2 sweeps and live off of the supplies from the ship and whatever you find in the woods. you have trouble around most purple bloods as one used to beat you but your learning to control it. your lussu is a tiny snake that wraps around your wrist however he hasn't moved in a few days you chose to believe she is hibernating. today is your frends wriggling day and you deside you will pester him from the ships generator room when you get back
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 18880
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:19 am

Wow, this was weird. Often enough, the UnderKing didn't want him to harm anyone. Actually, he was pretty sure that he would get angry if he hurt someone who was important to the game. Aibarm guessed that was going to change, which was unsettling. Maybe he could ask if he could push back the asking to kill people? He would rather not do those things.

But another troubling demand that he had said was to talk to the green texted one. Ugh, he hated that guy. A fake hate if anything. Teasing hate. Not something like the BURNING, PASSIONATE HATE. Because that'd be stupid. Regardless, he walked towards his huskmachine. It was huge, to put it bluntly. Indeed, it looked like a large coral reef. Actually, it WAS a coral reef reconstituted into a huskmachine. Geez, this UnderKing friend of his was a really cool guy, if a bit insane and lonely.

Getting onto it, he went about the long task of turning it on. He needed to insert his crystal ball into this specific slot towards the lower left side. The crystal ball of his was actually a gift from his Ancestor. Or well, put nearby for him. He never left the hive, it was one of the early gifts from the UnderKing. He's really cool. And scary. As Aibarm powered up the machine, he sighed. He didn't really want to do this; he wanted to keep his homeworld safe, keep his friends safe. Guess that wouldn't happen now.

His machine now online, he signed into trollian. Suddenly, all of his friends and foes who had his account on trollian would have this alert pop up:

mysticalMoray is now ONLINE.

It was like he was a herald for the end times, which was true to a point. He was supposed to organize everyone. As his crystal ball immediately began to install SGRUB, he began to troll two individuals in particular.

mysticalMoray began to troll temporalTraveller and pyroTitetanic
MM: heyy, do yyou two have the <opyy of SGRUB yyet?
MM: it's kinda important that yyou do...
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:36 am

reverseSpiral [RS] began trolling [MM][PT] and [TT]
RS:/hey guys
RS:/good news
RS:/my SGURB just came in

You were excited. Not only were you good at games, you enjoyed playing them with your friends, which most of them never do. But all of your friends were playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ion Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:49 am

Oh great, now there's this asshole. Gods, you hated your friend for staying around these lowly assholes. Regardless, the fact that he had gotten your trollian wasn't surprising. Your friend was known to SAY STUPID SHIT all the time. In fact, more than knife had he trusted him with a secret for it only to get out. Like him telling him about the UnderKing. Immediately everyone began to tease him.

Well... It was their downfall. At least he knew now this all would go about... Albeit vaguely. But something pissed you off to no end; this fucking PURPLE BLOODED DOUCHEBAG was EXCITED! Excited for the end of everything he loved, hated, platoniced, and mediated. The fucker. Suddenly, he engaged in double face palm combo. This would not be good.

At all.

Still, you had to keep your cool. You WERE the leader... Right? You wouldn't trust any of these buffoons to lead, look at them. Okay, maybe the cerulean blooded troll. But the others? Too incompetent. Sighing, you got back to the chat. What to say, what to say... Ooh! You knew what to say.

MM: yyeah, well, uh... I don't think yyou should be.
MM: but I can't fill yyou all in anyy further, <os what I know might be traumatizing for yyou all.
MM: sorryy.

He paused for a moment  considering what he had just said. He knew they'd be suspicious; that's why he did it in the first place. But now to continue. Maybe focus on the nice things in his pathetic life. Or in theirs.

MM: oh, yyes. happyy wriggling dayy, Jade.
MM: (:B

That was odd for him, including a smiley at the end of his text. But he felt that it was needed, somehow... For him at least. He actually didn't know his name, so he called him Jade, due to his blood color. Regardless; getting down to business was in order.

MM: alright, guyys, here's what yyou should do; wait for the others before launching the game. it shouldn't take too long... at least I hope that it won't.
Ion
Ion
Fidgety Bopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:42 am

RS:/i shouldnt what?
RS:/PT i thought i was in the session?

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:09 am

Ion wrote:Oh great, now there's this asshole. Gods, you hated your friend for staying around these lowly assholes. Regardless, the fact that he had gotten your trollian wasn't surprising. Your friend was known to SAY STUPID SHIT all the time. In fact, more than knife had he trusted him with a secret for it only to get out. Like him telling him about the UnderKing. Immediately everyone began to tease him.

Well... It was their downfall. At least he knew now this all would go about... Albeit vaguely. But something pissed you off to no end; this fucking PURPLE BLOODED DOUCHEBAG was EXCITED! Excited for the end of everything he loved, hated, platoniced, and mediated. The fucker. Suddenly, he engaged in double face palm combo. This would not be good.

At all.

Still, you had to keep your cool. You WERE the leader... Right? You wouldn't trust any of these buffoons to lead, look at them. Okay, maybe the cerulean blooded troll. But the others? Too incompetent. Sighing, you got back to the chat. What to say, what to say... Ooh! You knew what to say.

MM: yyeah, well, uh... I don't think yyou should be.
MM: but I can't fill yyou all in anyy further, MM: sorryy.

He paused for a moment  considering what he had just said. He knew they'd be suspicious; that's why he did it in the first place. But now to continue. Maybe focus on the nice things in his pathetic life. Or in theirs.

MM: oh, yyes. happyy wriggling dayy, Jade.
MM: (:B

That was odd for him, including a smiley at the end of his text. But he felt that it was needed, somehow... For him at least. He actually didn't know his name, so he called him Jade, due to his blood color. Regardless; getting down to business was in order.

MM: alright, guyys, here's what yyou should do; wait for the others before launching the game. it shouldn't take too long... at least I hope that it won't.
You felt another brush of wind, UnderKing was going to speak again. You heard his message. Four words you never ever wanted to hear him say: I AM NOT AMUSED. I AM VERY ENRAGED AT YOUR CURRENT DECISION.
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by mangledmedic Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:37 am

after a few minuets you make it to the ship. after placing your fresh meat in a meat locker you head to the generator room where you keep most of your working technology the generator its self is powered by a crank one minuet of truning it gives you a half hour of on trolloien while still running the rest of your machines, normally it takes several trolls to turn it but your psionics make it possible to turn it your self. after cranking you turn on your hubtop and decide to troll the others

MangledMedic MM: trolls pyroTitechniac PT:temporalTraveller [TT reverseSpirals [RS]mysticalMoray mM:
MM: firstly happy wriggling day, secondly I just got the game and will start installing as we speak not completely sure what it is so ill wait till some of you get started before I get involved
mangledmedic
mangledmedic
Britches Ripper

Virgo Posts : 495
Boondollars : 18880
My Pet : Dramatic Sprite

http://www.tumblr.com/blog/kixion

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:02 pm

PT: WHY IS EVERYBODY PESTERING ME?
PT: Alright Aibarm, you can be my client. I'lll be server
PT: Rannoc you'll be my server
PT: Satura you'll be his server
PT: Anaiko, you'll be saturas server player
PT: And Aibarm will be your server player
PT: :D
PT: Sound good?
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:24 pm

RS:/im fine with that
RS:/everyone is pesterng you because its your wriggling day!

Back to top Go down

Post by pyroTitechniac Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:33 pm

dodson123 wrote:RS:/im fine with that
RS:/everyone is pesterng you because its your wriggling day!

PT: Whoop de doo!
PT: Anyways, I'm loading up my SGRUB.
PT: Looks pretty sick so far. Alright. Rannoc, connect to me,
pyroTitechniac
pyroTitechniac
Anklebiter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:46 pm

RS:/okay
reverseSpirals ceased trolling everyone

The SGURB log appears on screen and begins loading.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next